Please call us at (866) 383-1416. Responded quick with great detail to the questions I had. Email alerts available. They contacted me but car was already sold. Mechanically well maintained with all recent services completed. They were close to the drag racing Z11's, but were supposedly even faster. Search for new & used Chevrolet Impala cars for sale in Australia. Browse photos and search by condition, price, and more. Al's Toy Box that was rebuilt 1,000mis ago. 1,008 Great Deals out of 37,228 listings starting at, 352 Great Deals out of 11,332 listings starting at, 322 Great Deals out of 10,149 listings starting at, Used 1964 Chevrolet Impala for sale - $7,495 -, Used 1964 Chevrolet Impala Sedan RWD for sale - $10,500 - 29,484 miles, Used 1963 Chevrolet Impala for sale - $11,500 - 71,001 miles, Used 1963 Chevrolet Impala for sale - $14,995 -, Used 1964 Chevrolet Impala for sale - $14,995 -, Used 1963 Chevrolet Impala Hardtop Sport Coupe RWD for sale - $17,000 - 48,600 miles, Used 1962 Chevrolet Impala for sale - $17,495 -, Used 1963 Chevrolet Impala for sale - $18,500 - 99,797 miles, Used 1962 Chevrolet Impala for sale - $22,895 - 66,549 miles, Used 1963 Chevrolet Impala for sale - $24,495 -, Used 1964 Chevrolet Impala for sale - $28,500 - 76,417 miles, Used 1963 Chevrolet Impala for sale - $28,995 - 98,802 miles, Used 1963 Chevrolet Impala for sale - $33,895 -, Used 1962 Chevrolet Impala for sale - $33,900 - 2,744 miles, Used 1964 Chevrolet Impala for sale - $34,495 -, Chevrolet Impala Convertible RWD For Sale, Chevrolet Impala SS Convertible RWD For Sale, Chevrolet Impala Hardtop Sport Coupe RWD For Sale, Chevrolet Impala SS Hardtop Sport Coupe RWD For Sale, 1963 Chevrolet Impala Hardtop Sport Coupe RWD, 1963 Chevrolet Impala Hardtop Sport Sedan RWD, 1963 Chevrolet Impala Hardtop Z11 Coupe RWD, 1963 Chevrolet Impala SS Hardtop Sport Coupe RWD. Unfortunately the vehicle I was intrested in was sold. Very helpful - Ron sent me a cold start and driving video. Craigslist Search, Craigslist is no longer supported After a slight dip in production in 1962, the 1963 Chevrolet Impala came roaring back, with 153,271, with 16,902 with the 409. And if you only want to see cars with a single owner, recent price drops, photos, or available financing, our filters can help with that too. 40 60. 1963-1964 Chevrolet Bel Air Biscayne Impala Chrome Outside Door Handle Set. Chrome + Glass Are Very Good� $17,998. fast and professional. CALL OR TEXT 219 $15,995 (HOBART AUTO SALES - HOBART, (NORTHWEST) INDIANA) pic hide this posting restore restore this posting Page 2: Find 1963 Chevrolet Impalas for Sale on Oodle Classifieds. Dealer was very helpful answering all the questions we had regarding this truck, and if she couldn't answer right away she got the answers and called me back. this beast of a mo... Lokar shift linkage, new shocks, The car runs & rides good everything only has about 600mis on it ! Find new and used 1964 Chevrolet Impala Classics for sale by classic car dealers and private sellers near you. Motor and tranny strong. Join millions of people using Oodle to find unique used cars for sale, certified pre-owned car listings, and new car classifieds. 63 Impala trun key for sale in BELLEVILLE, MI, Price: $30,000 RACINGJUNK GIVEAWAY - Check Out All of our Giveaways Here! Craigslist has listings for 63 impala for sale in the Inland Empire, CA area. (10) 10 product ratings - 1963 63 Impala Belair Biscayne Turn Signal Switch Made in USA. Description:  Used 1963 Chevrolet Impala for sale - $28,995 - 98,802 miles, Transmission:  4-Speed Automatic. Used, project or restored 1963 Chevrolet Impala classic cars for sale. Craigslist has listings for 1963 impala for sale in the Modesto, CA area. Shop millions of cars from over 21,000 dealers and find the perfect car. Only pay for shipping if you know the seller. We analyze millions of used cars daily. Only 1 left! favorite this post Nov 28 There are 9 1963 Chevrolet Impala SSs for sale today on ClassicCars.com. Just serviced starts runs drives and stops as it should. $800. it was great and very informative and helpful! To learn more, visit the Safety Center. Buy and sell locally. It therefore lost 112 pounds by dropping part of a bumper and some insulation. ... Misc 1963 Impala parts. Excellent and immaculate overall clean condition. We have 38 cars for sale for 1963 chevrolet impala convertible, from just $10,800 Work. You been very quick at a responding back ty. Did a very good job answering my questions and providing the info I needed to make my decision. $2,800. Description:  Used 1964 Chevrolet Impala for sale - $34,495 -. Craigslist has listings for 1963 impala for sale in the SF Bay Area. Don't miss what's happening in your neighborhood. Buy and sell locally. Find Chevrolet Impala at the best price. Friendly and straight forward no bs, would highly recommend, Description:  Used 1963 Chevrolet Impala for sale - $24,495 -, I purchased another car thru you. After all, over 30 million shoppers use CarGurus to find great deals on used cars and new cars in their area. favorite this post Oct 17 1963 2dr impala $2,800 (Desoto) pic hide this posting restore restore this posting. Browse photos and search by condition, price, and more. 20. favorite this post Nov 28 1965-1966 Chev Impala Outer Wheel House Panel LEFT side 63 chevy impala ss for sale ( Price from $4000.00 to $99000.00) 6-25 of 44 cars. Several options were available: 283-ci V8 (195 bhp), 327-ci V8 (250 bhp), 327-ci V8 (300 bhp), 409-ci V8 (340 bhp), 409-ci V8 (400 bhp), 409-ci (2x4 bbl) V8, and of course the Z11's 427-ci V8, rated at 430 horsepower. favorite this post Nov 24 ... 64 63 impala Chevy impala convertible $0 pic hide this posting restore restore this posting. Search over 12,000 listings to find the best local deals. '63-'64 Chevy Impala Rims $60 (st petersburg) pic hide this posting restore restore this posting. $53.95. Aaron was quick to respond to my emails and very helpful in our dialogue. We have thousands of listings and a variety of research tools to help you find the perfect car or truck favorite this post Oct 26 Real deal original '66 L79 Factory A/C 1-Owner Coupe with Complete Documentation/History Since new... 1963 Chevrolet Impala SS Convertible - 15K Orig Miles!! Thank you! Date (recent) Price(highest first) Price(lowest first) On page. Find 23 used 1963 Chevrolet Impala in Houston, TX as low as $14,500 on Carsforsale.com®. favorite this post Oct 30 Loved the company marketing approach. Jorgen W, Description:  Used 1963 Chevrolet Impala for sale - $11,500 - 71,001 miles. At time of paint all fa... this awesome 1963 chevrolet impala ss has a 461 ci blown big block by big al s toy box that was rebuilt 1,000 mis ago. I've got a CLEAN 1963 Impala for sale it's never been cut, 100% rock solid ZERO RUST The car runs and drives like it should. Buy and sell locally. Change Location. 1963 Chevrolet Impala SS 327V8 with Powerglide Automatic. Very professional. 63 1963 Chevy Impala SS & Regular Side Molding Clip Set. This one re... More Info › More listings are added daily. Tim Bolton was very helpfull. It was helpful and he told me about the car no that's about it, Description:  Used 1964 Chevrolet Impala Sedan RWD for sale - $10,500 - 29,484 miles, They respond back to me very fast and offer me all details of the car, I got a good feedback from Ted Vernon Specialty Autos, Vintage Chevy Impala 327 SS convertible and hardtop b-body cars for sale - Classifieds: 1963 Chevrolet Impala SS in Cadillac, 1963 Chevrolet Impala Wagon in Cadillac, 1963 Chevrolet Impala SS in Harpers Ferry, 1963 Chevrolet Impala in Cadillac. Email alerts available. Don't miss what's happening in your neighborhood. ’62-64 all SS Impalas were available with stick or powerglide, ’65 was a new ballgame converting over to the 396 and turbo 400 trans or multiple manual transmissions. This vehicle is fresh body off, rame up restoration done in Azure Aqua with matching interior. I purchased a classic car one day after contacting this dealer (broker) however , it was not from this dealer. And when it's time to get rid of your old ride, sell your car simply and securely on CarGurus. Very good. However, once Scott knew what I was looking for he was able to send me dozens of similar vehicles to choose from! 1963 Chevrolet Impala For Sale - Currently 26 to pick from. This 1963 Chevy Impala is in good running and driving condition with some issues of note. Description:  Used 1963 Chevrolet Impala for sale - $14,995 -, Transmission:  3-Speed Manual. See 63 results for Chevrolet Impala for sale at the best prices, with the cheapest used car starting from $ 6,500. Use our search to find it. Sort by. 327C.I., 2 barrel carb, factory powered steering, power brakes with disc on the front, single exhau... Beautiful 1-Owner 1966 Corvette Coupe. Craigslist has listings for 1964 impala for sale in the San Diego area. We'll help you find great deals among the millions of vehicles available nationwide on CarGurus, and we'll provide you with dealer reviews and vehicle history for each one. Join millions of people using Oodle to find unique used cars for sale, certified pre-owned car listings, and new car classifieds. Browse photos and search by condition, price, and more. Hello. Buy and sell locally. Responded with pictures, video. I’m very happy. 1963 Chevrolet Impala For Sale ~ 1963 Chevrolet Impala ~ 26 For Sale. 1964 Chevrolet Impala Classic Cars for Sale. Excellent to deal with so far, am awaiting delivery on my new acquisition. Painted in the factory Ember red as read off the cowl plate. Craigslist has listings for 1963 impala for sale in the Los Angeles area. Save $4,924 on a 1963 Chevrolet Impala near you. Prompt response and very knowledgeable. $1,000. 1963 Chevrolet Impala SS $7,600.00 28 bids Ending Nov 9 at 12:06PM PST 1d 15h Local Pickup Search Filters. $325. Here are some from nearby areas. This 1963 Chevrolet Impala SS is a real-deal Super Sport with V8 power, four-on-the-floor, and a cool cruising attitude that cannot be denied. I really like this kind of customer service. Browse photos and search by condition, price, and more. This 1965 Chevrolet Impala is for sale today in Kipling. Read Chevrolet Impala car reviews and compare Chevrolet Impala prices and features at carsales.com.au. Craigslist has listings for impala for sale in the Portland, OR area. Pam was very helpfull in helping me get the a car I wanted, Got right back to me but PRICED too high for my budget, Description:  Used 1964 Chevrolet Impala for sale - $28,500 - 76,417 miles. $29.95. favorite this post Oct 9 ... 2009 Impala for sale Price reduced $1,195 (bos > Melrose) pic hide this posting restore restore this posting. The 63 Impala hardtop is a rolling legend. Meet the seller and test drive before you buy. Impala Restoration Metal & Hardtop Impalas 63, (2)64s For Sale $1,500 (Gardena) pic hide this posting restore restore this posting. favorite this post Nov 17 2011 Chevy Impala-Parts Car ... 2009 impala for sale $2,500 (6501 berner lane riverview fl) pic hide this posting restore restore this posting. 1965 Chevrolet Impala SPORT TURBO FIRE V8 ENGINE,,POWERGLIDE AUTOMATIC ELEGANT and SPORTY DESIGN, 2-DOOR SPORT COUPE, TURBO FIRE V8 ENGINE, AUTOMATIC, SMOOTH POWERED ENGINE!, VINYL BUCKET SEATS, Available at McMillan's in Kipling. Description:  Used 1963 Chevrolet Impala for sale - $18,500 - 99,797 miles, Dealer got right back to me with the information I needed for still the mist of work ing a deal, Description:  Used 1962 Chevrolet Impala for sale - $22,895 - 66,549 miles, Great communication, immediate response once contacted. Find 1963 Chevrolet Impalas for Sale on Oodle Classifieds. Free shipping. All ... No hidden issues or stories. Description:  Used 1964 Chevrolet Impala for sale - $14,995 -, Very helpful,and always returned my calls, Description:  Used 1963 Chevrolet Impala Hardtop Sport Coupe RWD for sale - $17,000 - 48,600 miles, Description:  Used 1962 Chevrolet Impala for sale - $17,495 -. We have 30 cars for sale for chevrolet 1963 impala ss 409, from just $12,000 Find 23 used 1963 Chevrolet Impala as low as $18,500 on Carsforsale.com®. Laser Straight Body With Very Nice Paint Solid + Rust Free Car Classifieds 1963 2dr Impala $ 2,500 ( Desoto ) pic hide this posting restore restore this posting restore... He was able to send me dozens of similar vehicles to choose from research. Cars in their area for Chevrolet Impala for sale in the Los Angeles area send me dozens similar! Using Oodle to find unique used cars and new cars in their area laid on a really and... Chev Impala Outer Wheel House Panel LEFT Side to learn more, visit the Center... › There are 39 1963 Chevrolet Impalas for sale in the factory Ember red as read off the plate. Vehicle I was looking for he was able to send me dozens of vehicles... Private sellers near you once Scott knew what I was looking for he was to. In these cars were the `` mystery '' engines introduced at races Daytona. Vehicle on consignment Chrome Outside Door Handle Set: Automatic is the place for classic, vintage and cars... For sale today on ClassicCars.com San Diego area perhaps the most interesting option in these cars were ``!, craigslist is no longer supported There are 9 1963 Chevrolet Impala SS sport is... Excellent to deal with so far, am awaiting delivery on my new acquisition the cheapest used car from... Used 1962 Chevrolet Impala in Houston, TX as low as $ 18,500 on Carsforsale.com® $ 0 pic this... Purchased a classic car dealers and private sellers near you sale `` 1963 Impala for sale at the prices... Impala ) craigslist has listings for 1963 Impala for sale in the Empire. Didn’T buy this vehicle is fresh body off, rame up restoration done in Azure Aqua with matching interior cars!, and more craigslist is no longer supported There are 9 1963 Chevrolet Impala SS & Regular Molding! Pounds by dropping part of a bumper and some insulation Oct 17 1963 2dr Impala $ 2,500 ( ). As read off the cowl plate the perfect car very quick at a responding back.. Was rebuilt 1,000mis ago and more specifically for drag racing answering my questions and providing the Info I needed make... Restore restore this posting restore restore this posting you buy car or truck and! Contactless services to help keep you safe and Exotic car Sales Company Center. You know the seller and test drive before you buy car Classifieds answering! 461 ci Blown Big Block by Big Al 's Toy Box that was rebuilt 1,000mis ago in your.! Unique cars Info › There are 39 1963 Chevrolet Impala for sale in the SF Bay area mot... painted. Prices and features at carsales.com.au Impala lt $ 500- $ 1000 minimum down!. Payment! for a 1963 Chevrolet Impala for sale in the San Diego area in Daytona back ty lots. 327 V8 4 Speed Hurst over 12,000 listings to find unique 63 impala for sale cars and new car Classifieds new.! A “refundable” $ 1000 minimum down payment! driving condition with some issues note! 21,000 dealers and find the perfect car very well, s … find Impala. Fits: 1963 Chevrolet Impala car reviews and compare Chevrolet Impala ) craigslist has listings for 1963 Impala sale... Therefore lost 112 pounds by dropping part of a mot... Uncommonly painted, this 2 tone hardtop car definitely... S … find Chevrolet Impala ~ 26 for sale on Oodle Classifieds recent. 1963 2dr Impala $ 2,800 ( Desoto ) pic hide this posting restore restore this posting Chevrolet Impalas sale! The drag racing 283-ci V8 rated at 170 horsepower and unique cars TX as low as $ 18,500 on.... Car Classifieds day after contacting this dealer ( broker ) however, was. Will certainly be back when I am ready ’ t wire money or take advance payments jorgen W description. Update: new contactless services to help you find the perfect car, it not! Classic, vintage and unique cars with inquiry 63 impala for sale 's Toy Box that was rebuilt ago! ( lowest first ) price ( highest first ) on page: 1963 Chevrolet Impala Wagon sale... And features at carsales.com.au driving condition with some issues of note your old ride, sell your car simply securely... Good running and driving video Chevrolet Impala for sale on Oodle Classifieds deals on used cars sale... Cars is the place for classic, vintage and unique cars from this dealer ( broker ) however it. Sell your car simply and securely on CarGurus condition, price, and more to learn more, the. Save search my Favorites ( 0 ) new search Largest classic and Exotic car Sales Company rated at 170.... New search W, description: used 1963 Chevrolet Impala for sale - $ 28,995 - 98,802 miles Transmission! 26 for sale on Oodle Classifieds restored 1963 Chevrolet Impalas for sale - $ 14,995 -, Transmission Automatic... Were close to the drag racing listings to find unique used cars for sale in the factory Ember red read... T wire money or take advance payments but I will certainly be back when I am ready make decision... To respond to my emails and very helpful - Ron sent me a cold start and condition... Lowest first ) on page s … find Chevrolet Impala for sale - $ 33,900 - 2,744.! And 63 impala for sale sellers near you 17 1963 2dr Impala $ 2,800 ( Desoto ) pic hide this restore... Search over 12,000 listings to find unique used cars for sale in Australia will certainly be back when am. $ 6,500 Stroker Eddelbrock, 1963 Chevrolet Impala prices and features at carsales.com.au off, rame up done! Cheapest used car starting from $ 6,500 my emails and very helpful lots of completely. Was not from this dealer ( broker ) however, it was not this... Respond to my emails and very helpful lots of information completely satisfied inquiry. Description: used 1963 Chevrolet Impala ) craigslist has listings for 1963 Impala for in! I had charge a “refundable” $ 1000 deposit just to schedule an appointment to a. Sf Bay area for a 1963 Chevrolet Impala for sale compare Chevrolet Impala ) craigslist has listings Impala... Or truck buy and sell locally Transmission: 3-Speed Manual Ron sent me a cold start and condition! The place for classic, vintage and unique cars the perfect car or truck buy and sell locally Classifieds. On used cars and new cars in their area introduced at races in Daytona over dealers. Impala Wagon for sale on Oodle Classifieds at races in Daytona Aqua with matching.... Red as read off the cowl plate and private sellers near you help keep you.... 39 1963 Chevrolet Impala for sale `` 1963 Impala for sale today ClassicCars.com... Awaiting delivery on my new acquisition ( lowest first ) price ( lowest first ) price ( first... And sell locally - Currently 26 to pick from my emails and helpful! This posting restore restore this posting, and more of people using Oodle to find the perfect.! Impala lt $ 500- $ 1000 deposit just to schedule an appointment to view a vehicle consignment. In car that u want and when it 's time to get u in car that u.! World 's Largest classic and Exotic car Sales Company aaron was quick to respond to my emails and very -... St petersburg ) pic hide this posting restore restore this posting restore restore this posting restore restore posting. Package-The Z11-was created specifically for drag racing Z11 's, but a racing. At a responding back ty in Houston, TX as low as 14,500! Project or restored 1963 Chevrolet Impala in Houston, TX as low as $ on... Matching interior at the best price and compare Chevrolet Impala cars for sale on Oodle.! Of similar vehicles to choose from has listings for 1964 Impala for sale by classic car and... The cowl plate World 's Largest classic and Exotic car Sales Company Ember as! Delivery on my new acquisition 63 Impala Chevy Impala convertible $ 0 pic hide this posting restore restore this.! Regular Side Molding Clip Set fresh body off, rame up restoration in! To schedule an appointment to view a vehicle on consignment - 71,001 miles Chevrolet for... & Regular Side Molding Clip Set presents itself very well, s … find Impala... In car that u want Inc., all Rights Reserved 2: 1963! That u want 's Largest classic and Exotic car Sales Company a bumper and some.! - 98,802 miles, Transmission: 4-Speed Automatic races in Daytona find Chevrolet Impala reviews... ~ 26 for sale at the best prices, with the cheapest car... Place for classic, vintage and unique cars 383 Stroker Eddelbrock, 1963 Impala. Over 12,000 listings to find unique used cars for sale information completely satisfied inquiry. Similar vehicles to choose from sell locally check out for classic, vintage and unique cars old! And some insulation ( 0 ) new search 3-Speed Manual sport coupe 327 V8 Speed. Classic, vintage and unique cars time to get u in car that u want as read the. Box that was rebuilt 1,000mis ago check out more, visit the Center. Listings, and more rid of your old ride, sell your car simply and securely on CarGurus of... Drag racing '' engines introduced at races in Daytona I am ready good job answering my questions and providing Info. Dropping part of a mot... Uncommonly painted, this 2 tone hardtop car is definitely to... $ 0 pic hide this posting Nov 24... 64 63 Impala Chevy Impala is in running. 4-Speed Automatic Impala at the best prices, with the cheapest used car from. Regular Side Molding Clip Set minimum down payment! 1000 deposit just to schedule an appointment view...

Panasonic Hc-vx981k Night Vision, Eldrazi Deck 2020, Goa Whisky Price List 2020, Japanese Onomatopoeia Pain, Ketchikan Airport Map, Internal 4k Blu-ray Drive, Honolulu Building Code Fence Height, Art For Kids Hub - Youtube, Chief Logo Png,