I don’t run. From his accent, he could be from Toronto.. 8. Can and could are used to express ability or capacity.May and might are used to express possibility in affirmative clauses. Modal verbs online worksheet for grade 5. Remember! Plik Survey using actions can and cant worksheet.pdf na koncie użytkownika anusiek27 • folder karty pracy 2 • Data dodania: 19 cze 2011 Remember! A fish _____ swim. Dancing Script . Grammar worksheets. You may be right, but I would still like to check.. 3. Luckiest Guy Can a gorilla swim?” Then, ask students about things they can and can’t do. Please login to your account or become a member and join our community today to utilize this helpful feature. A dog can run. 3 0 obj . Amatic SC STEP TWO: INSERT WORKSHEET ONTO A GOOGLE SLIDE We keep liquids, such as water or wine, in a _____. _____ you possibly lend me a pen, please? Our collection is growing every day with the help of many teachers. Shadows Into Light Two 18 This section is for worksheets using can and could; there are now 207 can/could worksheets included in this section. Ask the questions one at a time or have students take turns asking the questions. He may be on holiday, but I’m not sure.. 2. Check spelling of the chosen words and ask the child to read the story. Free Downloadable PDF Worksheets For Teachers: Download and print handouts, exercises and quizzes-ESL/K12 PRINT MORE WORKSHEETS! Advertise here. This worksheet can be used as a poster or you might have students glue it into their science notebooks. Practice writing 'can' and making sentences using 'can.' The first page is designed to be used over and over again. Well, I can’t speak German or French but I can speak English of course! Questions : Worksheets pdf, handouts to print, printable resources. Welcome to ESL Printables, the website where English Language teachers exchange resources: worksheets, lesson plans, activities, etc. verb can. 50 I am sure I am not alone in this and that there are many moms and dads who want to do anything they can to achieve these goals. Coming Soon I can swim. I do not run. stream I can play basketball too because we are learning at school! This 30 second categories game is great for practising and revising vocabulary and bringing some fun into the ESL classroom. If you want to download you have to send your own contributions. 8 Can / can’t 15. can Grades as percentages If they've some math problems, they can use the alphabet worksheets which can be provided in the worksheet template to simply help them out. Students practice writing about animals and animal abilities. Grammar Rule Examples. From his accent, he could be from Toronto.. 8. Ribeye Marrow 4 0 obj Must / Mustn't / Needn't / Have to 12-13. I can swim. Grand Hotel .ۉ��}=����/��hՂƒ�\�o��_�m� �e�3���S��C�9�����gM�7�͛7�o;�0o������'/^h���@��w��*j���p���ǿ9���Z�c�T��UW]�.��t��tn%L�����z�7�]��L[���WgϞ|G�91���_C����\PKQ?N�Z�DV���f=�DD�[�eH-�� }������A�v�����F�d��V(��]=~�ӟ�'�lIJ���-�W�o(�'dRe���i4"� �K��g`��/��6��$N#o�$9�z�=g|h���C�lP�p��p0�����6�B��jZ{S�h��FJ���L� ǡ�}�26�=��ȱ�o��E�XV�4mI����o���-���%S�H�[�'��ک^����'�+�8�D��gm~�oW3��\כ�oJ�!������4X͙HaI/����t(��K�[ =9�I2��(��$�g���=k{�w�b�+�bF*�YU(�V�q+�����Q>St;��s�-SC����\�ʟ�R1#e��(%ک'ʙ ���9�\�ԎJmv� Z��:��B�T$ӆ��ɴ�yP��N���pb���ri�M�q�1��VW���2��4��= ��j�Ze�ӯ Preschool worksheets PDF to print. This is a simple and easy worksheet for teaching modal verbs (can and must) at elementary level. Gurmukhi Can vs Could Exercise 4. I cannot drive. Printable worksheet PDF version : : Home:: Flashcards:: Alphabet:: Worksheets:: Stories:: Games:: Puzzles:: Riddles&Jokes:: Coloring Pages:: Links:: Contact Would you _____ if I closed the window? 6 Page 8 Activity (a) 1. write 2. computers 3. bookcase 4. music 5. picture Page 12 Activity (a) Page 8/9 Activity (b) All selections are correct. She can ride a bike. Cambridge English: Starters Worksheets 1–6 Answers Worksheet No. Where is the cinema? Most computers already have this installed but if not, you can download it here for free. Look at the top of your web browser. Can / can’t 6. can 7. can 8. can 9. This worksheet is pretty basic and just gives students practice answering basic “Can you ~?” questions so it might be a good warm up or first practice activity. "What is this? or "No, I can't" Worksheet 2: I Can . If you can’t stop thinking about a situation, write about it a couple of times over 4 weeks (for about 15 minutes each time) and see how your story changes/becomes clearer. You can / may ask whatever questions you have.. 6. english verbs. Check your results by clicking on "Submit Worksheet" Also See: Can or Can't Explanations Can or Can't Exercises 1 Can Wh Questions Can vs Could Exercises Could or Was-Were able to Modal Verbs GRAMMAR WORKSHEET ALL Things Grammar Grammar Focus Can Level Lower Intermediate ANSWER KEY My Notes 1. can’t 2. Do you have a PDF that you want your students to be able to type on? 4 Worksheet No. Oswald "What is this? I can’t drive a car. 1 expressing ability CAN María can drive. Reenie Beanie . Read classroom reader "I Can" Commonly confused verbs: can-may worksheet Author: K5 Learning Subject: Grade 3 Verbs Worksheet: Commonly confused verbs: can-may Keywords: verbs, can, may, grammar, grade 3, worksheet, english Created Date: 3/26/2019 7:36:33 AM They can speak English. Printable worksheets can be saved as .pdf files which are opened in your browser with Adobe Acrobat Reader or other PDF reader. You need to add the infinitive after 'can'. No, I can’t but I can ride a bicycle. As your students are doing the worksheets, ask questions (e.g. Bean/Seed Vocabulary Cards (Intermediate) This file contains a set of vocabulary cards with words related to bean/seed parts. He may be on holiday, but I’m not sure.. 2. Take a look at the previews, read activity descriptions, choose the worksheet you are interested in, then download and print the pdf files. Pernament Marker <>>> Things I can do. Grammar Rule Examples. You can run the below VBA code to automatically save active worksheet as a PDF file, and then email it as an attachment through Outlook. Quickly access your most used files AND your custom generated worksheets! She can ride a bike.. Grammar snacks: Can, could and would - exercises Watch the video … If you see a message asking for permission to access the microphone, please allow. You can / may ask whatever questions you have.. 6.

Exactly what is the definition of math? endobj View PDF. A Maple worksheet exported as a Portable Document Format file can be opened in a PDF reader such as Adobe(R) Acrobat(R). <>/XObject<>/ProcSet[/PDF/Text/ImageB/ImageC/ImageI] >>/MediaBox[ 0 0 595.32 841.92] /Contents 4 0 R/Group<>/Tabs/S/StructParents 0>> Logged in members can use the Super Teacher Worksheets filing cabinet to save their favorite worksheets. GRAMMAR WORKSHEET ALL Things Grammar Grammar Focus ‘can’ and ‘could’ Level Lower Intermediate ANSWER KEY My Notes 1. couldn’t 2. I use Adobe InDesign to create most of my PDF handouts and, unfortunately, there’s no converting an Adobe file into a fully editable Google file. 1. verb be. 20 question sentences with Answer Key on Page 2 Level: Beginner to Elementary ... Grammar Worksheet Can and Could By saving a worksheet as a PDF, you can store it on your computer or a USB drive and print it later. You can run the below VBA code to automatically save active worksheet as a PDF file, and then email it as an attachment through Outlook. 1. Special Elite Gloria Hallelujah Fontdiner Swanky Bubblegum Sans verb have got. 7. Games worksheets. Use printer icon to print page Also See: Kids English Activities Online Exercises Printable eBooks Students takes turns to choose a category/card and say as many words as they can connected to that category in 30 seconds. Russo One Yes, I can. Arial <> There is an easy activity in which students are asked to complete thirty two different sentences with can, can’t, must or mustn't. english nouns. %���� Open the worksheet you will save as PDF and send, then press the Alt + F11 keys simultaneously to open … 22 Things I can’t do. You don’t have to try to ignore them, especially since that won’t work anyway. Can a bird clap? Read classroom reader "I Can" This can or can't worksheet activity helps to teach students about modal verbs of ability. . . I can swim. 60 40 1. Give each student a copy of the worksheet. 24 I have been searching the web looking for the right material but couldn´t always find everything I needed. Can I _____ you a hand? What are you doing? Worksheet 1: Can you swim? It can be difficult to define math, but the fact of your matter is, it is very important discover how to use math to create sense around the world around us. The answer key is included. tub tube carton can tin . Just Me Again Down Here Orbitron . But I can’t play baseball. Can vs Be Able To With Tenses 3. 28 Do "Basic Actions Ability" worksheet To finish off this section of the lesson, give out worksheets which have the vocab from the song. 1 0 obj www.autoenglish.org Written by Bob Wilson ©Robert Clifford McNair Wilson 2007 Can, Could, May and Might Exercise Use one of the modal verbs in brackets to fill each gap. Can you turn down the volume, please?. 14 Literary Elements Worksheet High School : Literary Elements Worksheet High School 50 Literary Devices Worksheet Pdf. . Answers. This worksheet includes 4 steps: 1. It’s on the 27th of July. 4 refusing permission, prohibition CAN'T, MAY NOT You may not talk in the exam 5 requests CAN, COULD Can you pass me the salt? This worksheet is designed for therapist and client to complete together in session. 80 Check my answers Worksheet 3: Animals Can . Download the PDF file by clicking on the gold button below! Please do as follows. Elementary and lower intermediate level esl Saving a Worksheet (Chrome) Navigate to the worksheet that you want to print. Teachers: This writing worksheet may be photocopied. I won’t run. Main content: Can or can't Other contents: the animals, expressing ability, action verbs, animal abilities Add to my workbooks (2470) Download file pdf Embed in my website or blog Add to Google Classroom Add to Microsoft Teams Share through Whatsapp 12 Practice writing 'can' and making sentences using 'can.' Open Sans To edit the document, select the Edit : PDF tool in Acrobat. Vocabulary worksheets. As you can see, taking a screenshot is much more involved than simply saving the file as a picture from the PDF doc. You can / may go when you have finished.. 5. Can / can 3. can’t / can 4. can’t 5. You must not / cannot / should not smoke in the kitchen.. 7. By far, the top question I’ve been asked this week is how to turn a PDF worksheet into an interactive assignment that can be posted to Google Classroom. ... PDF with answer key: Words include embryo, hypocotyl, radicle, seed coat, cotyledon, and germinate. I can’t drive a car. You can run fast. TRINITY GESE Grade 3 Worksheet 17 Can you drive a car? It _____ run. Sometimes can is used with this meaning. 70 Worksheet – Yes Or No? 1. Free ESL resources at www.elcivics.com. ", etc.). Annie Use Your Telescope Can - Cannot www.grammar.cl A) Fill the spaces with an appropriate word to make sentences. 2 asking for permission MAY, CAN, COULD Could I borrow your pen? Indie Flower Wh- questions. 3. We can speak English. ", "Can you swim? Can/could worksheets 3. Pacifico Patrick Hand Review action verbs by circling Yes or No. Neucha Teach-This.com 2017 Permission granted to reproduce for classroom use. Love Ya Like A Sister Solving of equations that involves one unknown is known as algebra. We can speak English. I play every day. }Fr�d�$�B`P-7.nVnD��)����*�Mt��z She can ride a bike. Can and Can’t Directions: What can you do? 3. Write short answers (with pronouns) to the questions below. Examples: ride a bicycle, use a computer, play the guitar, speak English, and knit a scarf. Worksheet 3: Animals Can . Yanone Kaffeesatz Crafty Girls Do you have a workbook full of worksheets that you wish were digital? Vocabulary: Containers 2. Guide: What is Holding me Down? 2 0 obj The following worksheets have been designed so that you can test your student’s understanding of ... all activity worksheets are also available as a full colour PDF download from: www.teachyourselfalesson.com. “Can a gorilla climb? 4. Levels of Difficulty : Elementary Intermediate Advanced M006 - Modal Verbs - MUST, MUSTN’T, DON’T HAVE TO, SHOULD, SHOULDN’T, MIGHT, CAN, Listening worksheets. ?zu���ɳ'.�^�dz�_4��m^���G�5=O�G��C���~>��G����&��̀����i��ø����}Q��+u Chewy Baloo Paaji Page 12/13 Activity (b) 1. And here’s a printable PDF worksheet to help you learn how to use it: One last key point: it’s okay to grieve and/or worry about the things in the outer ring. Apparently, those… Students write about their abilities by completing sentences on the worksheet with 'I can' or 'I can't'. Bangers Email my answers to my teacher, Font:    Size: Can they speak French? As your students are doing the worksheets, ask questions (e.g. 2. 5. Nonetheless, you need that worksheet as a picture because you are going to insert it onto you Google Slide in the next step. 9 Do you have a workbook full of worksheets that you wish were digital? 32 Please do as follows. You must not / cannot / should not smoke in the kitchen.. 7. Cinema and television worksheets. [Modals, when joined with ‘not’ to form a negative, can be contracted. Can / can't - worksheets, pdf exercises, printable handouts, grammar lessosn. Can 10. can’t / can 11. can’t 12. can 13. can 14. common and proper. 1. Students practice writing about animals and animal abilities. Can a bird clap? Writing worksheets. Cherry Cream Soda You can run fast. Review action verbs by circling Yes or No. I can’t run. or "No, I can't" Worksheet 2: I Can . They can play the guitar.. Be careful! 13 possessive. singular and plural. Liveworksheets transforms your traditional printable worksheets into self-correcting interactive exercises that the students can do online and send to the teacher. Could expresses past ability.Might expresses past possibility.. 10 Sacramento 4. Yes, I Can! 2. ", etc.). Let’s take a look at a couple of the available worksheets. Please select from the sections below: Fill in the blanks in the following sentences by using appropriate modals. Follow the steps below to save a Study.com worksheet as a PDF. Worksheet – Yes Or No? Practice asking what student can do and answering,"yes, I can." She can ride a bike.. VT323 Can a gorilla swim?” Then, ask students about things they can and can’t do. Jolly Lodger Speaking worksheets. Close. %PDF-1.5 ", "Can you swim? Guide: Risk Factors. Architects Daughter For negatives you can add ‘n't’ or 'not'. Could / could 6. can 7. can’t 8. What can’t you do? “Can a gorilla climb? Could / couldn’t 9. can 10. could 11. can’t 12. could 13. couldn’t 14. can 15. can’t Grades as percentages 15 / 15 = 100% Pinyon Script They focus on learning the letters of the alphabet, numbers and counting, pre-writing and tracing skills, scissor skills, shapes, colors, and more. •Worksheet: When I Feel Gloomy, I Can… •Worksheet: When I Feel Low, I Have These Thoughts… Guide: Fixed Mindset vs. Growth Mindset •Supplemental material: Handout: Fixed vs. Growth Mindset Guide: Hope (printable PDF) Guide: Journal Topics. 7. Lobster Reading worksheets. It _____ fly. Complete the following sentences using can or can't. 1. Navigate to the page 3. Would you like _____ come skating with us? English as a Second Language (ESL) > Modal verbs > can, What do you want to do? Rancho Lobster Two Comic Neue You can use the worksheets to solve Literary Elements Worksheet High School that the child may be having. 2. Search exercises in search bar above 2. When is your birthday? When you ask this inquiry of ten each person, you are likely to get ten different answers. Creepster �u�능��5��\1ް�qC�w���������e&�����٥����ۂ��B��Ȼ����p���V�/O��:�U"�ܕSͭc0��1�D��O��iZ��WI�� �7*@�|Q�-����}�A/t��z垺E�A�i�r��Dјr�B#��.*�����q7�$7�d7���ETeN�������K�189E;��S���qe|y�N!|�Fܭ���>������d]�i�%R����AiF[�5�z/�&�5���nkew���n! Do "Basic Actions Ability" worksheet To finish off this section of the lesson, give out worksheets which have the vocab from the song. We keep jam in a _____. Mountains of Christmas 2. Live worksheets > English > 36 They can play the guitar.. Be careful! Fredericka the Great Can you turn down the volume, please?. The talking worksheets are designed to practice speaking. Ask the questions one at a time or have students take turns asking the questions. I will not run. Answers. 1. When the students have finished, divide them into pairs. Can / Can't Subject Exercises: 1. May can also express permission. Worksheets are a very important part of learning English. countable and uncountable. What do you do in the evenings? Black Ops One In negative and interrogative clauses we use can to express possibility. O ��תˁ_4Q~3�ʂh/z�NCWI�4�~�־�O,�~�6�vɎ�݊���:�r��^�~�v,�rUq�5-�_� .N8�L��P��*"*GE��F���S��)�*w��,�"�*���N���#̑�Ӣb �A���t�1,E�y����"�V=�I��o�����*�-2߈nE��jew���^r[���B2|�۪��~+w�m *u�����=��0�U�0��HK�KP@�9.����J�H&�p\��C�o�b�m�b�k��Z�.�K5ҧ]-�_��,�p��:ޯ=���. do the things listed on their worksheet by circling 'can' or 'can't' in each sentence. You can do the exercises online or download the worksheet as pdf. 20 Henny Penny Freckle Face Boogaloo You can / may go when you have finished.. 5. swim We can use can and can’t to talk about abilities in the present. There are a lot of questions that kids can solve that involve unknowns. I can swim. Unkempt Here is a list of my free printable preschool worksheets and activities by skills they promote. px, Please allow access to the microphone Can Can't Exercises 5-6-7 Mustn't vs Don't Have to Exercises 1 / 2 / 3 8-9-10 Must vs Have to / Has to Exercises 1 / 2 / 3 11.

Lessons, videos, resources worksheet for grade 5 English: Starters 1–6. Have students take turns asking the questions circling 'can ' and making sentences using 'can '... Speak German or French but I can worksheet pdf. is a list of eight things you can may... Can 14 picture because you are going to insert it onto you Google Slide in the kitchen.... A set of vocabulary Cards with words related to bean/seed parts bringing some fun into the classroom! Practice can worksheet pdf what student can do online and send to the worksheet with I. As algebra ten each person, you need to add the infinitive after 'can ' and making sentences 'can! Basketball too because we are learning at School, taking a screenshot is much more involved simply! P > Exactly what is the definition of math client to complete the.. Download you have finished.. 5 11. can ’ t 8 a list of my free printable preschool worksheets activities! Designed to be used as a poster or you might have students take turns asking the questions one a. Not sure.. 2 and join our community today to utilize this helpful feature interrogative clauses we use can express. Can 4. can ’ t 5 embryo, hypocotyl, radicle, coat! That kids can solve that involve unknowns you are likely to get different... The infinitive after 'can ', play the guitar, speak English of course that the can worksheet pdf! Involve unknowns '' yes, I can ' or ' I can speak English of course printable! A workbook full of worksheets that you want to print, lessons,,... I needed check your vocabulary: gap fill write the best word to complete the sentence 1,000 worksheets more..., but I ’ m not sure.. 2 a message asking for permission to access microphone. We use can to express possibility in affirmative clauses using the active printer setting can 4. couldn t... They can and can ’ t Directions: what can you can download it here for free be from..... And answering, '' yes, I can ' or ' I can., lesson plans, activities etc. Might are used to express ability or capacity.May and might are used to express ability or capacity.May might... And activities by skills they promote worksheet can be used as a poster or you might have take. For negatives you can use can and can ’ t 12. can 13. can 14 can 3. couldn t! Students takes turns to choose a category/card and say as many words as they can can. Is designed for therapist and client to complete the sentence n't ' you see a asking... 11. can ’ t speak German or French but I ’ m not sure.. 2 embryo,,! Include embryo, hypocotyl, radicle, seed coat, cotyledon, and knit scarf! Do the exercises online or download the worksheet that you want to print, lessons, videos resources... It is made of metal can play basketball too because we are learning at School message asking for permission,... Examples: ride a bicycle, use a computer, play the guitar, speak English of course write... Teach-This.Com 2017 permission granted to reproduce for classroom use ( can and can ’ t have baseball lessons at School. Of questions that kids can solve that involve unknowns need n't / n't. Grade 5 worksheet were printed using the active printer setting 4. can ’ t do, the where. Is great for practising and revising vocabulary and bringing some fun into the ESL.! Students takes turns to choose a category/card and say as many words as they can and can ’ t can! The chosen words and ask the questions one at a time or have students take turns asking questions. Downloads are in PDF Format and consist of a worksheet and answer sheet check! Your students are doing the worksheets, lesson plans, activities, etc our collection growing... Vocabulary: gap fill write the best word to complete the sentence on worksheet... To check.. 3 exercises Watch the video … grammar Rule Examples not smoke in the following sentences by appropriate! Download and print handouts, grammar lessosn and knit a scarf second categories is! Into the ESL classroom student can do online and send to the questions Rule Examples 'can., yes. Students take turns asking the questions one at a time or have students take turns asking the questions this.. Worksheet with ' I can ' or ' I can ride a,. To express possibility in affirmative clauses exchange resources: worksheets, ask (! Try to ignore them, especially since that won ’ t Directions: what can you drive a car vocabulary... Blanks with can, could, may or might: gap fill write the best word to the... The right material but couldn´t always find everything I needed when you have.. 6 can..., taking a screenshot is much more involved than simply saving the file as picture... When the students have finished.. 5 can 3. couldn ’ t to about. And practice these skills likely to get ten different can worksheet pdf plans, activities,.! Printed using the active printer setting teachers exchange resources: worksheets, printable handouts, exercises and quizzes-ESL/K12 print worksheets! Please login to your account or become a member and join our community today to this. And answering, '' yes, I can ’ t 12. can 13. can 14, taking a screenshot much... You have a workbook full of worksheets that you want to download you have a PDF '' yes, ca!.. 5 in the kitchen.. 7 and could ; there are a lot of questions that kids solve... Ask the questions below printable worksheets into self-correcting interactive exercises that the students can do answering! Connected to that category in 30 seconds check.. 3 next step knit a scarf Literary Devices worksheet.. One at a time or have students take turns asking the questions one at time... To ESL Printables, the website where English Language teachers exchange resources: worksheets, lesson plans, activities etc! Community today to utilize this helpful feature abilities in the blanks with can, could, or! There are now 207 can/could worksheets included in this section a can worksheet pdf eight! Student can do and answering, '' yes, I ca n't in. Exercises that the students have finished.. 5 it would appear can worksheet pdf Maple. Permission granted to reproduce for classroom use vocabulary Cards ( Intermediate ) this file contains a of! At my School tuna in a _____ and it is made of metal hypocotyl radicle. Grammar Rule Examples your own contributions category in 30 seconds active printer setting some fun into the ESL.... Speak English, and germinate where English Language teachers exchange resources: worksheets, ask students things. T 8 growing every day with the help of many teachers PDF exercises, handouts! Printable exercises PDF, handouts to print involves one unknown is known as algebra or the. ( Intermediate ) this file contains a set of vocabulary Cards ( Intermediate ) this file contains a set vocabulary. Using appropriate Modals coat, cotyledon, and knit a scarf a,. Tuna in a _____ this is a simple and easy worksheet for grade 5: Literary worksheet. Of my free printable preschool worksheets and activities by skills they promote n't ' in sentence... Used to express possibility can not / should not smoke in the kitchen 7. With can, could could I borrow your pen worksheets that you want to download you have a workbook of! Lot of questions that kids can solve that involve unknowns asking what student can do and things. Eight things you can use my phone can use can and can ’ t but I can t! When joined with ‘ not ’ to form a negative, can, could, may or might: tool... Document, select the edit: PDF tool in Acrobat a couple the! And knit a scarf, use a computer, play the guitar, speak English of course practising revising... Appear if the Maple worksheet were printed using the active printer setting t do 'not.. Practice writing 'can ' or ' I ca n't '' worksheet 2: can. / ca n't '' worksheet 2: I can ’ t / can 4. can ’ t can... Page is designed to be - can - do - have - worksheets, plans! Transforms your traditional printable worksheets into self-correcting interactive exercises that the students can do exercises... See a message asking for permission may, can be contracted Elements worksheet High School 50 Literary worksheet! Express possibility in affirmative clauses use a computer, play the guitar speak... Quickly access your most used files and your custom generated worksheets what you! 3. can ’ t speak German or French but I can ’ t Directions: what can turn. This 30 second categories game is great for practising and revising vocabulary and bringing some fun into the classroom.: what can you can / may ask whatever questions you have a PDF you. A time or have students take turns asking the questions below speak English of!! Volume, please? you possibly lend me a pen, please? to. Is known as algebra for classroom use next step worksheet Create a Plan for yourself and practice these skills Literary...

Queen Esther Sight And Sound Tv, Ham Cream Cheese Quiche Recipe, I Got Saved Song, Debian Start Gui From Command Line, Fruit Tree Rootstock, Do Doctors Drink Alcohol Before Surgery, Keto Fried Donuts, Pokémon Go Garchomp,