Won’t the cake get soggy? 2 cups coarse semolina. Hi, Get helpful baking tips and recipes for cookies, cakes, breads, and more treats, delivered right to your inbox. Slice and enjoy! Ideally, Alfredo. What is basbousa? I broiled the top a bit then added the almonds and coconut and toasted a bit more. When ready to serve, top the cake with the coconut chips and the coconut and shaved almonds. Ingredients. Hi there. yes, it's kinda drenched in syrup, but as you mentioned, that is easy to adapt. Ingredients. It is perfect for us now. What other flavors syrup would go best with the cake? You can make this a couple nights in advance, if you like. Bake in the 350 degrees F-heated oven for about 40-45 minutes. 1 tsp baking powder. Easy Basbousa Cake Recipe (Semolina Cake) - The Gingered Whisk In a small sauce pan or pot, combine the sugar, water and cinnamon stick. Then add in the milk, baking powder, orange blossoms water, yogurt and mix well to … Basbousa is a popular Lebanese semolina and poppy seed cake with a zesty lemon drizzle. Copyright © 2020 The Mediterranean Dish. Sara, yes, this is my aunt's basbousa recipe and she is Egyptian Semolina is what is traditionally used for it's unique texture and how it absorbs the syrup. This site uses Akismet to reduce spam. Bake for 20 minutes in the preheated oven, or until light brown. Can we use ghee instead of butter? ), How to Make Whipped Cream From Scratch (With Flavor Variations), Turkish-Style Revani Semolina Cake Steeped in Syrup, Greek Honey Cookies With Walnuts (Melomakarona), Greek Semolina Cake With Orange Syrup (Revani), Kataïfi: Almond and Walnut Pastry in Syrup. Thanks for subscribing! Hi! https://www.food.com/recipe/basboosa-easy-semolina-cake-254309 Pour mixture into baking dish and smooth with spoon. An Elite CafeMedia Food Publisher.Privacy policy. And, it’s permeated the entire Arabic world and become quite popular as a sweet coffee cake and something special to serve during Ramadan. https://www.thespruceeats.com/basbousa-semolina-cakes-with-syrup-2355427 ★☆ Definitely the time when our minds are busy with egg-cellent recipes and ham or lamb dinners, am I right? 168 Comments. This recipe uses 2 cups, so the assumption is 334 grams is what you need. Add semolina, ground almond and water and stir until well combined. Your email address will not be published. If necessary, broil ever so briefly so that the top of the basbousa gains color. Get started today on the world's healthiest Diet!! Add eggs and vanilla. Keywords: Basbousa, Semolina Cake, Coconut Semolina, Almond Coconut Cake, Cake, Sweets, Tag @themediterraneandish on Instagram and hashtag it #themediterraneandish, Greek Yogurt Parfait with Kahlua and Nuts, Filed Under: Desserts Tagged With: cake, dessert, Sweets. Yes, all the syrup is poured over the cake. Is this receive without eggs or is it missed from the instructions?. Basbousa is an Egyptian semolina cake drenched in syrup. What is the Mediterranean Diet and How to Follow It, Mediterranean Diet Food List: 5 Foods You Need, Favorite Mediterranean Diet Cookbooks (part 1), Basbousa: Almond Coconut Semolina Cake Recipe, Easy No Bake Dessert Bars with Dates, Honey and Nuts ». In a large mixing bowl, combine together the sugar and yogurt. You can also use orange blossom. I just reduced the syrup quantity into half as it would have been too sweet for us. Let cool completely, then remove the cinnamon stick. Filled with a cream center and soaked with sweetened condensed milk…this basbousa is seriously next level. The … It seems like a lot of syrup. While the basbousa is baking, prepare the cinnamon simple syrup. (Nutrition information is calculated using an ingredient database and should be considered an estimate. This cake … I do not use eggs in this Basbousa recipe. And here I am, in just a few strokes of the keyboard, making it available to all! I hope you enjoyed it! I keep mine in the fridge, but it's best served at room temperature, so bring it out far in advance of serving. Another beauty of this cake is sugar syrup. Once the semolina cake is prepared, the sugar syrup is poured over the cake, making it more delicious. Transfer the semolina mixture into a lightly greased 9"-round cake pan or baking dish. Personally, this is one of the very very few recipes I use butter. Greek-Style Baked Cod Recipe with Lemon and Garlic, Easy Authentic Falafel Recipe: Step-by-Step, Simple Baked Cilantro Lime Chicken with a Mediterranean Twist, Easy Hummus Recipe (Authentic and Homemade). Instead of adding cinnamon to the syrup, can I add rose essence? A uniquely delicious basbousa cake with notes of toffee and caramel that come from toasted milk powder; a genius ingredient that elevates the taste of anything it touches. Cream together butter and sugar in a mixing bowl. STEP 1. Slice and enjoy. Serve immediately with a dollop of whipped cream. Once the syrup begins to boil, add in honey. This turned out to be delicious. Some recipes call for eggs, others call for yogurt. I tried with millets before but it didn’t really turn out like basbousa. https://www.tastingtable.com/cook/recipes/semolina-cake-recipe-basbousa Sounds good - thanks for your quick reply! Hi Issa, I don't have much experience with non dairy yogurt so I can't advice you on that for sure, but it seems it could work. This version comes from my Aunt Maha, one of the kindest and most generous women I know. Turn heat to low and let cook for a few minutes until the syrup thickens. Allow to cool for 20 minutes. This post may include affiliate links. Bring to a boil on high heat, stirring until sugar dissolves. 200 g thick yoghurt. Ask and you shall receive! If necessary, broil ever so briefly so that the top of the basbousa gains color. A restaurateur and food writer, Saad Fayed has published hundreds of recipes and articles about Middle Eastern cuisine. Some use a honey-based syrup, others use a sugar-based syrup. Remove cake from oven and pour syrup over cake until no more can be absorbed. Basbousa is a native Egyptian and traditional Middle Eastern sweet cake. I love basbousa with coffee after a good meal. Hello! ¼ cup sweetened shredded coconut or coconut chips. This shouldn't take long at all. Then again, aunt Maha is one of the kindest most generous people I know. Lightly grease and flour a 9x12 baking dish. I’m sure I’ve done something wrong. Should it go in the fridge? When ready, remove from oven. Hi, do you think it would be ok to use non dairy yogurt and oil instead of what’s written? But, you're welcome to give polenta a try. All semolina treats I have tried are pretty good, but my aunt Maha's basbousa is my absolute favorite! Turn heat to low and let cook for a few minutes until the syrup thickens. ★☆ After 50mins, the top of the cake hasn’t turned the brown that you see in yours and everyone else who has tried the recipe. The search for the perfect, aunthenic Egyptian-style basbousa stops here! 20/09/2018 by Najma Leave a Comment. 75 g (½ cup) self-raising flour. Thanks. ★☆. Watch carefully. So, how about a little basbousa? Welcome to my table. Place the butter in a small bowl and melt in the microwave. 200 g unsalted butter, melted. Melt the milk and butter together. In a bowl, mix the fine semolina, sugar and grated coconut. 1 cup plain yogurt. Can't wait to try it . Easily rivals the pastry shop’s. Thank you for sharing this promising recipe. Authentic Egyptian basbousa recipe that is soft and stays soft. ★☆ 2. I was born and raised in the cosmopolitan Mediterranean city of Port Said, Egypt, a "boat ride" away from places like Italy, Greece, Turkey, Lebanon, Palestine and Israel. When ready to server, top the cake with the coconut chips and the coconut and shaved almonds. And as a thank you, I will give you a FREE copy of my e-Cookbook to get started! Please review Nutrition Disclosure. Note: while there are multiple steps to this recipe, this semolina cake dish is broken down into workable categories to help you better plan for preparation and baking. Whatever its name, this delicious cake is famous around the world. Hi., Yes, you can use just the fine semolina. Could I substitute olive oil for the butter without negatively affecting the flavor? Read More about Suzy, Subscribe for FREE and we'll email you a weekly meal plan, new recipes, plus a FREE copy of my. Watch carefully. Basbousa should not be thick, although it is a cake but it is usually in the range of 8mm-1 cm as you can see it in this basbousa recipe. Preheat oven to 3750F (1900C); brush the tahini on the inside of a 10-inch (25 cm) round baking pan. Exactly how many grams of semolina is required for this recipe? Remove from heat and stir in the lemon juice. Thank you for sharing your recipe. 1 cup sugar. hi!! 2 tablespoons lemon juice (1 lemon or 2 tablespoons orange juice). This allows the syrup to settle in...much better flavor and texture. I hope you try it soon! In a separate bowl, combine semolina, baking powder, and baking soda. Transfer the semolina mixture into a lightly greased 9"-round cake pan or baking dish. As far as lamb goes, I admit, I can't quite decide on one; braised lamb chops, lamb rack, or leg of lamb? The Namoura (نمورة) cake is so easy to make. Plus…recipe … A delicious coconut, yogurt and semolina/farina cake that gets sprinkled with nuts and drizzled with syrup to put the final seal of perfection. 2½ cups coarse semolina. 220 g (1 cup) caster sugar. Required fields are marked *, Rate this recipe Take a butter knife and make diagonal lines from left to right and complete to make diamond shapes. May 29, 2019 - Explore Bulan Wilson's board "Basbousa recipe", followed by 589 people on Pinterest. Bring to a boil on high heat, stirring until sugar dissolves. Would it be a bad idea? Combine butter, sweetened condensed milk and baking powder and stir well. Thank you very much for the recipe. Method. Be sure to check your email and confirm your subscription. Some syrups are flavored with citrus like orange or tangerine peels, and others use spices like cinnamon or cloves. When ready, remove from oven. That will work, Padma! This one is super soft, dense, never ever cake-y, and melt-in-the-mouth delicious. Check your email to confirm your subscription! There are two theories behind my reluctance: my selfish desire to keep the recipe all to myself; or, that I am, subconsciously of course, extremely fearful that aunt Maha would not approve of me circulating her recipe. In a small sauce pan or pot, combine the sugar, water and cinnamon stick. This basbousa recipe is the easiest, most delicious classic Arabic semolina cake recipe. Hence it is somehow thicker than the usual basbousa. It's Easter weekend. This is among her specialty dishes that I have counted on enjoying every time we visit her home in Toronto. As far as oil vs. butter, no, that will not produce the same result. Please join me and our growing community! Set aside. ★☆ I have tweaked things slightly,  but this remains aunt Maha's authentic Egyptian basbousa recipe. Easy Basbousa Recipe (Semolina Cake) | Chef Tariq | Food Blog There are, quite frankly, too many semolina cake variations out there. Would you know why? Today, I'm sharing my aunt Maha's special recipe! … It would not be needed. 1 tsp vanilla extract. Switch the oven setting to broil, and … We love almonds in my family and I love the texture your cake seems to have! How far in advance can it be made? STEP 2. Truth be told, it is so darn hard to wait a whole hour to eat it . Place an almond in the center of each diamond. Bake for 40 to 45 minutes in the preheated oven, until golden brown. It’s one of those desserts that every Arab household has a version of, and here I’ll be sharing my Teta’s recipe. I'm so close to baking this tonight! In a separate bowl, combine semolina, baking powder, and baking soda. Semolina treats are popular throughout the Middle East and parts of Europe. Basbousa recipe ingredients are pretty standard. Thank you for a beautiful recipe! Basbousa/basboosa is a term in the Middle east that refers to a very sweet semolina - sort of- cake. By subscribing for FREE, you will receive a weekly meal plan, plus new recipes! Coconut is one of the essential ingredients in this dessert, but you can skip the coconut and make a Basbousa Dessert recipe … In a large bowl mix the sugar, semolina, and butter together. See more ideas about Basbousa recipe, Semolina cake, Cake recipes. Same amount will work. But I'm wondering if condensed milk can be added at some point in this recipe. Grease an 9x9-inch (23cm) or a 9-10” (23-26cm) round cake pan with butter. Just one question, do you pour ALL the syrup into the cake? Basbousa Cake Recipe Review | Without Semolina Flour. Cheers! Though she always serves this cake when I visit her in Toronto, she has kept this family recipe … Enjoy. Can I substitute the semolina with the same amount of polenta for a gluten-free option? The cake soaks up the syrup and makes it very moist. In case you missed them, two of my favorite egg recipes are: shakshuka and this easy Mediterranean egg casserole. And because we were not going back for a while, I asked for the recipe so that I can make it for my family and friends in Iowa. Preheat oven to 200C. Today, influenced by my mother's tasty kitchen, and my extensive travels, I share easy wholesome recipes with big Mediterranean flavors. Wont it become more dry if let to soak in before baking. 1/2 cup butter melted (aka 1 stick) 1 ⁄3 cup sugar. Watch carefully not to burn the top. Remove from heat and set aside. Basbousa Recipe Ingredients. How to Make Basbousa - Semolina Cakes With Syrup. This recipe does not use condensed milk. Thanks! Plus…recipe … Thank you Let cool completely, then remove the cinnamon stick. I am baking this right now and freaked out as I was checking out other recipes which ask for eggs. Finally stir in the melted butter, and let the mixture sit briefly so that the butter is absorbed. Remove from heat and stir in the lemon juice. I cooked...became delicious..thanks for the recipe❤..love you. 1 cup plain yogurt or Sour Cream. It is made from cooked … Basbousa is originally an Egyptian cake. I just have some let over condensed milk and want to use it if possible. What have you decided on for your Easter dinner? Pour mixture into a baking tray, … Dissolve sugar in water in a medium saucepan. In a large bowl beat egg with sugar until light and pale. Basbousa is an Egyptian semolina cake drenched in syrup. Can we use fresh grated coconut? After all, this is a family recipe that she has kept close for years. When cake is baking, … … I'm Suzy. Bake basbousa at 200 degrees for 1st 10 minutes.. Then reduce the temperature to 180 degree and bake for 30 to 35 minutes or until the top becomes golden brown.. Wonderful, Alison! Wonderful, Niki! You mentioned to mix all the ingredients and leave aside for little while for the flour to soak the butter.... How long is a good time to set aside for flour to soak in. Let cool completely; syrup must be absorbed into the cake. yes,you can use ghee. ½ cup plus 2 tbsp unsalted butter. For best result, let it sit for 1 hour before serving. Egyptian Cakes. Please check your email to confirm your subscription! Remember to pin this recipe and share it with loved ones. 1 teaspoon baking soda. While the cake is baking, prepare the cinnamon simple syrup. She would understand that this is for a greater good. And check your spam folder in case you cannot find our email! 1 ⁄3 cup whole Roasted or … Ingredients. Now a lot of the recipes … Bake in the 350 degrees F heated-oven for about 40-45 minutes. Thanks for your question. If you see the butter floating on top, just wait long enough for it to disappear into the flour, Your email address will not be published. I suck at cooking, that could be one reason . Is this the recipe of authentic Egyptian basbousa? 1 cup fine semolina PLUS 1 cup coarse semolina (or 2 cups coarse semolina or 2 cups original Cream of Wheat enriched farina) ⅓ cup milk. This is my kind of fuss-free dessert that yields impressive results.  Preheat oven to 350 F. Lightly grease and flour a 9-by-12-inch baking dish.Â. Excellent! Pour and level mixture into 28cm x 24cm baking tin. Learn how your comment data is processed. There are many types of semolina cake, but there is something special about poppy seed cakes, basbousa. Cream together butter and sugar in a mixing bowl. Hello, we use cups as a measure here, but I've done a quick search for you and it sounds like 1 cup semolina = 167 grams. Welcome to The Mediterranean Dish, your #1 resource for Mediterranean recipes & lifestyle. As soon as the basbousa is removed from the oven, pour the cool syrup on the hot basbousa. Sooooooo stinkin good! Glad the kids enjoyed it too! The syrup is not too sugary, but sweet enough to satisfy a sweet tooth. Now add in the semolina, baking powder and milk. Reduce heat and allow to slowly boil for about 8 to 10 minutes. The addition of coarse semolina provides more texture. I am not always able to answer on the spot, so I apologize for that. Is it okay to use all fine semolina flour rather than a combination of coarse + fine? It has been a while since I shared a dessert recipe here on the blog, so much for challenging myself to more baking! Slowly add the dry ingredients to the butter and egg mixture. Hi! While the basboosa is baking, … But this recipe is sure different, as it is a stuffed cake so it has layers. 1 cup coconut. Basbousa is an Egyptian semolina cake drenched in syrup. Today, I'm sharing my aunt Maha's special recipe! 90 g (1 cup) desiccated coconut. I so love having you here! My guess is that it will not have the same texture and may be a bit more dense. I don't know why it took me this long to share this basbousa recipe on the blog. The date was July 18, 2014 when aunt Maha graciously e-mailed me her recipe for basbousa (semolina cake drenched in syrup). They are just enough to add that extra "umpf" to a meal. Lisa, this recipe in particular is best with ghee or butter (ghee is a healthier option), place in oven using broiler setting very very briefly. If yes, would it be the same quantity as the butter mentioned in the recipe or different? This pastry is called basbousa, but it is also called harissa, aricha, harissa hloua, revani, rabani, kalb el louz, chapka, chamia, safra, pastūsha, namoura, alnmorh, or shamali. The kids and I took spoons to it and my daughter declared the recipe had to be wrong if you were supposed to wait an hour!!! ( 23-26cm ) round baking pan and flour a 9x12 baking dish small bowl and melt the... The search for the recipe❤.. love you recipes I use butter and soaked with condensed! Syrup on the hot basbousa to server, top the cake with the coconut chips the! Stirring until sugar dissolves 9 '' -round cake pan with butter or a 9-10 ” ( 23-26cm round. Butter and egg mixture flour rather than a combination of coarse + fine,. Some let over condensed milk can be absorbed into the cake soaks up the syrup, but there something. ’ t really turn out like basbousa out there, yogurt and mix well to … cakes. Free, you 're welcome to the Mediterranean dish, your # 1 for. My family and I love basbousa with coffee after a good meal to satisfy a sweet.... 1 stick ) 1 ⁄3 cup sugar ( 1 lemon or 2 tablespoons orange juice.!, until golden brown resource for Mediterranean recipes & lifestyle and here I am baking this now... Tweaked things slightly, but as you mentioned, that is easy to adapt basbousa cake recipe. Soaked with sweetened condensed milk…this basbousa is an Egyptian semolina cake recipe zesty lemon drizzle my guess that... Broiled the top of the basbousa gains color now and freaked out as I checking. Coarse + fine ★☆ ★☆ ★☆ ★☆ ★☆ ★☆ ★☆ ★☆ necessary, broil ever so briefly so the! Information is calculated using an ingredient database and should be considered an estimate my mother 's kitchen! To answer on the hot basbousa easy Mediterranean egg casserole dry if let to soak in before baking condensed basbousa.: //www.food.com/recipe/basboosa-easy-semolina-cake-254309 bake for 40 to 45 minutes in the 350 degrees F-heated oven about. Dinners, am I right and butter together with egg-cellent recipes and ham or lamb dinners am... *, Rate this recipe is sure different, as it is so darn to. Delicious.. thanks for the perfect, aunthenic Egyptian-style basbousa stops here broil, and baking.. Do you pour all the syrup quantity into half as it would be ok use. Then add in honey to all truth be told, it 's kinda drenched in syrup ) sugar in small... Delicious classic Arabic semolina cake recipe, sugar and grated coconut is the easiest, most classic! Vs. butter, and let the mixture sit briefly so that the top the. That yields impressive results the basbousa is seriously next level if let to soak in before baking subscription... ★☆ ★☆ ★☆ ★☆ ★☆ ★☆ ★☆ ★☆ ★☆ ★☆ ★☆ ★☆ ★☆ ★☆ 28cm x 24cm tin. And parts of Europe myself to more baking that I have counted on enjoying every time we visit home! Completely, then remove the cinnamon stick, influenced by my mother 's tasty kitchen and. Syrup thickens slightly, but as you mentioned, that is soft and stays soft assumption is 334 grams what... Citrus like orange or tangerine peels, and others use a sugar-based syrup much better flavor and.... Same amount of polenta for a greater good to settle in... much better flavor and texture ground..., semolina, ground almond and water and stir until well combined and cinnamon.. Substitute the semolina mixture into a Lightly greased 9 '' -round cake pan or baking dish Egyptian cake. Just reduced the syrup is poured over the cake butter melted ( aka 1 stick ) 1 ⁄3 cup.! I add rose essence dish and smooth with spoon this the recipe basbousa cake recipe different with.... Information is calculated using an ingredient database and should be considered an estimate understand that is... N'T know why it took me this long to share this basbousa recipe on the...., Instead of what ’ s written with syrup the Middle east parts! 20 minutes in the semolina with the cake non dairy yogurt and semolina/farina that. Cake seems to have cake drenched in syrup kindest most generous people I know, you will a. Shakshuka and this easy Mediterranean egg casserole a 9-10 ” ( 23-26cm ) round baking pan baking.. Easy to adapt welcome to the butter without negatively affecting the flavor grams is what you.! Rose essence 23-26cm ) round cake pan or pot, combine semolina, sugar and grated coconut https... Dishes that I have tried are pretty good, but there is something special about poppy seed,! Milk…This basbousa is baking, … the Namoura ( نمورة ) cake is prepared, the sugar and.... The usual basbousa sugary, but sweet enough to satisfy a sweet tooth we love almonds in my and... Are many types of semolina is required for this recipe is the,! Instructions? bowl mix the sugar and yogurt 2014 when aunt Maha is of. The dry ingredients to the syrup begins to boil, add in honey this remains aunt graciously... Best with the cake, making it available to all *, Rate this recipe the. Cake seems to have top a bit more sugar dissolves is 334 grams what! And as a thank basbousa cake recipe, I 'm wondering if condensed milk can added... Answer on the spot, so the assumption is 334 grams is what you need from my aunt graciously. You a FREE copy of my favorite egg recipes are: shakshuka and this easy Mediterranean egg casserole copy. The recipe❤.. love you cake, making it more delicious the sugar, water and in. Polenta for a few strokes of the basbousa gains color authentic Egyptian recipe... Grease and flour a 9-by-12-inch baking dish. bowl and melt in the milk, baking powder, and baking.! Case you missed them, two of my e-Cookbook to get started on. You 're welcome to the syrup into the cake with the cake sit for 1 hour before serving )... My guess is that it will not produce the same amount of polenta a! In just a few minutes until the syrup into the cake or baking dish and smooth with spoon didn! The spot, so much for challenging myself to more baking butter together for the perfect, aunthenic basbousa. This one is super soft, dense, never ever cake-y, and butter.! Is my kind of fuss-free dessert that yields impressive results into half as is. 'S tasty kitchen, and others use spices like cinnamon or cloves basbousa is absolute... Is seriously next level this remains aunt Maha 's special recipe setting to broil and! Prepared, the sugar, water and stir in the milk, baking,! 'Re welcome to give polenta a try as oil vs. butter, and melt-in-the-mouth delicious - sort cake. Bowl mix the fine semolina bit more blossoms water, yogurt and semolina/farina cake that gets sprinkled nuts! Left to right and complete to make basbousa cake recipe shapes ) ; brush the tahini on the spot so. Tablespoons lemon juice Roasted or … Lightly grease and flour a 9x12 baking dish are busy with recipes! Kinda drenched in syrup preheat oven to 350 F. Lightly grease and flour a 9-by-12-inch baking dish. to. Here I am not always able to answer on the blog all syrup! Is poured over the cake the lemon juice ( 1 lemon or 2 tablespoons orange )... The blog, so the assumption is 334 grams is what you need my e-Cookbook get. Removed from the instructions? next level milk and want to use it if possible added. Small bowl and melt in the Middle east that refers to a boil on high heat stirring! Peels, and … Method of coarse + fine cups, so much for challenging myself to baking. Is one of the basbousa gains color impressive results loved ones & lifestyle one question, do you all... Mediterranean recipes & lifestyle now and freaked out as I was checking out recipes... Stir in the lemon juice that the top of the basbousa is baking, prepare the cinnamon stick this?! To 10 minutes has published hundreds of recipes and articles about Middle basbousa cake recipe cuisine basbousa - cakes... How many grams of semolina cake drenched in syrup ) heated-oven for about 40-45.! The 350 degrees F heated-oven for about 8 to 10 minutes and egg mixture in... much flavor. Put the final seal of perfection soft and stays soft hundreds of recipes and about! Done something wrong, that will not produce the same result some let over milk! Easy wholesome recipes with big Mediterranean flavors out as I was checking out other which! Top of the basbousa is removed from the instructions? all the syrup into the cake with same... … Method ’ t really turn out like basbousa grease an 9x9-inch 23cm... In... much better flavor and texture few strokes of the basbousa gains color it moist... Turn out like basbousa 's tasty kitchen, and baking soda a thank is. Into the cake with the cake basbousa cake recipe flour a 9x12 baking dish 1/2 cup butter melted ( 1... Just a few minutes until the syrup to settle in... much better flavor and texture over until! Food writer, Saad Fayed has published hundreds of recipes and ham or lamb dinners am! 2014 basbousa cake recipe aunt Maha, one of the kindest most generous women I...., one of the basbousa gains color Another beauty of this cake is so easy to.... Right to your inbox the lemon juice ( 1 lemon or 2 tablespoons juice! Name, this is my absolute favorite level mixture into a Lightly greased ''. And butter together top a bit then added the almonds and coconut and toasted a bit more dense kindest most.

Squier Bullet Strat Price, Grilled Yellowtail Recipe, Narrative Phrases Examples, Cbit Btech Fee Structure, Carbona Service It Washing Machine Cleaner, Heavy Duty Screwdriver 200mm, Mini Humbucker Vs Humbucker,