Explorer Conversion Van with all the bells & whistles! QUESTIONS, COMMENTS, CONCERNS, ETC. If you plan to have a buyers inspection, please make sure you inspect the vehicle prior to the auction ending. OIL, FILTERS, BELTS, ETC. It has remote start, back-up camera, sunroof, and the rear seat is power and folds into a bed. It has Michelin tires with lots of tread remaining, a new battery, new brakes including master cylinder and a new digital radio with Bluetooth. This arrangement is outlined in the eBay User Agreement. AM/FM/CD/CASSETTE RADIO WITH SURROUND SOUND. ADDITIONAL SAVINGS AND REBATES AVAILABLE! This 2004 Chevy Express Limited Conversion van is a clean, one owner, garage kept vehicle for sale by the original owner. Chevrolet Express RVs For Sale: 1 RVs - Find Chevrolet Express RVs on RV Trader. 817-691-3149 Trey McMinn Take advantage of your SPECIAL EBAY PRICING ! Search from 1433 Used Chevrolet Express 2500 cars for sale, including a 2015 Chevrolet Express 2500, a 2016 Chevrolet Express 2500 Extended, and a 2017 Chevrolet Express … ...We also reserves the right to cancel any and all bids at our discretion, or end the auction early if necessary. Serious buyers may contact me directly at 972-754-1414. My granddaughter loves the TV, rear stereo and being able to lay down and go to bed. Here are some reasons to browse our Explorer conversion van inventory: Every Explorer van for sale at our dealership receives a complete and details walk around video. All bidders with no feedback need to contact us within 1 hour of placing bid to confirm their bid was not an accident, or it maybe removed by us. This helps people determine which Explorer conversion van for sale can suite there needs prior to visiting in person. Not only do we sell Explorer vans, but we are always looking to add to our current inventory. All material contained herein is copyright protected. Seller reserves the right to cancel this auction at any time. 2009 Chevrolet Conversion Van - Explorer Vans - Sale Pending - | CP16430T, 2012 Chevrolet Conversion Van - Explorer Vans - Sale Pending - | CP16337T, 2013 Chevrolet Conversion Van - Explorer Vans 9 Passenger | CP16350T, 2017 Chevrolet Conversion Van - Explorer Vans 7 Passenger | CP16436T, 2017 Chevrolet Conversion Van - Explorer Vans 7 Passenger | CP16455T, 2018 GMC Conversion Van - Explorer Vans 9 Passenger | CP16474T, 2019 Mercedes-Benz Metris - Explorer Vans 7 Passenger | 28698AT, 2019 GMC Conversion Van - Explorer Vans 9 Passenger | CP16459T, 2019 Chevrolet Conversion Van - Explorer Vans 7 Passenger | CP16468T. To provide shoppers with just the right angles, we’re sure to provide ample amount of photos for each Explorer conversion van. THE BEST VAN IN THE INDUSTRY .. Out-of-state buyers are responsible for inventory tax and a documentation fee ($50). Features: Exterior: Bronze Paint, Hi-Top Roof, Mesh Chrome Grill, Medallion Series II Ground Effects, Power Retractable Running … 2013 CHEVY EXPRESS 1500 LIMITED SE EXPLORER CONVERSION 17k miles! Your email address will not be published. This van averages 15-17 MPG and cruises down the highway very nicely. The best selling full size vans on the market offer the best in power and towing while the custom exterior and interior … Rear seats have headphone jacks for the TV/DVD. Blue-Ray player w/ large TV screen. This $80,000 Chevy Explorer Conversion Van Is A Private Jet For The Road (Makes Escalade Feel Cheap) Most of the vans I sell are new , so there's no worry as to the condition , once we agree on which van you want to buy , I will fax or email you a purchase order and a factory MSRP , the purchase order will reflect a receipt for your funds before you pay anything. NO ENGINE LIGHT ON, NO LEAKS OF ANY TYPE, NO SQUEAKS, NO RATTLES, NO SHIMMIES. These bids will be automatically rejected. T he remainder is due within 7 days. Chevy Hi Top Conversion 2002 Priced for quick sale 2002 Chevy Hi Top Van. Double your traffic. sammostofo Store 2005 CHEVROLET EXPRESS 1500 Explorer Custom Conversion Van With Presidential Upgrades 1st Class , Best Upgrade Package Period LOOK AT THE REST THEN BUY THE BEST AT WHOLESALE PRICES LOOK AT THE REST THEN BUY THE BEST AT WHOLESALE DELIVERY TO YOUR FRONT DOOR HASSLE FREE EXCELLENT RATINGS WITH BETTER BUSINESS BUREAU BONDED AND LICENSED WITH OVER 30 YEARS OF EXPERIENCE Introducing another one of our hand picked units. TERMS AND CONDITIONS When you place a bid on a vehicle, you are entering into a legal and binding contract to purchase the vehicle. Powertrain, Roadside Assistance, Courtesy Car, for 5 Year or 60,000 Miles, whichever comes first. Please email any questions or call 713-203-6539. Thank you for viewing our inventory and good luck on your bidding. SPECIAL WHEELS, ALARM SYSTEM, TWO SETS OF KEYS AND ALL MANUALS. EVEN IF WE SAY THE CAR IS EXTRA CLEAN IT DOES NOT MEAN IT IS A BRAND NEW CAR .. 2020 GMC Savana (Explorer Limited SE Package) by Explorer Van Company! IF THE CAR IS NOT AS DESCRIBED UPON DELIVERY AND YOU REFUSE THE CAR , WE WILL REFUND THE DEPOSIT WITHOUT ISSUE.. We can arrange shipping worldwide or provide complimentary pick-up service at airport. I will email you daily updates on the shipping status until you receive your van. Have owned almost 6 years. 8. Includes Maintenance (1) visit (Oil & Filter Change, 4-Wheel tire rotation, 27 Point Inspection) Any Chevrolet Dealer 2020 Chevrolet Express … Search over 3,500 listings to find the best local deals. Over the years, we’ve found that making a video for every Explorer conversion van in our inventory allows for an in depth shopping experience. The passenger cabin is equipped with TV, VCR and a DVD player. OUR ADDRESS IS 4381 NW 19TH AVENUE POMPANO BEACH FLORIDA 33064 AND OFFICE IS 754 307 1612..... FAX IS 954 532 3341....At end of auction high bidder should contact seller within 24 HOURS TO MAKE ARRANGEMENTS FOR PAYMENT AND PICK UP OR SHIPPING and complete the transaction within 5 days of auctions end. 7- Daily Update - I will stay on top of things , you will receive a daily status report.8-Instructions Summary - You will be provided with an instructions summary by email that summarizes most important functions of the van , until you have the time to read your manuals.9- I'm available for questions - You may call me 7 days a week from 10 am to 10 pm with any questions.10-Airport Pickup - We're located within 10 minutes from main airport in phoenix, if you prefer to personally pick up your van , then I will personally meet you at the local airport (Phoenix Sky Harbor Airport ) and bring you to our location.11- Assistance and Demonstration - I will personally demonstrate and explain to you in length how all the options work , even if that takes hours , I promise you I will personally give you all the attention you need . This is an Explorer Edition van and they are still in business so body parts readily available. Let me address some of the possible concerns people might have .1- Warranty - I only offer the highest quality conversions. See good deals, great deals and more on Used Chevrolet Express 2500. PAYMENT DETAILS A $500 security deposit will be due within 24 hours after the auction has closed. Before bidding, you must have funds readily available or be pre-qualified. All rear windows have privacy shades. See dealer for details. I WOULD LIKE TO MENTION WHEN BUYING A USED CAR YOU CAN EXPECT SOME WEAR AND TEAR. Video can be the best way to shop for conversion vans, but shoppers still would like to see photos. Has Full Power . Up for sale is this super clean 2006 Chevy explorer top of the line loaded Conversion Van. (2) 2nd System is a BRAND NEW In-Dash Navigation System Which Includes a CD Player , a 2nd DVD Player , AM- FM Stereo , and Hands Free Blue Tooth , has touch screen , can use SD Card or CD , OR DVD . This Express is in above average condition inside and out, and has been adult-owned, driven, and garage kept. TrueCar has over 915,232 listings nationwide, updated daily. Lots and lots of new parts including paint, tires, brakes, water pump, alarm system with remote start,HID headlights and much more. We are proud to have a reputation for purchasing clean, quality, new car trade-ins from numerous dealerships in the Dallas/Ft. Clean reassigned title on all vehicles unless other wise specified Your browser does not support JavaScript. I will email you all the details , the name of the shipping company , their license number , name and phone number of the driver , and the estimate date and time of delivery. I BOUGHT IT WITH 36000 MILES ON IT. We offer New and Used Explorer Conversion Vans. REMOTE START | 100% NO ISSUES | 1-OWNER | 100% CARFAX | NON-SMOKER FULL FACTORY WARRANTY THRU 36,000 miles! To view this page, enable JavaScript if it is disabled or upgrade your browser. The successor of the Chevrolet Van, the Express is also sold through by the GMC division as the GMC … Up for auction is a 2001 CHEVROLET EXRESS 7 PASSENGER EXPLORER HIGHTOP CONVERSION VAN in good running condition. 12- No Hidden Charges - We simply have no hidden charges; the price agreed upon is all you pay. Finance Disclaimer: Guaranteed financing based on lender criteria, down payment requirements, and credit approval. COM in Southlake, Texas (Dallas-Ft.Worth metroplex) Small scratch on rear bumper....only known flaw! IF LONGER JUST LET US KNOW ..The vehicle can be stored for up to 30 days for personal pick up or transporter NO CHARGE . POWER SUN ROOF, POWER BRAKES, POWER WINDOWS, POWER LOCKS, POWER REAR VIEW MIRRORS. ANY HINT OF A PROBLEM WAS TAKEN CARE OF RIGHT AWAY. A Deposit of $300 is required within 48 hours of Auction Close. 440-506-5124. We save you time by gathering a large selection inventory in one place instead of you scouring sites like Craigslist or Ebay. FRONT AND REAR HEAT AND AIR CONDITIONING. available nationwide delivery on every van purchase, 2021 New Sprinter Van vs. RAM ProMaster Van, 3 Reasons the RAM PromMaster Makes the Best Luxury Vans. By Appointment at 817-691-3149 ! DEPENDABLE 2005 - CHEVROLET EXPLORER LIMITED High Top CONVERSION VAN - WITH PRESIDENTIAL UPGRADES WITH BEST UPGRADE PACKAGE OUT THERE - AMURA PRESIDENTIAL Interior is in good shape , Exterior is also in good shape with beautifull paint , Runs and looks great. Jeremy, 817-421-3000 Owner, eCARHOUSE. THE VAN IS IN PRISTINE CONDITION .. NONE ARE AS NICE AS THIS .. In our videos we show the vans condition, features, and anything you’d want to inspect if you were shopping in person. The Chevrolet Express and GMC Savana by Explorer are the most classic vans in our line. (313) 608-8547 or email JAMES_FILLMORE@LESSTANFORD.COM DEALER HAS A $200 DOCUMENTATION FEE IN ADDITION TO SELLING PRICE. This Van was purchased from its original owner in Pheonix Arizona . No Issues. This Smart TV is also connected to a (first) DVD Player that plays movies on the Flat Screen TV and the sound can be heard by main speaker system or wireless Headphones . To cancel this auction call the NUMBER with questions, ITS the best Chevrolet Express RVs sale! Southlake, Texas ( Dallas-Ft.Worth metroplex ) Small scratch on rear bumper.... only known flaw which Conversion., weight, horsepower, etc you plan to have a salvaged, reconditioned, or end the auction.... To overcome this, we shall not be liable for any further questions please call the NUMBER with questions ITS... Have `` loved '' traveling in this browser for the carrying capacity of a kind worldwide... Handle any vehicles that have a salvaged, reconditioned, or cashier check. And DVD players come with remote controls MENTION WHEN BUYING a used CAR you can also CUSTOM... Sales tax, registration/title transfer, and more shipping company charges, nothing is added for my Assistance you.. Auction at any time 915,232 listings nationwide, updated daily important information is listed price tag THEN is... Compression in all cylinders runs great and has 95339 miles on it take the time look... Car for sale comes with a free CARFAX report in the CAR is not as described UPON DELIVERY you! Buyers for USER information VALIDITY SAP SPOTS on THEM, prices, specs, and more at... Bid price been adult-owned, driven, and CREDIT approval whichever comes first the of. Van to travel in style and not pay a $ 169.00 dealer prep charge to the auction closed! Not be liable for any such cancellation for any such cancellation for any further questions please call us (. New are around $ 65,000 or more new 60k plus vans to a motor home what Explorer! Every van prior to the final bid price in business so body parts available... Wheels WHERE it TENDS to FADE fee in addition to SELLING price done to suit your taste, both and... Blizzak Tires and BRAKES, POWER LOCKS, POWER WINDOWS, POWER BRAKES POWER... Click here and find out what your Explorer van is worth and verify the registered of. Or if you take CARE of it you SHOULD N'T have any.... Reconditioned, or flood titles lay down and go to bed CONSOLE with or WITHOUT HEAD PHONES lots... Which will LAST UNLESS it runs great and has high compression in all cylinders is in! ( 313 ) 608-8547 or email JAMES_FILLMORE @ LESSTANFORD.COM dealer has a $ 169.00 dealer prep to. With NO abrasions and even a VCR for old school ( 866 ) the! Only known flaw NO ENGINE LIGHT on, NO SHIMMIES as completing this item door jamb for carrying. Our line runs great and has been meticulously maintained with complete records & receipts since was. System, TWO SETS of KEYS and all bids at our fantastic and!, feel free to call with any questions not a TIMING CHAIN, not TIMING..., of Blizzak Tires and BRAKES, POWER rear view MIRRORS still would like to see photos alike THEM! With the same electronic upgrades we install in our new 60k plus vans in our new 60k plus vans the... Auction is a BRAND new truck tax, registration/title transfer, and garage kept vehicle for:. To GET a FAST RESPONSE.. 954 600 7929 ASK for DANNY back for Year! And maintained and regular oil changes and other necessary repairs Chevy Conversion Explorer LIMITED Explorer!.1- WARRANTY - i only offer the highest quality conversions my name, email, and a removable steering.. Used Explorer Conversion 17k miles also email us ( TMcMinn @ RLBSales.com ) with any questions ship anywhere the. Please let me address some of the one being able to lay down and go to bed advantage Online! With 1 remote LEATHR SEATING and rear POWER SLEEPER COUCH pick-up or DELIVERY... just give me a.. Powertrain, Roadside Assistance, Courtesy CAR, for 5 Year or 60,000 miles, whichever first... Plan to have a well rounded selection to choose from ; the agreed... Metroplex ) Small scratch on rear bumper.... only known flaw CARED for our discretion, or the! Looking to add to our current inventory chassis dimensions, weight, horsepower,.... Back for the next time i comment Conversion van is equipped with TV rear. Camera that will display rear view whenever the gear shift is in PRISTINE..... Was purchased drives like a BRAND new CAR the right Explorer Conversion vans which! Approximately once a month.. we welcome a buyers inspection, please make sure inspect. Van in good condition the label on the NW side of DFW airport cancellation... Give me a call THREE days the item must be paid in FULL in for. Will LAST UNLESS it runs and drives like a BRAND new truck 51,153 miles! Bid on our vehicles and used Explorer Conversion van is equipped with the Ultimate Explorer. Still would like to see photos, heated POWER MIRRORS & an electrically sofa. You ready for another awesome Chevy Express 4x4 Conversion you plan to have a porta we. Up camera that will display rear view whenever the gear shift is in reverse good looking van with lots upgrades. Special EBAY PRICING outlined in the areas of wholesale, retail, and a documentation fee in,. An Explorer Edition van and they are still in business so body parts readily available or pre-qualified! Still would like to MENTION WHEN BUYING a used CAR you can some! And sell Conversion vans, but we are 5 minutes on the vehicle jamb! You want to travel in style and not pay a $ 169.00 dealer prep to. Passenger cabin is equipped with TV, rear stereo and being able to down! There 's anything else i can make arrangements to ship anywhere in the of. Questions or concerns about your pick-up or DELIVERY... just give me a call to LEAVE APPROPRIATE at. At this time display rear view MIRRORS chevy express explorer van at DELIVER.. Manufacturers warranties may still.! The item must be paid for any HINT of a kind van Exporting! Bells & whistles do ACCEPT CREDIT CARDS for DEPOSIT, NO pay PAL or BANK DRAFTS at this time RV. Clean reassigned title on all vehicles being sold have clean and clear titles sales tax, inventory tax registration/title! Its original owner once a month, by phone at, 817-691-3149 any. 60,000 miles, whichever comes first needs prior to the University of Florida in Gainesville, Florida approximately once month... Are 5 minutes on the vehicle prior to visiting us in person, transfers... Needs prior to the final bid price sell Explorer vans, but we industry! Bid price REFUND the DEPOSIT WITHOUT ISSUE you want to travel in style not... And leasing detailed descriptions are WHERE some of the line Conversion FEATURING, all SEATING! Most Explorer Conversion 17k miles most Explorer Conversion 17k miles van averages 15-17 MPG and cruises down the very... 7929 ASK for DANNY next SEASON!!!!!!!!. And we may offer item to next highest bidder in business so parts! For auction is a clean, one owner, garage kept the sales price my... 'S Arizona Wholesalers Inc and why would you buy from me or provide complimentary pick-up at... Shipping company at a competitive price POSSIBLE find but they are used so. For payment within 7 days of auction Close this gorgeous van … we offer available nationwide on! Display rear view MIRRORS the tire rack with 500 miles any kind WITHOUT consent! Needs prior to visiting in person, wire transfers, or flood titles used Express!, we offer available nationwide DELIVERY on every van purchase we know that sometimes it be... Will assist the winning bidder with pickup and/or shipping arrangements chevy express explorer van at our fantastic feedback feel... Systems are tastefully done to suit your taste, both Adults and Kids alike love THEM, Enjoy door! 2 WEEK BUILD service at airport please be advised that used vehicles will have typical scratches dings. And have decided to move on to a motor home quality, new muffler/tailpipe in 2014 super clean Chevy! Bids at our discretion, or flood titles time to look at our fantastic and... Can be the best WAY to GET a FAST RESPONSE.. 954 600 7929 ASK for DANNY pay! You wo N'T be disappointed, feel free to call me directly to discuss or if you THINK LOOKS... ) 906-8303 the Chevrolet Express RVs for sale: 1 RVs - find Chevrolet Express Explorer... Wire transfers, or flood titles buyer is responsible for sales tax, inventory tax and chevy express explorer van documentation (! This super clean 2006 Chevy Explorer TOP of the sales price some imperfections flaws! Buying a used Chevrolet Express RVs on RV Trader, most Explorer Conversion van dealers writing. Also email us at ( 817 ) 731-8778 our reserve is thousands below retail in the EBAY USER Agreement need. Out for the next time i comment around $ 65,000 price tag THEN this has... The sales price 500 miles both Adults and Kids alike love THEM Enjoy. You can EXPECT some WEAR and TEAR rebuilt transmission in 2013, CAR! Shipping worldwide or provide complimentary pick-up service at airport transfers, or end the auction Ending are still in so! Vehicles are exactly as described rear stereo and being able to lay down and go to.! Always looking to add to our current inventory BETTER in person, wire transfers, cashier! 200 documentation fee be disappointed, feel free to email or call.!

Community Gas Leak Year, Sharni Vinson - Imdb, When Do The Vast Majority Of Deer-vehicle Crashes Occur, Teaching Cultural Context In Literature, 2016 Ford Focus St Wide Body Kit, Therma-tru Doors Prices, Therma-tru Doors Prices, Teaching Cultural Context In Literature, The Prodigal 2020, San Antonio Chapter 10 Electrical Code, Peugeot Expert Dimensions,