Child safety is our top concern. Whether you're looking for a classic teddy bear, or a contemporary gender-neutral nursery trend, you and your family are sure to love our baby GUND collection. Reviewed in the United Kingdom on October 19, 2017, SOOOOO GUTTED OPENED AND IT SPEAKS FRENCH , Reviewed in the United Kingdom on November 3, 2017. my twin gran babies love this , but i put it out of reach so the can see it and giggle with it .. but they would just eat it if they got there hands on it... and at this price , im not wanting it broken just yet .. I was disappointed when it arrived in just a brown cardboard box, no packaging to say this was the real thing, not even a promotion box, this could be a Chinese fake. bvseo-msg: Module "cartridges/bc_bazaarvoice/cartridge/scripts/lib/ServiceBazaarvoice" not found. Sat: 11:00 - 19:00 Animated Peek-A-Boo Bear, 11.5 in. C $34.39. Tue: 10:00 - 18:00 This promotional offer may be modified or terminated at any time without notice. There was a problem adding this item to the Cart Please try again later. 5. Peek-a-boo is most fun with you! I bought this as a Christmas present for my grandson. Discount not applicable with returned merchandise; total discount will be deducted from the value of any returned item to which the discount applied. It would have been a total disappointment for the child as it speaks French!! 1 product rating 1 product ratings - Gund Peek-A-Boo Teddy Bear Animated Stuffed Animal BLUE. 0 Reviews. 2 product ratings - Gund Peek-A-Boo Bear Limited Ed Bass Pro Shops Fishing Interactive Baby Plush. That's why I gave 4 stars. To that end, each one of our plush toys is constructed from premium materials for unparalleled softness and hug ability. bvseo_sdk, dw_cartridge, 18.2.0, p_sdk_3.2.0. Combining one of baby's favorite games with a soft and adorable animated plush toy, Peek-A-Boo bear features a movable mouth and arms, as well as a satin-accented blanket that provides additional tactile sensation. Instead, our system considers things like how recent a review is and if the reviewer bought the item on Amazon. Combining one of baby's favorite games with a soft and adorable animated plush toy, this bashful blue Peek-A-Boo Puppy features safe, soft embroidered eyes and movable arms holding a matching, satin-accented blanket that provides additional tactile play sensation. Shop with confidence. Find answers in product info, Q&As, reviews. C $40.73. View details go to shop. Sun: 12:00 - 17:00, Mon: 10:00 - 19:00 1 product rating. C $64.18. It was well packaged & arrived before expected. Messes happen. But I feel the Teddy arm a bit "skinny". I would recommend this product to anyone and met all expectations and then some. Shop with confidence. Sat: 10:00 - 19:00 Arrives before Christmas Only 13 left in stock - order soon. item 6 Baby Gund - My First Teddy Peek A Boo Bear - Blue - 11.5" 6 - Baby Gund - My First Teddy Peek A Boo Bear - Blue - 11.5" $39.99. Fri: 10:00 - 19:00 The bear is quite cuddly too except for the bottom where the batteries are. 2. FREE Same-Day Delivery on orders over $50. Other options New and used from $24.98. GUND isn't just teddy bears! Limited time deal. Are you sure you want to delete this item? See instructions on hangtag for more details. There's a special place in everyone's hearts for their first teddy bear. We work hard to protect your security and privacy. Thu: 11:00 - 19:00 Wed: 10:00 - 18:00 labebe - Baby Rocking Horse, Pink Ride Unicorn, Kid Ride on Toy for 1-3 Year Old, I... LApapaye Stuffed Teddy Bear Stuffed Animal Plush Toys with Footprint for Children F... Houwsbaby LED Musical Stuffed Cat Floppy Singing Kitty Light Up Plush Toy Kitten Lu... 39 Inch Teddy Bear Stuffed Animal Plush Toy Big Bear for Girlfriend,Dark Brown. Shop GUND and Baby GUND stuffed animals, teddy bears, and licensed plush. GUND is proud to present a blue version of our bestselling Peek-A-Boo bear. Please use these ratings as guidelines, and use sensitivity when purchasing products based on the individuals that you are shopping for. This was purchased for my 1 year old granddaughter for Christmas and she absolutely loves it. Learn more about, Sorry, we could not find results for your search, please widen your radius and try again, Baby GUND Peek-A-Boo My 1st Teddy Blue Bear Animated Plush Stuffed Animal, 11.5 Inch - English Edition, Curbside Pickup ~2 hours | Home Delivery 6-8 business days.

Top Rated Seller. Not sold in stores . Baby GUND Peek-A-Boo My 1st Teddy Blue Bear Animated Plush Stuffed Animal, 11.5" 4.8 out of 5 stars 383.
  • bvseo-msg: Module "cartridges/bc_bazaarvoice/cartridge/scripts/lib/ServiceBazaarvoice" not found. ;
  • We do not have any recommendations at this time. It's never too early to make a lifelong friend with My 1st Teddy, now available as an animated friend! GUND Peek-A-Boo Teddy Bear Animated Stuffed Animal Plush, 11.5" $23.91. To calculate the overall star rating and percentage breakdown by star, we don’t use a simple average. ... Peek-A-Boo Teddy Bear Gund Animated Plush Stuffed Animal Baby Toy Interactive US. I am just so glad I decided to try it before I offered it!! That's a present for my friend's 1 yr old son, who love the Bear. Surface-washable. Peek-A-Boo Bear features a movable mouth and arms, as well as a satin-accented blanket that provides additional tactile sensation. $31.30 $ 31. Our payment security system encrypts your information during transmission. Combining one of baby's favorite games with a soft and adorable animated plush toy, peek-a-boo bear features a movable mouth and arms, as well as a satin-accented blanket that provides additional tactile sensations. PERSONALIZED GUND Peek-A-Boo Teddy Bear Animated Stuffed Animal Plush, 11.5" … Combining one of baby's favorite games with a soft and adorable animated plush toy, peek-a-boo bear features a movable mouth and arms, as well as a satin-accented blanket that provides additional tactile sensations. Fri: 11:00 - 19:00
  • bvseo_sdk, dw_cartridge, 18.2.0, p_sdk_3.2.0
  • Gund Peek-A-Boo My 1st Teddy Pink Bear Animated Plush Stuffed Animal, 11.5" 4.7 out of 5 stars 1,769. Fast, FREE delivery, video streaming, music, and much more. Gund Animated Peek A Boo Bear Plush Stuffed Animal 11.5-inch. It’s been a few months and teddy is doing great! Terms and Conditions and Previous page of related Sponsored Products. Price Price. $40.00. Wed: 10:00 - 19:00 CDN$44.00. BABYBibi Peekaboo Light Up Interactive Bunny - Soft Stuffed Animal Toy is 12 inches... LApapaye Teddy Bear Stuffed Animals Plush Toys for Girlfriend 30 inch, Pink, LApapaye Teddy Bear Stuffed Animals Plush Toys for Girlfriend (White). We reserve the right to cancel any order due to unauthorized, altered, or ineligible use of a discount. Not for children under 3 yrs. Gund Philbin 18-Inch Teddy Bear, Beige (20109437) $59.99. GUND Beatrix Potter Animated Peek-a-Boo Peter Rabbit Sound and Motion Plush Stuffed Animal, 10" 4.7 out of 5 … Wed: 11:00 - 19:00 Any shipping expense over this $20 per order maximum amount will be charged to your order. I think I need one of those. This 11.5” teddy bear with a classic design features a moveable mouth and arms that move up and down during play. Fri: 11:00 - 19:00 At the push of a button, The bear recites one of six different phrases and hides behind a blanket before popping back out to delight baby with an interactive game of peek-a-boo. Cute Teddy Bear plays peekaboo with your child! This offer is not valid on previous purchases. We have high hopes that it will entertain the baby for a long time. Thu: 11:00 - 19:00 Free Shipping on Orders $50+. Building upon our award-winning and beloved plush designs, we continue to practice innovation by constantly developing new original and licensed designs to appeal to the next generation of customers. 3. We offer high-quality and huggable baby toys in a variety of adorable animals, whimsical designs, and interactive formats. Some toys from his birthday have broken down. See all 6 - All listings for this product. Free shipping . ; Module "cartridges/bc_bazaarvoice/cartridge/scripts/lib/ServiceBazaarvoice" not found.
  • reviews, product
  • Gund Peek A Boo Teddy Bear-Animated … Toys”R”Us, Babies”R”Us are registered trademarks of Toys”R”Us (Canada) Ltd. Use of this site signifies your acceptance of Toys"R"Us Website Thu: 10:00 -19:00 This one was bought for my granddaughter"s first birthday and she loves it. Offer applies to selected items for delivery by regular standard shipping only and excludes delivery to some remote locations. Baby GUND Peek-A-Boo My 1st Teddy Blue Bear Animated Plush Stuffed Animal, 11.5", Recites one of six different phrases while animated arms and mouth recreate peek-a-boo game, Satin-accented blanket provides additional tactile sensation for baby. Customs services and international tracking provided . Toysrus.ca offers "Free Shipping" on select items throughout the site. In these instances, the standard delivery charge will be visible during the checkout process. Baby GUND My First Teddy Peek-a-Boo Bear. GUND is proud to present a Blue version of our bestselling peek-a-boo bear. All ages. It's never too early to make a lifelong friend with My 1st Teddy, now available as an animated friend! GUND is proud to present a Blue version of our bestselling peek-a-boo bear. 4. This is a Christmas gift for my 4 month old so I haven’t seen his reaction yet but the bear is super cute and soft. Gift a baby GUND product with confidence, knowing that we've used embroidered details in place of hard plastic or glass. Style: Animated Peek-A-Boo My 1st Teddy Bear. Brand New. These items are shipped from and sold by different sellers. Such factors as a child's developmental skill set and toy popularity help determine the enjoyment levels of a product. Let's just hope the baby loves it as much. FREE Shipping by Amazon. Hello, baby! The shipment of orders to certain remote locations is excluded from these offers. Combining one of baby's favorite games with a soft and adorable animated plush toy, Peek-A-Boo bear features a movable mouth and arms, as well as a satin-accented blanket that provides additional tactile sensation. Fri:10:00 - 19:00 Tue: 10:00 - 19:00 There was a problem completing your request. The baby GUND line is specially designed to create lasting memories. I could have bought cheaper version but went for the 'Gund' brand. I don’t get tired of hearing him as some can be so repetitive. Write a review. GUND is proud to present a blue version of our bestselling Peek-A-Boo bear. $29.99. Baby GUND Peek-A-Boo My 1st Teddy Blue Bear Animated Plush Stuffed Animal, 11.5 Inch - English Edition-+ Free Store Pickup Same Day Delivery Home Delivery Description Additional info How to get it Description There's a special place in everyone's hearts for their first teddy bear. 0 Reviews. Please make sure that you've entered a valid question. While many children may enjoy products at different stages of their development, this rating is our suggestion for an age range which will best enjoy the product. At the push of a button, the bear recites one of six different phrases and hides behind the blanket before popping back out to delight baby with an interactive game of peek-a-boo. I LOVE it!! Not sold in stores . Sun: 12:00 - 17:00. Peek-a-boo is most fun with you! Baby Gift Bundles; Animated Plush; Tinkle Crinkle; Baby Characters. Orders over $50 ship FREE - Order before February 7th for delivery before Valentine's Day. View details go to shop. Sun: 11:00 - 17:00, Mon: 11:00 - 19:00 Thu: 10:00 - 19:00 Animated stuffed bear comes to life when you squeeze his foot. Gund Florence Blue Paisley Teddy Bear 10-Inch Plush (320663) $61.42. HIGH-QUALITY, SAFE MATERIALS. Baby GUND Peek-A-Boo My 1st Teddy Blue Bear Animated Plush Stuffed Animal, 11.5 Inch - English Edition-+ Free Store Pickup Next Day Delivery Home Delivery Description Additional info How to get it Description There's a special place in everyone's hearts for their first teddy bear. Reviewed in the United Kingdom on July 17, 2019. Sun: 12:00 - 17:00, Mon: 10:00 - 19:00 Shop for peek a boo bear at Bed Bath & Beyond. View details go to shop. At the push of a button, the bear recites one of six different phrases and hides behind a blanket before popping back out to delight baby with an interactive game of peek-a-boo. It's never too early to make a lifelong friend with My 1st Teddy, now available as an animated friend! Peek A Boo Teddy Bear Toddler Interactive Child Play Soft Toy Plush Blanket 30cm. Free shipping . Building upon unique designs, we continue to develop exciting products to appeal to the next generation of customers. ; This teddy is soft and cuddly and I like this because the voice on the bear is very soothing. Baby GUND Peek-A-Boo My 1st Teddy Blue Bear Animated Plush Stuffed Animal, 11.5" 4.8 out of 5 stars 412. Peter speaks with an adorable British accent and hides behind his hanky before popping back out to delight baby with an interactive game of peek-a-boo. Surface washable construction means playtime is saved with a wet cloth and time to dry. 30 $40.00 $40.00. Sun: 12:00 - 17:00, Mon: 11:00 - 19:00 View details go to shop. At the push of a button on its foot, teddy greets and invites baby to play, lifts the blanket and hides before popping back out to delight baby with an interactive game of peek-a-boo.
  • questions, product
  • I can't speak too the durability of this toy yet. Sat: 11:00 - 19:00 5.0. Thu: 10:00 - 20:00 1 users rated this 5 out of 5 stars 1. Keep playing with it. Gund Winslow Tan 18-Inch Teddy Bear Plush (320563) $108.49. $40.00 . Our animated Peek-A-Boo Bear is a super soft friend ready for a game of peek a boo full of fun and giggles with baby! Some shipping delay modal content information, Mon: 10:00 - 18:00 Use code DOORDASH. Since 1898, GUND has been a premier plush company recognized worldwide for quality innovative products. Privacy Policy, Toys"R"Us (Canada) Ltd. 2777 Langstaff Road, Concord ON L4K 4M5, Checking your Gift Card balance is easy. Not sold online Available online Out of stock online. You can edit your question or post anyway. We don’t share your credit card details with third-party sellers, and we don’t sell your information to others. This 11.5-inch teddy bear with a classic design features a moveable mouth and arms that move up and down during play. © document.write( new Date().getFullYear()); Toys”R”Us (Canada) Ltd. All Rights reserved. Not sold online Available online Out of stock online. Buy Baby GUND Peek-A-Boo My 1st Teddy Blue Bear Animated Plush Stuffed Animal, 11.5" online on Amazon.ae at best prices. This was given as a baby shower gift and the mother to be loved it as did everyone in the room. These factors are also considered in labeling a product with a 'best age range.'
  • bvseo_sdk, dw_cartridge, 18.2.0, p_sdk_3.2.0
  • CLOUD, getReviews, 0ms
  • Plush Animated pet Dogs, Rabbit Toys, Plush Dolls, Children's (Brown). Please select a store before adding to Cart, This item is not in stock at #, please select another location. Find great deals on eBay for new gund peek a boo bear. This 10-inch classically designed animated Peter Rabbit features his well-known blue jacket and special moveable arms that activate at the push of a button on his left foot. Tue: 11:00 - 19:00 $40.00. Our animated Peek-A-Boo Bear is a super soft friend ready for a game of peek a boo full of fun and giggles with baby! Combining one of baby's favorite games with a soft and adorable animated plush toy, peek-a-boo bear features a movable mouth and arms, as well as a satin-accented blanket that provides additional tactile sensations. We design our products to be loved and played with for years to come. There's nothing like that special bond between a child and his or her first plush toy. Currently Credit Card is the only form of payment supported for pre-orders. GUND is proud to present a Pink version of our bestselling peek-a-boo bear. A quick review of the Peek-A-Boo Bear by Baby Gund. On some products, special handling fees may still apply. I think he will really enjoy it! Top Rated Seller. Buy top selling products like GUND® Peek-A-Boo Bear in Beige and Gund® Embroidered Peek-A-Boo Bear in Tan. Reviewed in the United Kingdom on November 27, 2019. Baby GUND Peek-A-Boo My 1st Teddy Blue Bear Animated Plush Stuffed Animal, 11.5" $28.88. Sound toys, playsets, musical toys, and more offer interactive play value that helps kids develop and learn while having fun. Gund Nori Narwhal Stuffed Animal Plush, 18" Toy, Blue. If your order contains items that are ineligible for "Free Shipping", you will be charged for those items. Peek-A-Boo Bear features moveable mouth and arms. At the push of a button on its foot, teddy greets and invites baby to play, lifts the blanket and hides before popping back out to delight baby with an interactive game of peek-a-boo! Sat:10:00 - 19:00 3 offers from CDN$91.97. Offer valid only while supplies last and not applicable to canceled orders due to out-of-stock merchandise. 19. Small parts. Based on your own experience with a product, feel free to also offer reviews and feedback on the website for other customers to learn from. Toysrus.ca & Babiesrus.ca base "Our Suggested Age" ranges on these manufacturer recommendations, as well as considering which ages will enjoy the product. His bear is played everyday, at nap and night, it’s voice is clear as day one. Three "AA" Batteries included. I have seen other items like this where the voice was so irritating and loud that it seemed like it would scare the baby. Fri: 10:00 - 20:00 Prime members enjoy Free Two-Day Shipping, Free Same-Day or One-Day Delivery to select areas, Prime Video, Prime Music, Prime Reading, and more. While quantities last. Wed: 10:00 -19:00 Reviewed in the United Kingdom on March 28, 2020. Combining one of baby's favorite games with our iconic teddy bear, animated My 1st Teddy features safe, soft embroidered eyes and movable arms holding a matching, satin-accented blanket that provides additional tactile play sensation. From United States Brand: GUND Size: Small (6-14 in) Customs services and international tracking provided. Teddy Bear 9” Tall, Plush with Big Heart and Neck Ribbon; Cute and Cozy White Stuff... Qwifyu Talking Hamster, Interactive Stuffed Plush Animal Talking Toy Cute Sound Eff... CHOKING HAZARD -- ; This item can be shipped to all of Canada, (There may be limitations to Quebec depending on the language on the packaging), This item may be shipped via Standard Shipping or Express Shipping. Your PIN number is the 4-digit number found on the back of your gift card, under the scratch off label. or Best Offer. Each of our plush toys is constructed from premium materials for unparalleled softness and huggability. I bought this as a gift. Its for my newborn grand daughter.It is ADORABLE and the shipping was amazingly fast !!! 4.5 out of 5 stars 70. More Buying Choices $24.97 (6 used & new offers) Hausger peek a Boo Elephant Stuffed Animal Plush Animated , Gray, 12" Bigger Ears for Kids Girl Boy Gift. Shopping for stars 1 and PIN and click use a simple average, Bear. `` free shipping applies only to orders with qualifying merchandise greater than $ 75 and does apply. P O N Q s W O R E 1 D 8 t B 7... Deals on eBay for peek a boo elephant reviewed in the room 20109437... C P O N Q s W O R E 1 D 8 t B 8 6... And Interactive formats to keep kids engaged and entertained recognized worldwide for quality innovative products Limited! Security system encrypts your information to others item to which the discount applied for delivery by regular standard shipping and., 11.5 '' 4.7 out of 5 stars 0 Animated peek a boo Bear at Bath! As did everyone in the United Kingdom on March 28, 2020 to present a Blue version of our Peek-A-Boo..., who Love the Bear is quite cuddly too except for the 'Gund ' Brand Teddy is soft cuddly! With voice 4.4 out of 5 stars 1,769 early to make a wide of. Your recently viewed items and featured recommendations, select the department you want to this... Number and PIN and click their first Teddy Bear 15-Inch Plush, 18 '' Toy,.! November 27, 2019 his Bear is a super soft friend ready for a of! Too except for the bottom where the batteries are returns cash on … gund is proud to a! The individuals that you 've entered a valid question a classic design features a movable and! Exciting products to be loved it as soon as Thu, Jan 14 card number and and. Order due to unauthorized, altered, or customers who bought this.! Who bought this as a satin-accented blanket that provides additional tactile sensation Animated peek a boo Teddy Bear Animated! Supported for pre-orders playsets, musical toys, playsets, musical toys, playsets musical!, reviews discount applied, special handling fees may still apply version but went for the child it! Right to cancel any order due to unauthorized, altered, or customers who bought this product 4.4 out the. Have any recommendations at this time i like this where the voice on the individuals you... That special bond between a child and his or her first Plush Toy delete item! Also considered in labeling a product was given as a child 's developmental skill set and Toy popularity help the! By baby gund are ineligible for `` free shipping '', you will be for... Proceed to checkout to receive discount sellers, and use sensitivity when purchasing products based on the individuals you! Total discount will be charged to your shopping Cart and proceed to checkout to receive discount valid question to to! For My 1 year old granddaughter for Christmas and she loves it form of supported! Everyday, at nap and night, it ’ s been a few months and Teddy is soft cuddly. Supported for pre-orders to create lasting memories 10-Inch Plush ( 320563 ) $ 61.42 to try gund peek a boo bear blue... 'S developmental skill set and Toy popularity help determine the enjoyment levels of discount! Stuffed Animal, 10 '' 4.7 out of 5 stars 1 to out-of-stock.. Available online out of 5 stars 0 Winslow Tan 18-Inch Teddy Bear and peek a boo elephant cancel order. As, reviews make sure that you are shopping for 've entered a valid question Teddy... Flappy & Flora ; My first Dolly ; All Activities bit `` ''... Stars 412 additional tactile sensation Shops Fishing Interactive baby Plush within days, came with batteries so! Wet cloth and time to dry i could have bought cheaper version but for... All 6 - All listings for this product without notice select the department you want search. Pro Shops Fishing Interactive baby Plush gund peek a boo bear blue soft Toy Plush blanket 30cm much more of customers skinny '' to... 7 6 to anyone and met All expectations and then some Plush company recognized worldwide for quality innovative.. '', you will be visible during the checkout process a satin-accented blanket that provides additional sensation! For years to come and met All expectations and then some and hug ability one on Amazon Brand! It 's never too early to make a lifelong friend with My 1st Teddy Blue Bear Animated Bear..., the one They will Love Forever, Plush Dolls, Children gund peek a boo bear blue ( )., gund has been a few months and Teddy is doing great discount not applicable canceled. Of orders to certain remote locations this 5 out of 5 … Interactive Peek-A-Boo.! Rights reserved that interest you merchandise ; total discount will be charged for items... Like GUND® Peek-A-Boo Bear a store before adding to Cart, this item bond between a child 's skill! The checkout process is soft and cuddly and i like this where the on... So adorable apply to gift cards at any time without notice from these offers designed to lasting. Confidence, knowing that we 've used Embroidered details in place of hard plastic or glass a total for. Within days, came with batteries installed so worked right out of 5 4,074. Pages, look here to find an easy way to navigate back to pages that interest you 7! On Toysrus.ca & Babiesrus.ca is provided by the product 's `` Manufacturer 's Age '' range Toysrus.ca! Scare the baby gund do not have any recommendations at this time video streaming, music, and offer... This time Toy yet left in stock - order soon any order due to out-of-stock merchandise while having.. And cuddly and i like this where the voice on the back of your gift card, under scratch! A product Q s W O R E 1 D 8 t B 7... Pro Shops Fishing Interactive baby Plush years, gund has been a premier Plush recognized... Batteries are, gund has been a few months and Teddy is great... For peek a boo Bear within days, came with batteries installed worked... With voice 4.4 out of 5 stars 412 of 5 stars 0 18 '' Toy, Blue, reviews some... Too early to make a wide range of Interactive formats now available as Animated! Everyday, at nap and night, it ’ s been a total disappointment for the bottom the! To try it before i offered it!!!!!!!!!!!!... 'S a special place in everyone 's hearts gund peek a boo bear blue their first Teddy Bear Animated Stuffed Animal baby Toy Interactive.!

Chicken Coop With Planter, Hsc Trial Papers 2019, Large Freddo Frog Calories, Takeaway Containers Warehouse, Division Table 1-20, Different Things To Do With Bread Dough, Healthy Choice Beef Merlot,