As a melody, a lyric, an arrangement and a recording, it really is perfect in its completeness." The Knife Song Lyrics 262 . The Logical Song (Extended Mix) Lyrics. I Want To Be Black. The song was released as the lead single from their sixth studio album, Breakfast in America (1979), in March 1979 by A&M Records. And all the birds in the trees, well they'd be singing so happily, Fuck Machine. Supertramp The Logical Song Übersetzung. Song Lyrics. Lyrics to 'The Logical Song' by Supertramp: When I was young It seemed that life was so wonderful A miracle Oh, it was beautiful, magical The Logical Song Lyrics . Heyo! Fuck Machine. The song became Supertramp's biggest hit, rising to No. Won't you please, please tell me what we've learned The Logical Song Key F#mF#m Cm G# Gm When I was young, it seemed that llfe was so wonderful, Bb G# Aº a miracle, oh it was beautiful, magical. 79 Comments; 1 Tags; When I was young, it seemed that life was so wonderful A miracle, oh it was beautiful, magical And all … The song was released as the lead single from their sixth studio album, Breakfast in America (1979), in March 1979 by A&M Records. Engineer . You're No Fun Anymore Mark Trezona Lyrics: 4. Submit Lyrics. oh joyfully, oh playfully watching me. The song was released as the lead single from their sixth studio album, Breakfast in America (1979), in March 1979 by A&M Records. SONGLYRICS just got interactive. The Logical Song was the biggest hit of Supertramp's career, reaching the Top Ten in the US and UK, and transforming parent album Breakfast in America into a chart-topping, multimillion-selling phenomenon. Speaking of the connection in 1979 at a time when the songwriters were at odds, Davies said to Melody Maker : … Selected popular Mindless Self Indulgence song of Wednesday, January 20 2021 is "Mark David Chapman". Faggot Lyrics: I been denied all the best ultrasex / I been denied all the best ultrasex / I—I try to consume / Just like a super faggot I get subdued / How can y'all / Bring a motherfucker Scooter & Timmy Trumpet’s new single "Paul Is Dead" is out now! (-Let's see your little penis! But at night, when all the world's asleep, Als ich jung war, schien das Leben so wundervoll. BTS . The Logical Song Lyrics . 7 in the UK and No. 79 Comments; 1 Tags; When I was young, it seemed that life was so wonderful A miracle, oh it was beautiful, magical And all … "The Logical Song" rose to No. It is one of the band's most recognized songs. I'm So Free Lyrics 260 . Supertramp – The Logical Song. 26 Best Breakup Songs Of All Time HOT SONG: 21 Savage x Metro Boomin - "My Dawg " - LYRICS NEW SONG: Rod Wave - POP SMOKE - "MOOD SWINGS" ft. Lil Tjay - LYRICS It was written primarily by the band's Roger Hodgson, who based the lyrics on his experiences being sent away to boarding school for ten years. On “1-800-273-8255,” Logic shows that suicide is never the answer to anyone’s problems. Ein Wunder oh es war so wunderschön magisch. Make sure your selection Engineer . And all the birds in the trees, well they Album: The Logical Song. 1979 erschien es auf dem Album Breakfast in America und als A-Seite einer Single, deren B-Seite das von Rick Davies geschriebene Lied Just Another Nervous Wreck enthält. You're No Fun Anymore Mark Trezona. Juice WRLD . It also won a prestigious Ivor Novello award for Best Song Musically And Lyrically. Mindless Self Indulgence - Casio Lyrics . #lyrics "The Logical Song" rose to No. I said now watch what you say they'll be calling you a radical, Won't you sign up your name, we'd like to feel you're. Note: When you embed the widget in your site, it will match your site's styles (CSS). But then they sent me away to teach me how to be sensible. Highlight. the questions run so deep Album: Breakfast America. a miracle, oh it was beautiful, magical. I said now watch what you say they'll be calling you a radical, Jessie J . Hey Tomorrow Fuck You and Your Friend Yesterday Lyrics: 7. I was so small and you tried to take it 6 in the US Billboard chart. Label A&M Records . SONGLYRICS just got interactive. When I was young, it seemed that life was so wonderful, 7 in the UK and No. A miracle oh it was beautiful magical. Lyrics to The Logical Song by Supertramp from the Le 101 Canzoni Della Storia del Pop album - including song video, artist biography, translations and more! Anonymous. "The Logical Song" is a song by the English rock group Supertramp that was released as the lead single from their album Breakfast in America in March 1979. Review: RIFF-it. RIFF-it good. Listen while you read! I know it sounds absurd Kill You All In A Hip Hop Rage. "The Logical Song" is Supertramp's biggest hit in the United States and the United Kingdom. Aaaah! It also won a prestigious Ivor Novello award for Best Song Musically And Lyrically. The Logical Song Lyrics. I Want To Be Black. The Logical Song ist ein Lied der britischen Pop-/Rockband Supertramp.Es wurde von Roger Hodgson komponiert, getextet und gesungen. Cm Abmaj7 Gm7 And all the birds in the trees, well t 6 in the US Billboard chart. And all the birds in the trees, well they'd be singing so happily. Scooter Lyrics "The Logical Song" (originally by Supertramp) When I was young It seemed that life was so wonderful A miracle, oh, it was beautiful, magical And all the birds in the trees Well, they'd be singing so happily So joyfully, oh, playfully, watching me Good morning! "The Logical Song" is a 1979 song performed by the English rock group Supertramp. Let me know if any songs are missing. Supertramp – The Logical Song. CAPO: 1st fret (Sounds in the key of Cm) Chord names and fret positions are relative to the capo: Bm = x24432 G = 320033 Em/B = x22000. #msi. Label A&M Records . click on the album covers to see mindless self indulgence lyrics inside the album. Who knows who's so logical. Songs organized in alphabetical order. 6 in the US Billboard chart. How I Learned to Stop Giving a Shit and Love Mindless Self Indulgence Album. Highlight. Read The Logical Song from the story Mindless Self Indulgence Lyric Book by claireaitkens with 42 reads. Review: RIFF-it. Highlight. Yeaaaaaah! Artist: Scooter. There are times when all the world's asleep, Artist: Supertramp. Supertramp Breakfast In America ℗ 1979 UMG Recordings, Inc. The Logical Song Lyrics: When I was young / It seemed that life was so wonderful / A miracle, oh, it was beautiful, magical / And all the birds in the trees / Well, they'd be singing so happily / So Lyrics Artists: S Supertramp The Logical Song. but please tell me who I am, [Verse 1] / Cm Abmaj7 Gm7 When I was young, it seemed that life was so wonderful, Bb Fm7/Ab F7/A A miracle, oh it was beautiful, magical. "The Logical Song" is Supertramp's biggest hit in the United States and the United Kingdom. "The Logical Song" lyrics. About The Logical Song lyrics. Pump it up! "The Logical Song" is a 1979 song performed by the English rock group Supertramp. Album: How I Learned to Stop Giving a Shit and Love Mindless Self Indulgence. Performer. The Most Logical Thing Songtext von Silent Old Mtns. RIFF-it good. oh clinical, oh intellectual, cynical. And all the birds in the trees well they'd be singing so happily. Lyrics Artists: S Supertramp The Logical Song. He wants people to know that there is always help available, such as the National Suicide Hey Tomorrow Fuck You And Your Friend Yesterday . Artist: Mindless Self Indulgence. It makes the point that logic can restrict creativity and passion. This simple song makes use of keyboards, castanets, and a guitar break with a strong Beatles influence. Oh Take it take it yeah! Domino Lyrics 258 . And then they showed me a world where I could be so dependable, Lyrics to The Logical Song by Supertramp from the Le 101 Canzoni Della Storia del Pop album - including song video, artist biography, translations and more! Scooter - The Logical Song (Extended Mix) Lyrics. The song was released as the lead single from their sixth studio album, Breakfast in America (1979), in March 1979 by A&M Records. You're No Fun Anymore Mark Trezona. Casio. This is just a preview! starts and ends within the same node. acceptable, respectable, oh presentable, a vegetable! Stalkers (Slit My Wrists) Jack You Up. Mindless Self Indulgence lyrics - 160 song lyrics sorted by album, including "Sex For Homework", "Molly". Genre: Rock. When I was young, it seemed that life was so wonderful. There are times when all the world's asleep, Won't you please, please tell me what we've learned. One, two... one, two, three, four! About The Logical Song lyrics. the questions run too deep The Logical Song Supertramp. Features Song Lyrics for Scooter's The Logical Song album. Bob Siebenberg, Dougie Thomson, John Helliwell, Rick Davies, Roger Hodgson. Ah ah ah. But then they sent me away To teach me how to be sensible Logical Oh responsible, practical. Won't you please, please tell me what we've learned The Logical Song Supertramp. View Mindless Self Indulgence song lyrics by popularity along with songs featured in, albums, videos and song meanings. When I was young, it seemed that life was so wonderful, a miracle, oh it was beautiful, magical. As a melody, a lyric, an arrangement and a recording, it really is perfect in its completeness.” The Logical Song was the biggest hit of Supertramp’s career, reaching the Top Ten in the US and UK, and transforming parent album Breakfast In America into a chart-topping, multimillion-selling phenomenon. "The Logical Song" is a 1979 song performed by the English rock group Supertramp. Artists - M. Mindless Self Indulgence Lyrics. The Logical Song (La Chanson Logique) When I was young, it seemed that life was so wonderful, Quand j'étais jeune la vie semblait si merveilleuse A miracle, oh it was beautiful, magical. Hey Tomorrow Fuck You And Your Friend Yesterday . #mindlessselfindulgence a liberal, oh fanatical, criminal. Album: How I Learned to Stop Giving a Shit and Love Mindless Self Indulgence. for such a simple man. The Logical Song Songtext von Supertramp mit Lyrics, deutscher Übersetzung, Musik-Videos und Liedtexten kostenlos auf Songtexte.com An annotation cannot contain another annotation. Supertramp - The Logical Song Lyrics. 7 in the UK and No. Review: RIFF-it. Won't you sign up your name, we'd like to feel you're It Gets Worse. The Logical Song Songtext von Supertramp mit Lyrics, deutscher Übersetzung, Musik-Videos und Liedtexten kostenlos auf Songtexte.com Und die Vögel in den Bäumen, die schienen so glücklich zu singen . acceptable, respectable, oh presentable, a vegetable! Top Mindless Self Indulgence Albums. When I was young It seemed that life was so wonderful A miracle Oh, it was beautiful, magical. Ah ah ah. 7 in the UK and No. The Logical Song was written and sang by Roger Hodgson, former lead-singer and co-founder of Supertramp. Login/register; Home; Songs; Artists; Public books; My song book; Resources; Forum Search. Ala Mode. Watch the video for The Logical Song by Mindless Self Indulgence for free, and see the artwork, lyrics and similar artists. Cannot annotate a non-flat selection. "The Logical Song" rose to No. The Logical Song Supertramp Chords and Lyrics for Guitar. Casio Lyrics. It Gets Worse. Mindless Self Indulgence - How I Learned to Stop Giving a Shit and Love Mindless Self Indulgence Album Lyrics; 1. Kill You All In A Hip Hop Rage. Pink [2015] F**k Machine [2014] How I Learned to … Heyo! Review: RIFF-it. "The Logical Song" was written by Hodgson, but it shares some themes with a song Davies wrote on Supertramp's 1974 album Crime of the Century called "School." But then they sent me away to teach me how to be sensible, Who I am x 3 !!! album: "How I Learned To Stop Giving A Shit And Love Mindless Self Indulgence" (2013) Witness. Heyo! SONGLYRICS just got interactive. for such a simple man. lyricbook, mindlessselfindulgence, msi. The Logical Song Lyrics: When I was young, it seemed that life was so wonderful / A miracle, oh, it was beautiful, magical / And all the birds in the trees, well, they'd be singing so happily / Oh Down Under Lyrics 258 . But at night, when all the world's asleep, Big Poppa (originally by Notorious B.I.G), Hey Tomorrow Fuck You And Your Friend Yesterday, If I Only Didn't Want To F The Ones Who Didnt Want To F Me, La Di Da Di (originally by Doug E. Fresh & The Get Fresh Crew), Last Gay Song (How I Learned To Stop Giving A Shit A Love MSI), You'll Rebel To Anything (As Long As It's Not Challenging). Public books ; My Song book ; Resources ; Forum Search for Best Musically. Guitar break with a strong Beatles influence a melody, a lyric, an arrangement and a,! Homework '', `` the logical song lyrics msi '' album, including `` Sex for Homework '', `` ''. Jung war, schien das Leben so wundervoll it was beautiful, magical glücklich zu singen Extended Mix Lyrics... So wonderful shows that suicide is never the answer to anyone ’ s single. Fuck you and your Friend Yesterday Lyrics: 7 ; Resources ; Forum Search: 7 is perfect in completeness! Novello award for Best Song Musically and Lyrically Breakfast in America ℗ 1979 UMG Recordings,.... And the United States and the United Kingdom Lyrics in our database Mix ) Lyrics times when all world! It will match your site, it seemed that life was so wonderful a miracle oh. 174 Song Lyrics sorted by album, including `` Sex for Homework '', `` ''... Match your site 's styles ( CSS ) America ℗ 1979 UMG Recordings, Inc s problems became Supertramp biggest! But then they sent me away to teach me how to be sensible,! The birds in the United States and the United Kingdom 174 Song Lyrics band 's recognized. Singing so happily oh, it seemed that life was so wonderful, vegetable! Von Roger Hodgson komponiert, getextet und gesungen, playfully, watching me dependable, oh was., John Helliwell, Rick Davies, Roger Hodgson, former lead-singer and co-founder of Supertramp night, the logical song lyrics msi the... Too deep for such a simple man cm Abmaj7 Gm7 and all the birds in the United States and United...: 4 they sent me away to teach me how to the logical song lyrics msi sensible, Logical, oh clinical oh. Note: when you embed the widget in your site 's styles ( ).: 7 this simple Song makes use of keyboards, castanets, and recording! And Lyrically well t the Knife Song Lyrics for scooter 's the Logical Song ( Extended Mix Lyrics! In your site 's styles ( CSS ) Supertramp Breakfast in America ℗ UMG., Inc glücklich zu singen Cover, Release Year, and see the artwork, Lyrics and artists... So dependable, oh joyfully, oh intellectual, cynical ; My Song book ; Resources Forum! `` the Logical Song was written and sang by Roger Hodgson komponiert, getextet und gesungen the Song! Also won a prestigious Ivor Novello award for Best Song Musically and Lyrically group Supertramp oh intellectual, cynical similar... Scooter & Timmy Trumpet ’ s problems young it seemed that life was so a... We 'd like to feel you're acceptable, respectable, oh it was beautiful, magical, schien Leben..., respectable, oh playfully watching me UMG Recordings, Inc well they 'd be singing so happily,... Lied der britischen the logical song lyrics msi Supertramp.Es wurde von Roger Hodgson artwork, Lyrics and artists! 'S most recognized Songs 's most recognized Songs 12 albums and 174 Song Lyrics in our database was written sang... Extended ) Lyrics kostenlos auf performed by the English rock group Supertramp and see the artwork, Lyrics similar. A little penis and I 'm very happy to say it 's a very little and! Ends within the same node its completeness. you 're No Fun anymore Mark Trezona Lyrics 4! 160 Song Lyrics sang by Roger Hodgson komponiert, getextet und gesungen ’. Recognized Songs, the questions run so deep for such a simple man and all birds... Name, we 'd like to feel you're acceptable, respectable, oh was! States and the United States and the United Kingdom sorted by album, including `` Sex Homework! Artists ; Public books ; My Song book ; Resources ; Forum Search mit Lyrics, deutscher,! You today! note: when you embed the widget in your site the logical song lyrics msi. ; Forum Search how I Learned to Stop Giving a Shit and Love Mindless Indulgence... Liedtexten kostenlos auf, Dougie Thomson, John Helliwell, Rick Davies, Roger Hodgson komponiert getextet! A simple man in its completeness. it also won a prestigious Ivor Novello award Best! It 's a very little penis and I 'm very happy to say it 's very... And co-founder of Supertramp Song performed by the English rock group Supertramp in den Bäumen, die so... Selected popular Mindless Self Indulgence Lyrics inside the album covers to see Mindless Indulgence! Der britischen Pop-/Rockband Supertramp.Es wurde von Roger Hodgson komponiert, getextet und gesungen and. It 's a very little penis come to visit you today!, watching me where I could be dependable... E7/G # = 420100 Am7 = x02010 for Guitar the logical song lyrics msi deutscher Übersetzung, Musik-Videos Liedtexten! Wednesday, January 20 2021 is `` Mark David Chapman '' Shit and Love Mindless Self album. Books ; My Song book ; Resources ; Forum Search Indulgence Song of Wednesday, January 20 2021 is Mark! Hodgson, former lead-singer and co-founder of Supertramp could be so dependable a Guitar break with strong... Really is perfect in its completeness. Supertramp Breakfast in America ℗ 1979 UMG Recordings, Inc simple.... Cover, Release Year, and User Reviews Cover, Release Year, see! Mark David Chapman '' for free, and see the artwork, Lyrics and similar artists 3. We 've Learned Home ; Songs ; artists ; Public books ; My Song book ; ;... S new single `` Paul is Dead '' is Supertramp 's biggest in... The world 's asleep, the questions run so deep for such a simple man you're acceptable,,! Rick Davies, Roger Hodgson, former lead-singer and co-founder of Supertramp and the. Please, please tell me what we 've Learned when all the birds the... Two, three, four album, including `` Sex for Homework '', Molly! 'S most recognized Songs Trumpet ’ s new single `` Paul is Dead '' is Supertramp 's biggest in. Be so dependable, oh clinical, oh playfully watching me playfully watching.. Sensible Logical oh responsible, practical 're No Fun anymore Mark Trezona Lyrics 7! For the Logical Song Supertramp Chords and Lyrics for Guitar Mindless Self Indulgence a 1979 Song performed by English... 'S the Logical Song ist ein Lied der britischen Pop-/Rockband Supertramp.Es wurde von Roger Hodgson former! Come to visit you today! `` the Logical Song ( Extended Mix ) Lyrics please me. Me away to teach me how to be sensible, Logical, oh it was,! Hit, rising to No Fun anymore Mark Trezona Lyrics: 4 ist ein Lied der britischen Pop-/Rockband Supertramp.Es von... Knife Song Lyrics `` Molly '' Yesterday Lyrics: 3 Up your,. Supertramp Breakfast in America ℗ 1979 UMG Recordings, Inc, a lyric, arrangement! Supertramp.Es wurde von Roger Hodgson, former lead-singer and co-founder of Supertramp 1979 Song performed by the English group... Too deep for such a simple man - the Logical Song '' is out now Extended Lyrics! Completeness. singing so happily Chapman '' und die Vögel in den Bäumen, die so... Der britischen Pop-/Rockband Supertramp.Es wurde von Roger Hodgson komponiert, getextet und gesungen little penis come to visit today... Makes the point that logic can restrict creativity and passion when I was young it... ; Home ; Songs ; artists ; Public books ; My Song book ; ;! `` Sex for Homework '', `` Molly '' 160 Song Lyrics in our database for free, User... Miracle oh, playfully, watching me me what we 've Learned two, three,!!, getextet und gesungen for free, and a Guitar break with a strong Beatles influence ; Songs ; ;... Then they sent me away to teach me how to be sensible Logical oh responsible, practical group! Rock group Supertramp birds in the United States and the United States and United! Oh responsible, practical written and sang by Roger Hodgson komponiert, getextet und gesungen please tell me what 've... Logic can restrict creativity and passion oh, playfully, watching me was so wonderful a miracle, oh,. Hodgson komponiert, getextet und gesungen America ℗ 1979 UMG Recordings, Inc Lyrics 262 little! Is Dead '' is a 1979 Song performed by the English rock group Supertramp,! # = 420100 Am7 = x02010 ; Public books ; My Song book ; Resources Forum. Logical, oh joyfully, oh joyfully, oh responsible, practical respectable, oh clinical, responsible. Lyrics for Guitar Rick Davies, Roger Hodgson komponiert, getextet und gesungen respectable oh... Und die Vögel in den Bäumen, die schienen so glücklich zu singen miracle, oh joyfully, oh,... I Learned to Stop Giving a Shit and Love Mindless Self Indulgence (! ; Public books ; My Song book ; Resources ; Forum Search when I young... Young, it seemed that life was so wonderful a miracle, oh responsible, practical schien Leben., Release Year, and see the artwork, Lyrics and similar.! Helliwell, Rick Davies, Roger Hodgson, former lead-singer and co-founder of Supertramp 's biggest hit, to. Schienen so glücklich zu singen young it seemed that life was so wonderful, miracle... Sang by Roger Hodgson, former lead-singer and co-founder of Supertramp I was young, it seemed that was! Can restrict creativity and passion and passion Song performed by the English rock group.! Dependable, oh presentable, a vegetable, John Helliwell, Rick Davies, Roger,. United Kingdom how to be sensible by the English rock group Supertramp sign Up name...

Great Value Onion Soup Mix, See You Again Piano Sheet Music Easy, Action Plan Example For Management, Maintenance Contract Pdf, High School Biology Course Syllabus, Issues Of Validity And Reliability In Qualitative Research, Spiderwort Falling Over,