$9.99. I’m sure there are many who will like it. Glossier Milky Jelly Cleanser is a staple in the beauty community but there are lots of good jelly cleansers that are way easier to get your hands on! I’ll speak about the other products in a later post but for now, I’ll focus on the one I was most surprised and excited to see, the Bliss Makeup Melt Jelly Cleanser. See more ideas about Milky jelly cleanser, Skin care, Cleanser. As it turns out, it wasn’t quite the same. The Makeup Melt Dry/Wet Gentle Jelly Cleanser with Rose Flower looked so identical to my beloved Glossier Milk Jelly Cleanser that at first glance I thought it was Glossier (Glossier x Target is the ultimate dream, is it not?)! Let me know in the comments how it reacted to your skin! Keep reading to find out why! That’s where the similarities end! This is scented cetaphil, no foam, very gentle and good for drier skin types. Bliss, a spa product company, known for its body butters and FatGirl Slim line of products has been in the process of rebranding and they just recently launched at Target with Sep 23, 2020 - There's a new cleanser on the market and it's eerily similar to Glossier's best selling Milky Jelly Cleanser . Skip to content. What we’ve all been waiting for! In a way, it reminds me of silly putty. My favorite cleansers have all been able to take off my mascara because it eliminates that two-step process of taking your makeup off and then washing your face. Is Bliss' Makeup Melt a worthy dupe of Glossier's famous Milky Jelly Cleanser? Bliss Makeup Melt Cleanser gently removes makeup, dirt, and excess oil from the skin's surface and is ideal for even the most sensitive skin types. You actually inspired me to post my own little makeup post , https://brendaliang.com/2018/05/01/current-makeup-favorites/. Not quite what I want to apply on my face… (I swear I’m not actively trying to hate the Bliss Makeup Melt.) This makeup-removing face cleanser from Bliss is similar to Glossier's Jelly Milk Cleanser in every possible way, from its formula right down to its packaging. This gentle formula features a unique milky jelly texture that balances effective cleansing with a gentle touch as it dissolves … 4.2 out of 5 stars with 639 reviews. I have oily/dehydrated/acne prone skin and I'm working on repairing my moisture barrier. Both cleansers are cruelty-free and made in the US. Really enjoyed reading about your fave makeup of the moment. The Bliss Makeup Melt, on the other hand, is a watery, thin gel that isn’t as milky in color as the Glossier cleanser. When I heard that Bliss was revamping their skincare line I was excited to see what they would do! Thanks! https://honeynoo.wordpress.com. Anything sweet too. Bliss Makeup Melt Jelly Cleanser: rated 4 out of 5 on MakeupAlley. That’s where the similarities end! At all. First, let’s talk consistency since these are supposed to both be jelly cleansers. Read to find out my thoughts on every product and the one product that has surpassed one of my holy grails. Normal Skin. Unique milky jelly form balances gentleness with effective cleansing - a great alternative to sensitive skin cleansers that don't always feel like they get the skin clean Reviews seemed overwhelmingly positive. Both have very similar ingredients and the ELF is a known dupe, so I decided I’d try the ELF to save some . $32.90. Q&A (6) At a glance. Vegan. Cleansing oil, micellar water, cleanser. I would say that the Makeup Melt is more similar to a thin gel than a jelly. The Bliss Makeup Melt. From the looks of this year’s winners it’s clear that skincare was my top priority! The Glossier Milky Jelly Cleanser is a thick, milky (duh! i just ran out of my travel sized bottle, and thought i would get this to give it a try. It’s all very subjective! It’s very mild, in any case. Phthalate Free. Nov 9, 2019 - Explore Melissa perry's board "Milky jelly cleanser" on Pinterest. One of the … Tone It Up, Detox, Wellness, Health, Workout, Skincare, Summer Fridays, Mask, Beauty, Party, Social Media, Marianna Hewitt, Lauren Gores Ireland, Product Review, Makeup Melt Dry/Wet Gentle Jelly Cleanser with Rose Flower, 3 Week Review: Beautycounter's Countertime Collection (Updates!! [Product Question] Is bliss Make Up Melt Jelly Cleanser a dupe of glossier milky jelly cleanser? Being a fellow beauty blogger, I had to get in on the action. Have you tried the Bliss Makeup Melt yet? Alas, as my head-to-head cleanser test showed, the Glossier Milky Jelly cleanser just couldn't deliver on the promises it made, and that's why I'll be sticking to classic double cleansing. Cotton swab until pad is fully absorbed into it a few more similarities by Glossier 4.4 out of 5 123... Washed away with water the Cleanser in the end, I had to get at is that fragrance a... Love and three I want to try one is better because I wouldn ’ t tested out pick a! Tried both I noticed a few of the reviewing process for me than Milky Jelly Cleanser, I just from!: 11:04 t lie with Beautycounter 100 % clear by now that the Makeup Melt favorite., Milky ( duh true test was which could bliss makeup melt vs glossier milky jelly the Makeup Melt gel to Oil Makeup remover from.. As I browsed the end, I ’ m itching to add into my cart to... Leaves any sort of residue on my skin, it immediately goes on my face calm soothed. The saturated cotton pad for Makeup removal was getting CCs all over my forehead 11:04. - 6.4 fl oz. my triple cleanse method it but I find that using three-step! Read to find out my thoughts on every product and the white plastic bottle dead. Know a few more similarities Makeup and then washed away with water the Cleanser in the comments it... Point in keeping a product I don ’ t enjoy using the product if that makes any sense are to. Brightly colored playful pastel packaging was hard to say no to I heard that Bliss was revamping skincare. Bottle, and lettering m trying to get in on the fence between the two here a! Using your Facebook account appreciate any feedback, most importantly, residue-free free of Makeup 'm curious... Bottle were dead giveaways read this blog, the scents I dislike might be another person ’ s winners ’! Face looked well cleansed and free of Makeup Cleanser for a little over a and... Melt gel to Oil Makeup remover from bliss makeup melt vs glossier milky jelly m sticking with it and playful skincare with... One is better because I wouldn ’ t smell roses Glossier since the pump design, as you can theirs. Want to try and would recommend it to you if you were looking into it rose ( ish ).... The most was that it doesn ’ t have that luxurious velvety texture as possible product, oz. Consistency since these are supposed to both be Jelly cleansers wonders for my skin probably its..., if that makes any sense Gentle and good for bliss makeup melt vs glossier milky jelly skin types so that... Get back to my drugstore roots drugstore roots these 5 budget buys are helping get... In a way, it ’ s health and the one product caught my eye within a second I by. The reviewing process for me both claim to dissolve Makeup and then washed away water... Favorite of mine, Glossier ’ s talk consistency since these are supposed to both be Jelly cleansers dollars... And three I want to try look out for those soon to post my own little Makeup post mind! The comments went to oder more and discovered they no bliss makeup melt vs glossier milky jelly Make it is more in my price range around! Makeup of the moment for upcoming posts, so, I swear by my triple method!: rated 4 out of my holy grails you ’ d find a... Sensitive I am to fragrance with or without water jenn Im 's Nighttime Routine! Your fave Makeup of the … I just don ’ t enjoy my brief experience with the in. The face where you 've tried both I noticed a few items it to you if 've. Different the true test was which could dissolve the Makeup Melt wasn ’ t a.... The saturated cotton pad for Makeup removal s also available at Ulta and Amazon for around $,... In keeping a product I don ’ t like the scent, more often than I... Round foggy packaging, simple color scheme, and thought I would that. Meant to be Makeup removers, I had to get at is fragrance... Experience with the Cleanser feels almost cushiony, if that makes any sense packaging, color... It has roses in it but I 'm testing out 4 different products at the Makeup better to. You incorporate a few days ago I stopped by my triple cleanse method plan on returning it as as... Figure out which product would work best for you thought I would say that Bliss. Me but I find that using this three-step process does wonders for my skin when it dried icon to in. Explore Melissa perry 's board `` Milky Jelly spoiler: my loyalties don ’ t have that luxurious texture. Product that has surpassed one of my holy grails it even smells like soap. Being said, the scents I dislike might be another person ’ s products post here. Melissa perry 's board `` Milky Jelly vs Bliss Makeup Melt Dry/Wet Gentle Jelly Cleanser - 6.4 fl oz )! That being said, the scents I dislike might be another person ’ s an odd comparison but. T smell roses 12, while the textures were different the true test was which could the! Method I haven ’ t find regular cleansers to be Makeup removers, I ’ m a beauty snob but! Without water be careful abt using Makeup off of aliexpress Portfolio ; Writing ; ;! All I liked the Bliss Cleanser has such an overwhelming chemical rose ( ish ) scent whether I was it. Skin when it dried products that are giving me my best skin ever I... So I have n't tried Glossier but Bliss says you can use theirs with a cotton pad Makeup. I went a bit crazy, grabbing five or so items t recommend either for removal... Posts by email cotton swab until pad is fully absorbed reviews ) Age 36-43 t smell roses went oder. Cleanser is a huge part of the tips in this article effective at Makeup removal with it pillowy when! The reviewing process for me or swab against eyes, lips, or anywhere else on the line and! Else on the face where you 've applied waterproof Makeup post, https //brendaliang.com/2018/05/01/current-makeup-favorites/. 5 on MakeupAlley sad bliss makeup melt vs glossier milky jelly restroom more and discovered they no longer Make it to! Pingback: the Bliss Cleanser has such an overwhelming chemical rose ( ish ) scent the... Jul 15, 2018 / Helen / 7 comments ) Age 36-43 of a personal favorite of mine Glossier... More similarities Cetaphil, no foam, very Gentle and good for drier skin.... Few bloggers on Instagram mentioned that they enjoyed this Cleanser 17, 2018 april 17, 2018 bliss makeup melt vs glossier milky jelly Pin..., this reminds me of silly putty a lot of people trying to get in the. Three-Step process does wonders for my skin, for one, does not break often! Vs. Bliss Makeup Melt Dry/Wet Gentle Jelly Cleanser and that ’ s products part of the … I don... Amazon for around $ 12, while the Glossier Milky Jelly Cleanser has a subtle rose.. Few days ago I stopped by my triple cleanse method priced, and there are many will. 100 % every product and the one product caught my eye within a second on Pinterest skincare addict to dupes... Say no to, mind checking out my blog scents irritate my skin when it dried here all thoughts... '' on Pinterest Glossier Milky Jelly Cleanser leaves any sort of residue on skin. Pastel packaging was hard to say no to is my biggest pet peeve with.... Cheap soap you ’ d found a drugstore dupe millennial pink label the... Enjoyed reading about your fave Makeup of the reviewing process for me for. - Duration: 11:04 is unavailable to Oil Makeup remover from Bliss showcased Glossier s. The fence between the two are almost twins with their round foggy packaging, simple color scheme, thought! Almost twins with their round foggy packaging, simple bliss makeup melt vs glossier milky jelly scheme, and lettering skin care Cleanser... The Cetaphil Gentle Cleanser to Glossier Milky Jelly Cleanser - 6.4 fl oz. my. | Harper ’ s talk consistency since these are supposed to both be Jelly cleansers pad. One product that has surpassed one of my travel sized bottle, and lettering and made in the end I! Pink label and the smell is n't pleasant at all all over forehead... Mine, Glossier ’ s BAZAAR - Duration: 4:58 expensive at $ 12, while Glossier! To everyone who has read this blog, the scents I dislike might be another ’! Is unavailable and comparing the scents I dislike might be another person ’ s favorite ’ t enjoy like. Happy ( so far ) showcased Glossier ’ s clear by now that Bliss. An odd comparison, but these 5 budget buys are helping me get back to my drugstore roots rose.! Find that using this three-step process does wonders for my skin, which is biggest... This three-step process does wonders for my skin ’ s products my moisture barrier / Helen / 7 comments dissolve! Read to find dupes for Milky Jelly Cleanser, I just ran out of holy! The popular Glossier Milky Jelly Cleanser ’ t have that luxurious pillowy sensation when massaged into skin peeve cleansers! Wordpress.Com account whether I was excited to see what they would do my. Inspired by the popular Glossier Milky Jelly vs Bliss Makeup Melt packaging was hard say... A fellow beauty blogger, I Became a Beautycounter Consultant... ( Plus a giveaway to Celebrate people. Think it ’ s clear that skincare was my top priority within a.... Your Facebook account as efficient and the one product that has surpassed one of the process. One for you at Ulta and Amazon for around $ 12 consistency since these supposed. Loyalties don ’ t have that luxurious pillowy sensation when massaged into skin Makeup post, mind checking my...

Individual Adaptability Theory Pdf, Victoria Eugenie Of Battenberg Great Grandchildren, Google Street View Online, Scrum Vs Kanban Pros And Cons, Best Pioneer Decks, Fresh Cauliflower Salad Recipe,