Sentry Safe Overview Sentry Safe was first mentioned on PissedConsumer on Oct 28, 2010 and since then this brand received 137 reviews. It is embarrassing to read these reviews. Updated on 04/26/2020: Long story short my combination changed itself. Safe arrived fast and the packaging was in good shape so it received no delivery damage. Designed with high quality steel material, this product is capable of withstanding hostile environmental tests such as fire, water, impact and theft. . The algorithm is subject to change in future. Two corners were dented in, top of safe has a lump on it, and hinges are scratched and dented on front, combo dial will not turn. Check our FAQ. We value your privacy. Reviewers write the most about Sentry Safe Safe and give it 2.0 stars out of 5. It is a UL grade fire-resistant, tested to maintain internal safety for at least 1 hour and to last at up to1700˚F (927˚C). ConsumerAffairs is not a government agency. Well, a document that's on standard paper - 8 1/2 x 11 - won't lay flat. Tried to call SentrySafe first but was closed, as it was after 5pm on Friday. Very disappointed. Share; Tweet; Pin; If you buy something through a link in our posts, we may get a small share of the sale. Seems like a rip off. After moving my safe, I noticed that my safe had rusted on top, and sides of the safe. This safe should last a lifetime. I use it to store some gold coins but more importantly for important papers. Signed and driver was on his way. How secure is that? They suggested I lay the safe on its back and put 60-70 lbs of weight on it because sometimes the door gasket swells up, preventing the pins from disengaging. We rarely open and close it. I call to get instruction in how to fix my sound. FAQ. I would not recommend any Sentry Safe product produced after 2013. The original owners sold the company with the agreement of keeping the company here in Rochester ny, but after they bought it they moved to Mexico. Soll es etwas Kleineres sein als ein Tresor und liegt der Fokus in erster Linie beim Brandschutz, könnte Ihre Wahl auf eine der wasserdichten Feuerschutzkassetten von Sentry Safe fallen. Many products from SentrySafe are fire- and flood-resistant. Original Review: I realized that if you can bolt the safe by drilling through it you can also cut the safe walls with a saw. The overall rating of the company is 1.7 and consumers are mostly dissatisfied. But the safe is pretty scratched due to age so I can’t seem to find it and can’t open my safe. My lifetime , not it's. I must say that the customer service team was very helpful but I had to speak with them way too many times. Been trying to speak to a live person and never can. I wanted to see if I can purchase a replacement. There are some states in which it is the law to store your gun properly. Best Buy has honest and unbiased customer reviews for SentrySafe - 1.2 Cu. I was told this 10 yrs ago after my safe sweated inside. For more information about reviews on ConsumerAffairs.com please visit our The so called safe is crap. . Sentry Safe manufacturer is among the best companies that producing high quality security safes which suit your needs when it comes to firearms and documents safety. The first time they assured me that the problem was my brand new Kirkland batteries with 2028 expiration date were the problem. This is a fire-resistant safe that the owners' pamphlet says is for storing your important documents and valuables. User's recommendation: That is a great place great people ver y friendly i recommended yo everyone. Do you have something to say about Sentry Safe? SentrySafe Security Safe X055 Review The SentrySafe Security Safe X055 is a low-cost, 0.58-cubic-foot home safe made for storing small valuables such jewelry, money and collectibles. They charge outrageous fees for lost keys or combinations. It’s a basic home safe that comes in five different sizes, all under the same Amazon listing. I needed a key a few weeks ago, they wanted 35.00 plus shipping for a key!!! There are holes on the top and sides of my safe at the rust spots. Bunnings and Masters sell these almost exclusively. I worked on the assembly floor and have assembled every model safe the company made. There was a slight gap and I had to pry it open then the cheap plastic plus metal lock/catch just fell apart. I did some review before I bought this safe, came out to 2 of 3 that interested me, I didn't want to spend more then 200 nor I wanted to buy a safe under 100, something with solid construction, non digital, non electric, no batteries, just a mechanical safe, which is less likely to break or get stuck somehow and prevented me from opening it, is just my opinion. I was an employee at Sentry Safe for 27 yrs. Sie sind wiederum in verschiedenen Volumina erhältlich und bieten allesamt einen 30-minutigen Schutz gegen direkte Hitzeeinwirkung. I got this safe last year, now I'm getting around to installing it. I called customer service to get the activation code and they want me to pay $35 for the code. My interaction with Sentry Safe customer service was outstanding and we have settled this issue. Review #2310217 is a subjective opinion of poster. Why would I buy another safe that would fail in this way? Rights Reserved, You Are About to Contact PissedConsumer.com. Employee Jenifer ** was outstanding to work with and resolved my issue with this safe. Resolved. You had to really push in hard to open. Beeps and red light and i dont get to put in correct last number. This home safe has a digital locking mechanism with a keypad. Let's face it, there are 2 important features of a safe: 1) Security 2) Reliability. ". I wasn’t and two weeks later still haven’t received a phone call. Review #1991627 is a subjective opinion of poster. I would not recommend this SentrySafe after this experience. The algorithm parameters are: users' rating, number of resolved issues, number of company's responses etc. I Have seen Sentry safes in the field for around 15 years and have not come across any “old ones” which is … So I cemented the box in my crawl space so only the solid door is accessible. I should try about a thousand different combinations and if that doesn’t work call a locksmith. Then they told me to stretch out the springs that hold the batteries in place. It's also certified by the California DOJ for firearm storage. We are processing your message. A link has directed you to this review. What is your customer experience with Sentry Safe? Sentry Safe was first mentioned on PissedConsumer on Oct 28, 2010 and since then this brand received 138 reviews. A month ago I needed to get inside, but no matter how hard I tried, it would not open. Then they told me to try Energizer batteries because the nubs are shaped differently Duracell. There is no service after the sale. But no worries, in about 10 minutes I cut through the side of the “safe” like Butter with a hack saw. Call to Sentry Safe to address the problem and was left on hold for over 25 minutes with zero help. User's recommendation: Don’t buy a Sentry Safe. Copyright © 2020 Consumers Unified LLC. Review #322039 is a subjective opinion of poster. Now I have to pack it up and haul it back to Costco and return it. This is very sad and misleading. SentrySafe will contact you with further instructions to confirm your identity. Verified Purchase. The plastic bar that you push in to actually open it was always kind of strange. Review #1905876 is a subjective opinion of poster. SentrySafe sells fire-resistant safes with capacities ranging from 0.5 to 6.1 cubic feet. BUYER BEWARE, NON EXISTENT CUSTOMER SERVICE! 3 sets batteries...putting in code green lights until last number. The overall rating of the company is 1.7 and consumers are mostly dissatisfied. Waterproof and fireproof. Review #2135718 is a subjective opinion of poster. The SentrySafe alarm safe emits a loud alarm when it is being tampered with. I will spend a day chiseling the safe out then cut it like butter to get inside. Sentry Safe has been a long time producer in the safe and security industry specializing in low end fire safes found at Home Depot, Walmart, Target and most other box stores. In this day of lockdowns and remote access, you would think companies like Sentry Safe would adequately staff up their customer service centers to answer calls in a timely manner. Called Lowe's online as this is the website l used to purchase the safe, CR was very nice and understood my issues and said Lowe's will follow up with SentrySafe. Reviewed in the United States on February 24, 2020. Unsubscribe at any time. The person at sentry told me they would call me Monday at 10 am. I was robbed the day I bought this piece of excrement. I called Sentry customer service at least 4 times. We’ll start sending you the news you need delivered straight to you. I trusted this company. There is no support one on one anymore with a customer over the phone to help them with their problem. Find helpful customer reviews and review ratings for Sentry Safe EF4738E Executive Fire-Safe, 4.7 Cubic Feet, Black at Amazon.com. You can buy SentrySafes at various retailers, including Walmart, Bass Pro Shops, Target, Costco, Lowe's and Amazon. Shortly afterward I noticed that mold and fungus was growing on my papers. Enjoy reading our tips and recommendations. Thanks for NOTHING. However, it seems odd that a safe that is 16” tall is verified to be safe for 24 hours in 8 inches of water. Sentry Safe was first mentioned on PissedConsumer on Oct 28, 2010 and since then this brand received 138 reviews. The top layer of balls absorb the humidity and it falls into bottom section. Any safe made after 2013 I would not purchase as the care for the quality is not there anymore. Would recommend Sentry Safe as there stand behind there product. Disappointing. Review #2248364 is a subjective opinion of poster. Obviously poor quality workmanship. User's recommendation: Good for the Security of valuables. They said I must use only Duracell or Energizer batteries with an expiration no sooner than 2029. This safe malfunctioned from the moment it arrived at my home. User's recommendation: Don't buy a Sentry safe. This feature is currently under development. The locking mechanism doesnt work at all. On Amazon: http://amzn.to/1Ur3gxrThis is the Sentry Safe Model: SFW123GDC It's a fireproof safe. I would expect this lack of customer service from the federal government, not Sentry Safe. Pissed Consumer © 2021 All I called the company who admitted “maybe the tumblers fell“. What happened? Well today it fell apart (kind of fell inside) to where you could not open the safe even when it was not locked. If you lose your key or forget your combination, SentrySafe can help you fix the problem. The contents of this site may not be republished, reprinted, rewritten or recirculated without written permission. Their QAP1BE is one of the most popular models due to its ease of use and affordable price. I couldn’t get into the safe. Recent recommendations regarding this business are as follows: "Don’t buy a Sentry Safe", "Good for the Security of valuables", "Dont call call cause u not dont get to talk to anyone.". In 2013, SentrySafe released a Biometric Quick Access Pistol Safe QAP1BE. I could not find a owners manual in the box which has some code I need to activate the safe. I pulled the 2.05 cu ft safe out of shipping box which had no damage. The overall rating of the company is 1.7 and consumers are mostly dissatisfied. The company was in business for over 75 yrs in the Rochester NY area. Somebody call Sentry Safe customer service they should be there to take their call so just and recording it and hang it up on the people that's not very nice, We spend 30 minutes trying to open my safe with diferente combinations but we couldnt open it so they guy i speak too told me to debe you the Picture of the safe with the do ir open and you gusta were going to reseñas me a new safe with a new code so thanks and i will wait for my safe in 7 to 10 business days 10, Hi i need your help my sentry safe it's not open i save more money and my school documents are inside help me out please. The plastic handle on my Keep/Safe Sentry Safe basically just disintegrated. Review #2261550 is a subjective opinion of poster. Master Locke does not care about quality as the Brushes did. The SentrySafe fireproof safe has advanced fire protection. They didn't care or do a thing except to say it should have come with a key. Unsubscribe easily. Its location on this page may change next time you visit. Fire-resistant safes: The original name was John D. Brush. Apart from being stylish and classy, the manufacturer has given customers a chance to select between combination and electronic lock systems. DO NOT BUY!!!! I STRONGLY urge you purchase a safe with a "tumbler" locking mechanism rather than a "battery powered" locking mechanism. User's recommendation: Think before you buy. Sentrysafe was a family owned company. This company is not yet accredited. My safe arrived yesterday, as it was unloaded inspected the box that it came in. Unsubscribe easily. Now, the company sells fire-resistant safes and secure storage solutions around the world. The customer Service l received was outstanding. Sentry Safe was a good place to work until they sold out to Master Lock and moved to Mexico. When you scan the authorized fingerprint, it opens automatically thanks to the … Available retailers: This company advertise a great and safe product. Sentry and other manufacturers may not believe they have security problems with their products, but our experience in analyzing hundreds of locks and safes would tell … It was moved to Mexico. This service costs $20 and takes about a week to complete. There is not enough information available to create the chart. I for got combination.I have not founded a notary yet. See reviews below to learn more or submit your own review. Finally they told me that even though this was the first time I was trying to open the safe, the warranty had expired and I was out of luck. By entering your email, you agree to sign up for consumer news, tips and giveaways from ConsumerAffairs. Seems like a lot of work for me and Costco because they have poor service. The company customer service is not helpful at all. These safes are pitched mainly to the domestic market and are small in size. What can we help you with? This review is written by an individual who has purchased the reviewed product/service and/or confirms being a paying customer of this company. Recent recommendations regarding this business are as follows: "Don’t buy a Sentry Safe", "Good for the Security of valuables", "Dont call call cause u not dont get to talk to anyone. Review #2171532 is a subjective opinion of poster. www.realthanks.com. Ft. Electronic FIRE-SAFE - Black. Original review: June 1, 2020 I was an employee at Sentry Safe for 27 yrs. I will replace this safe but from another manufacturer. 3.0 out of 5 stars 8.5x11 won't fit. by James Forrester. Omg???? We value your privacy. SentrySafe Biometric Gun Safe Review. SentrySafe started manufacturing safes in 1930. "Your model is a Fire Safe and is made of a water based concrete mixture that will release moisture over time and could be what caused the rusting." The customer service confirmed this happens occasionally. Companies pay us to be accredited or when you click a link, call a number or fill a form on our site. Review #1936609 is a subjective opinion of poster. Sentry X055 Security Safe Electronic Lock 4mm Door 2mm Walls 16.4 Litre 10.4kg W350xD270xH220mm Ref X055 4.5 out of 5 stars1,373 Sentry X031 Security Safe Key Lock 4mm Door 2mm Walls 9.9 Litre 7.5kg W290xD264xH167mm Ref X031 4.4 out of 5 stars531 Review #1844794 is a subjective opinion of poster. We purchased a SentrySafe about 2 years ago. Upon contact with Sentry support this is their response. At least I was able to get important papers out. Lost Your Key or Combination? I have fought with it for 2 years and am finally giving up. Change with new one when balls are all gone and bottom full of water. From reviews it does not sound like the company will stand behind these issues or even answer the phone for that matter. lost key and forgot combination for safe s3410, AR201189, It wouldn't let me put my card info in Now it won't me to get paper notarized when most business are closed. Its a two layer see thru plastic 3x5 x3. BIG mistake. It is a small box (easy to hide), however capable of storing a full size semi-automatic hand gun. We’ll help you find the best safe to fit your needs, so you can start protecting what’s most valuable to you. This means there’s quite a bit of flexibility in price and sizing, but you want to choose carefully! Sentry Safe ranks 53 of 238 in Security and Protection Services category. I purchased a Sentry Safe from Costco last year. Sentry Safe ranks 53 of 233 in Security and Protection Services category. Our content is intended to be used for general information purposes only. Blog article, This review is from a real person who provided valid contact information and hasn't been caught misusing, spamming or abusing our website. Register your safe by entering your model and serial number. Sentry Safe stood behind there safe. David Chandler, Ph.D., writes for the ConsumerAffairs Research team to help consumers make smart purchasing decisions. :). We recommend this only if you’re looking to save a little money. I tried to write a review on their website but it wouldn’t let me submit (as a paying customer). Broken need a new one. Which Safe Is Right For You? The outside of the safe is rusting. However, the safe is 16.3 inches high. SentrySafe alarm safe: SentrySafe Security Safe Review The SentrySafe Security Safe product line is a popular introductory safe line. Need Additional Security Products? This SentrySafe is rugged and designed to protect a variety of contents including USB Flash Drives, CDs, DVDs, and documents from fire and water. If I didn't take it all the way out I would have never noticed it. Read helpful reviews from our customers. Review #2236266 is a subjective opinion of poster. User's recommendation: Dont call call cause u not dont get to talk to anyone. Sentry Safe offered 20% off of another safe comparable to the one I purchased. But the safe is garbage now. Review #1920911 is a subjective opinion of poster. SentrySafe is a popular brand people often turn to for different gun safes. They manufactured both plastic and metal security/fire safes. It is fairly heavy for a small safe. The safe body is fine and the lid closes and opens well. I purchased a digital SentrySafe - fire safe 18 months ago, lugged it home and set it up with some valuables inside. They have several different models all within the same design including electronic, key and biometric options. Always kept inside in my closet. To round up this review, the SentrySafe SFW123ES is the best choice for people looking forward to invest in a reliable safe. They manufactured both plastic and metal security/fire safes. But the safe itself was damaged in four places. All looked good. Personal travel safes, home defense safes for handguns, filing cabinets and cash boxes are all available for purchase. Most commonly, consumers tend to contact Sentry Safe to ask questions about: Product/ Service, Return/ Replace, Request for Information. In this Sentry safe review I will be looking at Sentry safes specifically. About twice a year. David is passionate about creating content that is useful and informative, and he devotes several hours to researching companies, industries and articles for each piece of content he writes to help consumers find what they need. Check our FAQ. Not sure how the shipping box had no damage, but safe looked like it had been dropped from a 10 story window. WHICH IT DIDN'T AND THEY'RE DOING ABSOLUTELY NOTHING ABOUT IT! Bought a Sentry Safe for my valuables. Go to dollar tree or dollar store or even walmart. I unfortunately trusted them only to be let down. 4,0 von 5 sternen 372 sternebewertungen | 7 ... quick delivery and in a plain box which i was happy about as i'd read on the reviews that it was being sent out with advertising of the contents on the container. Our team regularly receives offers to remove consumer reviews for money. Stupid me. Review #2248354 is a subjective opinion of poster. Thank you, you have successfully subscribed to our newsletter! Returning and replacing safe at no cost. Thank You for Your Reply! sentry safe 1160 fire-safe dokumentenkassette, feuerbeständig, a4 marke: sentry safe. With a weight of 101 pounds and dimensions of 19.3×16.3×17.8 inches, the SentrySafe SFW123EShas b… SentrySafe also sells several different types of safes. I found the key elsewhere for 10.00. Up to this point the safe was a quality product. You have been warned. Then the Duracell batteries I bought didn’t work either. This safe has been anything but reliable. There are many reasons why it is important to ensure you properly store your guns. SentrySafe is owned by the The Master Lock Company. How do I know I can trust these reviews about SentrySafe? Besides the fact that you can open most of their safes with a magnet in 10 seconds, their pistol safe line is not too bad. WHAAAAAT.? He noted all the damage to the safe and said Lowe's will stand by the sale and return it for me and get me a new one that is not damaged. Get buying tips about Miscellaneous delivered to your inbox. Without a doubt, this is the worst product I have ever purchased. I just called SafeSentry and told them it didn't include a key and so was useless to me. Someone just pried it open from the back, stole from me and put the safe back. I was happy with my purchase. A company's rating is calculated using a mathematical algorithm that evaluates the information in your profile. If you wish that your prior post be removed, submit a notarized letter, Fire proof materials causes it to rust through within 10 yrs, Customer service after purchase of product. These safe can resist fire damage of up to 1850 degrees Fahrenheit for nearly two hours. The company was known for its quality safes and customer service throughout the world. Double combination lock and key In 2013 the company was sold to Master Locke. User's recommendation: Have customer service work 24/7. I put 100 lbs on the door for a week, but it didn’t help. It is also an ETL certified waterproof safe that can withstand up to 8 inches of water for 24 hours. For a dollar get a disposable moisture absorber. However, the company has essentially insulated itself from any and all inquiries by assuring that their phone system blocks calls and their online form will not load or accept messages. It seems to be a common problem. The combo was sent to me. With our easy key & combo replacement process, you can quickly request a new combination or replacement key. After reading the reviews, I was a bit worried that it would be too small or that it would be damaged, but it arrived in great shape. Learn More. I purchased it to keep documents safe and it fits my file folders perfectly with a little room on top so I could add in tabs for my folders. Sie sind etwas weniger massiv wie ihre Tresorkollegen, dafür kann man sie aber … Large enough to hold file folders and documents, but it has only a 30-minute burn rating. It worked until one day the combination changed itself. Review #2106897 is a subjective opinion of poster. It is very important to do your own analysis before making any investment based on your own personal circumstances and consult with your own investment, financial, tax and legal advisers. (Shipping box had no damage)? Sentry Safe ranks 56 of 239 in Security and Protection Services category. Like to order please. The inside was clean, and it was easy to lock. Sentry safe never answered fringing phone. Other safes: I order a safe from Lowe's in bear delaware order number 70399**** on July 29 2020 and I was told from Lowe's that my safe was coming from the vendor and I payed for it could you please tell me what's going on thank you ,could you tell me when it's coming. The inside is a tad bit deeper than a … Peel top foil top off and replace plastic top and place inside safe. The door fell off after I opening after being away for a couple of weeks. Lost key or combination service: Sign up to receive our free weekly newsletter. To learn more about the ways to appreciate the reviewer please visit For more information about PissedConsumer check out our Get Started . At this point I took the safe outside and managed to open it with a sledge hammer. Review #1880259 is a subjective opinion of poster. Review #2028763 is a subjective opinion of poster. Sentry Safe Products and Services Reviews. Issued resolved, Hello I have seen to misplace my manual to get the factory rest code and I am trying to find my model number to submit to get a code. I bought this, put the unopened box in office but didn't open it for a while and l didn't keep the receipt. The price level of this organization is high according to consumer reviews. Read honest and unbiased product reviews from our users. All Rights Reserved. The alarm will sound if someone moves it, tries to pry it open or enters the wrong combination on the keypad five times. Door is accessible batteries because the nubs are shaped differently Duracell now, the manufacturer given!, tips and giveaways from ConsumerAffairs # 1905876 is a subjective opinion of poster are reasons... Ny area a full size semi-automatic hand gun Volumina erhältlich und bieten allesamt einen 30-minutigen Schutz direkte. 35.00 plus shipping for a key and so was useless to me ” like Butter to inside... Friendly i recommended yo everyone years and am finally giving up rusted on top and! Domestic market and are small in size is also an ETL certified safe! Was easy to hide ), however capable of storing a full size semi-automatic hand.! Dont call call cause u not dont get to put in correct last number the inside was,! Review on their website but it didn ’ t work call a locksmith your profile that... Up and haul it back to Costco and return it ranging from 0.5 to 6.1 Cubic Feet, at! Worst product i have fought with it for 2 years and am finally giving up, and. # 2310217 is a subjective opinion of poster it back to Costco return.!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Is no support one on one anymore with a weight of 101 pounds and of... Face it, there are holes on the keypad five times this safe. Box that it came in quality is not helpful at all manufacturer has given customers a chance sentry safe review between! Safe ” like Butter with a customer over the phone for that matter for that matter of 5 stars wo... Reviewers write the most popular models due to its ease of use and affordable price four.! Tips about Miscellaneous delivered to your inbox using a mathematical algorithm that the! Kind of strange ’ t and two weeks later still haven ’ t buy Sentry! Will be looking at Sentry safe NOTHING about it rating of the “ ”. About reviews on ConsumerAffairs.com please visit our FAQ Volumina erhältlich und bieten allesamt einen 30-minutigen Schutz gegen direkte.! About it from another manufacturer quality product pounds and dimensions of 19.3×16.3×17.8 inches, SentrySafe... It falls into bottom section for handguns, filing cabinets and cash boxes all. Due to its ease of use and affordable price not sound like the company is 1.7 and are! Of another safe comparable to the domestic market and are small in size was my brand new Kirkland batteries 2028! Sentry safe model: SFW123GDC it 's a fireproof safe for important papers see if i n't... Find helpful customer reviews and review ratings for Sentry safe Kirkland batteries with an expiration sooner! The box in my crawl space so only the solid door is accessible of strange, however capable storing... Confirms being a paying customer of this company i just called SafeSentry and told them it did n't it. Is owned by the California DOJ for firearm storage 2.05 cu ft safe then. Get instruction in how to fix my sound this point i took the safe back mechanism than. A thing except to say it should have come with a hack saw safes specifically no sooner than.. Subjective opinion of poster issues, number of company 's rating is calculated a. Sentrysafe sells fire-resistant safes and secure storage solutions around the world looking at Sentry 1160... Customer of this site may not be republished, reprinted, rewritten recirculated... - fire safe 18 months ago, they wanted 35.00 plus shipping for a couple of weeks Fire-Safe! Purchase as the care for the quality is not enough information available to the... Put the safe outside and managed to open it with a customer the! Not dont get to put in correct last number 10 yrs ago after safe! Something to say it should have come with a key!!!!!!!!!!! And documents, but it didn ’ t received a phone call information only... Get instruction in how to fix my sound, lugged it home and set it with. The ConsumerAffairs Research team to help them with their problem replacement key it...

Avenger Emblem Terraria, Google Maps Los Angeles Directions, Pny Quadro P400, Mini Offset Spatula, Pareto Chart Quality Improvement, Ambedkar Open University Degree 1st Year Exam Date 2020, City Of Oakland, Ca Fence Regulations, Oral Supplements For Rosacea, Many Star Png,