'Cause we're gonna boogie oogie oogie Till you just can't boogie no more Boogie no more You can't boogie no more (Boogie) Boogie no more Listen to the music There's no time to waste, let's get this show on the road Listen to the music and let your body float The sooner we begin the longer we've got the groove Listen to the music and let your body move. It also analyzes reviews to verify trustworthiness. Listen to Boogie Oogie Oogie by A Taste Of Honey, 1,121,412 Shazams, featuring on Quiet Storm Essentials, and Blue Soul Apple Music playlists. To place an order or for customer service, call toll-free 1-800-336-4627 or outside the United States, call 1-610-649-7565 4:15 PREVIEW We've Got the Groove. If you like fast beat disco you will love this song. Count On Me - Jefferson Starship 12. Commodores - Three Times A Lady 6. Evelyn "Champagne" King. Once You Get Started; 16. Everything here is from the smooooooth days of disco, '76-'79, before "New Wave" ushered in the harder drum sound of the '80's. There was an error retrieving your Wish Lists. "Boogie Oogie Oogie" is a song by the American band A Taste of Honey from their 1978 self-titled debut album. Car Wash - Rose Royce 7. Foreigner - Hot Blooded 7. What's great about this CD is that it doesn't feature all the same old Disco tunes other compilations have (I even heard a couple of tunes I'd never heard before!) Sign in. I was wondering if anyone could please suggest some good 70s disco music. 56. Gladys Knight & The Pips. Evelyn Champagne King-High Horse by CLASSIC GROOVES. Let It Whip Dazz Band-20th Century Masters: The Millennium Collection: Best Of The Dazz Band: 4:47. Boogie Oogie Oogie - A Taste Of Honey. Mary Jane Girls. As the writer of “Boogie Oogie Oogie,” Janice-Marie received a Grammy nomination in the "Best Rhythm & Blues Song" category; the song also scored the group a nomination for "Best Rhythm & Blues Vocal Performance by a Duo, Group or Chorus." 2. Ring My Bell Anita Ward Happiness Is Being With the Spinners The Spinners Platinum & Gold Collection: Evelyn "Champagne" King Evelyn "Champagne" King Love Somebody Today Sister Sledge The Concept Slave Gigolo Fatback Millionen … One of my faves is Supernature by Cerrone - along with I Feel Love and You Make Me Feel (Mighty Real), already mentioned above - a holy trinity of disco gorgeousness. Car Wash - Rose Royce 7. 5. Genres: Boogie. Mister Love. Check out Boogie Weekend by Evelyn "Champagne" King, Zapp & Roger, Jackie Moore, The Whispers, Patrice Rushen, Indeep, The S.O.S Band, Cameo, The Peech Boys, Mass Production, Mfsb, The System, A Taste Of Honey, Whodini, The Brothers Johnson, Dazz Band, The Gap Band, Michael Jackson, Vaughan Mason And Crew, Kool and The Gang, Herman Kelly & Life, Shalamar, D Train on Amazon Music. your own Pins on Pinterest 6:44 0:30. 7. Die Gruppe erhielt Platin für die Single sowie das dazugehörige Album und war die erste schwarze Band, die einen Grammy als „Best New Artist“ erhielt. Dedicated To Street Music:Underground Hip-Hop & Reggae Dancehall.Bringing That New,Street Music,Early! Blondie's attempt at disco didn't go too badly. George Benson. 5:38 0:30. 4:35 PREVIEW Give It to Me Baby. I bought it together with the cd of Evelyn "Champagne" King which contained several versions of "Shame". 5:36 PREVIEW Dance. Le Freak; 8. Boogie Oogie Oogie - A Taste Of Honey 3. Frankie Valli - Grease 10. 3. All Night Long - Lionel Richie. All Rights Reserved. Der selbstgeschriebene Song Boogie Oogie Oogie vom Debütalbum A Taste of Honey passte genau in die Zeit der damaligen Disco-Welle und stand drei Wochen an der Spitze der amerikanischen Hitparade. Got To Be Real; 7. Pablo Cruise - Love Will Find A Way 5. Reviewed in the United States on March 6, 2018. Special Appearance Posts: 6,105. Rick James. 3:43 PREVIEW I'll Try Something New. Check out Boogie Weekend by Fonda Rae, Whodini, The S.O.S Band, Dazz Band, Herman Kelly & Life, Kool and The Gang, Evelyn "Champagne" King, Jackie Moore, The Peech Boys, The Gap Band, Patrice Rushen, Mass Production, The Whispers, A Taste Of Honey, Zapp & Roger, Vaughan Mason And Crew, Cameo, D Train, Indeep, The System, The Brothers Johnson, Michael Jackson, Shalamar, Mfsb on Amazon Music. Magnifico cd é arrivato nei tempi stabiliti grazie grazie era tempo che cercavo il cd io ho lp preso a New York. (I actually trace that sound to Phil Collins' "In The Air Tonight." 20anni fa grazie, 購入したが無くしてしまったので、これを購入したが、LPレコードとは異なる内容です楽曲は一緒だが、全てがメドレーで繋がっていなかった。. Ring My Bell - Anita Ward. Key and BPM for Shame by Evelyn "Champagne" King. Watch the video for Boogie Oogie Oogie from G.Q. Shop with confidence on eBay! 4:19 PREVIEW Disco Dancin' 4. 4:25 PREVIEW Sky High. 16. Find similar albums to Boogie Oogie Oogie - A Taste of Honey on AllMusic Star Love - Cheryl Lynn 5. Welcome to the Digital Spy forums. It is well worth the money for just this song. John Travolta & Olivia Newton-John - Summer Nights 8. Boogie Oogie Oogie (New Boogie Mix) A Taste of Honey Boogie Oogie Oogie (Remastered) A Taste of Honey Take Your Time (Do It Right) - S.O.S. 11. 3. Do You Love What You Feel - Rufus 8. ... Evelyn "Champagne" King. Get DJ recommendations for harmonic mixing. Cerrone. ‎Show FadeEm Mixtape Series(Free Soul- HipHop-Reggae-Dancehall-Soca-Reggaeton Mixes), Ep Late Nite Ryde v.1 - Feb 20, 2013 *Watch more Old School Videos * Visit here https://bit.ly/OldiesNow Sade - Your Love is King ♥ ♥ Back to Love Evelyn "Champagne" King • The Essential Evelyn "Champagne" King. 3:49 PREVIEW Supernature. Mary Jane Girls. Prime members enjoy FREE Delivery and exclusive access to music, movies, TV shows, original audio series, and Kindle books. After viewing product detail pages, look here to find an easy way to navigate back to pages you are interested in. 53. Heart of Glass. Original Artists!!! 224.019 Hörer Patrice Rushen. 17. Dr. Buzzard's Original Savannah Band Play 17. Gründung 1971, Auflösung 1982. Boogie Oogie Oogie Dance. & The Sunshine Band You Got Me Running - Lenny Williams Shadow Running - Andy Gibb Dance (Disco Heat) - Sylvester Side Two: I Love the Nightlife (Disco 'Round) - Alicia Bridges Don't Hold Back - Chanson Shame - Evelyn 'Champagne' King … 9. Mary Jane Girls. Evelyn "Champagne" King. Try it free. Shame - Evelyn 'Champagne' King 4. Sentimental Lady - Bob Welch 9. Key and BPM for Let's Get Funky Tonight - 12" Version by Evelyn "Champagne" King. Available in the iTunes Store Because The Night - Patti Smith Group 11. Boogie Oogie Oogie (Remastered 2004) A Taste Of Honey-A Taste Of Honey: 5:37. 3:32. Boogie Oogie Oogie; 2. Find great deals for EVELYN "CHAMPAGNE" KING: Out Of Control / Same 45 (dj, Disco Boogie) Soul. Boogie Oogie Oogie - Single Version 2 / Remastered 1999 A Taste Of Honey • A Taste Of Honey. 5:46 PREVIEW This Love of Ours. Get DJ recommendations for harmonic mixing. 17. Boogie Oogie Oogie (Remastered 2004) A Taste Of Honey-A Taste Of Honey: 5:37. Boogie Oogie Oogie (Re-Recorded / Remastered) 1990 Ladies of the Eighties 1981 You May Also Like See All. Enjoy millions of the latest Android apps, games, music, movies, TV, books, magazines & more. 3:13 PREVIEW Do It Good. 1: Disco Express is a brief but worthwhile collection of disco and funk hits from the late '70s and early '80s. 2. 5. Shame - Evelyn 'Champagne' King 4. If you want to try something a little more obscure: More mainstream but the ultimate funk tune: Best disco song ever is Cuba by the Gibson Brothers, Loves unkind, I remember yesterday - Donna summer, https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=LnqWQnbvjuQ, https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=5x2PvC_PybY, https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=q3svW8PM_jc, https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Cfn28Mfqw5k, https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=OGKgR4jPlyM. Also see Camelot, duration, release date, label, popularity, energy, danceability, and happiness. Reviewed in the United States on August 29, 2015. 6. (Non-Stop Original Disco Hits) Side One: Boogie Oogie Oogie - Taste of Honey Macho Man - Village People You and I - Rick James Do You Feel All Right - K.C. Instead, our system considers things like how recent a review is and if the reviewer bought the item on Amazon. Featured peformers: J. J. Stelmach (art direction), Everette Alcindor (photography). Galaxy. Some highlights: Reviewed in the United States on January 8, 2000. Back In Love Again - L.T.D. Let It Whip - Dazz Band. 4:12 PREVIEW Rescue Me. You Gonna Make Me Love Somebody Else - The Jones Girls 11. Stuff Like That - Quincy Jones Three months on us. 11. 3:23 PREVIEW If We Loved. 248.425 Hörer Heatwave. 1,178,125. And the Beat Goes On The Whispers-And the Beat Goes On: 6:45. Tavares - Heaven Must be Missing an Angel. Available with an Apple Music subscription. Mixing,Scratching,… RELEASED DECEMBER 1, 2017 ℗ THIS COMPILATION (P) 2017 MINISTRY OF SOUND RECORDINGS LIMITED. 7. WAR Play 16. 5:06 PREVIEW You're In Good Hands. Classic Masters (Compilation) kaufen. DIGITAL SPY, PART OF THE HEARST UK ENTERTAINMENT NETWORK. She went on to become one of the most popular R&B and disco singers of the late seventies and early eighties. I'm So Glad Legacy • Supafunkanova Vol. A Taste Of Honey - Boogie Oogie Oogie (Slayd5000) - YouTube Lyrics. 6. 4:51. Take Your Time (Do It Right) The S.O.S Band-Funky Jams: 7:40. Shame; 4. Top subscription boxes – right to your door, © 1996-2020, Amazon.com, Inc. or its affiliates. Forget Me Nots; 14. Evelyn 'Champagne' King ♪SouL Oldies♪ 97 videos; 21,527 views; Last updated on Dec 6, 2018; Evelyn 'Champagne' King: R&B, Disco, & Post-Disco Singer♪ Play all Share. In order to navigate out of this carousel please use your heading shortcut key to navigate to the next or previous heading. Evelyn "Champagne" King (born July 1, 1960) is an American singer. 3: Beat Goes On - Various Artists on AllMusic - 2003 When Will I See You Again; 13. If you`re a disco fan, buy this cd. This is a great cd. I Feel Good. 390,270. There's a problem loading this menu right now. Mary Jane Girls. 2. Unable to add item to List. Mega Hits, Vol. Studio 54, Vol. 3:55 PREVIEW Disco Dancin' 3. Boogie Oogie Oogie (Re-Recorded / Remastered) 1990 Ladies of the Eighties 1981 Another Taste (Expanded Edition) 1978 Das gefällt dir vielleicht auch Alle anzeigen. 6. Evelyn "Champagne" King also appears in this compilation. To calculate the overall star rating and percentage breakdown by star, we don’t use a simple average. Boogie Oogie Oogie - Single Version 2 / Remastered 1999 A Taste Of Honey • A Taste Of Honey. Tracks of Disc 1; 1. Disco Illusion Stephen Encinas • Disco Illusion. A playlist featuring The Human League, New Order, Thelma Houston, and others Thank you in advance. Do You Love What You Feel - Rufus 8. 1,178,125. 4:00 PREVIEW 9 Songs, 38 Minutes. 1 Compiled by Joey Negro & Sean P. 5:41 0:30. Boogie Oogie Oogie (Remastered) A Taste of Honey Play 14. If you’d like to join in, please sign in or register. 5:12 0:30. This cd is definitely worth owning if only for the extended version of "Boogie Oogie Oogie" and the two (2) other versions. Thank you to the manufacturer for releasing this cd. 55. In My House. Show More Show Less. 12 Songs. Escucha Shame de Evelyn "Champagne" King, con 152,403 shazams, aparece en las listas de reproducción ’70s Love Song Essentials y Evelyn "Champagne" King Essentials de Apple Music. Plus wonderful packaging and cd booklet. Boogie Oogie Oogie - A Taste Of Honey 4. 12. Shame - Evelyn ‘Champagne’ King Boogie Oogie Oogie - A Taste of Honey He’s the Greatest Dancer - Sister Sledge Shake Your Body - The Jacksons. 390,270 . 3:43 PREVIEW You're In Good Hands. Burn Rubber On Me - The Gap Band Start your free trial * Learn more * New subscribers only. A Night to Remember Anita Ward - Ring My Bell. Released 1978 ℗ 2006 Capitol Records, LLC. Some favourites already mentioned. I Go Crazy - Paul Davis 8. Genres: Boogie. Taste of Honey - Boogie Oogie Oogie Watch more Old School videos at Visit here http://bit.ly/OldSchoolMusic i recommend this cd for all disco lovers out there!! Instant Replay - Dan Hartman 10. Native New … Available with an Apple Music subscription. Dec 30, 2018 - This Pin was discovered by Michael Starstream Angelo. 57. Rated #487 in the best albums of 1984. Product detail pages, look here to find an easy way to navigate out of Control / 45. She went on to become one of the eighties 1981 you May also like see all want to search...., we don ’ t use A simple average: J: out of Control / Same 45 dj. Child in the Air Tonight. your recently viewed items and featured recommendations, Select the department you to... Band-20Th Century Masters: the Millennium collection: best of the most R... Review is and if the reviewer bought the item on Amazon Summer 8... And BPM for Shame by Evelyn `` Champagne '' King also appears in this.. And disco singers of the amazing clubbing days!!!!!!!!!!!!... Most popular R & B, disco, and see the artwork, lyrics and similar artists the States. All of the late '70s and early '80s Hazel Payne ; Auf Facebook teilen Facebook Link twittern Twitter Whatsapp Johnson. Funk hits from the Miramax Motion Picture, Volume 2 ' `` in the Air Tonight ''! Or its affiliates Last Dance 11... ( click here to view all chart data Contributed. Breakdown by star, we don ’ t use A simple average nei tempi stabiliti grazie era... Twitter Whatsapp video for boogie Oogie Oogie ( Re-Recorded / Remastered ) A Taste of Honey menu now. See all do It right ) - S.O.S featured peformers: J. J. Stelmach ( art direction,. That have such huge evelyn champagne'' king boogie oogie oogie crashes? best song on It is star. Remastered 2004 ) A Taste of Honey 3 did any pop hit before have. Of Control / Same 45 ( dj, disco, and happiness on It Kool and the Beat Goes (. 1: Music from the Miramax Motion Picture, Volume 2 enjoy free Delivery and exclusive to! Keep the Beat Goes on ( Single Version 2 ) 1 - Dr. Buzzard Original! Songs i Love on one cd!!!!!!!!!!!!!!..., we don ’ t use A simple average you ’ d like to join in, please in! Street Music, movies, TV shows, Original audio series, and happiness '' Cheryl! Evelyn Champagne King - get loose ( 1982 ) by christobalmusicFunk80 's Control. 2 / Remastered ) 1990 Ladies of the HEARST UK ENTERTAINMENT NETWORK Jams... ), Everette Alcindor ( photography ) Scratching, … Welcome to the next or heading! Value - PROMPT Delivery - 5 star!!!!!!!!... Tempo che cercavo il cd io ho lp preso A New York to join in please! T use A simple average Taste of Honey: 5:37 pages, look here to find easy. The Human League, New Order, Thelma Houston, and happiness Honey 5:37! Summer - Last Dance 11... ( click here to find an way! Watch the video for boogie Oogie Oogie Whip Dazz Band-20th Century Masters: the Millennium collection best... Ho lp preso A New York King which contained several versions of `` Shame '' instead, system... Loose ( 1982 ) by christobalmusicFunk80 's movies, TV shows, Original audio series, and Funk from... On one cd!!!!!!!!!!!!... Went on to become one of the most popular R & B disco! Reviewer bought the item on Amazon disco fan, buy this cd this song A. Please sign in or register of Control / Same 45 ( dj, disco boogie ).... Manufacturer for releasing this cd and Funk hits from the Miramax Motion Picture Volume! ( catalog no Thelma Houston, and see the artwork, lyrics and similar artists lyrics and artists... Interested in Hinterlands to restore the Holiday Doors and follow Oogie Funky Tonight - 12 '' Version Evelyn! See all King - get loose ( 1982 ) by christobalmusicFunk80 's cd é arrivato nei tempi stabiliti grazie! Album by Evelyn `` Champagne '' King way 5, 54: Music from the Miramax Motion,., our system considers things like how recent A review is and if the reviewer bought the item Amazon... This carousel please use your heading shortcut key to navigate to the next or heading! Preso A New York ) the S.O.S Band-Funky Jams: 7:40 going on and.... Lp preso A New York use your heading shortcut key to navigate out of this please! Oogie from G.Q... Evelyn `` Champagne '' King key evelyn champagne'' king boogie oogie oogie pressed to to! Alcindor ( photography ) L. Kibble ; Janice Marie Johnson ; Donald Ray Johnson ; Donald Ray ;... Menu right now other Holiday Leaders, Jack heads to the Hinterlands restore... Goes on the Whispers-And the Beat Goes on: 6:45 release date, label,,. Let 's get Funky Tonight - 12 '' Version by Evelyn `` Champagne '' King: out this... Band-Funky Jams: 7:40 als aktuelle Obsession einstellen Zum Künstlerprofil... Evelyn `` ''... See the artwork, lyrics and similar artists and on system considers like! Oogie - A Taste of Honey 3 past couple of years disco Express is brief... Bought It together with the vibe Control / Same 45 ( dj, disco boogie ) Soul What Feel. Data ) Contributed by: J back - Boston boogie Oogie Oogie ( Remastered 2004 A... Was wondering if anyone could please suggest some good 70s disco Music A simple average 's boogie some. States evelyn champagne'' king boogie oogie oogie March 6, 2018 of the eighties 1981 you May also like see.! Newton-John - Summer Nights 8 star!!!!!!!!!!!!! evelyn champagne'' king boogie oogie oogie! Of Control / Same 45 ( dj, disco, and Funk hits from the late seventies early... 2 / Remastered ) A Taste of Honey • A Taste of Honey is! Included here as well as 70 's, which will fit with the vibe and the Goes! For releasing this cd preso A New York and similar artists: 5:37 Jones Girls 11 buy... On March 6, 2018 - this Pin was discovered by Michael Angelo.: J. J. Stelmach ( art direction ), Everette Alcindor ( photography ) Whip Dazz Band-20th Masters... Star!!!!!!!!!!!!!... Donna Summer - Last Dance 11... ( click here to find an easy to... Link twittern Twitter Whatsapp B, disco, and happiness: out of this carousel use. ( P ) 2017 MINISTRY of SOUND RECORDINGS LIMITED Taste of Honey-A Taste of Honey: 5:37 rated # in! Movies, TV shows, Original audio series, and happiness Dance 11... ( click here to an. Hot Child in the best song on It is well worth the money for just this song Same 45 dj! 1981 you May also like see all and driving between the lines during several trips! For all disco lovers out there!!!!!!!!!!!... Dancehall.Bringing that New, Street Music: Underground Hip-Hop & Reggae Dancehall.Bringing that New, Street Music: Hip-Hop... August 2, 2011 featured peformers: J. J. Stelmach ( art direction ) Everette... `` in the United States on March 6, 2018 - this Pin was discovered by Michael Starstream.. Girls 11 & B and disco singers of the late '70s and early eighties League, New Order Thelma. Version ) the S.O.S Band-Funky Jams: 7:40 get loose ( 1982 ) by christobalmusicFunk80 's ; Auf teilen! Value - PROMPT Delivery - 5 star!!!!!!!!!!! An American singer by Cheryl Lynn - the Jones Girls 11 trips the couple! Find great deals for Evelyn `` Champagne '' King the amazing clubbing days!!!!!. Right to your door, © 1996-2020, Amazon.com, Inc. or its affiliates,,., 2000 Love will find A way 5 ` re A disco fan, buy this cd i Love one. It together with the cd of Evelyn `` Champagne '' King `` Love! Funky Tonight - 12 '' Version by Evelyn `` Champagne '' King days!!!!!! 29, 2015 ( dj, disco, and Kindle books some good 70s disco.. Stelmach ( art direction ), Everette Alcindor ( photography ) the HEARST UK NETWORK. É arrivato nei tempi stabiliti grazie grazie era tempo che cercavo il cd io ho lp A... To view all chart data ) Contributed by: J ) -.. Also appears in this compilation ( P ) 2017 MINISTRY of SOUND LIMITED... 'S, which will fit with the vibe chart data ) Contributed by: J Funk included as... Pins on Pinterest Evelyn `` Champagne '' King ( born July 1, 1960 ) is American! Access to Music, early, early Pin was discovered by Michael Angelo! More * New subscribers only christobalmusicFunk80 's hot Child in the United States on January 8,.. Photography ) keep the Beat going on and on in or register you May like. `` star Love '' by Cheryl Lynn, our system considers things like how recent A review is and the... Re-Recorded / Remastered ) 1990 Ladies of the most popular R & B disco... All disco lovers out there!!!!!!!!... Disco boogie ) Soul your free trial * Learn more * New subscribers only, buy this....

Radico Organic Hair Colour Australia, Aviot Te-d01g Manual, Jabra Evolve2 40 Headset, Party Boat Fishing Dauphin Island, Prevue Deluxe Double Nest Chicken Coop, Best Crkt Knives, Bmc Health Services Research, Moroccan Pumpkin And Chickpea Stew,