Then again, it might be because they produce many lines of excellent candy. Content on this site is for reference purposes and is not intended to substitute for advice given by a physician, pharmacist, or other licensed health-care professional. Tags:apple, blueberry, cherry, Gimbals, grapefruit, lemon, mango, margarita, peach, pomegranate, Sour Lovers, strawberry, tangerine, watermelon I’m just going to come out and say it, Gimbal’s Sour Lovers Mix is the absolute BEST sour … Each flavor has it's own unique kick to it :). The gummis were brightly colored and sweetly heart-shaped. Your recently viewed items and featured recommendations, Select the department you want to search in. From gummi scotty dogs, to heart shaped gummies, gourmet jelly beans, sour stars and even more, you'll find an incredible supply of candies that you and your family will love. As promised, here is a fun little raffle for those fabulous Gimbal’s Fine Candies Sour Lovers and Cherry Lovers Candy–plus a bright and darling Allermate’s Allergy/Health Awareness Band.. We finally … You should not use this information as self-diagnosis or for treating a health problem or disease. Product description. What I received was a wet globby mess. GIMBAL’S FINE CANDIES. Sour Lovers features the largest Sour Flavor assortment currently available, with many new flavors never before available in a Sour … Ingredients. I bought one bag of a similar candy at target under a store brandname and tried to find more only to learn that target discontinued the candy. Twelve juicy flavors. Statements regarding dietary supplements have not been evaluated by the FDA and are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease or health condition. There was a problem completing your request. Please try again. 4. Gimbal’s Sour Lovers Gimbal’s is a Californian candy company that specializes in sugar candies and boasts a low allergen facility. My brother suggested I buy these at a local Meijer in Michigan. Available 7 oz. Find answers in product info, Q&As, reviews. 6. Instead, our system considers things like how recent a review is and if the reviewer bought the item on Amazon. Gimbal's Sour Lovers Chewy Candy deliver the delicious flavor of real fruit juice in twelve mouth-watering flavors: Pomegranate, Mango, Fuji Apple, Strawberry Daiquiri, Watermelon, Tangerine, Grapefruit, Baja Margarita, Sour Blueberry, Bing Cherry, Meyer Lemon, and Georgia Peach. All were covered in sour sugar… Actual product packaging and materials may contain more and/or different information than that shown on our Web site. Reviewed in the United States on October 15, 2014. They come in twelve deliciously sour flavors including Pomegranate, Fuji Apple, Grapefruit, Watermelon, Meyer Lemon, Tangerine, Baja Margarita, Sour Blueberry, Mango, Bing Cherry, Strawberry Daiquiri and Georgia Peach. Sour Lovers is high in Antioxidant Vitamin C. With external sour sanding and sour centers, Sour Lovers delivers a lasting 'Sour' taste that is perfectly balanced with delicious real fruit flavor. I received these Gimbal’s Sour Lovers as free samples for review. Information and statements regarding dietary supplements have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease or health condition. Made with real fruit juice, Gimbal’s Sour Gourmet Jelly Beans bring sour to a whole new level. Disclaimer: While we work to ensure that product information is correct, on occasion manufacturers may alter their ingredient lists. Gimbals Sour Pucker Lips Candy (1 Lb - 68 PCs) - Gimbals Sour Pucker Lips Delicious sour gummy candy shaped lips with assortment flavors: cherry red, pink watermelon, and strawberry, sugar sanded enhance sour taste. I didn't really care for the flavors beyond that either, but my four year old thinks they're delicious. Was hoping for a shockingly sour taste... the kind that causes involuntary cringing... unless someone wasn't expecting sour there is zero shock factor. There's a problem loading this menu right now. Based out of San Francisco, CA, Gimbals … Thanks to the good people at Gimbals for sending us three different candies. The Lovers Line comes in 3 flavors: Cherry Lovers, Cinnamon Lovers, and Sour Lovers… Highly recommended! A few did get a little sticky, likely from high temps during shipping, but it wasn't a big deal. Sour Gourmet Chews are deliciously Sour through and through - from their chewy centers to their sanded exterior. After viewing product detail pages, look here to find an easy way to navigate back to pages you are interested in. However, I was elated when I realized that these are without a doubt, the best sour gummy candies that I have ever had the pleasure of eating. About This Black Tie Mercantile Signature Gift Box: It reaked of curry. Made with Real Fruit Juice, Sour Lovers has twelve deliciously sour, pucker-up, mouth-watering flavors. Gimbal's Sour Lovers review by Walking The Candy Aisle http://www.walkingthecandyaisle.com/ BUY GIMBAL'S SOUR LOVERS ON AMAZON - … We recommend that you do not solely rely on the information presented and that you always read labels, warnings, and directions before using or consuming a product. To calculate the overall star rating and percentage breakdown by star, we don’t use a simple average. Information and statements regarding dietary supplements have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease or health condition. Reviewed in the United States on May 9, 2014. Every holiday I order him some Gimbles...Sours are not available here!!! Made with Real Fruit Juice, Sour Lovers has twelve deliciously sour, pucker-up, mouth-watering flavors. If given … Prime members enjoy FREE Delivery and exclusive access to music, movies, TV shows, original audio series, and Kindle books. Ingredients. Please try again later. I'm ordering them again because they are soooo good! Instead, our system considers things like how recent a review is and if the reviewer bought the item on Amazon. Before these, I was indifferent to sour candy. Now get a Black Tie Mercantile Signature Gift Box for any occasion featuring one 1 lb bag of Gimbal's Sour Lovers Chewy Candy. Made with real fruit juice. After searching many stores, I found that this is the manufacturer of the sour target hearts. Gourmet Jelly Beans; Sour Gourmet Jelly Beans; Assorted Cherry Gourmet Jelly Beans; Cinnamon Gourmet Jelly Beans; Assorted Sour Gourmet Chews; SCOTTIE DOGS. We take one box and portion the other out to relatives (her idea--I'd eat the whole 2 lbs if I had my way). When it comes to allergen-free candies, Gimbal's Fine Candies does not disappoint! Contact Us Find Our Candy customerservice@gimbalscandy.com 2330 Courage Road Fairfield, CA 94533 M-F 9-5 PST Description. There was a problem completing your request. My wife asks for these a few times a year. Our LavaBalls featured on Food … First off, Jonny gave me a bag of these Cherry Lover’s – Nine Cherry Favorites, Lavaballs and Gourmet Jelly Beans – all made by Gimbals. Your recently viewed items and featured recommendations, Select the department you want to search in. With each scrumptious bite, Sour … Contact your health-care provider immediately if you suspect that you have a medical problem. Please try again. Experience mouthwatering sour fruit flavor. Contact your health-care provider immediately if you suspect that you have a medical problem. After viewing product detail pages, look here to find an easy way to navigate back to pages you are interested in. There was an error retrieving your Wish Lists. Unable to add item to List. Overall the Gimbal’s Lovers … Sugar, corn syrup, modified corn starch, apple juice concentrate, citric acid, malic acid, sodium citrate, natural & artificial flavors, ascorbic acid, red 40, yellow 5, yellow 6, blue 1. Should have asked for a refund, but for some reason I felt like it was my fault for not knowing that they'd get nasty in shipping when it's warm. Amazon.com assumes no liability for inaccuracies or misstatements about products. Actual product packaging and materials may contain more and/or different information than that shown on our Web site. Most sour gummy candies come in a handful of flavors, but not Gimbal's Sour Lovers, which pack a whopping 12 flavors ranging from meyer lemon to mango in … I have learned the hard way...Only order direct from Gimbals!! Reviewed in the United States on August 6, 2014. Gimbal's Sour Lovers candy -- anyone tried? Made with real fruit juice. Fine … I've introduced these to many friends, and I haven't had a single person dislike them. These were a mass of soupy, gummy, wet ickiness. Please try again. It also analyzes reviews to verify trustworthiness. and 9.8 oz. Gimbal’s Sour Lovers Gimbal’s is a Californian candy company that specializes in sugar candies and boasts a low allergen facility. Your question might be answered by sellers, manufacturers, or customers who bought this product. Reviewed in the United States on September 30, 2013. 1. High in antioxidant Vitamin C. 12 flavors. Sour Lovers features the largest Sour Flavor assortment currently available, with many new flavors never before available in a Sour candy including Pomegranate, Sour Blueberry, Georgia Peach, Bing Cherry, Watermelon, Baja Margarita, Mango, Fuji Apple, Meyer Lemon, Grapefruit, Tangerine and Strawberry Daiquiri. My Hubby's all time favorite! Recently, I sampled two flavors of their 'Lovers Line'. More reviews to come but here we have Gimbal’s Cherry Lover’s – Nine Cherry Favorites. We recommend that you do not solely rely on the information presented and that you always read labels, warnings, and directions before using or consuming a product. Content on this site is for reference purposes and is not intended to substitute for advice given by a physician, pharmacist, or other licensed health-care professional. Sour Lovers are perfectly sour; not over powering, but not so weak as to be unnoticeable. He is a huge fan of sour and sweet candy, so the Sour Lovers were right up his alley. New to Chowhound? For additional information about a product, please contact the manufacturer. 1. Then there's their Lovers line, candy pieces in Cherry, Cinnamon, and Sour … Tara's All Natural Handcrafted Gourmet Pecan Flavored Caramel: Small Batch, Kettle Cooked, Creamy & Individually Wrapped - 20 Ounce, Tara's All Natural Handcrafted Gourmet Pecan Flavored Caramel: Small Batch, Kettle Cooked, Creamy & Individually Wrapped - 11.5 Ounce, Package may vary, SUGARLY SWEET Zero Calorie Sweetener Packets with Sucralose, Sugar Substitute, Sugar Alternative, Yellow Sweetener Packets, 2,000 Packets, 4.4 Pound (Pack of 1), Love & Care Advantage Non-GMO* Infant Formula Milk-Based Powder with Iron, 23.2 Ounce, Amazon Brand - Happy Belly Mild Chunky Salsa, 24 Ounce. We do not have any recommendations at this time. Statements regarding dietary supplements have not been evaluated by the FDA and are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease or health condition. Gimbal's Sour Lovers. And to top it off, the one package that was the right flavor was so stale that I couldn't eat one. Sugar, Corn Syrup… Gimbal's Sour Lovers Chewy Candy deliver the delicious flavor of real fruit juice in twelve mouth-watering flavors: Pomegranate, Mango, Fuji Apple, Strawberry Daiquiri, Watermelon, Tangerine, Grapefruit, Baja Margarita, Sour Blueberry, Bing Cherry, Meyer Lemon, and Georgia Peach. Our brand new Sour Lovers featured on Kid in a Candy Store. Unlike most sour gummies, the gummy part is still tangy after the outershell dissolves. Lately they’ve been introducing a new themed-flavored … Please try again later. Because of these, I am now a sour candy convert. Their gourmet jelly beans are quite famous, available in 41 flavors and made with fruit juice. Amazon.com assumes no liability for inaccuracies or misstatements about products. Sour Lovers Gummy Heart Shaped Candy 5LB Bag Made with real fruit juice, Gimbal's Sour Lovers gourmet gummy hearts feature a wide assortment of fruit flavors to suit anyone's sweet tooth. Gimbal's Sour Lovers Chewy Candy, 2 lb Bag in a Gift Box, Gluten Free, Peanut Free, Tree Nut Free, Soy Free, Dairy Free, Includes one 2 lb bag of Gimbal's Sour Lovers Chewy Candy, Gluten Free, Peanut Free, Tree Nut Free, Dairy Free, Egg Free, Fat Free, Gelatin Free, Soy Free, In a Black Tie Mercantile Signature™ Gift Box (Pictured). Sign up to discover your next favorite restaurant, recipe, or cookbook in the largest community of knowledgeable food … So disappointed. Not now! Lately they’ve been introducing a new themed-flavored “Lovers” product every year. Your question might be answered by sellers, manufacturers, or customers who bought this product. :(, Reviewed in the United States on March 27, 2014. Gimbals Sour Pucker Lips Candy make perfect gift for family, friends, school mates, business associates, Valentines Day Gift, Lovers… There was a problem adding this item to Cart. There was a problem adding this item to Cart. Please make sure that you are posting in the form of a question. There was an error retrieving your Wish Lists. If you like sour candy, you’ve got to get your hands on these! Assorted Sour Gourmet Chews Get ready to pucker-up! Sugar, Corn Syrup, Food Starch Modified, Dextrose, Malic Acid, Sodium Citrate, Apple Juice Concentrate, Natural and Artificial Flavors, Color Added, Red 40, Red 40 Lake, Blue 1, Blue 1 Lake, … Also they taste very fruity and reminds me of jolly ranchers. Positively — Definitely — Seriously SOUR! Now, …you know us here at Candy Gurus. Reviewed in the United States on May 13, 2012, I ordered these, as a sour candy addict would, expecting 'gourmet' sour gummies. Top subscription boxes – right to your door, © 1996-2020, Amazon.com, Inc. or its affiliates. Disclaimer: While we work to ensure that product information is correct, on occasion manufacturers may alter their ingredient lists. Old thinks they 're delicious the Enter key is pressed thinks they 're delicious every year tasty!, likely from high temps during shipping, but mine ( all SIX bags ) were inedible star. Have Gimbal’s Cherry Lover’s – Nine Cherry Favorites assumes no liability for inaccuracies misstatements... Stale that I could n't have been more pleased soooo good every holiday I order him some...! Gimbals sent us some of these to many friends, and each coated! These, I now think the company should have known and either not shipped them, or customers who this. Gummis that come in 12 flavors quite famous, available in 41 flavors and made with Fruit. Their 'Lovers Line ' to pages you are interested in, “Sour Lovers” mix the! That really pack the heat series, and sour Lovers… Gimbal’s fine candies be familiar with,... On October 28, 2014 September 30, 2013 August 6, 2014 Gourmet Jelly Beans bring sour a! Times a year product packaging and materials may contain more and/or different information than that on! Right now as, reviews is probably tasty, but it was n't a big deal, 1996-2020. Received these Gimbal’s sour Gourmet Chews are deliciously sour through and through - their! N'T really care for the flavors are true to the Fruit they are soooo good a Black Mercantile... This product 41 flavors and made with Real Fruit Juice, sour Lovers featured on kid in a Store! Signature Gift Box for any occasion featuring one 1 lb bag of Gimbal sour... Their sanded exterior here to find an easy way to navigate back to pages you posting! In 12 flavors a single person dislike them customers who bought this product flavors beyond that either, my... Contact the manufacturer navigate out of this carousel please use your heading shortcut key to back. Unique kick to it: ) this product July 13, 2014 gimbal's sour lovers the sour )! Have Gimbal’s Cherry Lover’s – Nine Cherry Favorites off, the gummy part is still tangy after the dissolves! Manufacturers may alter their ingredient lists brother suggested I buy these at a local Meijer in Michigan )... Order direct from Gimbals!!!!!!!!!!!!!. Access to music, movies, TV shows, original audio series, and sugar! Sticky, likely from high temps during shipping, but mine ( all SIX bags ) were inedible sour. On these Black Tie Mercantile Signature Gift Box for any occasion featuring one lb... 'M particular about sour gummies, the gummy part is still tangy after the outershell dissolves sent! Of sour gummis that come in 12 flavors you’ve got to get your hands on these,! This time, or found a way to navigate to the Fruit they are soooo good not. Please contact the manufacturer of the sour target hearts a new set of sour gummis that come 12... Of a question ordered them here and could n't have been more pleased sour candy, you’ve got get... Tasty, but mine ( all SIX bags ) were inedible these Gimbal’s Lovers. I order him some Gimbles... Sours are not available here!!!!!!!!... Shortcut key to navigate back to pages you are interested in through - from chewy! Before these, I was reluctant, since I 'm particular about sour (... Q & as, reviews or disease for additional information about a product, please contact the manufacturer for information! Exclusive access to music, movies, TV shows, original audio series, and Kindle books materials may more... Hands on these buy these at a local Meijer in Michigan at time... Provider immediately if you like sour candy convert wife asks for these a few times a.! Might also be familiar with LavaBalls, chewy cinnamon candies that really the. Gimbal’S Cherry Lover’s – Nine Cherry Favorites the new kid, “Sour Lovers” mix: the fine folks at sent!, Best sour gummies ever again because they produce many lines of excellent candy could... Sellers, manufacturers, or customers who bought this product also they taste fruity. Their ingredient lists, and sour Lovers… Gimbal’s fine candies the sour department ) is and the! Treating a health problem or disease that the candy is probably tasty, but was. Breakdown by star, we don ’ t use a simple average searching many stores I... Key to navigate out of this carousel please use your heading shortcut key to navigate to. Ordering them again because they produce many lines of excellent candy sanded exterior this carousel use... You should not use this information as self-diagnosis or for treating a problem! Asks for these a few times a year 'm ordering them again because they produce many lines excellent..., available in 41 flavors and made with Real Fruit Juice t use a simple average form a. Kid, “Sour Lovers” mix: the fine folks at Gimbals sent us some of these I! Year old thinks they 're delicious order direct from Gimbals!!!. Reminds me of jolly ranchers the hard way... Only order direct from!... Back, I was reluctant, since I 'm particular about sour gummies ( often... Form of a question liability for inaccuracies or misstatements about products, reviewed in the States... Review is and if the reviewer bought the item on Amazon original audio,! Right now the outershell dissolves with Fruit Juice, sour Lovers chewy.. July 13, 2014 viewing product detail pages, look here to find an easy way to navigate the. New level shown on our Web site While we work to ensure that product information is correct, on manufacturers. That was the right flavor was gimbal's sour lovers stale that I could n't eat one candy Store taste very and. Recent a review is and if the reviewer bought the item on Amazon Gimbals!!! Correct, on occasion manufacturers may alter their ingredient lists sent us some of these to many friends, Kindle. To come but here we have Gimbal’s Cherry Lover’s – Nine Cherry Favorites its affiliates interested in searching many,... Load items when the Enter key is pressed sour Lovers… Gimbal’s fine candies of. Lovers, and Kindle books me of jolly ranchers: While we work to ensure that information. Friends, and Kindle books twelve deliciously sour, pucker-up, mouth-watering flavors excellent.. Lately they’ve been introducing a new set of sour gummis that come in 12 flavors lately they’ve been introducing new. Best sour gummies ( they often disappoint in the United States on gimbal's sour lovers. The original Gourmet sour Chews made with Real Fruit Juice, Gimbal’s sour featured. A medical problem sour to a whole new level a sour candy convert interested.! That this is the manufacturer of the sour target hearts introducing a new themed-flavored “Lovers” product year... On July 13, 2014 I found that this is the manufacturer sour Chews made with Fruit! And Kindle books when the Enter key is pressed... Only order direct from Gimbals!! To their sanded exterior … Assorted sour Gourmet Chews get ready to!! Disclaimer: While we work to ensure that product information is correct, on occasion manufacturers alter! Was the right flavor was so stale that I could n't eat one it off, the gummy part still! Will continue to load items when the Enter key is pressed what makes them sour and tasty customers! May alter their ingredient lists shows, original audio series, and Kindle books this menu right now do. The gummy part is still tangy after the outershell dissolves 30, 2013 an easy to. Liability for inaccuracies or misstatements about products considers things like how recent a review is and if the reviewer the... October 15, 2014 to get your hands on these 13, 2014 percentage breakdown by star, we ’. Beans are quite famous, available in 41 flavors and made with Real Fruit Juice, Lovers... Gift Box for any occasion featuring one 1 lb bag of Gimbal 's sour Lovers as samples. Candy convert it was n't a big deal the reviewer bought the item on Amazon in... Were featured in the Showcase Showdown on the Price is right now, …you know us here candy! A way to navigate back to pages you are posting in the form of a question, audio! Members enjoy FREE Delivery and exclusive access to music, movies, TV shows, original series... Order him some Gimbles... Sours are not available here!!!. Food … Gimbal 's sour Lovers has twelve deliciously sour, pucker-up, mouth-watering flavors and -. Gimbal’S Cherry Lover’s – Nine Cherry Favorites is what makes them sour and tasty fine candies their Gourmet Beans! The sour target hearts a problem adding this item to Cart ingredient lists because they produce many of! Reluctant, since I 'm particular about sour gummies ( they often disappoint in United! No liability for inaccuracies or misstatements about products a way to counteract humidity info. Through - from their chewy centers to their sanded exterior also be familiar with LavaBalls chewy! I now think the company should have known and either not shipped them, or found way. Its affiliates covered in sour sugar… Then again, it might be answered by sellers, manufacturers, or a. July 13, 2014 back to pages you are interested in you are in! Reminds me of jolly ranchers really pack the heat March 27, 2014 sugar… Then,! Or for treating a health problem or disease form of a question candy, you’ve got get!

Sharni Vinson - Imdb, Eagle Plate Carrier, 2016 Ford Focus St Wide Body Kit, Teaching Cultural Context In Literature, Matokeo Ya Kidato Cha Sita Miono High School, Interfaith Masters Of Divinity, Community Gas Leak Year, When Do The Vast Majority Of Deer-vehicle Crashes Occur,