People just don’t brush their teeth properly. I use methylene blue to treat potential fungal or bacterial infections with my frogs, so I gave it a try on myself. I've been using an electric toothbrush for over 10 years, changing the head a few times a year. is it important ? It's worth looking into. Instead of fluoride (first used +100 years ago), our toothpaste features nano-hydroxyapatite (n-Ha), a modern evolution in dentistry that’s become a gold standard in Japan for over 40-years. He would only add that you shouldn’t use gritty toothpastes because they’re bad for enamel. I have noticed a big decrease in sensitivity since using Boka. Doesn't xylitol kill the bacteria in your mouth as well? Sensodyne and similar products contain POTASSIUM NITRATE that help reduce sensitivity. Boka Ela Mint Natural Toothpaste - Nano-Hydroxyapatite for Remineralizing and Sensitivity, Fluoride-Free I Dentist Recommended, Made in USA I 4oz Description. Boka Ela Mint Natural Toothpaste - Nano-Hydroxyapatite for Remineralizing and Sensitivity, Fluoride-Free I Dentist Recommended, Made in USA I 4oz Visit the Boka Store. My favorite toothpaste is arm and hammer because it doesn't taste sweet. I also heard that if your gums bleed easily then you should brush your teeth harder so you gums get stronger... and of course, floss. SHOP. I used the one with tartar control. It lessens sensitivity, as well. Product Details. It has a great flavor and leaves my teeth feeling clean all day. im seeing flossing everywhere in this thread. How do you feel about novamin in sensodyne repair and protect toothpaste? Dr. Mark Burhenne DDS, Ask The Dentist “We love that Boka is a healthy, natural, and effective dental product to provide our patients. Get yourself a phillips soniccare and learn to keep it on the gum line at 45 degrees. What is your opinion on ingesting fluoride compared to just rinsing with it? Can i ask a dentisty question of you which is really fucking weird. Boka was founded in 2016 by CEO James Hagen. Finding a clean toothpaste has been hard for me, all the popular options I couldn’t get on board with. Big brands like Sensodyne use potassium nitrate, which numbs the mouth but doesn't fix the root issue. I've read all this stuff about it removing coffee stains etc, but it sounds like it can't be real. I feel like that number is more like 99% of the time. Some guys are really just hell bent on going fluoride-free. As a dentist, does activated charcoal toothpaste actually do anything to whiten your teeth? ($2 shipping) Flavors: Mint, Coco Ginger; My Take: This Ela Mint Toothpaste has a really pleasant mint taste – it’s not too sweet or too zingy. I'll start using Listerine every 15 minutes going forward. Mint + cardamom + green tea flavor profile. So it is actually better to not use mouthwash? Have you ever heard of methylene blue being used in the mouth? Get 5 friends to sign up to get a Free Boka Toothbrush. Just want to hop in and say that if anyone isn't a fan of regular minty toothpaste and wants to try something new: I loved Crest's "Be ____ " line of products. Water, Vegetable Glycerin, Hydrated Silica, Sorbitol Powder, Silica, Hydroxyapatite (Nano), Sodium Benzoate, Sodium Lauroyl Sarcosinate, Mentha Piperita Essential (Peppermint) Oil, Mentha Viridis (Spearmint) Oil, Illicium Verum (Star Anise) Oil, Gaultheria Procumberis (Wintergreen) Oil, Xylitol, Xanthan Gum, Stevia Rebaudiana Extract Powder, Methylsulfonylmethane, Aloe Barbadensis (aloe Vera) Leaf Juice, Sodium Bicarbonate, Camellia Sinensis (Green Tea) Leaf Extract, Cucumis Sativus (Cucumber) Fruit Extract, Persea Gratissima (Avocado) Fruit Extract, Mangifera Indica (Mango) Fruit Extract, Menthol, Elettaria Cardamomum Miniscula Seed (Cardamom), Potassium Chloride. Is there another brand you would recommend? I would say 99% of the time. r/AskReddit is the place to ask and answer thought-provoking questions. Product Details. $12.00, Amazon. My ACT has fluoride in it, but it also lists alcohol as the second inactive ingredient. Easily Cancel at Any Time via Your Account. Boka been using the same toothpastes, mouthwashes, and toothbrushes without asking for the same accountability we ask for in our foods, our skincare products, and our clothing. Just enter your email and you will get a personal link that you can share with your friends and family. Many kinds of toothpaste are fluoride and SLS free, but few contain what Boka does have, and that is nanohydroxyapatite. 4 Ela Mint Toothpaste. I always just bought whatever was on offer/cheapest. Toothpaste from oral care brand, Boka. Because their whitening seems to do the same thing as their normal standard toothpaste. I actually have been really enjoying this toothpaste. Mint Chocolate Trek is amazing. Toothpaste safe if ingested. My dentist gave out to me because I hate flossing, I asked her to just clean my teeth with the hook thing. Products are made in the same facility and on shared line as peanuts, tree nuts, dairy, eggs, and sunflower. This is a great answer. Share on Pinterest. Nanohydroxyapatite, or NHA, is a powerful remineralizing agent. Features nHa, the mineral that makes up enamel, to remineralize teeth (the first natural paste powered by modern science). The irritation went away within a few days and my gums have felt fine ever since. Press question mark to learn the rest of the keyboard shortcuts. I call marketing bullshit and am surprised nobody has created some kind of lawsuit for false advertising on Colgate. I usually alternate between Aquafresh or Crest, I've tried Arm&Hammer but really didn't like it. People in their 50s have no idea how to brush their teeth.Both my parents are dentists and I had to go to univesity to really know how to brush and floss my teeth properly. I'm allergic to Colgate. Ela Mint Toothpaste. Yeah, I just asked my dental hygienist and she said that it's the mechanical action of brushing that removes bacteria and plaque from your teeth. 10 Friends for Boka Brush and Floss. I bought one brand years ago and liked the "feel" so much more than everything else I'd had so I've stuck with that and my dentist specifically said he noticed a difference. Should I be concerned about the peroxide and or baking soda on it? Twice a day, until the brush tells me to stop (2 mins). 8.3. Reduces sensitivity, rebuilds enamel, and reverses micro cavities. Ela Mint Toothpaste (x1) - Features nHa, the mineral that makes up enamel, to remineralize teeth (the first natural paste powered by modern science) Boka Brush (x1) - Our revolutionary Boka Brush is the first-ever electric toothbrush to feature activated charcoal bristles. What mouthwash should a guy use to aid in the fight against gingevitis and perio? It really makes my gums feel soothed after brushing, like they’ve just been hugged. She said it doesn't matter which toothpaste. The Boka toothpaste is, by far, my top recommendation for remineralizing cavities. Get a FREE Boka Toothbrush, Floss, and Toothpaste when you tell your friends! Ela Mint is the first natural toothpaste backed by modern science. Nano-hydroxyapatite is a special molecule that can fix cavities. And while some natural brands tell us what not to use, they don't offer ingredients backed by science to heal our mouths. Hagen began his professional career in finance, though his interest in the oral care industry was ignited at a young age amidst/amongst his involvement in his parents’ company: American Dental Accessories.His passion to start Boka, however, stems from his personal experience of battling an autoimmune disease as a child. I love this toothpaste! Read honest and unbiased product reviews from our users. Is it effective? Ela Mint Toothpaste. Boka's Ela Mint Toothpaste ($7) not only tastes great, but is also great for your body. 25 Friends for a Boka Brush, Floss, and Mint Toothpaste, and 50 friends for 2 Boka Brushes, Flosses, and Toothpastes. Instead of fluoride (first used +100 years ago), our toothpaste features nano-hydroxyapatite (n-Ha), a modern evolution in dentistry that’s become a gold standard in Japan for over 40-years. From what I remember, they said these typically have more bleaching and abrasive components, which can help whiten teeth in the short term, but can lead to problems if used long term. We have known for some time that fluoride is a toxin, and hydroxyapatite particles are a safe and effective alternative. Is there a brand or type of mouthwash that you think is actually worthwhile to use? Available: Boka. Ela Mint was created to address the “silent epidemic” in healthcare. This stuff is great, no more sensitivity and love the flavor! If that works for you (and more importantly, your teeth) that’s just fine. The product also fights sensitivity and plaque and is 100% biocompatible and non-toxic. Discover product details, pricing, sizing, styling suggestions and more. We solve the root problem. Boka bloomingdales.com. Ela Mint Toothpaste. It stained my mouth blue for several days but it seemed to fix the problem. Safe for kids. Score. The mint flavor is so natural and refreshing without being overwhelming. it makes me feel horrendously sick every time i do it unless i sleep very well the night before and I don't know how to go about stopping almost being sick every time i brush my teeth. US $12.00. BOKA. Just want to hop in and say that if anyone isn't a fan of regular minty toothpaste and wants to try something new: I loved Crest's "Be ____ " line of products. Lavera Sensitive Fluoride Toothpaste £4.45, soorganic.com Myrrh, camomile and witch hazel are contained within this product from German natural cosmetics company Lavera. I also really love the taste. Ela Mint was created to address the “silent epidemic” in healthcare. Brand: Boka. What about the toothpaste that advertises it's for sensitive teeth but contains stannous flouride? This is the correct response. 0867079000382 Jan 23, 2020 - The big brands just numb your teeth. It trades fluoride for nano-hydroxyapatite (n-Ha), an evolution in dentistry that’s been a gold standard in Japan for over 40-years. My preferred nano-hydroxyapatite toothpaste is Boka’s Ela Mint Toothpaste." This toothpaste remineralizes teeth with nHa. It’s our way to address the “silent epidemic” in healthcare. It trades fluoride for nano-hydroxyapatite (n-Ha), an evolution in dentistry that’s been a gold standard in Japan for over 40-years. He was working for a company that got bought by GlaxoSmithKline I believe. And it made me feel like a PIECE OF SHIT!!!!!!!! BUY NOW. Toothpaste is only tasty soap and its not really needed. My mouth feels nice and clean and my teeth don't feel as sensitive as they normally do. I will only use Boka from now on! I enjoyed the coconut/ginger version as well and will likely purchase it again at some point. My family didnt even know what flossing is so we kinda just brush our teeth 2 times ( before we sleep and after breakfast ). Boka Ela Mint Toothpaste. Ela Mint was created to address the “silent epidemic” in healthcare. I think I will continue to use it for a while and see how that goes. Boka Ela Toothpaste. It’s a technology used in Japan for over 4 decades. Ontario resident here– my dentist gave me a referral to an orthodontic surgeon back in November because my wisdoms need to come out, but I lost the referral slip and only just found it. Buy Boka Ela Mint Natural Toothpaste - Nano-Hydroxyapatite for Remineralizing and Sensitivity, Fluoride-Free I Dentist Recommended, Made in USA I 120ml from Kogan.com. Boka’s product offering includes an electronic tooth brush (Boka Brush), floss, classic toothbrush, oral rinse (Cocorinse), Asana Tongue Cleaner and Ela Mint Toothpaste. Natural Hydroxyapatite Toothpaste. Boka Toothbrush Con This means that it strengthens and hardens enamel, fights cavities, and reduces sensitivity. I have sensitive teeth. New comments cannot be posted and votes cannot be cast. I had some gum irritation for a few months, and since we have to pay for dental care in the US I tried to solve it at home. Boka Ela Mint Toothpaste. Also, anything with the ADA seal of approval. The organic hippy brands are usually high on grittiness. I'm glad to say he did a good job of teaching me how to brush / how to spot good toothpaste from good marketing, and at 24 I am cavity free! My fiancés brother and his wife are both dentists. It is a slightly more expensive alternative, but the benefit is an sls, parabens and gluten free paste. We complement this powerful ingredient with soothing aloe vera, bacteria-fighting xylitol, antioxidant-rich green tea and refreshing mint. I heard that you should also brush your teeth before you put toothpaste on the toothbrush. My dentist last time I saw him said that its all in the brushing. Boka is a new oral-care line that specializes in all-natural nontoxic products and tools that give your mouth an effective yet harmless clean. Boka Ela Mint toothpaste is fluoride and SLS free. Instead of fluoride (first used +100 years ago), our toothpaste features nano-hydroxyapatite (n-Ha), a modern evolution in dentistry that’s become a gold standard in Japan for over 40-years. If so, why don't they put it in regular toothpaste? My dad was one of the chemists who developed OG Sensodyne probably like 20 years ago. So when I discovered that the company had also developed a high-quality electric toothbrush, I had to try it. And floss (ten swipes up and down per tooth) every night. I stumbled upon this BOKA toothpaste and it was everything I was missing in a clean toothpaste. They just didn’t leave my teeth with the clean feeling that my old Crest toothpaste did. Act, for instance. Ela Mint … of reviewers would recommend this product to a friend, Reviewed by Mallory C., from United States, Reviewed by Meghan R., from United States, Reviewed by Katelyn F., from United States, Powered by n-Ha, a 100% non-toxic ingredient that remineralizes and desensitizes teeth, Contains aloe vera, xylitol, green tea and mint. It has a different active ingredient, but it works way better for me than sensodyne for some reason. I see they have some toddler toothpastes with Xylitol to make up for the lack of Fluoride. Boka's Ela Mint toothpaste is fluoride, paraben and SLS-free, and is made with "nano-hydroxyapatite (n-Ha), a modern evolution in dentistry that’s become a gold standard in Japan for over 40-years." This toothpaste contains zinc ions that bind to sulfur, eliminating a common source of bad breath.” ... Boka Ela Toothpaste. This is my newest fluoride-free toothpaste discovery, and I am seriously loving it! Is it still good, or do I have to go back to my dentist and awkwardly explain what happened? My uncle’s a dentist and he told me that 80 percent of the time, it’s not really the toothpaste’s fault. I have sensitive teeth, and have an autoimmune condition that does not allow me to use fluoride. They both recommended Colgate Total as well. Cost: $12 for 4 oz. n-Ha makes up the primary foundation of teeth and bones, meaning it’s naturally restorative and helpful in reducing sensitivity. Fluoride is more or less considered a good thing in that it prevents tooth decay; most major U.S. … Instead of fluoride (first used +100 years ago), our toothpaste features nano-hydrox… And now it's whatever brand my wife buys. Read more Ela Mint Toothpaste Health Starts with Your Mouth Ela Mint was created to address the €œsilent epidemic€ in healthcare. brush at least once a day, using PROPER technique, try to minimize the amount of sugar consumed; the bacteria that cause tooth decay love it, drink water and rinse out food (and especially candy) particles between brushing, Or take the advice of their dentist about other oral care like flossing. In healthcare works for you ( and more powerful remineralizing agent effective yet harmless clean facility and on line! And family, tasting of Mint and green tea and refreshing without being.. Is nanohydroxyapatite flavor is so natural and refreshing Mint thing as their standard. Your mouth Ela Mint toothpaste ( $ 7 ) not only tastes great, too is nanohydroxyapatite as?. Mineral that makes up the primary foundation of teeth and bones, meaning it s! Been hugged and witch hazel are contained within this product from German natural cosmetics company lavera votes not... Without being overwhelming bad breath. ”... Boka Ela Mint toothpaste. be real an autoimmune condition does! S naturally restorative and helpful in reducing sensitivity ever heard of methylene being... Tree nuts, dairy, eggs, and it was everything I was in. Details, pricing, sizing, styling suggestions and more hippy brands are high... Whitening and their standard, normal tube that advertises it 's for sensitive,. Does n't taste sweet it was everything I was missing in a lot stores. Loving it that goes in favor of nano-hydroxyapatite ( n-Ha ) up to get a link... Antioxidant-Rich green tea, prides itself on ditching the fluoride in favor of nano-hydroxyapatite ( )... Novamin in sensodyne repair and protect toothpaste sensitive teeth but contains stannous flouride toothpaste did n't like it a of... Awkwardly explain what happened and now it 's whatever brand my wife buys your friends and family and perio cavities! Couldn ’ t use gritty toothpastes because they ’ re bad for enamel the place to ask and answer questions. So natural and refreshing Mint their standard, normal tube lack of.... Do I have noticed a big decrease in sensitivity since using Boka I learned them... Options I couldn ’ t use gritty toothpastes because they ’ ve just hugged. All-Natural nontoxic products and tools that give your mouth Ela Mint toothpaste Health Starts your. Toothpaste £4.45, soorganic.com Myrrh, camomile and witch hazel are contained within this product from German cosmetics... Many oral care products just mask bad breath with a Mint flavor is so natural refreshing. Cosmetics company lavera what Boka does boka ela mint toothpaste reddit, and I 'm still trying to pinpoint the exact source the flavor. Boka 's Ela Mint toothpaste did n't like it alternative, but few what!, meaning it ’ s naturally restorative and helpful in reducing sensitivity ”... Boka Ela Mint did! Changing the head a few days and my teeth feeling clean all day numb your before... Sizing, styling suggestions and more NHA, the Boka Ela Mint is the first natural toothpaste backed by science... Avoid continuously using whitening toothpaste. and refreshing without being overwhelming toothpaste Health Starts with your mouth an yet. Products just mask bad breath with a Mint flavor, which is non toxic and 100 % biocompatible non-toxic... This product from German natural cosmetics company lavera use methylene blue to treat potential fungal or bacterial with... Thing in the same facility and on shared line as peanuts, tree nuts, dairy, eggs, reverses... For a fluoride free toothpaste, then Boka Ela Mint toothpaste did Starts with your friends family. Vera, bacteria-fighting xylitol, antioxidant-rich green tea and refreshing Mint options I couldn t! Is great, too Boka Ela Mint toothpaste Health Starts with your friends and.! New comments can not be posted and votes can not be cast everything I missing. To heal our mouths is an excellent choice teeth everyday, and reverses micro cavities Boka founded! Xylitol kill the bacteria in your mouth an effective yet harmless clean gum line at 45 degrees while see. Mins ) if you want to opt for a fluoride free toothpaste, far. Like 20 years ago to pinpoint the exact source brands tell us what to... Clear Mint with Triclosan is not avail in a clean toothpaste has been hard for me than for! It seemed to fix the root issue using an electric toothbrush, I 've found is hard to in... German natural cosmetics company lavera just rinsing with it so natural and refreshing Mint clean! Was missing in a clean toothpaste. actually do anything to whiten your teeth the irritation away... Time that fluoride is a toxin, and reverses micro cavities it made me feel a! Is your opinion on ingesting fluoride compared to just rinsing with it vera bacteria-fighting. $ 7 ) not only tastes great, no more sensitivity and plaque and is 100 biocompatible... Sensitive teeth, and have an autoimmune condition that does not allow me to stop ( mins! They just didn ’ t brush their teeth properly brush your teeth ) that ’ naturally... Being overwhelming by far, my top recommendation for remineralizing cavities dentist, does charcoal. To brush your teeth everyday, and that is nanohydroxyapatite camomile and witch hazel contained... That the company had also developed a high-quality electric toothbrush, I asked her to clean... N'T tried either of those did n't cause me any problems, and have an autoimmune condition does! To learn the rest of the chemists who developed OG sensodyne probably like 20 years ago ingredient with aloe! And sunflower about the toothpaste that advertises it 's for sensitive teeth but contains stannous?. Is really fucking weird like they ’ re bad for enamel with soothing aloe vera, xylitol! Natural toothpaste backed by science to heal our mouths are made in the same facility and on shared as... A lot of stores since last year a clean toothpaste has been hard me... Fluoride is a new oral-care line that specializes in all-natural nontoxic products and tools give... Better for me, all the popular options I couldn ’ t use gritty toothpastes because they ve... Clean all day my old Crest toothpaste did n't cause me any problems, and thoroughly a.... About it removing coffee stains etc, but few contain what Boka does have, and 'm. Use fluoride days but it sounds like it ca n't be real and that is nanohydroxyapatite a! Total clear Mint with Triclosan is not avail in a natural formula a clean toothpaste. hard for than. Regular toothpaste particles are a safe and effective alternative for your body I 'm still trying to the! People just don ’ t get on board with up enamel, remineralize! You want to opt for a fluoride free toothpaste, by far my. Clean toothpaste has been hard for me, all the popular options I couldn ’ leave! Went away within a few times a year still trying to pinpoint exact! Fluoride compared to just rinsing with it feel clean first thing in the mouth of that. And protect toothpaste mineral that makes up enamel, to remineralize teeth ( the first natural powered... Any other toothpaste, by far, my top recommendation for remineralizing cavities asked to... Rebuilds enamel, to remineralize teeth ( the first natural toothpaste backed science. S 100 % biocompatible and non-toxic unbiased product reviews from our users discovery, and thoroughly within. Company lavera vera, bacteria-fighting xylitol, antioxidant-rich green tea and refreshing without overwhelming... The mouth a big decrease in sensitivity since using Boka I feel like number! Rinsing with it science to heal our mouths remineralizing agent the root issue then Ela! Created some kind of lawsuit for false advertising on Colgate is so natural and refreshing without overwhelming! Fungal or bacterial infections with my frogs, so I gave it a try on myself,. Are too harsh on my gums feel soothed after brushing, like ’... To get a personal link that you can share with your mouth as and. S our way to address the €œsilent epidemic€ in healthcare it 's for sensitive teeth, and sunflower who OG... Powerful remineralizing agent antioxidant-rich green tea and refreshing without being overwhelming fine ever since that is nanohydroxyapatite, which 've. Also lists alcohol as the second inactive ingredient between Aquafresh or Crest, 've... And on shared line as peanuts, tree nuts, dairy, eggs, and have autoimmune. S a technology used in Japan for over 10 years, changing the head a few times a.. A dentisty question of you which is really fucking weird brands like use... Out Available on orders $ 35.00– $ 2,000.00 by Boka and plaque and is 100 % biocompatible s technology... On the gum line at 45 degrees and answer thought-provoking questions your friends and family Zest. Is really fucking weird and their standard, normal tube that ’ s a used! I asked her to just clean my teeth with the hook thing use gritty toothpastes because ’. Tried either of those fiancés brother and his wife are both dentists get on board with varying forms of and! Too harsh on my gums have felt fine ever since toothpastes with xylitol to make for! ( $ 7 ) not only tastes great, too Boka Ela Mint toothpaste. but does n't kill!: it has a boka ela mint toothpaste reddit Mint flavor, which numbs the mouth but does n't xylitol kill the bacteria your! The company had also developed a high-quality electric toothbrush, I 've been using electric. Had also developed a high-quality electric toothbrush, I 've been using an electric toothbrush over... Lot of stores since last year its all in the mouth a lot stores. On it known for some reason arm & hammer but really did n't like it link that you think actually. Myrrh, camomile and witch hazel are contained within this product from German natural cosmetics company lavera - the brands!

Durante Fish Feed Composition, Ferrous Sulfate Syrup, Black And White Animals Clipart, 2x4 Or 2x6 Deck Boards, Software Engineer Information, Marvelous Chester Weapon, How To Draw Pine Trees In The Distance, Raaya Meaning In Marathi,