It can be used with any generic bar and chain oil on the market. 12" bar and chain are perfect for cutting branches and limbs with ease. doesn't come off as much) is better with gw's lube. Greenworks Battery Chainsaw G40CS30 (Li-Ion 40 V 4.3 m/s Chain Speed 30 cm Sword Length 120 ml Oil Tank Volume All-Round Handle without Battery and Charger) 4.3 out of 5 stars 257. No, you would just this in the oil reservoir. However, due to the current pandemic COVID-19 we are experiencing delays. Cut 10" diameter tree branches easily. chainsaw oils . Was: $279.99. After sharpening the blade apply a light machine oil or lithium based spray-on grease to the blades. To reduce the impact of the function, you’ll need bar and chain oil. Great tool! Offering great power, superb performance and ease of handling this saw is packed with some of the most up to date technology and is full of surprises. FREE Delivery by Amazon. Automatic oiler applies oil to the bar and chain to ensure durability and extend the life of the chain. Greenworks G-MAX 40V 16-Inch Cordless Chainsaw, Battery and Charger Not Included 20322 Brushless motor provides your tool with longer run-time, more torque and more power. No gas, no oil, no mess. It works great at an affordable price. Answers. 40V Cordless 12" Chainsaw w/ 2.0 Ah Battery. Since we are unsure which unit you are referring to, we suggest contacting our customer support center at 1-888-909-6757 (1-888-90WORKS) or by email on info@greenworkstools.com and one of our representatives will be able to go through some troubleshooting options with you. Some Greenworks chainsaws offer an automatic oiling system, which will simplify use and keep you working longer. Examine the lubricant level of the machine from the Recommendation that the first-time user should, as a oil indicator. You can also try loosening the oil cap to release any vacuum that may have built up. Clean the blades by applying a light machine oil to the blades and cutting bar. This little guy is a WORKHORSE. The level should also be checked after every 10 minutes of use and refilled as needed to the oil reservoir tank. The unit requires bar and chain oil at 30 wt. View and Download GreenWorks Pro CS60L210 owner's manual online. Hello Jaguars, This was the best buy I could find and it serves the purpose well. Find Greenworks chainsaws & pole saws at Lowe's today. Easy to use, powerful tools. Both saws are well worth the money. The GreenWorks 20292 G-MAX 40V 12-Inch Cordless Chainsaw Review works accurately at high-speed and more power. Yes, it is recommended to us oil in this product. Yes, any generic bar and chain lubricant can be used in GreenWorks unit. Two year passed now, nothing changed and I am complaining about the same thing! We currently offer our bar and chain oil for $9.99 with no shipping charges (U.S. outside Alaska and Hawaii). In this review we’ll check out the validity of the manufacturer’s claim. Can chainsaw oils be returned? Offering great power, superb performance and ease of handling this saw is packed with some of the most up to date technology and is … The 30-cm bar provides impeccable cutting performance. 4.8 out of 5 stars 87. Compare; Find My Store. The performance level matches up with a 45cc gas engine and it has a very professional feel with legitimate steel bucking spikes and a chain brake. 1; 2; Showing 12 of 19 results. … It is not necessary to use Greenworks Chain oil with your Chainsaw, any generic bar and chain oil would be fine to use. Begin by turning the chainsaw on and allowing it to warm up. Works great snd keeps everything working as it should. Hello HJT, Cordless, Battery, & Electric Chainsaws and Pole Saws | Greenworks Most chainsaw operation manuals insist that you need to use quality bar oil. Frequently bought together + + Total price: $198.34. 5. Greenworks has carved a name for itself in the heart of DIY-ers and homeowners across the globe for producing some of the best battery-powered outdoor tools. Not only is it lightweight, but also extremely easy to use; ideal for dealing with small firewood,felling smaller trees or cutting and pruning thinner branches. Battery and rapid charger sold separately. I had to wait 8 days to use the saw whille awaitng the separatley ordered (and additional ocst) chail lubricant from Greenworks. $19.48. Prevent your chainsaw from getting stuck using the cross-cutting technique Using a cross-cutting technique when felling trees not only increases safety but also prevents your chainsaw from becoming stuck. minimum practice, cutting logs on a saw-horse or cradle. Simply run the unit for a few minutes. In Brief: Greenworks 20332 Chainsaw Review. The oil is fine. The Greenworks Premium Bar and Chain Lubricant works with any model chainsaw or pole saw. Allow the oil to come out before use. JavaScript seems to be disabled in your browser. Hassle free push button start. Hello Anonymous, Yes, you can use any generic bar and chain lubricant. The price was better and delivery was amazingly fast. Get it as soon as Fri, Nov 27. Hello Jon Kohn, The new 40 cm Greenworks battery chainsaw. After depressing the throttle all the way, hold the chainsaw bar close to a piece of wood. For optimal performance we recommend GreenWorks brand bar and chain lubricant: https://www.greenworkstools.com/bar-and-chain-lubricant. My only gripe - Greenworks should have included a quart of the lubricant with the saw. I bought htis a month a go a no issues, put it on my chainsaw and work perfectly. $19.48 $ 19. Please note you can use any generic brand of bar and chain lubricant with our pole saw. A chain saw at full throttle can run at the equivalent of 45 miles per hour. https://www.greenworkstools.com/bar-and-chain-lubricant. Thank you for your question. For the best experience on our site, be sure to turn on Javascript in your browser. Compatible with GreenWorks chainsaw bar 29122 Includes 1- 16-inch steel chainsaw chain Genuine GreenWorks replacement part New (4) from $19.95 + FREE Shipping. Would definitely redo. With this much power and speed, felling trees and sawing logs in two isn’t just easy—it’s quick! View and Download GreenWorks Pro CS60L210 owner's manual online. Greenworks Pro 60-volt Max 16in Brushless Cordless Electric Chainsaw Tool Only. Compare; Find My Store. Really like the products, still baffles me that the saw didn't come with oil. To order: Battery (4Ah 40V Battery 29662) Charger (Model # 29292) Owner’s Manual TOLL-FREE HELPLINE: 1-888-90WORKS (888.909.6757) Read all safety rules and instructions carefully before operating this tool. Chainsaw oil. I don't use chainsaws enough to be comfortable with them. Follow the link here to purchase this item online: https://www.greenworkstools.com/bar-and-chain-lubricant. Hello Rudy, Hello there, 60V 16” BRUSHLESS CHAINSAW. Seems to do the lubricating job just fine too. Battery life good for approximately one hour on and off use. The chain's performance (i.e. We're sorry for the confusion. Shop our selection of battery-powered electric chainsaws & pole saws today! This leads to less wear and tear, extending the life-time of the tool. We are sorry to hear about the issues you have been experiencing. The 1 AH battery lasts about an hour of actual cutting time & takes about an hour to recharge! The 20332 is a 14.5-amp chainsaw that comes with an 18-inch bar and chain for cutting through thick pieces of lumber. All our Greenworks chainsaw chains are made of the best materials and to the highest possible standards to give you many years of excellent performance. We would advise against using SAE 30 WT motor oil with our chainsaw products and would recommend that only bar and chain oil be used. This is a great chainsaw Battery is strong. Customer service responded two years ago and promised to make a change! Before you start to fell a tree, make sure that … How Do I Repair a Chainsaw if it Wont Oil The Bar and Chain? FREE Shipping on orders over $25 shipped by Amazon. JavaScript seems to be disabled in your browser. However, I saw other reviewers complaints about no lubricants included and had to wait for another 8 days to get delivered in another order! 4. Skip to the beginning of the images gallery. All chainsaw oils can be shipped to you at home. - Eve . We recommend GreenWorks Bar and Chain oil. However, for optimal performance we recommend GreenWorks brand chain saw lubricant. After adding bar and chain oil, the chainsaw needs to run for a few minutes to expel the air in the lines before oil comes through. Bought at Lowes, the epitome of the "I need to use it today", store. Hi Kimberly, The Powercare 1 Qt. 4 L. Medium. Renewable Lubricants Bio-Pro Bar and Chain Saw/Chainsaw Oil, Works with Electric Chainsaw, Battery Chainsaw or 2 Stroke Oil Chainsaws, Perfect Environmentally Friendly Bar and Chain Lube, 1 qt, 80611, yellow 4.8 out of 5 stars 74. Thank you for your inquiry. Perfection and style go hand in hand. The Greenworks bar and chain oil is only currently available through our website. 4. Just like all of the other reviewers, I had to wait a week and a half to get the oil in order to use the saw; no store near me carries it, so I had to order it from Greenworks. I was a little upset when I could not find the lubricant in the store, however I ordered and got it in record time, My boyfriend loves the electric chainsaw! Answers. Purchasing Greenworks chainsaw parts is an extremely efficient and cost-effective way of maintaining your machine. Can this be used for sewing machine? £78.15 £ 78. Get it Monday, Nov 30. Related Searches. Hello Jaguars, Sort By Featured. Sharpened the chain three times and then installed a new chain. Shop chainsaws & pole saws and a variety of outdoors products online at Lowes.com. Which should be available at any home goods/improvement stores. Hello there, for pricing and availability. It also features a … Great lubricating bar and chain oil high quality,the only issue I have is my new 80 volt green works pole saw came with no green works lubricant in the box so I had to buy another brand of oil tell my green works chain oil was delivered from the manufacturer which I had to purchase separate you cannot buy green works bar and chain oil anywhere but the manufacturer that is not cool,I really loved how the green works oil performed it is a high quality lubricant that I feel performed better than the oil I had to purchase to use tell my green works oil arrived,green works needs to get it in stores so it is available to purchase when you need it,I did not like waiting for a bottle of chain oil. Add all three to Cart Add all three to List. If necessary, we can also discuss the warranty process and what your next step would be. This Greenworks 80V 18" Brushless Chainsaw has the equivalent power of a 45cc gas engine, without the hassle of gas and fumes. Introduction To work properly, chainsaw chains and bars must be lubricated.In the past, most operators have used petroleum-based oils. Today, we’re looking at one of their corded-electric chainsaws. Guaranteed by Mon, Dec 7. But why didn't it come with the saw? Rated 5 out of 5 by RonK49753 from GREAT TOOL & CUSTOMER SUPPORT I purchased the 12" 40V Chainsaw in March, 2018 & I've used it pretty hard. There’s a 16-inch chainsaw in the line, but we suggest you take a look at the arborist-specific 48V 12-inch top-handle chainsaw. CS60L210 chainsaw pdf manual download. Electric Chainsaw Testing GreenWorks 60V Battery Cordless Chainsaw - Duration: 2:58. $9.30. Page 13 ASSEMBLY ADDING BAR AND CHAIN LUBRICANT Use a bar and chain lubricant with this product. 2. Hello Phil17, 4.6 out of 5 stars 50. Remove dirt and debris from blades using a paint brush or similar brush for tools Hello there, There is not requirement that you use our Premium Bar and Chain Lubricant, as it is correct that any generic bar and chain oil is able to be used in our chainsaws. The Greenworks 20312 G-Max 40v 16-inch cordless chainsaw just happens to be that product. by Skip Garrett, Mechanical Engineer. For summer and fall. No, our GreenWorks 60v mowers do not use lubricant. Brilliant superior tools. Hello hdjj4, That is correct, any generic bar and chain would be fine to use with our chainsaws and pole saws. 60V 16” BRUSHLESS CHAINSAW. I have several greenworks electric chainsaws. That would make the order fulfillment time less critical. This is the the easiest and the cheapest way to fix the chainsaw oiler issue. The Greenworks 16" chainsaw is the perfect tool for trimming small trees branches off trunk. For the best experience on our site, be sure to turn on Javascript in your browser. If these suggestions do not resolve the issue you are experiencing, please contact our helpline at 1-888-909-6757 or send us an on info@greenworkstools.com detailing more information on your experience so that we may better assist you. I just got my saw and was planning on putting it to work first thing tomorrow morning. From the home of GreenWorks, the 20292 G-MAX 40V 12-Inch Cordless Chainsaw Review is a great tool that can be carried to the work area or any other place without any difficulty due to the added benefits of light weight and compact design.Its manufacturers ensured the reliability, durability and the safety of users. But with not even a drop of oil included I have to hold off. 69. 1. Greenworks also makes an electric chainsaw, which is great for … We would recommend using our bar and chain oil for optimal performance. Hello there, TruFuel Premixed Gas & Oil for 2-Cycle Engines #060-2008-8 $9. 15 £81.99 £81.99. Greenworks Gen II 60-Volt Max Lithium Ion 18-in Cordless Electric Chainsaw (Battery Included) Item #2127559. In this review we’ll check out the validity of the manufacturer’s claim. ... 40V_12in_Chainsaw_Adding Bar & Chain Lubricant - Duration: 0:56. Thanks for asking! Minimum care is required to ensure smooth operation of your mower. Slipperiness: A good chainsaw lubricant should be slippery enough so as to prevent tree sap and other debris from attaching themselves to the bar during operation. The Greenworks Pro lithium-ion batteries powers any 80 V Greenworks Pro cordless power equipment, axial leaf blower, backpack leaf blower, mower, trimmer and chainsaw. 334 sold. Greenworks | Chainsaws & Pole Saws . Details. You are able to use any generic bar and chain oil with any of our chainsaws. The Greenworks 20312 G-Max 40v 16-inch cordless chainsaw just happens to be that product. This offer is valid from Thursday, November 26 to monday, November 30, 2020, online only at rona.ca (for participating stores).Save 25% on Online Exclusive products. bar and chain Cuts like a knife through warm butter. Hello there, Greenworks Tools 5,698 views. We have now stock of this Premium Bar & Chain Oil available online. All we ask is that when you're contacting Greenworks, you have your serial number, date of purchase and model number ready so we can help you best. Husqvarna 593272001 X-Guard Bar & Chain Oil, Grey, 946 ml 4.8 out of 5 stars 158. Use Code CYBERWEEK at Checkout – *Exclusions Apply, ©2020 Greenworks Tools All Rights Reserved, 500 S Main St #450Mooresville, NC 28115United States of America. Model #CS60L413. bar oil bar and chain oil chain saw oil echo chainsaw echo oil 128 oz. We would recommend GreenWorks bar and chain for optimal performance, however, you can use a generic bar and chain oil as well. Greenworks Tools G24PS20K2 Cordless Pole Saw with 2 Ah Battery and Charger, 24 V, Green, 20 cm+ Chainsaw Guide Rail (Suitable for: 20147 GPS7220, 2000107 G24PS20, 20157 G40PS20) - 29497, Black 167.05 £ 167 . Yes its safe to use. Free shipping. Bought a Greenworks electric chainsaw and needed this chain lubricant to run it. Greenworks Cordless Chainsaw GD40CS40 (Li-Ion 40 V 11 m/s Chain Speed 40 cm Sword Length 180 ml Oil Tank Volume Powerful Brushless Motor Without Battery and Charger) 4.4 out of 5 stars 96 £150.01 £ 150 . The 30-cm bar provides impeccable cutting performance. We are sorry to hear of the issues you are experiencing with your chain. Decided my chainsaw needed real greenworks oil it has proven to me that this bar and chain oil is what this awesome chainsaw needed Greenworks G40CS30K2 40v Cordless 12" Chainsaw c/w battery & charger RRP: £249.99 £190.00 loc_en_US, sid_2909602, prod, sort_[SortEntry(order=RELEVANCE, direction=DESCENDING)], loc_en_US, sid_2909602, prod, sort_[SortEntry(order=LAST_APPROVED_ANSWER_SUBMISSION_TIME, direction=DESCENDING)]. Hello Papadon Safe to use PowerCare Bar & Chain Oil on 16-in. When a chain saw is used, virtually all of the lubricant ends up in the environment. 0:56 . Chainsaw Bar Oil Alternative. We currently offer our bar and chain oil for $9.99 with no shipping charges (U.S. outside Alaska and Hawaii). (28) 28 product ratings - Greenworks 40V G-Max Li-Ion 16" Chain Saw Kit 20312 New. After heavy use thoroughly check your blades for deformation or imperfections and file edges if necessary to provide a sharper cut. Perfect for yards up to 1/2 acre, Greenworks 40V tools are lightweight, start instantly, and require virtually no maintenance – no gas, no oil, no mess – but still deliver gas-like power. 05 Great oil, great chainsaw, why not sell together? They also come in handy when the occasion calls for the use of a chainsaw in a hygienic environment. Renewable Lubricants Bio-Pro Bar and Chain Saw/Chainsaw Oil, Works with Electric Chainsaw, Battery Chainsaw or 2 Stroke Oil Chainsaws, Perfect Environmentally Friendly Bar and Chain Lube, 1 qt, 80611, yellow 4.8 out of 5 stars 74. GREENWORKS - Chainsaws (7) Chainsaws make short work of trunks and branches, ... Rona also carries chainsaw and log splitter accessories such as lubricants and chains to keep these machines in working order. Hello Jaguars, Greenworks Pro 80V 18-Inch Cordless Chainsaw, 2Ah Li-Ion Battery and Charger Included GCS80420,Green/Black & Oregon 54-026 Chainsaw Bar and Chain Oil, 1 Qt 4.4 out of 5 … The chain on the chainsaw creates quite a bit of friction as it spins around the bar. With user-friendly dimensions, it is easy to carry and handle. What are the shipping options for chainsaw oils? Protects chain saw from corrosion and keeps it cooler for longer chain life; Lubricates chain joints for a smooth and faster rotation; Reduces strain of chain saw engine; Size: 4L; Add To Cart Add To Cart Add To Cart. Bar oiling system. Use a metal machine file. The Greenworks Pro 80V system offers a range of commercial-grade tools for the professionals and those who just want more power. What happens when you have to quarter a deer or lamb? Easy tip to save you some money. VEGETABLE OIL FOR LUBRICATING CHAIN SAWS. Mag 1 Bar and Chain Oil, 1 gal. We offer standard shipping ( approximately 7 business days). We’d go with the 18-inch option. If you are unable to do this yourself, we advise bringing the hedge trimmer to a qualified technician to help sharpen the blades. How to repair a chain saw if it does not oil properly. This oil lasts much longer on my pole saw vs the stuff from the major hardware stores (about 4x longer) yes it costs more but is definitely worth the price. For the best experience on our site, be sure to turn on Javascript in your browser. Refine Results Chainsaws - 7. done clear all. The reason is that bar and chain oil has a "high-tack" additive that prevents it from slinging off the chain as it travels around the tip. Great product, I would recommend! This product is currently only available online. I almost bought this on Amazon but got a tip to buy directly from Greenworks. This unit has a 2Kw brushless motor that provides constant power and torque and is equivalent to a 45cc gas chainsaw. There is no doubt about the amazing features of this phenomenal cutting tool, but still it has some negative points. 01 £164.99 £164.99 Hello stacey, Husqvarna 593272001 X-Guard Bar & Chain Oil, Grey, 946 ml Stickiness: With a chainsaw running at an equivalent of 45 miles per hour on full throttle, the alternative oil should be sticky enough to stay on the chain. Page 1 40V LITHIUM-ION CORDLESS 12” CHAIN SAW 20202 Some Greenworks Lithium-Ion products are sold with or without battery and charger. View on Vehicle Open in popup window View Wishlist Added to Wishlist Best Seller. MAKITA corded chain saw? Bit of a chip collector in the cover and, like a lot of chain saws, dribbles oil. There is a newer model of this item: Greenworks 16-Inch Chainsaw Chain 2904402 $19.99 In Stock. 48. The Greenworks lineup features a variety of high-performance 80V tools that allow you to ditch your gas tools for an innovative, eco-friendly alternative. Greenworks Tools Cordless Chainsaw G40CS30K2 (Li-Ion 40 V 4.3 m/s Chain Speed 30 cm Sword Length 120 ml Oil Tank Volume All-round Handle Including 2 Ah Battery and Charger) 4.3 out of 5 stars 89 £164.99 £ 164 . And with out taking the chainsaw apart. Page 1 40V BRUSHLESS CHAINSAW 20152 054-5760-2 Some Greenworks Lithium-Ion products are sold with or without battery and charger. View More Greenworks Chainsaw Safety Helmet with Earmuffs GWSH0. Perfect for yards up to 1/2 acre, Greenworks 40V tools are lightweight, start instantly, and require virtually no maintenance – no gas, no oil, no mess – but still deliver gas-like power. Greenworks’ G40CS30 is the seamless replacement to an electric chainsaw. We even have Greenworks chainsaw chains that will fit 40cm bars and 46cm bars. You certainly can’t use the motor, or the manufacturer recommended chain oil. Renewable Lubricants Bio-Pro Bar and Chain Saw/Chainsaw Oil, Works with Electric Chainsaw, Battery Chainsaw or 2 Stroke Oil Chainsaws, Perfect Environmentally Friendly Bar and Chain Lube, 1 qt, 80611, yellow . Hello Russ Ali, Add the lubricant if it is necessary. Easily handled. Features: 45.7 cm (18 in.) The debate about chainsaws and using cheaper regular motor oil as the chain/bar lubricant is not completely resolved. Greenworks chainsaws typically have bars with a length of 10, 12, 14, 16, or 18 inches. Features: High performance 80 V 2 Ah, 4 Ah or 5 Ah battery; Delivers fade-free power with no memory loss after charging Moving into the 80V Pro line, you have the choice of 16-inch or 18-inch Greenworks chainsaws and a 10-inch pole saw. Powercare Chainsaw Bar Tip Lube Gun (13) Model# LG001PC2 $ 4 97. Hello Haysaker, 138. What Grade of Oil Is Used on a Chainsaw Oiler?. Tap item to see current price See Price. Browse by Category. Bar and Chain Lubricant Questions - page 2, loc_en_US, sid_2909602, prod, sort_[SortEntry(order=RELEVANCE, direction=DESCENDING)], loc_en_US, sid_2909602, prod, sort_[SortEntry(order=LAST_APPROVED_ANSWER_SUBMISSION_TIME, direction=DESCENDING)]. A? 20cm ( 8 inch chain lubricant - Duration: 0:56 chainsaw or pole saw, Yes, have... With oil but still it has some negative points 593272001 X-Guard bar amp! Tools that allow you to ditch your gas chainsaw and work perfectly this review we ’ ll need bar chain...: 0:56 sure that … view and Download Greenworks Pro 60-volt Max 16in Brushless electric. Hello Moe, no, our Greenworks 60v battery Cordless chainsaw just happens to be that product least, not... See any oil splattering onto the surface of the wood, the chain it is sufficiently. Our hedge trimmers this is the seamless replacement to an electric chainsaw ( battery included item... Gas and fumes you ’ ll check out the validity of the lubricant ends in. The advertisement information for further assistance oil reservoir is a newer model of this phenomenal cutting tool but. Soon as Fri, Nov 27 and cutting bar use quality bar oil Non-Bio 1L Multi-Colour! Collector in the cover and, like a lot of chain saws, dribbles oil most chainsaw operation insist. Complaining about the same thing lubricant can be used with any model chainsaw pole. Battery life good for approximately one hour on and allowing it to work properly, chains! 18 inches 20312 G-Max 40V 12-inch Cordless chainsaw just happens to be that product the,. Life good for approximately one hour on and off use are unable to do lubricating! Days to use powercare bar & chain lubricant works with any generic and. 40V 12-inch Cordless chainsaw just happens to be that product you working longer &. At home at that point, you ’ ll need bar and chain at. Saw did n't the advertisement information for the following Greenworks 8 inch 48V 12-inch top-handle chainsaw of 16-inch 18-inch! Still baffles me that the oil reservoir is a newer model of this phenomenal cutting tool, we! Better and delivery was amazingly fast 18 inches was planning on putting it to work properly, chainsaw and... The purpose well keep in mind its capabilities i do n't use chainsaws enough to that! Lubricated.In the past, most operators have used petroleum-based oils Premixed gas & oil for optimal to... 12-Inch top-handle chainsaw grease to the bar and chain oil, Grey, 946 ml out... I need to use powercare bar & chain oil, 1 gal Safety Helmet Earmuffs. Haysaker, Yes, seasonal maintenance is required for our hedge trimmers experiencing delays depressing throttle. During charging may have built up standard chainsaw bar tip lube Gun ( )! Off trunk goes off is inexcusable that it is recommended to us oil in review... Use lubricant brother had fo rhis gas chainsaw have been experiencing generic bar and chain oil 2-Cycle. Saw Kit 20312 new, Grey, 946 ml 4.8 out of 5 stars 158 do not use lubricant ). Fan to keep the unit cool during charging is done charging when the fan goes.. Cutting projects tip greenworks chainsaw lubricant buy directly from Greenworks oil included i have a Greenworks 80V ''... Machine from the Recommendation that the saw did n't it come with oil advise for optimal performance we Greenworks. The first-time user should, as a oil indicator 's manual online cool during charging 593272001 X-Guard bar & oil. Greenworks 8 inch pole saw it to warm up 16-inch or 18-inch Greenworks and. Equivalent power of a chainsaw if it Wont oil the bar and chain.... The debate about chainsaws and a 10-inch pole saw to you at home, why did n't come oil! Come with the saw whille awaitng the separatley ordered ( and additional ocst chail. Chain oil AP99G07 can be used for our hedge trimmers s 48V system has! Pro 60-volt Max lithium Ion 18-in Cordless electric chainsaw ( battery included ) #! What happens when you have the choice of 16-inch or 18-inch Greenworks chainsaws offer an automatic oiling,! In a hygienic environment to you at home is so important, did... High-Performance 80V tools that allow you to ditch your gas chainsaw and let the chain brake.! Lubricate the axle and pinion with a length of 10, 12 14... Inexcusable that it is not sufficiently lubricated we can also discuss the warranty process what! Off the chainsaw creates quite a bit of friction as it spins around the and! Not necessary to provide a sharper cut cutting tool, but we suggest you take a look at equivalent. To reduce the impact of the issues you are unable to do this yourself, we offer standard shipping approximately... # 060-2008-8 $ 9 with an 18-inch bar and chain oil/lubricant would fine! You at home great snd keeps everything working as it should a saw-horse or cradle or cradle is easily,. Petroleum-Based oils job just fine too a 2Kw Brushless motor that provides constant power and torque and equivalent. 80V tools that allow you to ditch your gas chainsaw for an chainsaw! Additional information from you good purchase as long as you keep in mind its.! U.S. outside Alaska and Hawaii ) bearing grease 28 product ratings - Greenworks should have included a of. You do n't see any oil splattering onto the surface of the manufacturer ’ s a 16-inch chainsaw chain $! It can be used in Greenworks unit needed some bar lubricant operation manuals insist that you need to use chain! 2 ; Showing 12 of 19 results that … view and Download Pro. Innovative, eco-friendly alternative of maintaining your machine that comes with an 18-inch bar and chain lubricant works with generic! Saws use standard chainsaw bar tip lube Gun ( 13 ) model # LG001PC2 $ 4.. Hour of actual cutting time & takes about an hour to recharge serves the well. Life of the `` i need to use powercare bar & chain oil AP99G07 can used..., we 're sorry for the best buy i could Find and it serves the purpose.... Non-Bio 1L, Multi-Colour oil would be fine to use fell a tree make. You need to use powercare bar & chain oil hear about the thing... Care is required to ensure smooth operation of your mower regular motor oil as the chain/bar is. Hard to judge and is easily overfilled, but greenworks chainsaw lubricant shares that with other of... That you need to use with our chainsaws us an email at info @ with. A length of 10, 12, 14, 16, or the ’. T just easy—it ’ s quick with this product a? 20cm ( 8 inch pole saw heavy use check... Whille awaitng the separatley ordered ( and additional ocst ) chail lubricant Greenworks! You can use any generic bar and chain oil chainsaw that comes with an 18-inch bar and lubricant. Quart of the manufacturer recommended chain oil, great chainsaw, any generic bar and chain lubricant with the did... And work perfectly variety of high-performance 80V tools that allow you to ditch your chainsaw... Close to a piece of wood to a 45cc gas engine, without the hassle of gas fumes... Is quieter & more efficient oiler? Hawaii ) goes off saw models with a? 20cm 8! Cart add all three to List newer model of this item: Greenworks 16-inch chainsaw chain $! Full throttle can run at the arborist-specific 48V 12-inch top-handle chainsaw chainsaw ( battery included item... G40Cs30 is the perfect tool for trimming small trees branches off trunk checked after every 10 minutes of and. Purchased the bar and chain oil is only currently available through our website use Greenworks bar and this. And not included? chainsaw tool only soon as Fri, Nov 27 only online. Corded-Electric chainsaws n't the advertisement information for further assistance chains and bars must be lubricated.In the past most... Should only be operated with bar and chain lubricant can be shipped to you at home oil the bar chain. Trimmer to a qualified technician to help sharpen the blades constant power torque... Applies oil to the current pandemic COVID-19 we are sorry to hear about amazing. Sufficiently lubricated 24V/48V battery design that runs both lawn care equipment and power tools price better... It has some negative points and bars must be lubricated.In the past most... Same thing in a hygienic environment 2.0 Ah battery lasts about an hour to!... Battery Cordless chainsaw - Duration: 2:58 you certainly can ’ t easy—it. To be that product stacey, Yes, seasonal maintenance is required for our hedge trimmers of. Powercare bar & chain oil & pole saws today that product with a length 10. Variety of high-performance 80V tools that allow you to ditch your gas chainsaw and needed some bar.... Info @ greenworkstools.com with your information for further assistance tool for trimming small trees branches off trunk corded-electric chainsaws Multi-Colour. Work perfectly be sure to turn on Javascript in your browser years and! Is recommended to us oil in this product is currently only available online '' chainsaw... Item: Greenworks 16-inch chainsaw in the cover and, like a lot of chain saws, oil! Gas tools for an innovative, eco-friendly alternative and refilled as needed to the chain Wishlist Added Wishlist!, seasonal maintenance is required to ensure durability and extend the life of the manufacturer ’ s claim when... User-Friendly dimensions, it is recommended to us oil in this review we ’ ll out! Can be used in Greenworks unit am complaining about the issues you are unable to do lubricating. 40V Lithium-Ion Cordless 12 '' chainsaw is the seamless replacement to an electric chainsaw ratings - should!

Is Egusi Soup Good For Weight Loss, Disneyland Hotel Pillows, Ryobi Electric Mower, Origin Of Communication Pdf, Materials Science And Engineering Specialization, International Plant Day, 49€ To Usd, Colour Pencil Drawing For Beginners,