If I hadn't bought a house I'd still be very happy living there! Tools to help you see this property remotely: Many properties are now offering LIVE tours via FaceTime and other streaming apps. Living in Outer Kentwood/Wyoming provides easy access to Gerald R. Ford International, located just 19 minutes from Hidden Lakes Apartments. Amendment: they are adding some perks back, but prices are still considerably huger compared to other apartments of the same quality. They might wait two days to finally plow the lots, and they never put salt down. Your problems with other tenants will never be addressed, all they care about is getting their money. Hidden Lakes currently has both 1 and 2 bedroom apartment homes available for IMMEDIATE move-in. Great neighbors quiet, respectful and friendly. favorite this post Nov ... (Hidden Lakes Apartments) pic hide this posting restore restore this posting. Take advantage of our Clubhouse with a full kitchen, fireplace, and dry sauna, and a jacuzzi overlooking the pool with a large sunbathing deck. Their maintenance staff are prompt and very efficient. Contact Times: Monday-Friday: 9am-6pm Saturday: 10am-4pm Sunday: noon - 4pm (RLNE63599). Hidden Lakes currently has both 1 and 2 bedroom apartment homes available for IMMEDIATE move-in. Conveniently located near US 131, I-96, and 28th street, Hidden Lakes Apartments gives you access to all the shopping, restaurants, and colleges, that Grand Rapids offers. Nearby cities include East Grand Rapids, Grand Rapids, Wyoming, Ada, and Byron Center. 49512, 49508, 49508, 49506, and … Everyone gets stuck trying to get out if there was any amount of snow fall. If I hadn't bought a house I'd still be very happy living there! There isn't much more a person could ask for living in an apartment. The landscaping is rich, elaborate and artfully contrived to provide maximum privacy. Email me listings and apartment related info. We have easy access to Grand Valley State downtown, GRCC, Davenport University, and Calvin College. Great neighbors quiet, respectful and friendly. Discover 2 parks within 8.7 miles, including Calvin College Observatory and Frederik Meijer Gardens & Sculpture Park. 1 BEDROOM APARTMENTS STARTING AT $890.00 2 BEDROOM APARTMENTS STARTING AT $920.00 **RESERVE YOUR NEW HOME TODAY** We offer beautiful apartments that include dishwasher, garbage disposal, FREE carport and gym membership. Come see all Hidden Lakes has to offer-- Contact the leasing office today and speak with one of our professionally trained leasing consultants. The office neglects you after they get you to sign off on. It is a perfect choice for me after own two homes. The unprofessionalism from the staff is sad. Hidden Lakes currently has both 1 and 2 bedroom apartment homes available for IMMEDIATE move-in. Gracious square foot apartment in Grand Rapids available 11/21/20! If you like relaxing by the pool or in the hot tub. Hidden Lakes Apartments at 4260 Hidden Lakes Dr SE, Grand Rapids, MI 49512 They don't enforce the rules for the kids, and they scream and splash and run all over. Select apartments include washer/dryer, fireplace, and cathedral ceilings. Money is their bottom line, nothing else. If you like relaxing by the pool or in the hot tub. The staff isn't so helpful either. grand rapids apartments / housing for rent - craigslist. Everyone gets stuck trying to get out if there was any amount of snow fall. There are no reviews for this property. Hidden Lakes is currently pre-leasing for the upcoming moving season! Ratings are on a scale of 1 (below average) to 10 (above average) and can include test scores, college readiness, academic progress, advanced courses, equity, discipline and attendance data. The unprofessionalism from the staff is sad. Hidden Lakes Apartments is located in Grand Rapids, Michigan in the 49512 zip code. I have a couple neighbors who have lived here at least 5, if not 10 years and has no complaints. Aspen Lakes provides apartments for rent in the Grand Rapids, MI area. The staff isn't so helpful either. Only a 10 minute cab ride away for less than $20.00. This apartment community was built in 1987 and has 3 stories with 384 units. try the craigslist app » Android iOS CL. Come see all we have to offer...Tour one of our beautifully remodeled apartment homes today. See reviews, photos, directions, phone numbers and more for Hidden Lakes Apartments locations in West Grand, Grand Rapids… The instant you turn from 44th St., the world changes around you. The staff isn't so helpful either. Get directions, reviews and information for Hidden Lakes Apartments in Grand Rapids, MI. Find 1 listings related to Hidden Lakes Apartment in Grand Rapids on YP.com. Hidden Lakes Apartments strive to continually improve their buildings, units, and grounds. They only respond to emails about half the time. The apartments themselves are good apartments but the neighbors are rude, inconsiderate and loud. I was nervous and excited to start a new life in Grand Rapids and I'm really glad we pick Hidden Lakes to make our "home". Contact Times: Monday-Friday: 9am-6pm Saturday: 10am-4pm Sunday: noon - 4pm (RLNE63599), 1 space; Assigned Parking. Understanding the housing crisis in Michigan and how rent is ridiculously high in most places, the only reason I would suggest this establishment would be for the lower rent. Daysi is the staff member who has been here the longest at this point, I believe, and she's incredible. If you like relaxing by the pool or in the hot tub. We offer a variety of spacious one and two bedroom apartment homes to fit any lifestyle. Conveniently located near US 131, I-96, and 28th street, Hidden Lakes Apartments gives you access to all the shopping, restaurants, and colleges, that Grand Rapids offers. My wife and I lived at Hidden Lakes and we always felt comfortable there. 4260 Hidden Lakes Dr SE, Grand Rapids, MI 49512. 6 Reviews (616) 281-2200 Website. They might wait two days to finally plow the lots, and they never put salt down. Shoppers will appreciate Hidden Lakes Apartments proximity to Bretwood Centre, Breton Meadows, and Breton Meadows. Ridgwood apartments is a residential community featuring one, two, and three bedroom apartments in Grand Rapids, MI. Your problems with other tenants will never be addressed, all they care about is getting their money. The instant you turn from 44th St., the world changes around you. Hidden Lakes Apartments is a perfect blend of graceful country living and city convenience. Don’t even try to complain about the noise because nothing will be done. My wife and I lived at Hidden Lakes and we always felt comfortable there. See reviews, photos, directions, phone numbers and more for Hidden Lake Apartments locations in West Grand, Grand Rapids… FREE Covered Parking, Share details of your own experience with this property. Everyone gets stuck trying to get out if there was any amount of snow fall. Amendment: they are adding some perks back, but prices are still considerably huger compared to other apartments of the same quality. I can't say enough good things. Bretwood Centre is 0.6 miles away, and Breton Meadows is within a 13 minutes walk. She helped me once when I desperately needed to scan something to my email. Understanding the housing crisis in Michigan and how rent is ridiculously high in most places, the only reason I would suggest this establishment would be for the lower rent. Lower, not low. 1 BEDROOM APARTMENTS STARTING AT $890.00 2 BEDROOM APARTMENTS STARTING AT $920.00 **RESERVE YOUR NEW HOME TODAY** We offer beautiful apartments that include dishwasher, garbage disposal, FREE carport and gym membership. This rental is accepting applications through Apartments.com. Notable as an artistic haven, Grand Rapids hosts the annual ArtPrize competition, a 19-day affair drawing hundreds of thousands of visitors to the city and featuring artwork all throughout Downtown Grand Rapids. Frederik Meijer Gardens exhibits an expansive variety of sculptures and gardens both indoors and outdoors. It is very close to many stores and shopping venues. Factors that influenced these ratings include building design, construction, exterior spaces, and amenities. If you like to have peace and quiet I do no suggest you move here. They take terrible care of the parking lots in the winter. Learn more about Hidden Lakes Apartments in Kentwood, MI and schedule a visit. Amendment: They seem to be trying to take better care of the parking lots this year. Check out photos of model units and community features. This isn't the place for you. Maintenance responded efficiently even for small requests and the staff was always friendly. Hidden Lakes is currently pre-leasing for the upcoming moving season! Come see all Hidden Lakes has to offer-- Contact the leasing office today and speak with one of our professionally trained leasing consultants. See reviews, photos, directions, phone numbers and more for Hidden Lakes Apartment locations in Grand Rapids, MI. Come see all we have to offer...Tour one of our beautifully remodeled apartment homes today. I couldn't have selected a better place. They take terrible care of the parking lots in the winter. Thank god. The ice is terrible, especially around the carports. Hidden Lakes Apartments provides both comfort and convenience. $1,025. Select apartments include washer/dryer, fireplace, and cathedral ceilings. Understanding the housing crisis in Michigan and how rent is ridiculously high in most places, the only reason I would suggest this establishment would be for the lower rent. Let us know if you have a language preference. Meyer May House is revered as one of Frank Lloyd Wright’s architectural masterpieces. Select apartments include washer/dryer, fireplace, and cathedral ceilings. Hidden Lakes is currently pre-leasing for … Fans of the 38th president can learn more about his life and impact on American history at the Gerald R. Ford Presidential Museum. Come see all we have to offer...Tour one of our beautifully remodeled apartment homes today. The ice is terrible, especially around the carports. Lower, not low. A couple of my favorites have moved on to other opportunities, and I wish them well, but I still love the new staff. Call the leasing office today to schedule your personalized tour of one of our newly remodeled Apartment Homes. Hidden Lakes Apartments is located in the 49512 Zip code of the Outer Kentwood Wyoming Neighborhood in Grand Rapids, MI.This community is professionally managed by DTN Management Company Ask about our move-in specials Best of Grand … Recreational activities near Hidden Lakes Apartments are plentiful. Small Dogs Only - 100 lbs or less, non-aggressive breed, $300 pet fee for the first pet and $100 for 2nd pet. If you like to have peace and quiet I do no suggest you move here. Make Hidden Lakes Apartments your new home. Don’t even try to complain about the noise because nothing will be done. Come see all Hidden Lakes has to offer-- Contact the leasing office today and speak with one of our professionally trained leasing consultants. MLS #. Prices and availability subject to change without notice. This apartment community was built in 1987 and has 3 stories with 384 units. No matter how many times you ask them to take care of it, they don't care. This isn't the place for you. grand ... (Hidden Lakes Apartments) pic hide this posting restore restore this posting. Take advantage of the fine dining, entertainment, shopping, golf courses, lakes, universities She actually allowed my husband and I to meet with her after her normal business hours, which I greatly appreciate. Welcome to Hidden Lakes Apartments, where you'll discover the best in apartment living! ! Beware of the super thin walls and floors that allow all noise to be heard. If you move here, the only thing I'd caution against is the online automatic payment option. This apartment community also offers amenities such as Public Transportation, 24-Hour Maintenance and Clubhouse Lounge, Clubhouse Rental Available and is located on 4260 Hidden Lakes Dr. in the 49512 zip code. Discover the unexpected charm of country living and city convenience. They don't enforce the rules for the kids, and they scream and splash and run all over. Or sign in if you already have an account. Hidden Lakes Apartments is an apartment in Kentwood in zip code 49512. See reviews, photos, directions, phone numbers and more for Hidden Lake Apartments locations in Grand Rapids, MI. The second largest city in Michigan, Grand Rapids rests on the Grand River, about 30 miles east of Lake Michigan. Centrally located, our recreational facility features a great room, full kitchen, fireplace and bar. Contact Times: Monday-Friday: 9am-6pm Saturday: 10am-4pm Sunday: noon - 4pm (RLNE63599)Read More. They put on several events throughout the year, and I feel the rent raises are fair. This apartment community also offers amenities such as Basketball Court, Controlled Access and Fire Sprinklers and is located on 4260 Hidden Lakes Dr. in the 49512 zip code. Enjoy our on-site paw park, nearby Stanaback Park, or bike miles of Kent Trails that are virtually at your doorstep. Take advantage of our Clubhouse with a full kitchen, fireplace, and dry sauna, and a jacuzzi overlooking the pool with a large sunbathing deck. I moved into Hidden Lakes Apartments in July. $1,337. Thank god. If you like to have peace and quiet I do no suggest you move here. If you like for office staff to treat you fairly I also suggest you don’t move here. Grand Rapids is also the hometown of former United States President Gerald Ford. Nestled harmoniously amongst rolling hills, beautiful lakes, and lush landscaping, Hidden Lakes provides serenity that allows you to relax while knowing Grand Rapids attractions are just minutes away. No matter how many times you ask them to take care of it, they don't care. Come see all Hidden Lakes has to offer-- Contact the leasing office today and speak with one of our professionally trained leasing consultants. The office staff have always treated my husband and me nicely. Your new home offers easy access to fine dining, shopping, entertainment, and outdoor recreation. Hidden Lakes Apartments strive to continually improve their buildings, units, and grounds. The entire staff from 6 years ago. Find 1 listings related to Hidden Lake Apartments in West Grand on YP.com. Money is their bottom line, nothing else.Read More, Within 50 Miles of Hidden Lakes Apartments, Call the leasing office today to schedule your personalized tour of one of our newly remodeled Apartment Homes. It is very close to many stores and shopping venues. A perfect blend of graceful country living and city convenience. Close to the Gerald R. Ford Airport making travel very easy. This community has a 1 - 2 bedroom, 1 - 2 bathroom, and is for rent for $1,050 - $1,173. I've recently learned it's not reliable, and it's nearly impossible to get a late fee waived (which I generally agree with). The landscaping is rich, elaborate and artfully contrived to provide maximum privacy and blends harmoniously with the architecture. Hidden Lakes is currently pre-leasing for the upcoming moving season! A perfect blend of graceful country living and city convenience. Thank god.Read More. The office neglects you after they get you to sign off on your lease. Contact now: Good News! Beware of the super thin walls and floors that allow all noise to be heard. Their maintenance staff are prompt and very efficient. Hidden Lakes currently has both 1 and 2 bedroom apartment homes available for IMMEDIATE move-in. Formerly known as the Furniture City, Grand Rapids is now nicknamed the River City as well as Beer City USA for its riverside locale and proximity to 40 craft breweries. Call the leasing office today to schedule your personalized tour of one of our newly remodeled Apartment Homes. Search and apply for your next apartment rental from your phone. Javascript has been disabled on your browser, so some functionality on the site may be disabled. Outwardly looks nice but has a lot of management issues. The office neglects you after they get you to sign off on your lease. There isn't much more a person could ask for living in an apartment. Premium Suite Apartment Homes Available NOW! I love this place. Find 1 listings related to Hidden Lakes Apartments in West Grand on YP.com. Your problems with other tenants will never be addressed, all they care about is getting their money. It is a perfect choice for me after own two homes. Hidden Lakes Apartments 4260 Hidden Lakes Dr SE Grand Rapids MI 49512. Only a 10 minute cab ride away for less than $20.00. You'll love being only minutes from the airport, shopping, dining and much more. Hidden Lakes Apartments is located in Grand Rapids, Michigan in the 49512 zip code. I was able to meet the relatively new property manager Melissa today under unfortunate circumstances, but she was very professional, and we came to a fair resolution. This rating combines renter reviews and property features into one simplified score to help you evaluate this property. We offer a variety of spacious one and two bedroom apartment homes to fit any lifestyle. We have easy access to Grand Valley State downtown, GRCC, Davenport University, and Calvin College. They don't enforce the rules for the kids, and they scream and splash and run all over. I have lived here for almost 2 years and I love it here. They only respond to emails about half the time. The landscaping is rich, elaborate and artfully contrived to provide maximum privacy. Apartments for Rent in Grand Rapids, MI . Apartments at Hidden Lakes Apartment are equipped with Dishwasher, Disposal and Hardwood Floors. 1 BEDROOM APARTMENTS STARTING AT $890.00 2 BEDROOM APARTMENTS STARTING AT $920.00 **RESERVE YOUR NEW HOME TODAY** We offer beautiful apartments that include dishwasher, garbage disposal, FREE carport and gym membership. Amendment: They seem to be trying to take better care of the parking lots this year. Formerly known as the Furniture City, Grand Rapids is now nicknamed the River City as well as Beer City USA for its riverside locale and proximity to 40 craft breweries. The unprofessionalism from the staff is sad. Hidden Lakes Apartments is located in Kentwood Michigan on the north side of 44th street just east of Breton Road. Conveniently located in Kentwood, just minutes from downtown Grand Rapids, MI. Hidden Lakes at 4260 Hidden Lakes Dr Se, Grand Rapids, MI 49512, USA apartments for rent Make Your Move. Hidden Lakes currently has both 1 and 2 bedroom apartment homes available for IMMEDIATE move-in. Spacious layouts and amenities welcome you home, along with exceptional service and an ideal location within walking distance to shopping, dining and entertainment options. Discover floor plan options, photos, amenities, and our great location in Grand Rapids. The effect is one of natural beauty with a touch of elegance. $1,195. If you like for office staff to treat you fairly I also suggest you don’t move here. Hidden Lakes is currently pre-leasing for … Our 1, 2, and 3 bedroom apartments offer unique floor plans equipped with washer/dryers, large bedrooms/baths and your own private garage. View unit and community amenities for Hidden Lakes Apartments in Kentwood, MI. We a just minutes from the Gerald R. Ford Airport and downtown Grand Rapids. She always greets me when I walk in, and it's nice to be able to go to someone familiar with any requests. your lease. Our community is located on 44th Street SE, between M-37 (East Beltline) and Breton Rd. Your new home offers easy access to … The landscaping is rich, elaborate, and artfully contrived to provide maximum privacy. Snow was plowed often and our neighbors were nice. If you like for office staff to treat you fairly I also suggest you don’t move here. Be the first to add a review on this property. Maintenance responded efficiently even for small requests and the staff was always friendly. The landscaping is rich, elaborate and artfully contrived to provide maximum privacy. Hidden Lakes Apartments in Grand Rapids, MI feature 1 and 2 bedroom apartments homes just minutes from everything. See reviews, photos, directions, phone numbers and more for Hidden Lake Apartment locations in Grand Rapids, MI. The apartments themselves are good apartments but the neighbors are rude, inconsiderate and loud. $1,905 3br - 1544ft 2 - (Grand Rapids) pic hide this posting restore restore this posting. This isn't the place for you. Find 1 listings related to Hidden Lake Apartment in Grand Rapids on YP.com. Amendment: they are adding some perks back, but prices are still considerably huger compared to other apartments of the same quality. The instant you turn from 44th St., the world changes around you. Hidden Lakes Apartments is an apartment located in Kent County, the 49512 ZIP Code, and the Kentwood Public Schools attendance zone. Premium Suite Apartment Homes Available NOW! Discover the unexpected charm of country living and city convenience. Just minutes from Downtown Grand Rapids, Hidden Creek Apartments offers residents the life of leisure with the convenience of restaurants, shopping and entertainment at your fingertips. View floor plans, photos, and community amenities. Apartments at Hidden Lakes II Apartment are equipped with Fireplaces Available*, Indoor Corridor and Washer/Dryer Available*. Discover the unexpected charm of country living and city convenience. What are you waiting for? A perfect blend of graceful country living and city convenience. Take advantage of our Clubhouse with a full kitchen, fireplace, and dry sauna, and a jacuzzi overlooking the pool with a large sunbathing deck. Once you move in your pretty much just another check in the mail to them.Beware! They take terrible care of the parking lots in the winter. Reconsider because this place is all about curb appeal. This apartment community was built in 1987 and has 3 stories with 384 units. I couldn't have selected a better place. Hidden Lakes Apartments in Grand Rapids, MI feature 1 and 2 bedroom apartments homes just minutes from everything. Take advantage of the fine dining, entertainment, shopping, golf courses, lakes, universities and corporate offices all just minutes away. Find 1 listings related to Hidden Lake Apartments in Grand Rapids on YP.com. more Welcome home to Hidden Lakes! Our community in greater Grand Rapids offers easy access to fine dining, entertainment, shopping and outdoor recreation. The second largest city in Michigan, Grand Rapids rests on the Grand River, about 30 miles east of Lake Michigan. Conveniently located in Kentwood, just minutes from downtown Grand Rapids, MI. We were welcomed by a very friendly staff who worked with us on getting the apartment of our dreams. Close to the Gerald R. Ford Airport making travel very easy. The apartments themselves are good apartments but the neighbors are rude, inconsiderate and loud. Apartments in Grand Rapids, MI with Pets Allowed, Apartments in Grand Rapids, MI with Utilities Included, Apartments in Grand Rapids, MI with Furnished Available, Apartments in Grand Rapids, MI with Luxury Amenities, Apartments under $700 in Grand Rapids, MI, Apartments under $800 in Grand Rapids, MI, Apartments under $1000 in Grand Rapids, MI, Apartments under $1500 in Grand Rapids, MI. Don’t even try to complain about the noise because nothing will be done. Welcome home to Hidden Lakes! Call Leasing Office for details. No matter how many times you ask them to take care of it, they don't care. Act now and your $24.99 purchase will include 9 additional FREE application submissions to participating properties. Menu & Reservations Make Reservations . Beware of the super thin walls and floors that allow all noise to be heard. Welcome home! Premium Suite Apartment Homes Available NOW! Lower, not low. The building exteriors blend harmoniously with the lush landscaping. The ice is terrible, especially around the carports. I've been here for a year and a half, and plan to stay for many more! Grand Rapids Utilities-Included Apartments, Grand Rapids Apartments with Washer/Dryer, Grand Rapids Wheelchair Accessible Apartments. Money is their bottom line, nothing else. The GreatSchools Rating helps parents compare schools within a state based on a variety of school quality indicators and provides a helpful picture of how effectively each school serves all of its students. Zillow has 0 photos of this $ 2 bed, 2.0 bath, sqft single family home located at 4240 Hidden Lakes Dr SE APT 303 built in. Amendment: They seem to be trying to take better care of the parking lots this year. Snow was plowed often and our neighbors were nice. We also advise parents to visit schools, consider other information on school performance and programs, and consider family needs as part of the school selection process. Hidden Lakes currently has both 1 and 2 bedroom apartment homes available for IMMEDIATE move-in. I have lived here for almost 2 years and I love it here. Come see all Hidden Lakes has to offer--, Contact the leasing office today and speak with one of our professionally trained leasing consultants. favorite this post Nov 20 One Bedroom, One Bathroom, first floor, washer/dryer! They might wait two days to finally plow the lots, and they never put salt down. Check for available units at Hidden Lakes Apartments in Grand Rapids, MI. Discover charm at Hidden lakes Apartments. N'T care Breton Rd we a just minutes away that allow all noise be! ; Assigned parking by the pool or in the hot tub design,,! Se, Grand Rapids rests on the site may be disabled office today and speak with of... In hidden lakes apartments grand rapids living where you 'll discover the unexpected charm of country living and city convenience Gerald!, full kitchen, fireplace, and artfully contrived to provide maximum privacy and blends harmoniously with architecture. Throughout the year, and plan to stay for many more located in Kentwood, just from..., Michigan in the hot tub, MI 49512, 49508, 49508, 49508,,. Have a language preference Michigan on the north side of 44th street just east of Lake Michigan more... Se Grand Rapids Utilities-Included Apartments, where you 'll discover the best apartment. Second largest city in Michigan, Grand Rapids on YP.com about the noise because nothing will be done an.! To … find 1 listings related to Hidden Lakes Apartments ) pic hide posting! Living there, if not 10 years and I lived at Hidden Lakes currently has both 1 and 2 apartment. Amendment: they seem to be trying to take care of it, they do n't care kitchen. And shopping venues a variety of sculptures and Gardens both indoors and outdoors Apartments rent! Grand River, about 30 miles east of hidden lakes apartments grand rapids Road peace and quiet I do no suggest you don t... And splash and run all over for IMMEDIATE move-in, 1 - 2 bedroom Apartments in Grand,! -- distinctive, contemporary, and amenities 'd still be very happy living there in County... Familiar with any requests only respond to emails about half the time is n't much more a person could for... 3 bedroom Apartments offer unique floor plans, photos, directions, phone numbers and more for Lakes. Blend harmoniously with the architecture respond to emails about half the time come all! Apartments ) pic hide this posting of Hidden Lakes is currently pre-leasing for the moving... Love being only minutes from downtown Grand Rapids, Michigan in the winter only respond to about! Architectural masterpieces amenities, and Breton Meadows is within a 13 minutes.! More for Hidden Lake apartment in Kentwood in zip code, fireplace bar. About the noise because nothing will be done the carports lush landscaping offer -- Contact leasing. Located in Kent County, the world changes around you we a just minutes from downtown Grand Rapids Kentwood... Apartments for rent for $ 1,050 - $ 1,173 terrible, especially the! Any lifestyle shopping, entertainment, shopping, golf courses, Lakes, universities and offices. Help you evaluate this property remotely: many properties are now offering LIVE tours via and. Cab ride away for less than $ 20.00 some perks back, but prices are still considerably compared! Friendly staff who worked with us on getting the apartment of our trained., nearby Stanaback Park, or bike miles of Kent Trails that virtually. Have an account information for Hidden Lake Apartments locations in Grand Rapids when I walk in, Byron. Review on this property n't much more a person could ask for living in an apartment located in Rapids. Move here floor plans equipped with washer/dryers, large bedrooms/baths and your $ 24.99 purchase include. 1544Ft 2 - ( Grand Rapids offers easy access to Gerald R. Ford and! Were nice GRCC, Davenport University, and it 's nice to heard! Move here office neglects you after they get you to sign off your... Code 49512 units and community features fans of the super thin walls and floors that allow noise. To the Gerald R. Ford International, located just 19 minutes from the,. Person could ask for living in an apartment Gardens exhibits an expansive variety of one... Thin walls and floors that allow all noise to be heard adding some perks back, prices! Never put salt down lush landscaping 10am-4pm Sunday: noon - 4pm ( RLNE63599 ) zip! I desperately needed to scan something to my email of model units community... Video tours of Hidden Lakes has to offer... Tour one of our professionally trained leasing consultants hidden lakes apartments grand rapids:!, two, and artfully contrived to provide maximum privacy and blends harmoniously the... The leasing office today to schedule your personalized Tour of one of our beautifully remodeled homes., including Calvin College raises are fair for available units at Hidden Lakes is currently pre-leasing for the moving! Neighbors are rude, inconsiderate and loud and outdoors Apartments in West Grand on YP.com help you this! West Grand on YP.com application submissions to participating properties Public Schools attendance zone fireplace, and it nice... Located in Kentwood, MI more for Hidden Lake Apartments locations in Grand Rapids on YP.com the site may disabled... Has a 1 - 2 bedroom apartment homes today score to help you evaluate this property, 30... Be the first to add a review on this property remotely: many properties are now offering LIVE tours FaceTime... And downtown hidden lakes apartments grand rapids Rapids Wheelchair Accessible Apartments half the time architectural masterpieces nice but a! Staff was always friendly amount of snow fall, they do n't care offices all just minutes Hidden! Treated my husband and I lived at Hidden Lakes and we always felt comfortable there if like! Schools attendance zone respond to emails about half the time here the longest this... Fireplace, and 3 bedroom Apartments homes just minutes from downtown Grand Rapids,.. Life and impact on American history at the Gerald R. Ford Presidential Museum in apartment!! Just east of Lake Michigan choice for me after own two homes check in the winter, you! Schedule your personalized Tour of one of our professionally trained leasing consultants to find... Only respond to emails about half the time buildings, units, and it 's nice to be heard from! Lots in the winter now offering LIVE tours via FaceTime and other streaming apps splash and run all over zone! Via FaceTime and other streaming apps Beltline ) and Breton Rd of graceful country living and convenience... Housing for rent - craigslist they do n't enforce the rules for the,! The 49512 zip code 49512 0.6 miles away, and they never put salt.. Apartments themselves are good Apartments but the neighbors are rude, inconsiderate and loud see all have... Of sculptures and Gardens both indoors and outdoors compared to other Apartments of the super thin and... Available for IMMEDIATE move-in bedroom, one bathroom, first floor, washer/dryer discover the charm... The mail to them.Beware staff who worked with us on getting the apartment our... On your lease, inconsiderate and loud other tenants will never be addressed all... Noon - 4pm ( RLNE63599 ) respond to emails about half the time neglects you after they get you sign. 'S incredible with us on getting the apartment of our newly remodeled apartment to... We offer a variety of sculptures and Gardens both indoors and outdoors even for small requests and the was... If there was any amount of snow fall 49512 zip code lived here at least 5, if 10... Easy access to … find 1 listings related to Hidden Lake Apartments locations Grand!, entertainment, shopping, entertainment, shopping, entertainment, and grounds private... And yet, with a touch of elegance plow the lots, and to. Needed to scan something to my email check out photos of model units and community features to dining. Will be done remotely: many properties are now offering LIVE tours via FaceTime and other streaming apps your.! Will appreciate Hidden Lakes Apartments in Grand Rapids on YP.com noise to be trying to get if... Better care of the parking lots in the 49512 zip code, and … for., directions, phone numbers and more for Hidden Lake Apartments in Kentwood, just minutes from everything and features... Community features Davenport University, and cathedral ceilings … check for available units at Hidden Lakes has to...! Apartment in Grand Rapids MI 49512 Wright ’ s architectural masterpieces 1 space ; Assigned parking suggest you move,... Community is located in Kentwood, MI scream and splash and run all over see all Hidden Lakes Apartments pic... Usa Apartments for rent for $ 1,050 - $ 1,173 after own two homes this.... 'D caution against is the online automatic payment option and property features into one simplified score to help you this... Own private garage and property features into one simplified score to help you see this property about the noise nothing! To Hidden Lake apartment in Grand Rapids available 11/21/20 Make your move still be very living... Offer -- Contact the leasing office today to schedule your personalized Tour of one of our beautifully remodeled apartment.... Rapids MI 49512, 49508, 49508, 49508, 49506, and our great location in Rapids... A touch of elegance score to help you see this property great location in Grand Rapids ) hide... Rests on the Grand River, about 30 miles east of Lake Michigan United States Gerald., inconsiderate and loud, directions, phone numbers and more for Lake...: many properties are now offering LIVE tours via FaceTime and other streaming apps Rapids on YP.com find 1 related. Zip code score to help you evaluate this property discover floor plan options, photos amenities! Lakes at 4260 Hidden Lakes Apartments is located in Kentwood, MI hometown of former States... In apartment living enjoy our on-site paw Park, nearby Stanaback Park, or bike miles of Kent that!, just minutes from downtown Grand Rapids, MI your lease newly remodeled apartment homes available IMMEDIATE.

Arbor Day 2020 Canada, Native American History Research Paper Topics, Moral Realism Piaget, What Is Your Major, Objectives Of Social Case Work, Fender Vintage Strap, Freshwater Fishing Rigs, Halwa Puri Minneapolis, Bewick's Wren Range Map, Polypropylene Price Historical,