Bake 7 to 9 minutes or until cheese is just melted. Recipe Information Nutrition Information. I don’t take the rind off my brie. Sign in to Save Recipe . Place the bread slices butter side down in a grill pan over medium low heat. https://www.tasteofhome.com/recipes/white-chocolate-brie-cups It was beautiful when it came out of the oven, but was quite large. Lay a puff pastry square on a flat work surface and place the brie wheel in the center. Remove the “lid.”. Preheat the oven to 375 degrees. Serves: 1 Hands-on: 5 minutes Total: 5 minutes Difficulty: Easy. Also, did not need 1 full cup of butter. ! All this week we have been posting recipes using our favorite autumn flavors. (This works best when cheese is cold.) Arrange Brie slices across center of phyllo rectangle, overlapping slightly and leaving 3 1/2 inches at each short end. Bake until cheese melts, approximately 15 minutes. 1 13 to 15oz round of Brie or camembert cheese shopping list; 1/2 c orange marmalade shopping list; 2 T brown sugar, packed shopping list; 1/3 c coarsley chopped pecans shopping list; How to make it. Using the dough hook on your standing mixer, slowly add the flour, ½ cup at a time, until dough pulls … Sprinkle chopped almonds over all. Top with mozzarella cheese, brie cheese, and bacon. Brie en Croûte is incredibly simple to prepare. How to Assemble Brie en Croûte. Transfer phyllo packet and parchment paper to a baking sheet. Fill the bowl with the marmalade … Or, lay parchment paper down on a baking sheet. Brie typically goes really well with high-FODMAP fruit such as pears and apples but it also tastes delicious with low-FODMAP orange marmalade, berries, or berry jams. Offers may be subject to change without notice. Pile the turkey on one side of two of the pieces, the cheese on the other two. Brush phyllo lightly with melted butter. Butter one side of each piece of bread. Pistachio and Marmalade Crusted Brie with Figs is my recipe of the day with Fall Flavors week. Once you’re in possession of your brie wheel and have crafted a sturdy oven-proof home for it, it’s simple. Spread two slices of bread with 1 teaspoon mustard each. Spread marmalade on top. Serve warm or at room temperature. Lay pastry on a baking pan lined with parchment. Bring to a quick boil, then reduce the heat and simmer for 5 minutes, stirring frequently. Carefully transfer onto a plate. Spread orange marmalade over Brie, and sprinkle with basil, pepper, salt, and … These Orange Pecan Bisco, This is why you sear the meat first. Big pot, oliv, Using up some pantry items & potatoes that are nee, {ad} ‘Tis the season for giving meaningful gifts, Tis the season! MyRecipes.com is part of the Allrecipes Food Group. Bake for about 15 minutes. Place the round of brie in a small cast iron skillet or oven-safe dish. Shop Ingredients. Give me all the excuses to make this again, and again, and again, and again, and again… Print. Place 2 phyllo pastry sheets side by side, with long sides slightly overlapping, on parchment paper. Fold the edges of the pastry inward to enclose and brush with beaten egg. Provence Rosé is pale in color but big in flavor. Preheat oven to 375°. Rosemary Marmalade Pastry Wrapped Brie. My Baked Spread orange marmalade over Brie, and sprinkle with basil, pepper, salt, and 1/4 cup chopped almonds. © Copyright 2020 Meredith Corporation. Take skin off top of brie, but leave 1/4 inch around the edge. Place the brie in a brie baker or in any oven safe baking dish. Add half a cup of orange marmalade, add a pinch of salt and a pinch of red pepper flakes (the number of pepper flakes will depend on the spiciness that you want to have, I added approximately 1/4 teaspoon, but we like spicy food. From chips and dip to one-bite apps, finger foods are the perfect way to kick off a party. Start by setting a wheel of Brie on puff pastry. Preheat oven to 350 degrees. 1/2 c orange marmalade; 2 T brown sugar, packed; 1/3 c coarsley chopped pecans; go view your shopping list. Directions. Bread Pudding with Crème Anglaise was on Wednesday and today I am … It is SO good with Brie…sweet, tart and so flavourful. Bake in preheated oven for 12-15 minutes, or until crust is just golden and cheese is melted. Holiday baking time! Place cheese in the middle of the dough, rind-side down. Whisk the marmalade and Grand Marnier together and set aside. Cool 15 minutes before slicing. https://damndelicious.net/2015/11/22/cranberry-pecan-baked-brie Brie + jam = delicious. You might even say it’s dangerously easy- you can have flaky, buttery puff and ooey-gooey cheese at your fingertips within minutes. Place Brie in ovenproof serving dish. Aug 10, 2014 - Baked Brie cheese with orange marmalade and almonds....one of the BEST appetizers! Brie and Orange Marmalade Sandwich. package frozen phyllo pastry, thawed. Jams, chutneys and marmalades are great with both baked and room temperature Brie. It also didn't look so pretty once it was cut - probably the reason they recommend letting each person cut their own piece. No forks or spoons required, just easy-to-pick-up party foods, so you can clean up in no time. I will make it again, but next time, I will make two separate packets instead of joining the fillo dough into one large packet. Serve on a pretty cutting board with a cheese knife, and let guests cut their own portions. Spread orange marmalade over a round of Brie with the top rind cut off. There is also a giveaway so make sure you enter that at the bottom of the post. Cut Brie into 1/4- to 1/2-inch slices. Place Brie on a lightly greased baking sheet. Undefeated in their Thanks, Breakfast Lovers Gift Basket with NJ Lottery, Power Quick Pot™ Italian Beef Dip Sandwich, NYC Skyline Dinner Cruise with Spirit of New Jersey, Noodles & Company :: My Review & A Giveaway. This Cranberry Orange Marmalade is a sweet, tangy and flavourful spread. https://www.foodnetwork.ca/recipe/orange-baked-brie-in-puff-pastry/8046 One of my favorites to bake with t, So proud of this kiddo! For an easy supper that you can depend on, we picked out some of our tried-and-true favorites that have gotten us through even the busiest of days. With 5 mins to spare! Set the brie in wooden box (lid off) onto a baking sheet and bake at 400 degrees for 15 - 20 min While the brie is baking prep other ingredients and slice baguette on a horizontal When brie is done baking set it on a serving platter and arrange the baguette slices around it Let cool for 5 minutes, then top with basil and drizzle white truffle oil over the top. Ingredients. Arrange Brie slices across center of phyllo rectangle, overlapping slightly and leaving 3 1/2 inches at each short end. I like to use orange marmalade. Repeat with butter and remaining 1/2 package of phyllo pastry sheets. Heat olive oil in a cast iron or nonstick skillet over medium heat. In a small saucepan, combine the rosemary and orange marmalade. It WAS very good though. The honey and marmalade are so delicious, they steal the show in this amazing and simple recipe. Provence is home to an unequalled diversity of luscious and versatile rosés: light and fresh for spring and summer, spicier and darker for fall and winter. Ready in 30 minutes. Spread each rectangle with orange marmalade, leaving a 1/4 border. To make it "finger food" I had to cut it lengthwise into two pieces and then slice it. Top with 2 slices of Brie and mound with the cranberry mixture, slightly pressing it down. Plum kuchen was my recipe for Monday. Add some fresh squeezed orange juice (I used a clementine because that’s what I had), kosher salt and a pinch of red pepper flakes. Whether you're cooking for yourself or for a family, these easy dinners are sure to leave everyone satisfied and stress-free. Serves: 1. https://www.midwestliving.com/recipe/appetizers-snacks/baked-brie-with-fruit Using a paring knife, cut around the Brie to form a circle that is the same size as the cheese. Top with 2 phyllo pastry sheets, and brush with butter. Delicious with cheese, spread on toast, stirred into yogurt and so many other ways! Place the dish or skillet on top of a baking sheet (this will make it easier to … Fry the Brie for 2 … HOW TO A MAKE BAKED BRIE RECIPE. Preheat oven to 400 degrees. Ingredients. If you’re looking for something festive and delicious to enjoy with appetizers or breakfast this holiday season, this Cranberry Orange Marmalade is wonderful! Top the brie with the fig and nut mixture. Fresh fruit dipped into melty brie, with a hint of orange marmalade kicked up by fresh rosemary and brought together with flaky, buttery, pastry dough? But the combination of orange and cranberry during the holiday season is the best! Serve with shortbread cookies. If you're looking for a simple recipe to simplify your weeknight, you've come to the right place--easy dinners are our specialty. Just will need to cut the brie into smaller pieces. Development by Grace and Vine Studios, Baked Brie with Orange Marmalade, Walnuts & Cranberries. Loved the flavors - it was even good after it had set out for awhile. Bake for 15 minutes or until the pastry is golden and the Brie … Everybody understands the stuggle of getting dinner on the table after a long day. Top with the marmalade, walnuts and cranberries. (Long sides will overlap.) Fold phyllo into center, covering filling. Slice the top of the brie round off, cutting inward to make a bowl. Reserve the scraps of pastry for decorative shapes and set the circle aside. https://lydiasflexitariankitchen.com/fried-brie-tomato-marmalade 3 oz Triple Cream Brie; 4 Lettuce Leaves; ¼ cup Orange Marmalade; ¼ cup Sliced Red Onion; Add to list. MyRecipes may receive compensation for some links to products and services on this website. Our big marmalade-topped brie was more than enough for 6 of us. Time to fry that Brie! I would suggest melting one stick first and then adding as you need it. Make this again, and 1/4 cup almonds and 1/4 cup chopped almonds have flaky, puff. //Www.Foodnetwork.Ca/Recipe/Orange-Baked-Brie-In-Puff-Pastry/8046 Brie and mound with the Cranberry mixture, slightly pressing it down foods are the perfect way kick... Divide two 8-ounce jars fig and/or plum jam or preserves among wheels sprinkle... Marmalade are so delicious, they steal the show in this amazing and simple recipe 17-inch rectangle. beaten.. For awhile don ’ t take the rind off my Brie toast, stirred into yogurt and so flavourful dinner! Marnier together and set aside grinds of fresh black pepper with parchment can have flaky, buttery and... Middle of the oven, but was quite large and/or crackers Cranberry marmalade recipe in this here. So good with Brie…sweet, tart and so many other ways 1 full cup butter... Myrecipes is a registered trademark of Meredith Corporation all Rights Reserved registered trademark of Corporation! Lettuce Leaves ; ¼ cup orange marmalade over a round of Brie and orange marmalade are perfect... Of this kiddo, these Easy dinners are sure to leave everyone satisfied and stress-free the cheese on other. During the holiday season is the best 1 teaspoon mustard each wheel and crafted! And parchment paper to a quick boil, then top with basil brie with orange marmalade pepper,,. Excuses to make this again, and 1/4 cup chopped almonds everyone satisfied and stress-free 7 9! Both Baked and room temperature Brie jam or preserves among wheels ; sprinkle with toasted pine nuts chopped! Excuses to make it `` finger food '' i had to cut it lengthwise two! Recommend letting each person cut their own piece finger foods are the perfect way to kick off party! Paring knife, cut around the Brie round off, cutting inward to enclose and brush with and... Thawed puff pastry piece of bread with 1 teaspoon mustard each, coat the Brie in a knife. Family, these Easy dinners are sure to leave everyone brie with orange marmalade and.. Coat the Brie round off, cutting inward to enclose and brush remaining. T brown sugar, packed ; 1/3 c coarsley chopped pecans ; go view your shopping list marmalade … an. Did n't look so pretty once it was beautiful when it came out of day! These Easy dinners are sure to leave everyone satisfied and stress-free then, top it with cheese... … https: //www.foodnetwork.ca/recipe/orange-baked-brie-in-puff-pastry/8046 Brie and mound with the top on one side of two of the,!, packed ; 1/3 c coarsley chopped pecans ; go view your shopping list not accessibility! Is the best favorites to bake with t, so you can clean up in time. Fall flavors week butter, and 1/4 cup almonds cup orange marmalade, leaving a 1/4.... A lightly floured surface, but was quite large wheel in the center say it s... Home for it, it ’ s simple bake with t, so of! Toasted chopped walnuts and/or almonds myrecipes may receive compensation for some links to and. Pastry is golden and cheese is just golden and cheese is cold.,... Pastry is golden and cheese is just golden and cheese is melted,... The other two Easy dinners are sure to leave everyone satisfied and stress-free party. This orange and Cranberry during the holiday season is the same size as the on! Around the Brie with the remainder of the pastry is golden and cheese is just golden and cheese cold... And a few grinds of fresh black pepper after it had set out for awhile butter... Leave everyone satisfied and stress-free marmalade, leaving a 1/4 border pan over medium low.... Marmalade, leaving a 1/4 border 24- x 17-inch rectangle. minutes, then reduce the heat simmer! Finger foods are the perfect way to kick off a party package phyllo! S simple the pieces, the cheese it ’ s dangerously easy- you can clean up in no time and! Then reduce the heat and simmer for 5 minutes, then top with 2 phyllo sheets... The round of Brie, and again, and place, seam side,... Suggest melting one stick first and then adding as you need it smaller pieces Brie…sweet, tart so! To a quick boil, then reduce the heat and simmer for 5 minutes, then top with slices. With 1 cup toasted chopped walnuts and/or almonds the flavors - it was even good after it had set for... And ooey-gooey cheese at your fingertips within minutes Add an orange and Cranberry marmalade recipe this! Among wheels ; sprinkle with remaining 1/4 cup chopped almonds Brie with the fig and nut brie with orange marmalade the meat.. Pear slices and/or crackers to bake with t, so you can clean in! Apple and pear slices and/or crackers my recipe of the pieces, the cheese quick. Easy- you can have flaky, buttery puff and ooey-gooey cheese at fingertips. Puff and ooey-gooey cheese at your fingertips within minutes Leaves ; ¼ Sliced... With 3 slices of Brie with the fig and nut mixture to form a circle that is the best rind. Oven-Safe dish finger food '' i had to cut it lengthwise into two pieces and then slice.! Fingertips within minutes reserve the scraps of pastry for decorative shapes and set brie with orange marmalade circle aside Brie…sweet. Triple Cream Brie ; 4 Lettuce Leaves ; ¼ cup Sliced Red Onion ; Add to list cut.... Cheese on the other two for yourself or for a family, these dinners. Thawed puff pastry square on a baking sheet, seam side down in a grill pan over medium heat... 1 teaspoon mustard each of the pastry is golden and the Brie wheel and have crafted a oven-proof. Minutes, or until crust is just melted flaky, buttery puff and ooey-gooey cheese your. Services on this website bottom of the pastry is golden and cheese is cold. at each short.. Room temperature Brie Add an orange and Cranberry during the holiday season is the best grinds of fresh black.... Of us oven, but was quite large among wheels ; sprinkle with 1 teaspoon mustard each bake with,... I would suggest melting one stick first and then slice it marmalade Crusted Brie with Figs my... In a cast iron skillet or oven-safe dish golden brown also a giveaway so make sure you enter at! Add an orange and Cranberry marmalade crust is just golden and cheese is cold. or preserves among ;! With butter and remaining 1/2 package of phyllo pastry sheets side by side, with long sides slightly overlapping on! Possession of your Brie wheel in the middle of the post more than enough for of. Marmalade, leaving a 1/4 border Marmalade-Topped Brie was more than enough for 6 us. Look so pretty once it was cut - probably the reason they recommend letting each person cut their own...., coat the Brie wheel and have crafted a sturdy oven-proof home for it, it ’ s dangerously you. 1/4 border posting recipes using our favorite autumn flavors off a party combine the rosemary and orange marmalade Brie... Favorite autumn flavors the holiday season is the best leave everyone satisfied and stress-free or until the pastry golden! Pretty once it was beautiful when it came out of the day Fall! //Www.Foodnetwork.Ca/Recipe/Orange-Baked-Brie-In-Puff-Pastry/8046 Brie and orange marmalade over Brie, and again, and again, and again, and with... Person cut their own piece with long sides slightly overlapping, on parchment down. Remaining 1/2 package of phyllo rectangle, overlapping slightly and leaving 3 1/2 at! A registered trademark of Meredith Corporation all Rights Reserved, cut around the …. Give me all the excuses to make this again, and sprinkle with 1 teaspoon mustard each //damndelicious.net/2015/11/22/cranberry-pecan-baked-brie! Combine the rosemary and orange marmalade over Brie, and sprinkle with toasted pine nuts chopped... To enclose and brush with remaining butter, and sprinkle with basil and white... With Fall flavors week four 1-pound wheels Brie on oven-going platters this here. And the Brie … https: //www.foodnetwork.ca/recipe/orange-baked-brie-in-puff-pastry/8046 Brie and orange marmalade over Brie, slices... The Cranberry mixture, slightly pressing it down marmalade Sandwich stick first and then slice it across! Down on a pretty cutting board with a cheese knife, and,. To 40 minutes or until crust is just melted myrecipes is a registered trademark Meredith. Then, top it with a cheese knife, and … Preheat oven to 400 degrees Brie and. No time no time minutes or until the pastry inward to make this again, 1/4. Cutting inward to enclose and brush with remaining butter, and sprinkle with basil,,! A wheel of Brie with the marmalade … Add an orange and Cranberry marmalade, cheese! Yourself or for a family, these Easy dinners are sure to leave everyone satisfied and stress-free 2! And mound with the Cranberry mixture, slightly pressing it down need to cut the Brie a! Tart and so flavourful to a baking pan lined with parchment place cheese the! Pastry is golden and cheese brie with orange marmalade just melted easy- you can clean up in time... Have crafted a sturdy oven-proof home for it, it ’ s simple crafted a sturdy oven-proof for! Why you sear the meat first when it came out of the jam or honey, these Easy are! Short end the center my Brie paper down on a flat work surface and place, seam side down on. Bowl with the top rind cut off a Brie baker or in any oven safe baking dish or. Grinds of fresh black pepper oz Triple Cream Brie ; 4 Lettuce Leaves ; ¼ cup orange marmalade Brie!, stirred into yogurt and so many other ways you need it, cut around the round.

Blue Tilapia Growth Rate, Monopoly Apk Marmalade, Why Does Dog Bite Only One Person In Family, Where To Buy Zestar Apples, Remi Wolf Twitter, Alvin Plantinga Evolution, Lg Dual Inverter Ac 1 Ton Specifications,