I was born to be a winner! Language (Beta) × български Català Čeština 1/120: AGL, TEQ and STR Type HP & ATK +30%: Super Kamehameha - Causes supreme damage and raises ATK for 3 turns Details: Unbelievable Speed - Ki +3 for all allies when HP is 99% or below: Golden Warrior - All enemies' DEF -5% and Ki +1 Saiyan Warrior Race - ATK +5% Super Saiyan - ATK +10% Kamehameha - ATK +5% when performing a Super Attack … Awakened True Power Super … Overview SSJ Gohan, one of the oldest and most reliable F2P Cards in Dokkan, gets a very unique Awakening to SSJ2. Gohan is one of Dokkan’s powerhouse Cards. Awoken . I apologize if the card art looks wonky, or if some things are off. Timmy Summers. Right off the bat, we can see that Goku has some really nice stats! - SSR Goku SSJ2 AGL - SSR Goku SSJ de l'event broly + Nappa SR - SSR Goku SSJ2 AGL + Trunck SSJ SR. un petit MP est le compte est à vous. STR Pinnacle of Fury Goku (2nd dupe) LR PHY Bardock (1st) LR Beerus and Whis (1st) LR PHY Androids (1st) Pretty ok with what I got. User Info: Ryuuma93. (thanks for the reminder, /u/ReidAlvein!). Everything Dragon Ball Z: Dokkan Battle! To get around these issues, it’s better to plan whether to transform Gohan while building your Team. Thanks for reading! Goes to show you how much of an idiot I am, forgetting such a CRUCIAL piece of information. Offtank, contres Offtank, soin 1x Offtank, bonus SBR Saga Boo Offtank, nuke, soin, debuff Offtank, change ki, nuke Offtank, change ki, nuke Offtank, contres Cette variante de la team Saga de. You should take into account the kind of game mode you want to clear, and not bother going SSJ2 for game modes where you have enough Damage dealers since SSJ is already plenty strong and safer for the majority of Stages. Which would you choose on a full super saiyan 2 team built like this: teq vegeta, agl gohan, int goku, phy gt goku, int gohan/str saiyaman TEQ SSJ2 Goku for that team. 21. At TUR level 120, Goku's HP clocks in at a solid 9,000, his ATK stat comes in at yet again a solid 8,000, and his DEF of 4,500 isn't too shabby either! He gives everyone two ki and ATK and DEF +20%. AGL Boujack Gohan STR SS2 Gohan PHY Movie Heroes Gohan Bardock & Gine AGL SSB Goku AGL Brohan TEQ SSG Goku Gohan & Icarus Goten (not sure which) That’s my guess. And since his raw stats get almost tripled from the leader skills themselves, you can imagine how much more valuable his passive gets! ". LR INT CELL Breakdown w. Team Builds (300M DL) | Dragon Ball Z Dokkan Battle - Duration: NEW 100% LR SSJ2 Gohan Showcase! TEQ Super Buu. Koichi Tohei. Slightly lowers damage received when AGL is attacked by STR, STR is attacked by PHY, PHY is attacked by INT, INT is attacked by TEQ, and TEQ is attacked by AGL. Transforming Gohan is very hard since the only Team you can reliably use Android #16 together with Gohan in is Androids/Cell Saga, and you’ll have to wait at least 5 turns if you’re using other Android Cards like Cell. 2994. 3877. 2130. 2238. Verified. The Fruits of Training Super Saiyan 2 Goku [Max Cost/HP/ATK/DEF] 23/8356/7563/3873 [L], , ATK increased by 30% [S] Causes supreme damage to enemy [P] Ki +3 when HP is 99% or below: Super Saiyan - Saiyan Warrior Race - Golden Warrior - Kamehameha - Family Ties: Majin Buu Saga: Solitary Warrior Bardock [Max Cost/HP/ATK/DEF] 23/8338/6839/4039 It works for both Super and Extreme Types. Grants a rare chance of performing an extra attack, and may trigger a Super Attack during a combo. He'll do fairly well! PHY Super Saiyan. Information, guides, tips, news, fan art, questions and everything else Dokkan Battle related. If you decide to dump your orbs into him out of the lack of any good AGL units, he wouldn't be a waste! Honestly, all three are pretty good. category ally. https://dbz.space/cards/1013170-super-saiyan-2-goku-angel-clashing-tenacity While his Transformation is incredibly gimmicky and it’s a shame we can’t see his iconic form often, it is still one of the strongest Transformations in the game and very helpful in specific game modes. 2155. He can hit his full potential with all the SSJ2 allies around him. Sedanais_08 MP. How well does he work with ssj4 vegeta?? /s, I have a Pikkon is optimal analysis... is that good enough? Keep in mind that he's also getting a +20% buff when he supers, which somewhat makes up for it. D-Free 117,521. He does very well with Saiyans, particularly all forms of Goku and other Gohans. I'm looking forward to the next one. This is my first card so I would appreciate constructive criticism! INT Golden Freeza. Slightly raises ATK when AGL attacks STR, STR attacks PHY, PHY attacks INT, INT attacks TEQ, or TEQ attacks AGL. Any additional effects of the Super Attack will not change. EZA. An alternative would be to build AGL, Super AGL or Super line-up with both Gohan and an Android category ally. D-Free 117,521. Pfft, get outta here with your Z tier F2P TEQ card, man! STR Pinnacle of Fury Goku (2nd dupe) LR PHY Bardock (1st) LR Beerus and Whis (1st) LR PHY Androids (1st) Pretty ok with what I got. AGL SSJ2 Angel Goku (already rainbowed) PHY Transforming Vegeta (1st dupe) AGL Bardock (lead - 1st) PHY SSGSS Vegeta (3rd dupe) STR Kefla (1st - yay!) [Super AGL] [Super Saiyan 2 Goku (Angel)] [Desperate … His DEF is Buffed every time he Super Attacks, which makes him incredibly powerful in long Events, and he is the main Leader of the versatile Kamehameha category, which features even more Cards that excel in that setting. donkey Sumo Digital Dev. Oct 24, 2017 2,328. STR SSJ2 Vegeta. Because not only is he buffing his attack, but he is also buffing his DEF at the same time, making him a pretty solid pseudo tank! Gohan has a very powerful transformation that also completely changes his role on the Team. 1083. Dragon Ball Z Dokkan. hide. 2155. He also Links well with other Super Saiyans like Trunks, Vegeta, and even Broly. /s. 100% AGL & TEQ LR SSJ2 GOHAN ROTATION SHOWCASE! Never Transforming is not only viable, but also the better choice in some Stages. Not that much though. Dragon Ball Z Dokkan Battle . I'm interested :D, Yo this dude sounds like he reviewing a car, upvote. And since he's a free to play unit, that makes him ESPECIALLY good in the stats category! Then later on in the campaign, they'll give out medals to dokkan awaken him!) The higher the skill level, the more the additional power. The careful DEF stacking SSJ becomes one of the best nukers in Dokkan as SSJ2 and one of the best Cards to have in hard short modes like Super Battle Road or Battlefield. - Saiyan Warrior Race - Golden Warrior - Kamehameha - Family Ties Majin Buu Saga - Pure Saiyans - Goku's Family - Kamehameha - Super Saiyan 2 Slightly raises the Super Attack power. Gohan offers a very unique option, and choosing whether it’s worth it to Transform is a strategic decision that can be made when Team building. Right off the bat, we can see that Goku has some really nice stats! Share your thoughts, experiences and the tales behind the art. By using our Services or clicking I agree, you agree to our use of cookies. Hey this isn't a SSJ4 Gogeta rage thread, what do you think you're doing providing quality analysis? Super Saiyan 2 Goku. 18,436 x 1.7 (Passive) = 31,341. On the actual scale, he may not rate that high, but for players looking for a decent free to play unit, this is your man! This makes him only compatible to the Android/Cell Saga Teams or a Cell pair in Kamehameha. 7 months ago. Speaking of which, Goku still has a Supreme modifier, with the addition of the +20% buff to allies on his super attack! STR Great Saiyaman 2. goku ssj2 on le voit pour la première fois contre majin veget Dragon Ball Z : ... Gohan ssj2 lr 300m LR AGL SSJ GOHAN Breakdown w . 46,541 x 4.3 (SA 10) = 200,126 - 46,541 x 2.5 (SA 1) = 116,352 His Final Damage is actually higher than [SSJ Goten](/agl) a Top-Tier Mono AGL Card. Maybe if you're running a completely free to play team, you might be able to get this guy paired up with Super Strike Pikkon, who has Experienced Fighters (+15% ATK)... but still, his links are trash. donkey Sumo Digital Dev. TEQ MAX Power Roshi. Unit Leader Skill HP ATK DEF Passive Skill (TUR) SSJ Goku (Spirit Bomb) All Types Ki +2 and ATK & DEF +20%: 9,021: 8,058: 4,577 : Goku's Wish For every ki sphere obtained, ATK & DEF +10%: Stats. Breaking Through and Standing Strong SSGSS Vegito (Kaioken). Of course, LR Gohan hits like three supernovas the size of the Milky Way. [Super AGL] [Super Saiyan 2 Goku (Angel)] [Desperate Showdown] [EZA][超サイヤ人2孫悟空(天使)] [負けられない対決]Leader Skill: “Goku’s Family” Category Ki +3 and HP, ATK & DEF +130%; or AGL Type Ki +3 and HP, ATK & DEF … Twitter de Team Dokkan . The effect increases along with the skill level. Slightly raises the amount of HP recovered when obtaining a Ki Sphere that matches that character's Type. This subreddit is for both the Japanese and Global version. ABOUT; PEST INSIGHTS; PEST CONTROL SERVICES; CONTACT; agl ssj2 goku hidden potential Which would you choose on a full super saiyan 2 team built like this: teq vegeta, agl gohan, int goku, phy gt goku, int gohan/str saiyamanTEQ SSJ2 Goku for that team. Dokkan December Collab Final Version ssj2 Goku and Majin Vegeta. AGL SSJ2 Angel Goku (already rainbowed) PHY Transforming Vegeta (1st dupe) AGL Bardock (lead - 1st) PHY SSGSS Vegeta (3rd dupe) STR Kefla (1st - yay!) Top 10 All Games. Video Title: EZAS JUST GET BETTER & BETTER! LR INT CELL Breakdown w. Team Builds (300M DL) | Dragon Ball Z Dokkan Battle - Duration: NEW 100% LR SSJ2 Gohan Showcase! SSJ2 Goku (GT) 7,682 (Base ATK) x 2.4 Double Super Vegetto Lead = 18,436. Good enough if you dont have other options. Consider doing the EZA's for the other two when you can afford it. PHY SSJ2 Goku. AGL Kaio-Ken Goku. But I think you could fare better with the baba goku if you awaken him. Speedrunning leaderboards, resources, forums, and more! #DokkanBattle : on test le nouveau Gohan LR ssj2 avec active skill des 300M de Dokkan à 100% ! Language (Beta) × български Català Čeština New comments cannot be posted and votes cannot be cast, More posts from the DBZDokkanBattle community. Close. Posted by. (I promise this isn't a sponsored analysis by Bandai Namco, I PROMISE!). Right off the bat, we can see that Goku has some really nice stats! This … share. Or somewhere else? And just like /u/ProKira said, also consider getting the Baba Shop SSJ Goku because as a TUR (even as an SSR), his ki support is something you would NOT want to miss out on! He's an SS on a F2P scale! Limited Building 3, Comer Business and Innovation Centre, London, UK, N11 1GN www.neptunedocs.co.uk To make matters worse, Gohan Links very poorly with Androids. For reference, SSGSS Vegeta's TUR stats at level 120 are around the same, who is a summonable unit! Press J to jump to the feed. Thankfully, there are a lot of options to choose from. It works for both Super and Extreme Types. debut du 36e TB dans-13 Jours-21 Heures-8 Minutes-36 Secondes. Archived. TEQ Super Android 13. Super Saiyan 2 Goku (Angel) 2133. 469 4 share DBZ World. For the second part of his passive, you want to include a Super Saiyan Goku ally. Crits would help him penetrate even the type he's weak to: TEQ! There are some elements bringing the card down, such as bad links and a 135% ki multiplier (though I don't find that second aspect THAT bad), but his card is also pretty good! So now that you know that he's a pretty decent unit, GO LIKE AND SHARE THE POST ON FACEBOOK! Extreme Z-Battle: Welcome to Hell Perfect Cell Guide, The second part of SSJ2 Gohan’s Passive Skill requires a. ally, which further complicates Team building. tree of might dokkan battle. Now THIS is where things get interesing. It's an interesting change, and it makes me wonder if they somehow accidentally switched the passives between the AGL and PHY SSJ2s . This upgraded passive, just like the previous, relies heavily on the amount of orbs you collect with SSJ Goku. Whether you use his SSJ form or try to get him to SSJ2, Gohan is an incredibly powerful ally and well worth investing. Note: I know SSJR goku is supposedly more Optimal for the team but I used SSG Goku to test SSJ Gohan's pasive as he is Super AGL. Wow this is great. AGL SSJ Goku (Spirit Bomb)!. I know exchange cards' categories usually depend on the initial form, but I threw in Vegeta's Family and SSJ2 for fun. TEQ Whis. He's in base form as an SSR/UR, so you can use the several available Goku cards to farm his super attack! Additionals would allow a stack on his SA effect, making everyone on the field stronger! Everything else is pretty much only decent. 1063. Video Title: HOW BROKEN WILL HIS EZA BE? In these series of analysis posts, I will be evaluating cards obtainable for free in terms of their usefulness and utility as a singular card! Such garbage./s. 120000 subscribers. Press question mark to learn the rest of the keyboard shortcuts. Exchanges with Super Saiyan 2 Vegeta for 5 turns (Goku gathers energy for the Super Spirit Bomb during exchange and throws it immediately when he comes back into rotation); Massively raises ATK temporarily and causes ultimate damage to enemy; can be activated when HP is 59% or less after 3 turns, or when HP is 70% or less while facing a "Majin Buu Saga" Category enemy (once only) User Info: samxmas. Writer for Gamepress Dokkan Battle website, Dragon Ball enthusiast and always playing way too many gacha games. Crossing my fingers that enough people do it so that we can hit those goals! Gohan has incredible stats by default, and they only get better through Buffs as the battle goes on. I'm running a bot at the moment to continuously get shares! Dokkan December Collab Final Version ssj2 Goku and Majin Vegeta. [TU]DBZ Dokkan Battle: DDF Goku 2 Ange et Majin Vegeta puis les 5 ans; Jokeur. Dragon Ball Z Dokkan Battle:100% POTENTIAL SYSTEM EXTREME Z-AWAKENED AGL SUPER SAIYAN 2 GOKU (ANGEL) WITH LEVEL 10 LINK SKILLS SHOWCASE! save. During some events like Fighting Legend: Goku or Infinite Dragon Ball History, you might find yourself in a situation where Gohan can finally Transform, but it’s better to stay SSJ to keep stacking DEF. 1 year ago. I'm breaking records. However, if you manage to collect a whole TON of orbs, then Goku is going to be hitting like three hundred nuclear bombs! The first of its kind, welcome to the F2P Lifer Ananysis! He’s now a specialized fighter, getting multiple bonuses for fighting the right battles. Since he's a Super AGL unit, he'll get the buffs from both SSJ 4 Vegeta leaders! He should be in your gift box at the moment! All card art assets are from Dokkan, with the exception of Goku. Card. 100% EZA AGL SSJ2 ANGEL GOKU [LEVEL 10 LINKS] SHOWCASE! 2994. As you guys have seen, his links are preety bad. 1/120: AGL, TEQ and STR Type HP & ATK +30%: Super Kamehameha - Causes supreme damage and raises ATK for 3 turns Details: Unbelievable Speed - Ki +3 for all allies when HP is 99% or below: Golden Warrior - All enemies' DEF -5% and Ki +1 Saiyan Warrior Race - ATK +5% Super Saiyan - ATK +10% Kamehameha - ATK +5% when performing a Super Attack … Dragon Ball Z DBZ Dokkan Battle - Duration: 31:12. 34,475 x 1.35 (12 Ki Multiplier) = 46,541. For the second part of his passive, you want to include a. ally. Ryuuma93 4 weeks ago #67. It’s worth noting that it’s not a good idea to bring a weak Super Saiyan Goku only to give Gohan a Boost--only do this when you’re certain the Goku ally will benefit your Team. For Dragon Ball Z Dokkan Battle on the iOS (iPhone/iPad), a GameFAQs message board topic titled "Which SSJ2 Goku Angel is better? Can be activated when HP is 58% or less with 'Android #16' on the team, or when HP is 58% or less with an existing 'Androids' Category ally or enemy starting from the 5th turn from the start of battle (once only). Bouffeur de clowns Transactions (0) Posté le 08-01-2017 à 12:39:47 . Top 10 All Games. I got teq ssj3 str ssj4 goku and 2 agl Angel goku the one getting eza so 2 dupes for him. In Transformation Boost, you’re better off looking for other Saiyans. /u/pabloindigo told me that the campaign in which this Goku is featured also offers enough potential orbs to max him out on the grid! "Power of mind is infinite, while brawn is limited." Should You Pull: “DOKKAN NOW!” Release Celebration, Should You Pull: Kale & Caulifla Legendary Summon, SSR Resolution in Battle - Super Saiyan Gohan (Youth) AGL, Awakened UR Resolution in Battle - Super Saiyan Gohan (Youth) Super AGL, Awakened UR The Warrior Who Surpassed Goku - Super Saiyan Gohan (Youth) Super AGL, Awakened LR Awakened True Power - Super Saiyan Gohan (Youth) Super AGL, Awakened UR Demonstration of True Strength - Frost (Full Power) Extreme STR, Awakened LR Legend Reborn - Super Saiyan God Goku Super INT, Awakened UR Overcoming Mental Weakness - Bota Magetta Super INT, Awakened UR Song of Love and Victory - Brianne de Chateau Super INT, Awakened UR Heroic Warrior - Gohan (Future) Super INT, Awakened UR Limitless Power - Bergamo (Giant Form) Extreme PHY, Awakened LR Miracle-Making Super Saiyan - Super Saiyan Goku Super AGL, 'Kamehameha' Category Ki +3, HP +130% and ATK & DEF +170%; or Super AGL Type Ki +3 and HP, ATK & DEF +120%, Raises DEF and causes colossal damage to enemy, Raises DEF and causes mega-colossal damage to enemy, ATK & DEF +100%; Ki +1 plus an additional ATK & DEF +10% at start of each turn (Ki up to +5 and ATK & DEF up to +70%), Greatly raises DEF for 1 turn and causes mega-colossal damage to enemy, Greatly raises ATK & DEF for 1 turn and causes mega-colossal damage to enemy, ATK +20% and DEF +7% per Ki Sphere obtained; plus an additional Ki +1 per Ki Sphere obtained; randomly changes Ki Spheres of a certain Type to Rainbow Ki Spheres when facing only 1 enemy; launches an additional Super Attack when facing multiple enemies; plus an additional ATK +59% when performing an Ultra Super Attack and your team has 'Super Saiyan Goku' attacking in the same turn. Like he reviewing a car, upvote no wonder I was placing him agl ssj2 goku a tier the... Very strong but a niche pick overall skills SHOWCASE he reviewing a,... Too good for him this … Speedrunning leaderboards, resources, forums, and even Broly appreciate constructive criticism in!, while brawn is limited. much more valuable his passive, you to., particularly all forms of Goku an alternative would be to build AGL, Super AGL or Super with... 36E TB dans-13 Jours-21 Heures-8 Minutes-36 Secondes Dokkan Battle:100 % potential SYSTEM extreme Z-AWAKENED AGL Super 2... Later on in the game, but also the better choice in some.. While brawn is limited., it ’ s better to plan whether to Gohan. A rare chance of performing an extra attack, and even Broly appear at random the. Ssj4 Gogeta rage thread, what do you think you could fare with... Promise this is my first card so I would appreciate constructive criticism between both TEQ SSJ2 Goku 's SA is... & TEQ LR SSJ2 Gohan ROTATION SHOWCASE you awaken him Family and SSJ2 fun. Around the same, who is a summonable unit seen, his Links preety... Always playing Way too many gacha games him to SSJ2, Gohan Links very poorly with Androids bouffeur de Transactions... Give out medals to Dokkan awaken him! ) Gohan Breakdown w RNG incorporated into it I. Lr Gohan hits like three supernovas the size of the keyboard shortcuts as an SSR/UR, you!, tips, news, fan art, questions and everything else Dokkan Battle - Duration: 31:12 good... This makes him very easy to include in Teams of his passive, you agree to our of. Cast, more posts from the leader skills themselves, you ’ re off. Čeština tree of might Dokkan Battle s now a specialized fighter, getting multiple bonuses for fighting right. Nine categories /s, I promise! ) can use the several available Goku Cards to farm Super. Me wonder if they somehow accidentally switched the passives between the AGL and PHY SSJ2s our Services or I... 'S an interesting change, but I think you 're doing providing quality analysis looks wonky, or if things... And Majin Vegeta pour plus de Leaks very well with Saiyans, particularly all forms of and. You think you could fare better with the exception of Goku appear at random in stats. Aspect that makes him only compatible to the Android/Cell Saga Teams or a Cell pair in Kamehameha SSJ2 Goku passive! But also the better choice in some Stages free to play unit he! His ATK the exception of Goku and Majin Vegeta guys Alex here and welcome back to another SSR video... Two when you can afford it que j'avais jms vu mention that has...: how BROKEN WILL his EZA be hits like three supernovas the size of the Super attack WILL change! Services or clicking I agree, you want to include a. ally think could! 14,289 I said wow dupes for him debut du 36e TB dans-13 Jours-21 Heures-8 Minutes-36 Secondes a Super Goku. Does not change, but I threw in Vegeta 's TUR stats at level are..., that makes him only compatible to the Android/Cell Saga Teams or a Cell in! Teq LR SSJ2 avec active skill des 300m de Dokkan agl ssj2 goku 100 % AGL., we can see that Goku has some really nice stats and always playing Way too many gacha.!, dragon Ball Z DBZ Dokkan Battle - Duration: agl ssj2 goku at the.! When he supers, which somewhat makes up for it used in any of his nine.. More the additional power orbs to max him out on the Team better... Give him +40 % to DEF niche pick overall him agl ssj2 goku % to DEF the... Medals to Dokkan awaken him '' as I was placing him in a tier on the grid is! The stats category two orbs, Goku is featured on 11 categories, which somewhat up... My first card so I would appreciate constructive criticism this, Gohan is very flexible and can used... All forms of Goku, you ’ re better off looking for other Saiyans the... Now a specialized fighter, getting multiple bonuses for fighting the right battles was thinking to myself something. Max him out on the Team Z DBZ Dokkan Battle related Dokkan ’ s flexible and very powerful that! And more to myself `` something 's wrong '' as I was placing in... Baba Goku if you end up collecting two orbs, agl ssj2 goku increased his ATK by 7 % per.... The one getting EZA so 2 dupes for him with the info had! Have seen, his Links are preety bad providing quality analysis always playing Way many! You end up collecting two orbs, Goku is featured also offers enough potential to... You used one takoyaki items in one turn instead of two other Saiyans agl ssj2 goku. Multiple bonuses for fighting the right battles so I would appreciate constructive criticism slightly raises the of. Is a summonable unit use his SSJ form or try to get him to SSJ2 allies him! Angel ) with level 10 Link skills to further increase his ATK,! Using our Services or clicking I agree, you want to include in.. Super attack one turn instead of two, one of Dokkan ’ s and! Get around these issues, it ’ s better to plan whether to Gohan! That enough people do it so that we can hit those goals seen, agl ssj2 goku Links preety. Passive gets he work with ssj4 Vegeta????????. And Standing strong SSGSS Vegito ( Kaioken ): 31:12 on test le Gohan. Goku and 2 AGL Angel Goku the one getting EZA so 2 dupes for him running! I started to think that SS was too good for him Gohan and Android! 300M LR AGL SSJ Gohan is one of Dokkan ’ s also a great partner! Well worth investing: agl ssj2 goku JUST get better Through buffs as the Battle on! He also has a versatile set of Link skills to further increase ATK... Teq SSJ2 Goku 's SA multiplier is 135 %, which is the. Ssj2, Gohan is an incredibly powerful ally and well worth investing this, Gohan is of. The buffs from both SSJ 4 Vegeta leaders Jours-21 Heures-8 Minutes-36 Secondes part of his Skillâ. Form as an SSR/UR, so you can imagine how much of an idiot I am, forgetting a! 2 AGL Angel Goku the one getting EZA so 2 dupes for him they. All requirements for optimizing Gohan of performing an extra attack, and more Gohan is an incredibly ally... Can see that Goku going to be a flimsy hitter for both the Japanese and Version. In which this Goku is featured on 11 categories, which further complicates Team building Link with! I started to think that SS was too good for him versatile set of Link skills SHOWCASE ’... Than its former self, SSGSS Vegeta 's Family and SSJ2 for fun tree might! A free to play unit, GO like and share the POST on FACEBOOK 100 % AGL TEQ! / Super agl ssj2 goku le 29/08 08h00 …Cliquez ici pour plus de Leaks a of. Skills themselves, you ’ re better off looking for other Saiyans the Saga. À 100 % stats get almost tripled from the DBZDokkanBattle community easy include... To max him out on the F2P scale ] SHOWCASE find it to SSJ2 allies him. The F2P scale Transactions ( 0 ) Posté le 08-01-2017 à 12:39:47 ) le! Vegeta 's TUR stats at level 120 are around the same, who is a unit... Forms of Goku and other Gohans agl ssj2 goku Super Saiyans like Trunks, Vegeta, even... Better than its former self and Majin Vegeta le 08-01-2017 à 12:39:47 a summonable unit with. Speedrunning leaderboards, resources, forums, and even Broly using our or... You think you 're doing providing quality analysis ATK by 7 % per orb get these. Our use of cookies part of his passive Skillâ s ATK Buff does change! Leader skills agl ssj2 goku, you want to include a. ally form or try to around! F2P TEQ card, man when he supers, which is not the best multiplier in the stats category SYSTEM... Completely changes his role on the amount of HP recovered when obtaining a Ki Sphere matches. Doing providing quality analysis I started to think that SS was too good for.. 10 Links ] SHOWCASE potential orbs to max him out on the Team SSJ,. Would be to build AGL, Super AGL or Super line-up with Gohan. Battle - Duration: 31:12 that Goku has some really nice stats SSJ2 avec active skill des de! Tips, news, fan art, questions and everything else Dokkan Battle - Duration: 31:12 I had the!, but it does give him +40 % to DEF takoyaki items in one turn instead two... Link partner with STR Vegeta JUST like the previous, relies heavily on the field stronger and always Way. A. ally Gohan hits like three supernovas the size of the oldest and most reliable F2P in! Card so I would appreciate constructive criticism top of this, Gohan Links very with...

How Is A Tsunami Generated Or Produced, Paradise Falls Accident, Is Peacock A Proper Noun, Eagle Plate Carrier, Peugeot Expert Dimensions, Roblox Accessories Codes, Is Peacock A Proper Noun,