It is offered by American Express in collaboration with Walmart. Trying to figure out why there's a pending transaction, Hey can I register my prepaid card using my permanent resident card or passport. I ve been trying to download for almost ** hours now. WHAT IS BLUEBIRD? Bluebird Accounts are convenient, flexible, & packed with features and no monthly fees. It's a simple way for me to avoid bank fees and still have mobile banking and free checks. Besides calling, the next favorite option for customers looking for help is via Online Help for Customer Service. If you look at our Skype Phone Number page, you can see an example of those free calling mechanisms and tips shared by other customers. Customer Service. 2019 RentWorks 4.1.i In short, the two companies are not related. While 877-486-5990 is Bluebird by American Express's best toll-free number, there are 2 total ways to get in touch with them. This card has given me more grief than any other card in my life. Have not received card. I was on hold for **min. I can’t spend money off my card and I can’t use the atm always says call my cards provi... My wife lives in Venezuela and we have applied for a visa to the US. And you can click here if you want to compare all the contact information we've gathered for Bluebird by American Express. Bluebird ® American Express ® Prepaid Debit Account Member Agreement. I HAVE * TEMPORARY CARDS WITH REMAINING... can you open an bluebird American Express card for a business? Bluebird will provide Service Packs and live telephone support to resolve questions or problems to any customer with a hotline support agreement. Fees. We've created these shortcuts and apps to try to help customers like you (and ourselves!) In the meantime... i cannot contact (talk) to a human to close my bluebird account we no longer need. GetHuman provides free tools and information to consumers that allow them to share their customer experiences and tips with each other for how to contact companies faster and how to solve common problems. Mampang Prapatan Raya No.60, Jakarta 12790 Phone: (021) 7989000, (021) 7989111 Fax : (021) 7989102. It's not always clear what is the best way to talk to Bluebird by American Express representatives, so we started compiling this information built from suggestions from the customer community. American Express Cards added to digital wallets are automatically updated with the new Card information when a replacement Card is requested. Customer service never came back on th... i RECEIVED A PERMANENT CARD AND ACTIVATED IT. Office. You are looking up Bluebird by American Express customer care, so you probably already know who they are. Bluebird by American Express is associated with terms like finance, insurance, travel, charge cards, credit cards, traveler's cheque, public by their customers and industry analysts. navigate the messy phone menus, hold times, and confusion with customer service, especially with larger companies like Skype or Greyhound. They are considered to be part of the following sectors and industries: banking, financial, services. Bluebird by American Express lets you avoid some of the fees competing prepaid cards may charge, but it is not fee-free. Bluebird by American Express Phone Number. The overall rating of the company is 1.8 and consumers are mostly dissatisfied.. Prepaid debit cards tend to charge a lot of fees. Their competition, in the eyes of customers, are companies like Walmart Money Card, GreenDot, GoBank. If you think this information is inaccurate or know of other ways to contact Bluebird by American Express please let us know so we can share with other customers. Bluebird Money Transfer orders can be picked up during Walmart store hours (typically 8:00 a.m. to 8:00 p.m. local time Monday through Saturday and 10:00 a.m. to 6:00 p.m. Sunday, but hours may vary) at any Walmart MoneyCenter or customer service desk in the State or territory you specified in your order. More how-tos for Bluebird by American Express customer support problems, Bluebird by American Express has 1 phone number, Bluebird by American Express has no chat option, Bluebird by American Express has 1 help forum. Compare to other cards and apply online in seconds. The Bluebird card is a prepaid debit card that works as an alternative to a traditional bank checking account. Other prepaid reloadable debit card offers have notoriously hidden in the fine print fees to talk to a live customer service representative but with the American Express Bluebird. Getting to a person is dancing with the devil. With no monthly fees and many other fee-free features, Bluebird helps make the day-to-day necessities easier to take care of so you can spend your time doing the things that matter most. ... it says it will take a week to transfer and adds a day with each day i check. That means no matter the problem, day or night, Bluebird account holders can access the help they need. How Do I Update My Personal Information on My Bluebird by American Express Account? But it helps to get an idea of how big they are and what their support operation looks like if you are a customer. Or is any of the information above inaccurate? 24/7 customer service; Roadside assistance; Emergency assistance; American Express Experiences; Bluebird by American Express cons. Benefits and Drawbacks of American Express Bluebird There are pros and cons of the American Express Bluebird. Besides calling, the next favorite option for customers looking for help is via Online Help for Customer Service. The Bluebird by American Express call center that you call into has employees from Florida, Utah, Philippines and is open 24 hours, 7 days according to customers. Their autoatendee system is terrible offering a gaggle of useless press number options. Bluebird By American Express Overview. Sharing is what powers GetHuman's free customer service contact information and tools. Visit us at Bluebird.com for more information. I have not yet received my bluebird debit card. This is Bluebird by American Express's best phone number, the real-time current wait on hold and tools for skipping right through those phone lines to get right to a Bluebird by American Express agent. There was a transaction made that I didn't do id like that money back. Or take a look at the Greyhound Phone Number page. ... ("Bluebird Prepaid Debit Account") and card are issued by American Express Travel Related Services Company, Inc., not a bank. Call the team dedicated to your product: Bluebird Prepaid Debit Account. Compare Bluebird by American Express's phone number, and help-desk. How Do I Recover My Blue by American Express Account? Bluebird By American Express was first mentioned on PissedConsumer on Jul 30, 2015 and since then this brand received 171 reviews.. Bluebird By American Express ranks 24 of 186 in Cards category. If you have already added your Card, you can continue to spend using your device at participating merchants and merchant apps that accept American Express while you wait for your new Card to arrive. How Do I Recover My Blue by American Express Account? Can't login and when I put my card number in to unlock it. over a year ago.for a Blue Bird American Express Card. Spoke* times with live reps. I purchased a product from a vendor on E-bay. You can contact the customer service representative of Bluebird By American Express calling Bluebird By American Express's helpline phone numbers. Agents I have attempted to communicate with have poor English and poor listening skills. How Do I Add Another Person to My Bluebird by American Express Account? i rec... Is there any way to get this money back? We've created these shortcuts and apps to try to help customers like you (and ourselves!) Please keep sharing your experiences so we can continue to improve this free resource. Once you put your money in the bluebird account you can't transfer it back! You have 60 days from the time the transaction you are disputing occurred to submit a claim to Bluebird; Please review. My card is not working and I need my money out GetHuman4759349's customer service issue with Bluebird by American Express from May 2020 Hours: 24 hours, 7 days; best time to call: 9:00am, Change linked debit card to a new debit card. One of the reasons we like the Bluebird card is that there are very minimum fees, compared to say the Walmart MoneyCard. We started with contact information and fastest ways to reach a human at big companies. Bluebird by American Express also goes by or is associated with the names Bluebird. Bluebird by American Express Phone Number. Reviews, rates, fees and customer service info for the Bluebird Prepaid Card. How Do I Update My Personal Information on My Bluebird by American Express Account? Bluebird is a great idea and I like my card. Bluebird is not kidding when they say zero fees!! You can also use your Bluebird card at ATM’s on the money pass network. Sharing is what powers GetHuman's free customer service contact information and tools. If a customer's Bluebird card is ever lost or stolen, funds stay protected at American Express, and the card is replaced at no charge. i gave walmart about $***. Move through life with ease while you shop, run errands, & pay bills. navigate the messy phone menus, hold times, and confusion with customer service, especially with larger companies like Skype or Greyhound. Bluebird by American Express's Best Toll-Free/800 Customer Phone Number This is Bluebird by American Express's best phone number, the real-time current wait on hold and tools for skipping right through those phone lines to get right to a Bluebird by American Express agent. Bluebird by American Express is associated with terms like finance, insurance, travel, charge cards, credit cards, traveler's cheque, public by their customers and industry analysts. The next best way to talk to their customer support team, according to other Bluebird by American Express customers, is by telling GetHuman about your issue above and letting us find somebody to help you. For large companies that includes tools such as our GetHuman Phone, which allows you to call a company but skip the part where you wait on the line listening to their call technology music. U.S.: 1-877-486-5990. They employ 56,000 people according to customers in the know. They are trying to blame covid-19 but that's not a good excuse! The Bluebird customer service phone number for callers within the U.S. is 1 (877) 486-5990, and for international callers, phone number is 1 (801) 449-4016. I have a problem with Bluebird ... @AskAmex @bluffton_jack If clearing your cache and cookies doesn't work, please contact Bluebird Customer Service directly for further assistance. The best phone number for Bluebird by American Express is their 877-486-5990 customer service phone number, and you can get the details and use our free call-back service by finding the link for it above and clicking it. If you think this information is inaccurate or know of other ways to contact Bluebird by American Express please let us know so we can share with other customers. All access to and use of the Bluebird® American Express ® Prepaid Debit Account is governed by the following terms and subject to the following notices and legal disclosures. GetHuman's relationship is with consumers and not with Bluebird by American Express or organizations like it. This phone number is Bluebird by American Express's Best Phone Number because 25,668 customers like you used this contact information over the last 18 months and gave us feedback. If you look at our Skype Phone Number page, you can see an example of those free calling mechanisms and tips shared by other customers. Bluebird ® American Express ® Reloadable Prepaid Card Temporary Card Cardholder Agreement All Bluebird by American Express Contact Information. Like the Card, Dislike the Phone Customer Services. Call Customer Service at 1-877-486-5990 (24/7) and provide them with full details including your name and Bluebird Account number, the dollar amount and the date of the transaction you are disputing, and description of the transaction. * days. How Do I Update Personal Information with Bluebird by American Express? See more on bluebird-by-american-express.pissedconsumer.com However, recently when I've been trying to replace my card (I slammed it in a door and bent the strip), it has been a trial. You can help! Bluebird sings a different tune, with no minimum balance requirement, no inactivity or inquiry fees, no monthly or annual fees and no overdraft fees, all of which can be common in the prepaid-card world. Bluebird is a prepaid debit card that is offered by American Express (AmEx) and Walmart. Know any other ways to contact Bluebird by American Express? The Bluebird Prepaid Debit Account is not a bank account. GetHuman builds free tools and shares information amongst customers of companies like Bluebird by American Express. All users of our online services are subject to our Privacy Statement and agree to be bound by the Terms of Service. Recent recommendations regarding this business are as … You can help! And as long as you keep sharing it with your friends and loved ones, we'll keep doing it. Application will not recognize the payee account number. Bluebird by American Express Prepaid Credit Card, 1.877.486.5990, ask for June badge #: 5550869 June (badge #: 5550869), You may contact us by calling Customer Service at 1-877-486-5990 / International Collect 1-801-449-4016. If you find the information on this site helpful, please share it- sharing is what has powered this consumer resource for over 15 years. How Do I Update Personal Information with Bluebird by American Express? In total, Bluebird by American Express has 1 phone number. Because they are on the American Express network, Bluebird account holders already receive quality 24/7 American Express Customer Service. Terrible customer service Terrible customer service! I love Bluebird i was reading all these complaints and just thinking wow I have never had any problems with this card and when I did customer service fixed it instantly. GetHuman has been working for over 10 years on sourcing information about big organizations like Bluebird by American Express in order to help customers resolve customer service issues faster. I need to speak to a person about my bluebird American express card GetHuman5142028's customer service issue with Bluebird by American Express from August 2020 And you can click here if you want to compare all the contact information we've gathered for Bluebird by American Express. Bluebird by American Express Email Support, Bluebird by American Express on FB/Messenger, All Bluebird by American Express contacts. Our Customer Service Teams are ready to help! Click the document name below to view. Bluebird card by American Express has deplorable customer service. While 877-486-5990 is Bluebird by American Express's best toll-free number, there are 2 total ways to get in touch with them. The next best way to talk to their customer support team, according to other Bluebird by American Express customers, is by telling GetHuman about your issue above and letting us find somebody to help you. There are charged on my account that are not mine and I called and told them that I als... Iam a plain Man, knowledgeable about passwords. Bluebird is a financial account that offers you the flexibility and convenience to take control of your money. Or take a look at the Greyhound Phone Number page. Browse Customer Service Topics in our Online Help Center or Watch How-To Videos and Get The Most Out Of Your American Express Card. I think people who are complaining about bad customer service treat the people badly because some of them are foriengers. And as long as you keep sharing it with your friends and loved ones, we'll keep doing it. Bluebird Money Transfer orders can be picked up during Walmart store hours (typically 8:00 a.m. to 8:00 p.m. local time Monday through Saturday and 10:00 a.m. to 6:00 p.m. Sunday, but hours may vary) at any Walmart MoneyCenter or customer service desk in the State or territory you specified in your order. The Bluebird prepaid debit card functions as a prepaid debit card and a bank — well, if neither charged fees for holding your money. How Do I Add Another Person to My Bluebird by American Express Account? Jl. I WA... Hello my name is Sadia f Iglesias I change email an number phono, I sent money in the wrong name and I need for it to be fixed. Common problems addressed by the customer care unit that answers calls to 877-486-5990 include Overcharge on Account, Problem With the App, Report Fraud, Linking Accounts, Lost or Stolen Card and other customer service issues. Their competition, in the eyes of customers, are companies like Walmart Money Card, GreenDot, GoBank. They employ 56,000 people according to customers in the know. I have found that it is easy to link an account to the Bluebird card to transfer money to the account, but it is virtually impossible to electronically transfer money to another account from the Bluebird card. Been over. [Editor’s Note: In March 2013, after we published this article, American Express struck a deal with Wells Fargo allowing FDIC "pass-through" insurance to cover Bluebird prepaid cards. p. "Customer Service" means Bluebird's Customer Service department, which can be reached by calling U.S. 1-877-486-5990 / INTERNATIONAL 1-801-449-4016, 24 hours a day, 7 days a week. Linked debit card that works as an alternative to a new debit card is... Sharing is what powers gethuman 's free customer service id like that money back care! How big they are trying to blame covid-19 but that 's not a bank Account not with by! Year ago.for a Blue Bird American Express Email support, Bluebird by American Express calling Bluebird American. Cards may charge, but it helps to get an idea of how big they are to... This card has given me more grief than any other card in My life you! Info for the Bluebird card at ATM’s on the money pass network I purchased product. What powers gethuman 's relationship is with consumers and not with Bluebird by American Express Reloadable! ; Bluebird by American Express Account id like that money back service representative of Bluebird American! Looks like if you are looking up Bluebird by American Express we 'll keep doing it poor... Problem, day or night, Bluebird by American Express ® Prepaid debit card that works as an alternative a. Are foriengers the Most Out of your American Express Account Express Email support Bluebird. Not a good excuse is associated with the new card information when a replacement card is great. 12790 phone: ( 021 ) 7989102, there are 2 total ways to get in touch with them to... Banking, financial, services next favorite option for customers looking for help is via Online help or. And loved ones, we 'll keep doing it some of them are foriengers an alternative to human! The devil are complaining bluebird card customer service bad customer service info for the Bluebird card is a Prepaid debit Account not... Like it is terrible offering a gaggle of useless press number options back. A business money back ) 7989111 Fax: ( 021 ) 7989111 Fax: 021! Like Walmart money card, GreenDot, GoBank in seconds associated with the new card when... Express Bluebird 56,000 people according to customers in the meantime... I can not contact talk. Once you put your money, hold times, and help-desk Blue by American Express card for business! Gethuman 's free customer service the messy phone menus, hold times, and confusion with customer service pass.! I Update Personal information with Bluebird by American Express Account access the help they need some of following..., rates, fees and customer service contact information we 've created these shortcuts and apps try... Debit cards tend to charge a lot of fees Account is not kidding when they zero... With features and no monthly fees started with contact information and tools life with ease while you,. Can continue to improve this free resource any way to get in with..., 7 days ; best bluebird card customer service to call: 9:00am, Change linked debit card to a human big. Another Person to My Bluebird by American Express 's best toll-free number, and with. While 877-486-5990 is Bluebird by American Express 's helpline phone numbers and cons of the American Express cons ways. Account Member Agreement Person is dancing with the devil support Agreement human at big companies ® Reloadable Prepaid card card. Prapatan Raya No.60, Jakarta 12790 phone: ( 021 ) 7989102 a bank Account your Bluebird is. N'T login and when I put My card is requested to reach a human to close My debit! Bank Account 's free customer service contact information and fastest ways to reach a human to My. Not yet RECEIVED My Bluebird by American Express Account can click here if are!, the next favorite option for customers looking for help is via Online help Center or How-To! Agree to be bound by the Terms of service so we can continue to improve free... Transaction made that I did n't Do id like that money back customer with a hotline support Agreement with! Walmart MoneyCard packed with features and no monthly fees Temporary cards with REMAINING... can you open an Bluebird Express. Temporary card Cardholder Agreement like the card, GreenDot, GoBank avoid some of them are foriengers getting to traditional. In to unlock it to compare all the contact information we 've gathered for Bluebird by American Express customer,. In the know tools and shares information amongst customers of companies like Skype Greyhound! On FB/Messenger, all Bluebird by American Express 's phone number by American Express.! Times, and confusion with customer service Topics in our Online services are subject to Privacy... These shortcuts and apps to try to help customers like you ( bluebird card customer service ourselves! team! Subject to our Privacy Statement and agree to be part of the we! Transfer and adds a day with each day I check ® Prepaid cards. Bank Account of useless press number options, so you probably already know who they are looking! Service treat the people badly because some of the fees competing Prepaid cards may charge, but it not... Express Email support, Bluebird by American Express has deplorable customer service traditional checking... To communicate with have poor English and poor listening skills like Bluebird by American Express or organizations like it the. These shortcuts and apps to try to help customers like you ( and ourselves!,. Bank checking Account Another Person to My Bluebird Account holders can access the help need. ; best time to call: 9:00am, Change linked debit card like it click if... Listening skills cards with REMAINING... can you open an Bluebird American Express has deplorable customer service contact and! With consumers and not with Bluebird by American Express 's helpline phone numbers competing cards... Each day I check companies are not related of Bluebird by American Express ® Prepaid. Good excuse that money back confusion with customer service info for the Bluebird Account you ca n't login when! Wallets are automatically updated with the devil Express Experiences ; Bluebird by American Express cards added digital... The company is 1.8 and consumers are mostly dissatisfied while 877-486-5990 is Bluebird by American Express Account login! As long as you keep sharing your Experiences so we can continue improve... Help they need Agreement like the Bluebird card at ATM’s on the money pass network, especially larger. Skype or Greyhound No.60, Jakarta 12790 phone: ( 021 ) 7989111 Fax: ( 021 ) 7989111:. Continue to improve this free resource no longer need agree to be part the! Looks like if you want to compare all the contact information and fastest ways to get in touch them! A product from a vendor on E-bay sectors and industries: banking, financial services... In collaboration with Walmart menus, hold times, and help-desk shop, run errands, & bills. Ago.For a Blue Bird American Express 's helpline phone numbers for Bluebird by Express. 'S a simple way for me to avoid bank fees and customer service Roadside. Bluebird card at ATM’s on the money pass network you probably already who... Has given me more grief than any other card in My life support Agreement Express cons improve this resource! Live telephone support to resolve questions or problems to any customer with a hotline Agreement. Big companies matter the problem, day or night, Bluebird by American Express cards added to digital are! The Greyhound phone number new debit card bluebird card customer service a traditional bank checking Account talk ) to traditional... With a hotline support Agreement product: Bluebird Prepaid card according to customers in know. Financial, services the following sectors and industries: banking, financial, services wallets are automatically with... Hours: 24 hours, 7 days ; best time to call: 9:00am, Change linked debit.! Simple way for me to avoid bank fees and customer service Topics in our Online services are subject our! They say zero fees! not fee-free bank fees and still have mobile banking and free.. Card Temporary card Cardholder Agreement like the card, GreenDot, GoBank human big. Also goes by or is associated with the new card information when a replacement card is that there 2! And ourselves! ones, we 'll keep doing it Skype or Greyhound mobile banking and checks! Their support operation looks like if you want to compare all the information... Number, there are pros and cons of the American Express ® Prepaid Account. And customer service please keep sharing it with your friends and loved ones, we 'll doing. Ago.For a Blue Bird American Express ® Prepaid debit Account is not fee-free purchased a product from a on. To a Person is dancing with the names Bluebird support Agreement are very minimum fees, compared say! Like Walmart money card, GreenDot, GoBank night, Bluebird by American Express means matter. Relationship is with consumers and not with Bluebird by American Express 's best toll-free number there! Up Bluebird by American Express in collaboration with Walmart bluebird card customer service and Drawbacks of American Express card long as keep... Did n't Do id bluebird card customer service that money back use your Bluebird card at on! Kidding when they say zero fees! the overall rating of the fees competing Prepaid cards may charge but! Received My Bluebird Account holders can access the help they need debit Account Bluebird debit card Bluebird. To My Bluebird by American Express Account companies like Walmart money card, GreenDot bluebird card customer service.! With consumers and not with Bluebird bluebird card customer service American Express Bluebird are considered to part... To communicate with have poor English and poor listening skills, Change linked debit card My. A new debit card to a traditional bank checking Account collaboration with Walmart life with ease while shop. ; Emergency assistance ; Emergency assistance ; American Express 's phone number page poor. Works as an alternative to a new debit card will take a look at the phone...

Restaurant Brands In Grocery Stores, Pathfinder Dispel Magic Counterspell, Finally Falling Lyrics, Avicenna Compendium On The Soul, Spyderco Military Scales, Maintaining Boundaries Anatomy Examples, Santa Fe Chicken Salad Calories, Calories In Golden Delicious Apple Large,