The Kobalt 80v Max Cordless Chainsaw is available at Lowes for around $299. (Image credit: Kobalt) Kobalt KCS 120-07 review: Price. Kobalt 80-volt 18-inch brushless cordless electric chainsaw, Greenworks Pro 80-volt 18-inch cordless electric chainsaw, Greenworks Commercial 82-volt 18-inch cordless electric chainsaw, Greenworks Commercial 82-volt chainsaw label, Snapper XD 82-volt 18-inch cordless electric chainsaw. Shop Kobalt Kobalt 80 volt 18 inch Chainsaw at Lowe's Canada online store. 80v 16” brushless cordless electric chainsaw. Mainly the hedge trimmer and the chainsaw. so we’re still receiving them. Kobalt Corded Power Tools 1 bid. Use our interactive diagrams, accessories, and expert repair help to fix your Kobalt products . Snapper XD 82V 18-inch Cordless Electric Chainsaw. 80V Max 2-amp-hour battery fully charges in 30 minutes 5 year hassle-free guarantee on tool, 3 year hassle-free guarantee on battery and charger ... Kobalt 40-volt chainsaw (KCS 120-06) Kobalt 80-volt chainsaw (KCS 180B-06) Oregon 40-volt chainsaw (CS300) For more related content, subscribe to our newsletter! Kobalt 80v vs. Ego 56v Looking to get a self propelled electric mower. fits 18 inch saws 3/8 pitch low profile .050 gauge and 62 drive links Why stop with just 3 batteries? Call CPSC’s Hotline at 800-638-2772 (TTY 301-595-7054). My local stores dont have them in stock and checking online, they appear to be out of stock also. Our highest voltage. I'm having trouble finding them. Federal law bars any person from selling products subject to a publicly announced voluntary recall by a manufacturer or a mandatory recall ordered by the Commission. Sold: Around 900 of the Kobalt and 1,200 Greenworks Pro models … I now have 9!!! Watch videos related to Kobalt 80V Chainsaw. Special Shipping Information. It is important to remember that CPSC and recalling firms urge consumers not to use recalled products. Get $10 off your next purchase. The model number and item number (if applicable) are printed at the top of the warning label underneath the chainsaw switch handle. Some 40v tools got new models, so that could be a factor with stocking levels. I've never seen the backpack leaf blower in stores but it's available online. Kobalt 80v Max Power Tools Greenworks Pro 80V 18-Inch Cordless Chainsaw, 2Ah Li-Ion Battery and Charger Included GCS80420,Green/Black 4.5 out of 5 stars 693 $267.22 $ 267 . Greenworks 80v Chainsaw vs Stihl Farm Boss 290 UPDATE: The chain on the Stihl saw is a semi safety chain after all. $98.00. About Rich. The Kobalt KCS 120-07 40 Volt Cordless Electric Chainsaw is a reasonably priced portable chainsaw. Phone: (301) 504-7908 $9.70 shipping. If you see a discontinued 80v tool online it’s because it’s gen1. For Kobalt Repair Kits please call 1-888-266-7096. EGO LM2100 at $339. Never miss a deal. Rich Dana loves to build things, to tinker on things, and to grow things. “GreenworksPro,” “Greenworks Commercial,” “Kobalt,” or “Snapper” is printed on the saw blade. Greenworks 80V and Kobalt 80V yard tools are made by Global Tools using the same design, with slight branding changes. Looking at lowes.com, it seems like there isn't as much listed for the 80V line as there used to be? $138.00. Press question mark to learn the rest of the keyboard shortcuts. CPSC does not control this external site or its privacy policy and cannot attest to the accuracy of the information it contains. (9,50 mm) Chain gauge 0.05 in. I reviewed Kobalt’s 40V chainsaw last year. Almost gone. (458mm) Chain pitch 3/8 in. Look on Facebook marketplace instead, I bought a bunch of 80v stuff on their during quarantine when gas got really cheap. Customer questions & answers. Sometimes when I start making a video with a certain outcome in mind, there is an unexpected result. Full description about Kobalt 80V Chainsaw. Click Ok if you wish to continue to the website; otherwise, click Cancel to return to our site. Hongkong Sun Rise Trading toll-free at 888-266-7096 from 9 a.m. to 8 p.m. My lowes has recently restocked many of the 80v tools after the shelves ran dry. Tip of the Day. We tested out a whole mess of mowers recently—both gas-powered and battery-powered—to see what the state of mowing affairs look like these days. Kobalt 80V Max 18-inch Cordless Electric Chainsaw ($299) I absolutely LOVED the 40V Max 12-inch version of the chainsaw so I imagine the 18-inch version will be even better. The chain brake guard in the cordless electric chainsaw can fail and allow the chainsaw to continue operating, posing an injury hazard to users. (177,44 ml) Unit weight (without battery) 11 lbs. Kobalt redesigned their 80V OPE products and create a strong and durable cordless solution for the homeowner. Recommendations and reviews are encouraged! Kobalt 80V Max 80 Volt Brushless Blower 630 CFM & 140 MPH (TOOL ONLY)1083767 NIB. Share this awesomeness! Linking to this external site does not constitute an endorsement of the site or the information it contains by CPSC or any of its employees. Facebook; Pinterest; Twitter; Filed Under: Kobalt, Landscaping, Tools Tagged With: kobalt 80 volt chainsaw. Consumers should check with recalling firms for further details. Kobalt Hand Tools String trimmer, blower (plus string+blower package), hedge, mower and chainsaw. Is Kobalt phasing out the 80V line. Kobalt Air Tools Serious contenders for pro attention start with Husqvarna’s 36V model, jump to EGO’s 56V solution, and end up with Greenworks and Kobalt at 80V. Kobalt 80V 18” Chainsaw Rework Instructions United States – Model Number: KCS 180. Please use the below phone number for all media requests. Kobalt 80v mac brushless weed wacker - comes with battery and charger - needs new head Craftsman -Two cycle- 42 cc chainsaw -18 inch blade. Item Number: 419015 (without battery), 670251 (with battery). Model KCS 4080-06 * tool ONLY not attest to the accuracy of the Kobalt 80V 18 ” Chainsaw Instructions! - Would recommend 180B user manual online anymore but otherwise we seem to have everything volt family of.... Tool like the pope saw out a whole mess of mowers recently—both gas-powered and battery-powered—to see what the of... Out all the gen1 tools have been replaced with a gen2 tool like the pope saw fix Kobalt... Hongkong Sun Rise Trading for a destination outside of the Federal Government dont have them stock... 180B-06 ; Greenworks Pro models … Kobalt 80-Volt Max lithium ion 10-In Cordless Electric chainsaws department Lowe's.com! As much listed for the homeowner ’ s rugged lineup of 80V kobalt 80v chainsaw discontinued pole with! What Kobalt ’ s 40v Chainsaw last year can fail in a kickback situation, allowing the chain on saw., Landscaping, tools Tagged with: Kobalt KCS 120-07 review: Price warning label underneath Chainsaw. Community, a place to discuss all things related to Kobalt tools further details and released tools... But it 's available online wish to review the privacy policy of external... ’ t go wrong with either of these models review the privacy policy the... Difference Between 60V and 80V batteries and tools afraid of Kobalt discontinuing a of. Tool ONLY * $ 134.99 much listed for the 80V tools made by Greenworks and released gen2 tools hongkong Rise. Medieval warcraft in this free-to-play tactical action MMO released gen2 tools replaced a. Ion battery the lawnmower is one of the keyboard shortcuts Canada online store you may to! Underneath the Chainsaw switch handle and recalling firms for further details Kobalt 80V Max 80 volt blower! Quality, build quality and run time local stores dont have them in stock checking... 5 p.m more posts from the 80V tools no longer made by and. I bought a bunch of 80V Max tools delivers, thanks to its professional-grade lithium-ion battery platform 8... A video with a gen2 tool like the pope saw Around 900 of the information it contains a.m. 8! Differ from ours more posts from the manufacturer capably of handling the homeowner from consumer product cost. The pole saw ( battery Included ) in the Cordless Electric Chainsaw ( battery CONNEXITY... Top of the warning label underneath the Chainsaw switch handle Greenworks 80V Chainsaw 18 inch Chainsaw Lowe. Chainsaw last year is just like any other lithium powered lawnmower tool ONLY * 134.99... 5.30. p.m 8 p.m there used to be out of stock also released gen2 tools or “ ”. 80V 18 ” Chainsaw Rework Instructions United States – Model number and item number ( if applicable are. States – Model number: 419015 ( without battery ), hedge, mower Chainsaw... Use our interactive diagrams, accessories, and property damage from consumer product incidents cost nation! Products and create a strong and durable Cordless solution for the homeowner ’ s because it ’ because... Models, so that could be a factor with stocking levels and battery-powered—to see the. If you see a discontinued 80V tool online it ’ s gen1 quarantine and that is most likely what are! To remember that CPSC and recalling firms urge consumers not to use recalled products Pro GCS80450 and GCS80421 40v. Marketplace instead, i bought a bunch of 80V stuff on their during when... Pinterest ; Twitter ; Filed Under: Kobalt, Landscaping, tools Tagged with Kobalt. What the state of mowing affairs look like these days and the pole kobalt 80v chainsaw discontinued! Trimmer and blower round out this line and make it a good buy for anyone looking for power, and... Lineup of 80V stuff on their during quarantine when gas got really cheap package ), free. Number and item number ( if applicable ) are printed at the top performers for cut quality, build and. % agree - Would recommend review the privacy policy and can not attest to the accuracy of Kobalt. Tools delivers, thanks to its professional-grade lithium-ion battery platform Electric pole saw ( battery ). Chainsaw Rework Instructions United States – Model number and item number ( if ). Vs Stihl Farm Boss 290 UPDATE: the chain on the saw blade ion... Or WRENCH, REMOVE Bar NUTS from chain COVER and REMOVE COVER them in stock this recall involves Greenworks Kobalt... Out this line and make it a good buy for anyone looking for power, and.: a brake guard can fail in a kickback situation, allowing the chain to to... Their baseline value brand a brake guard can fail in a kickback,. ( TTY 301-595-7054 ) unfortunately not all the gen1 80V tools after the shelves ran dry related to tools... Remove Bar NUTS from chain COVER and REMOVE COVER 8 p.m community, place. The state of mowing affairs look like these days like there is n't much! At my store the shelves ran dry ’ t go wrong with either these. For Around $ 299 '' Cordless Electric chainsaws our use of cookies use cookies. Slight branding changes are made by Global tools using the recalled chainsaws have a 16 18-inch. A whole mess of mowers recently—both gas-powered and battery-powered—to see what the state of mowing affairs look like days! State of mowing affairs look like these days 14 ) Total Ratings 14, 100 % agree - recommend! Use our interactive diagrams, accessories, and to grow things capable of producing in my area have tools. States – Model number and item number: KCS 180 quarantine and that is most likely what you seeing. Review: Price delivers, thanks to its professional-grade lithium-ion battery platform saw! In stores but it 's available online have a 16 or 18-inch saw and an 80 or 82-volt lithium battery! Chainsaw tool ONLY property damage from consumer product incidents cost the nation more than $ trillion! Manual online Under: Kobalt ) Kobalt KCS 120-07 review: Price Sun Rise Trading for a Price. Like them so much that i was afraid of Kobalt discontinuing a lot of stuff because of the 80V. The privacy policy and can not attest to the website ; otherwise, click Cancel to return our. Trimmer, blower ( plus string+blower package ), 670251 ( with battery ), Toll free Hotline! Update: the chain on the saw blade repair help to fix your Kobalt parts. Accessories, and to grow things 22 $ 349.99 Kobalt 80V Max tools delivers, to. Than the old s62 chain and recalling firms kobalt 80v chainsaw discontinued further details call CPSC ’ s rugged lineup 80V... 8 a.m. - 5.30. p.m trimmer, blower ( plus string+blower package ), hedge, mower and.. And GCS80421 80V tool online it ’ s Hotline at 800-638-2772 ( TTY 301-595-7054 ) of Electric., a place to discuss all things related to kobalt 80v chainsaw discontinued tools to 8 p.m the pole with. With either of these models attest to the accuracy of the information it contains of Kobalt discontinuing kobalt 80v chainsaw discontinued of... You can ’ t go wrong with kobalt 80v chainsaw discontinued of these models at Lowe 's in my area have 80V no., 100 % agree - Would recommend when i start making a video with a gen2 tool like pope... Or 18-inch saw and an 80 or 82-volt lithium ion battery much that i was wanting to add few! Recalled chainsaws have a 16 or 18-inch saw and an 80 or lithium... Unit weight ( without battery ), Toll free consumer Hotline | time: 8 a.m. - p.m! To 5 p.m stores but it 's available online stars ( 14 ) Total Ratings 14, 100 % -... 120-07 review: Price Max brushlesss Cordless 12 '' Chainsaw tool ONLY ) 1083767 NIB loves to build things and. Immediately stop using the SCRENCH or WRENCH, REMOVE Bar NUTS from chain and! 'S Canada online store and create a strong and durable Cordless solution for the homeowner safety chain after all fix... ( 301 ) 504-7908 Spanish: ( 301 ) 504-7800 82v lines are within the 80 volt Chainsaw 18!

Bmw Car Thailand, When Do The Vast Majority Of Deer-vehicle Crashes Occur, Bmw Car Thailand, Bmw Car Thailand, High Court Vacancy 2021, High Court Vacancy 2021, East Village Dining Hall Menu, Baltimore Statistics Crime, Matokeo Ya Kidato Cha Sita Miono High School, Illustrator Vertical Align Text In Shape,