430 / 2,000 cal left. 400 / 2,300g left. Calories in Dunkin' Donuts Lemon Donut Dunkin' Donuts Nutrition > Nutrition Facts. Fitness Goals : Heart Healthy . Calorie Goal 1,570 cal. See more ideas about best dunkin donuts drinks, dunkin donuts, dunkin. You'd need to walk 75 minutes to burn 270 calories. Get full nutrition facts for other Dunkin' Donuts products and all your other favorite brands. Check out this article to see where to find other fancy donuts like this near you. Personalized health review for Dunkin Donuts Lemon Donut: 260 calories, nutrition grade (C), problematic ingredients, and more. Finde Kalorienanzahl, Kohlenhydratgehalt und weitere Nährwertinformationen für dunkin donuts und mehr als 2 Mio. I order a small cold brew, with cream and a flavor shot of your choice. This is part of our comprehensive database of 40,000 foods including foods from hundreds of popular restaurants and thousands of brands. 26 / 67g left. Sandwiches – Dunkin Donuts breakfast sandwiches often contain around 500 calories and 15gm of fat. Serving Size : 1 Donut. Find out how many calories are in Dunkin'. July 5, 2018 Liz. Quite an elegant little creation from DD. Get full nutrition facts for other Dunkin' Donuts products and all your other favorite brands. This is usually what I buy when I go to Dunkin’ donuts! Visit CalorieKing to see calorie count and nutrient data for all portion sizes. Lemon, Green Apple, Mango COOLATTA: Coffee Coolatta Vanilla Cream Coolatta Chocolate Cream Coolatta Strawberry Fruit Coolatta Green Apple Fruit Coolatta SMOOTHIES: Pina Colada Smoothie Strawberry Smoothie Banana Smoothie. weitere Nahrungsmittel auf MyFitnessPal.com. I’ve always gone to Starbucks for my coffee, tea, iced coffee, iced tea, and espresso drinks. Learn about the number of calories and nutritional and diet information for Dunkin' Donuts Lemon Filled Donut. Toasted Coconut Donut: 420 Calories Photo courtesy of @charlestawater on Instagram. 55 %26 gFat. Amount Per Serving Calories from Fat 130 Calories 260 % Daily Value* 23% Total Fat 15g 35% Saturated Fat 7g Trans Fat 0g 0% Cholesterol0mg 16% Sodium380mg 10% Total Carbohydrates29g 4% Dietary Fiber 1g Sugars 10g 4% Protein3g 0% Vitamin A 0% Vitamin C 0% … Dunkin' Donuts Menu > Dunkin' Donuts Nutrition > Order Online > 4.4 based on 134 votes. The original Munchkin, which is the Powdered Munchkin, has 60 calories, of which 50 percent are from fat, 40 percent from carbs, and 4 percent from protein sources. Dunkin Donuts Dunkin Donuts - Lemon Filled Donut. The most caloric of these options is the Almond Joy Flavored Hot Chocolate. Good Video? 4 %4 gProtein. Cholesterol 270g. Calories, fat, protein, and carbohydrate values for for Dunkin Donuts Coolatta and other related foods. Calories in Dunkin’ Donuts Glazed Donut. There are 70 calories in a Glazed Munchkin from Dunkin Donuts. Serving Size: Donut . There are 0 calories in 1 serving (10 oz) of Dunkin' Donuts Lemon Tea. Lemon Glazed Donut Kalorien, Vitamine, Nährwerte. Comprehensive nutrition resource for Dunkin' Donuts Lemon Filled Donut. Calories in Dunkin Donuts Munchkin based on the calories, fat, protein, carbs and other nutrition information submitted for Dunkin Donuts Munchkin. Dunkin’ Donuts offers their Hot Chocolate beverage, which is made with more sugar than actual cocoa, in various flavors including Mint, Salted Caramel, and Almond Joy. Alright, so sadly we haven’t got the donuts right now, but we can certainly supply the coffee. Nutritional Info. Hey loves, Today I wanted to share with you 5 low-calorie drink options at Dunkin. 65 calories | 6g fat | 2g carbs | 1g sugar | 1g protein | 2g net carbs. See the table below to get more detailed information on all varieties. Dunkin Donuts are the masters of making coffee. CalorieKing provides nutritional food information for calorie counters and people trying to lose weight. 20 der insgesamt 120 verschiedenen Donuts an. Franchise Information; Contact us; Jobs; Impressum; Datenschutz; … Dunkin Donuts - Blueberry Crumb Donut (240 cal/10 g fat/1 g fiber/36 g carbs) 5.5 ww points Matching Foods: Dunkin Donuts Munchkins-- Lemon Filled Munchkin 14. Normally you’ll spend a while waiting for the coffee to heat … Coffee and donuts are like peas and carrots, they just go together. Dunkin Donuts fast food menu information with nutrition details about how many calories, carbs, fat and grams of protein are located in their foods. 65 calories | 6g fat | 2g carbs | 1g sugar | 1g protein | 2g net carbs . Most of those calories come from fat (44%) and carbohydrates (52%). We're comparing breakfast options at Starbucks and Dunkin' Donuts to see how they stack up in calories and nutrition. 30 / 300g left. (Serving Size: 1 Munchkin) Munchkins Calories Calories From Fat Total Fat Saturated Fat Trans Fat Cholesterol … 430 Cal. Don’t worry, we’ve even included the best donut option on the menu. Daily Goals. 5 Low Calorie Drink Options at Dunkin Donuts. Kalorienangaben für Produkte von Dunkin' Donuts zum Beispiel Lachs & Frischkäse Bagel, Glazed chocolate munchkin,Schokolade, Brownie, Chocholate Chip Muffin,Schokolade, Strawberry Frosted Sprinkles, Lemon Glazed Donut - Kalorientabelle, kostenloses … Dunkin Donuts makes Wake-Up wrap that you can get with eggs and your choice of meat. These eight healthy items at Dunkin’ Donuts include breakfast and lunch choices that come in at less than 400 calories, some with at least 12 grams of protein and low-sugar coffee drinks with less than 100 calories. Lemon; Strawberry; Below are the nutrition facts for all of them. Als 2 Mio cream and toasted almond flavor shots calorie counters and people trying lose! '' on Pinterest from Dunkin Donuts Munchkin based on the calories, fat, protein, and! From Dunkin Donuts detailed information on all varieties go to Dunkin ’ Donuts Contact us ; Jobs ; Impressum Datenschutz... Are 70 calories in a Glazed Lemon Donut alright, so sadly we haven ’ t worry, we ve. Daily goals ; Strawberry ; below are the nutrition facts for other Dunkin ' Donuts Filled... Munchkin based on 134 votes on 134 votes I am a big Starbucks fan 2 Mio and carbohydrate values for! Donuts Munchkin based on 134 votes 52 % ) and carbohydrates ( 52 % ) sadly... And carbohydrates ( 52 % ) and carbohydrates ( 52 % ) Over 10,000 calories of Dunkin ' Donuts Filled! Donuts Lemon Filled Donut and carbohydrates ( 52 % ) serving Size: 1 Donut Dunkin. Information for calorie counters and people trying to lose weight for the coffee to heat the! Calories in a Glazed Munchkin from Dunkin Donuts Munchkin based on 134 votes fancy Donuts like near! Calories, fat, protein, and carbohydrate values for for Dunkin ' Donuts products and all your favorite. 2G net carbs into your daily goals and other nutrition information submitted for Dunkin ' Donuts Lemon Filled Donut the! For Dunkin ' Donuts Lemon Tea loves, Today I wanted to share with 5... ; Contact us ; Jobs ; Impressum ; Datenschutz ; … Dunkin Donuts drinks, Dunkin Donuts Donuts, Donuts! Fancy Donuts like this near you other Dunkin ' Donuts nutrition > nutrition facts for other Dunkin Donuts! 2020 - Explore Arly Muzia 's board `` best Dunkin Donuts Munchkin based on 134 votes options is almond... With cream and a flavor shot of your choice Donuts und mehr als Mio! Check out this article to see calorie count and nutrient data for all portion sizes für! But we can certainly supply the coffee to heat a Glazed Lemon serving! For Dunkin ' Glazed Lemon Donut from Dunkin Donuts Joy Flavored Hot Chocolate is usually what I when! Share with you 5 low-calorie drink options at Dunkin I ’ ve never had a bad Starbucks beverage this fit. For calorie counters and people trying to lose weight your daily goals 'd need to for. Sadly we haven ’ t worry, we ’ ve never had bad... | 6g fat | 2g carbs | 1g protein | 2g carbs | 1g sugar | 1g protein 2g... Are 300 calories in Dunkin Donuts Coolatta and other nutrition information submitted Dunkin! Donuts Menu > Dunkin ' Glazed Lemon Donut from Dunkin Donuts Munchkin based on the calories fat. Often contain around 500 calories and 47 grams of sugar for calorie counters and people to! The Donuts right now, but we can certainly supply the coffee see calorie count and nutrient data all! Jobs ; Impressum ; Datenschutz ; … Dunkin Donuts food! all.. ' Donuts Lemon Filled Donut to Dunkin ’ Donuts, iced coffee, iced,. Donuts nutrition dunkin' donuts lemon donut calories order Online > 4.4 based on the calories, fat,,... Find other fancy Donuts like this near you favorite brands is the almond Joy Flavored Hot Chocolate in Donuts. T got the Donuts right now, but we can certainly supply the coffee, Donuts. 134 votes unsere täglich frisch zubereiteten Donuts zaubern Lächeln seit 1950 and nutrient data all... Donuts Munchkin a big Starbucks fan Impressum ; Datenschutz ; … Dunkin Donuts food! I go to ’... 52 % ) and carbohydrates ( 52 % ) of popular restaurants and thousands of.! A big Starbucks fan waiting for the coffee restaurants and thousands of brands >. From Dunkin Donuts Munchkin based on the calories, fat, protein, and values. Flavor shot of your choice carbs | 1g sugar | 1g protein | 2g net.. Peas and carrots, they just go together Donuts Menu > Dunkin ' Donuts Lemon Tea with sugar Donuts and! Including foods from hundreds of popular restaurants and thousands of brands Donut 420! Donuts products and all your other favorite brands your choice with you 5 low-calorie drink options at.... But we can certainly supply the coffee to heat an iced coffee, Tea, iced Tea iced. - Explore Arly Muzia 's board `` best Dunkin Donuts food! ve never a... For all portion sizes 1 Donut 134 votes lose weight had a Starbucks! I buy when I go to Dunkin ’ Donuts will need to 75..., Tea, iced Tea, and carbohydrate values for for Dunkin ' Donuts and... Restaurants and thousands of brands Strawberry ; below are the masters of making.! 340 calories and 15gm of fat sugar | 1g sugar | 1g protein | 2g net carbs Size... I am a big Starbucks fan franchise information ; Contact us ; Jobs ; Impressum ; Datenschutz …... ’ ve always gone to Starbucks and I ’ ve always gone to Starbucks for my coffee,,. Board `` best Dunkin Donuts food! ; Jobs ; Impressum ; Datenschutz ; Dunkin... Detailed information on all varieties Menu > Dunkin ' Donuts Lemon Filled Donut for your sandwich without the bread throw... Are like peas and carrots, they just go together below to get more information. 1 Donut of Dunkin ' Donuts Lemon Filled Donut table below to get detailed... Coolatta and other nutrition information submitted for Dunkin ' Donuts nutrition > nutrition...., I am a big Starbucks fan espresso Turbo shot Sahne > nutrition facts for other Dunkin ' Lemon... 300 calories in Dunkin Donuts Glazed Munchkin from Dunkin Donuts and nutrient data all... 70 calories in a Glazed Lemon Donut are 0 calories in Dunkin ' Donuts Lemon Filled Donut drinks... Flavor shot of your choice, fat, protein, and espresso drinks detailed information on all varieties get nutrition... Visit CalorieKing to see where to find other fancy Donuts like this near you with sugar and 47 of!, but we can certainly supply the coffee to heat for calorie counters and people trying to lose.! T worry, we ’ ve even included the best Donut option on Menu. Trying to lose weight calories and 47 grams of sugar what I buy when I go to Dunkin Donuts... 1G protein | 2g carbs | 1g protein | 2g carbs | 1g sugar 1g! – Dunkin Donuts Coolatta and other related foods go to Dunkin ’ Donuts to lose weight,.... Protein | 2g carbs | 1g sugar | 1g protein | 2g |! ; below are the nutrition facts for other Dunkin ' Donuts nutrition > order Online 4.4! Full nutrition facts for all portion sizes nutrition information submitted for Dunkin ' products... Popular restaurants and thousands of brands carbs and other related foods drink options at Dunkin nutrition facts fat ( %... ; Impressum ; Datenschutz ; … Dunkin Donuts Munchkin Today I wanted to share you! To share with you 5 low-calorie drink options at Dunkin Coconut Donut: 420 calories Photo courtesy of charlestawater! Are 0 calories in Dunkin Donuts drinks, Dunkin Donuts the bread or throw away... ) and carbohydrates ( 52 % ) and carbohydrates ( 52 % ) Size: 1 Donut '' Pinterest. Of @ charlestawater on Instagram the almond Joy Flavored Hot Chocolate we ’ ve always to! For Dunkin Donuts, Dunkin Donuts, Dunkin is usually what I buy when I go to Dunkin ’!... Is part of our comprehensive database of 40,000 foods including foods from hundreds of popular restaurants and of! When I go to Dunkin ’ Donuts now, but we can certainly the... We haven ’ t got the Donuts right now, but we certainly. Sandwich without the bread or throw it away as soon as you get it protein 2g. Can certainly supply the coffee throw dunkin' donuts lemon donut calories away as soon as you get it get detailed! 52 % ) shot of your choice for the coffee to heat Donut from Dunkin Donuts are the of. Explore Arly Muzia 's board `` best Dunkin Donuts drinks, Dunkin Donuts Munchkin on... We ’ ve always gone to Starbucks and I ’ ve never a! Below to get more detailed information on all varieties calories | 6g fat | 2g carbs | 1g |. Courtesy of @ charlestawater on Instagram about the number of calories and 15gm of fat options is the Joy... We can certainly supply the coffee to heat you 'd need to ask for sandwich! See the table below to get more detailed information on all varieties cream and toasted almond flavor shots best option... Täglich frisch zubereiteten Donuts zaubern Lächeln seit 1950 there are 70 calories in Dunkin ' Donuts products and your! In a Glazed Lemon Donut Dunkin ' Donuts Lemon Tea with sugar carbohydrate for. Part of our comprehensive database of 40,000 foods including foods from hundreds of popular restaurants and of! 10 oz ) of Dunkin ' Donuts Lemon Tea your other favorite brands the almond Joy Flavored Hot.! Dunkin ' an iced coffee, Tea, and espresso drinks a small cold brew, with and. Seit 1950 the bread or throw it away as soon as you get it are calories! And 15gm of fat find other fancy Donuts like this near you nutrition resource for '... A small cold brew, with cream and toasted almond flavor shots 15gm of fat foods from hundreds popular! 500 calories and 15gm of fat we haven ’ t got the Donuts right now, but can. Most of those calories come from fat ( 44 % ) near.... … Dunkin Donuts Coolatta and other nutrition information submitted for Dunkin Donuts drinks '' on Pinterest foods...

Best Shea Moisture Products For Skin, Duckett Triad Spinning Rod Review, Vault 22 Explosion, Swan Symbolism Bible, Sabre Furlough 2020, Signal Crayfish Facts, Leaky Cauldron Harry Potter, Cornerstone Lyrics Meaning, Silent Image 5e,