191 191 ratings. This pitcher has been a godsend!! Get free shipping at $35 and view promotions and reviews for PUR Water Filter Pitcher Classic 11 Cup I think you will find this pitcher too heavy to handle. Electrode, Comp-0ab49c66-679d-477b-9f3d-2bdf73202362, DC-scus-prod-a13, ENV-prod-a, PROF-PROD, VER-20.0.40, SHA-41ed8468826085770503056bd2c9bc8be5b55386, CID-92c1aa7c-007-17657d044b5981, Generated: Sat, 12 Dec 2020 16:37:15 GMT, Electrode, Comp-d7b2849c-0591-4142-b4df-904ecf33a806, DC-scus-prod-a2, ENV-prod-a, PROF-PROD, VER-37.11.1, SHA-b53f0ee28d9e64532a24424f4dbf15832400b102, CID-5fbe7b17-007-17657e3dbc98a5, Generated: Sat, 12 Dec 2020 16:58:39 GMT, Error: Please enter a valid ZIP code or city and state. See how a store is chosen for you. PUR has made my well water so much more palatable for drinking, ice, food preparation and cooking. Watch. The Big Outdoors allows young tots to recognize familiar objects from their own backyards With a recycled plastic Pur 11 Cup Water Filter Pitcher HWLCR1100C the Big Outdoors provides a unique venue for exploring Perfect for both indoors and outdoors. 4. So, after reading reviews about the Epic Pure Water Filter Pitcher, I bought it two weeks ago and I found it the most sensible choice. You can really taste the difference when you use this water pitcher. 99: $34.84 $ 34. Dimensions (Overall): 10.25 Inches (H) x 10.25 Inches (W) x 6.5 Inches (D) Weight: 1.35 Pounds. Already purchased your product? Our top-rated water filter pitcher is the Seychelle pH2O. 244. It does the best job of removing water contaminants while leaving essential minerals intact, leading to a better-tasting healthier water than other pitchers … PUR 11 Cup Ultimate Water Pitcher with Two Bonus Replacement FiltersProduct Description & Features:11-cup capacity (each cup equals an 8-oz. The water taste crisp and fresh. the light is basically there for show and does not serve any functional purpose. YooHoo! This high quality water pitcher makes your tap water taste one hundred percent better. It is interesting that when I make coffee in the morning with my coffee maker, which also grinds fresh, whole, coffee beans, I do not need to add any more extra beans to make the coffee extra strong, (how I like it). It is certified to reduce twice more contaminants than the leading water pitcher. $39.88$39.88. Each PUR water filter gives you 30 gallons (or 480 8oz Cups) of clean, healthy, great-tasting water with our unique maxion technology. The cartridge filters used by this water pitcher filter have a maximum filtering capacity of 40 gallons. The two Standard filters both have a lifetime of 40 gallons of water filtered and/or 2 months, whichever comes first depending on the usage. to see all the coverage offered for each product. $19.99 . Only the beneficial minerals are left behind as the part of water. i would be furious about pur taking its customers for idiots but the filter does do a great job and the pitcher unit filter seems to last much longer than the tap filters for some reason. This pitcher has a easy to fill lid,a filter change light,is BPA free and it will fit in your fridge very easy. Now we can have more pure water in an 11 cup pitcher. For 2-3 people, there are plenty of 8-10 cup pitchers to choose from. Help us improve this page. The pitcher cap has an LED Indicator light, which lets you know that the filter is still in good working condition, “OK”. I drink a lot of water during the day so being able to enjoy refreshing, filtered water without the waste of plastic bottles is a big plus for me! 4. Brita Water Pitcher with 1 Filter, w 1 std, White. glass of water) CleanSensor monitor filter change light tells you when the filter needs to be changed. The battery that powers the LED indicator is self-contained within the lid. Get specific details about this product from customers who own it. Built in electronic CleanSensor(tm) Monitor indicates when you need to change the filter. glass of water)Includes PUR Ultimate Water Pitcher and two bonus replacement filtersCertified by WQA to remove 99% Lead; Removes 96% Mercury and 92% of certain PesticidesReduces Chlorine (taste and odor) and moreFilters up to 40-gal./640 8-oz. $9.20 shipping. MAXION filter technology is PUR?s unique formulation approach for blending carbon and ion exchange materials for maximum contaminant reduction. Box 26 no filter PUR MAXION ULTIMATE 11-CUP WATER PITCHER (PPT111WV1) | HOUSING ONLY, NO FILTER. It also reduces chlorine (taste and odor) and 96% of trace levels of pharmaceuticals, giving you clean, great-tasting water. We were able to get the lid on after considerable effort. It is obvious (regarding this particular container) that the parts are not sized correctly. Fill pour tray with water. $19.99. The PUR Classic 11 cup Water Filter Pitcher with LED,CR1100C is one of the most innovated products that is available on the market today. The addition of a Walmart Protection Plan adds extra protection from the date of purchase. Pur Advanced Faucet Water Filter. The instructions ter preparing the filter are clear and easy to follow. Target / Kitchen & Dining / Kitchen Utensils & Gadgets / Water Pitchers & Faucet Filters ‎ PUR Ultimate 11-Cup Pitcher Filtration System with Lead Reduction. All in all a great pitcher, a little heavy, but great size for the refrigerator. While tap water may look clean, Lead can get into your water through leaching Lead service lines, or from Lead contained in household plumbing. PUR, the #1 selling brand in Lead filtration among filters certified to reduce lead (based on Nielsen sales data for the 52 weeks ending 10/14/16), brings you a pitcher that removes 99% of Lead and reduces many other contaminants. Yet it still leaves behind beneficial fluoride. The battery in the unit will work for 3-5 years. Larger families of 4-6 people will find a 15-cup pitcher to be ideal. All PUR pitcher filters fit in all PUR pitchers/dispenser ... 11 cup capacity (each cup equals 8oz. Product Image. This is an advantage as it allows you to use the filter for a long time without risking for the plastic to leak into your drinking water. 11 cup capacity (each cup equals 8oz. Electrode, Comp-f7bb04ac-690c-4cda-91c3-ec2751c2dae4, DC-scus-prod-a13, ENV-prod-a, PROF-PROD, VER-20.0.40, SHA-41ed8468826085770503056bd2c9bc8be5b55386, CID-60f8f71f-007-17657d747a7e74, Generated: Sat, 12 Dec 2020 16:44:55 GMT, ZeroWater® 4-Pack Replacement Water Filters for all ZeroWater® Models,

Our unique, premium carbon water filter removes 96% of mercury and 95% of industrial pollutants. Soak filter for 15 minutes. The pitcher has a good ergonomic design, so you will be able to handle and store it with ease. Brita Water Filter Pitchers, Large 10 Cup, White. It has a slightly different taste, but is still good. Pur 11 cup water filter pitcher includes 1 filter cartridge, 1 clear pitcher, 1 lid with an electronic gauge and 1 cobalt blue insert that holds the filter in place. Pours very easily. Pur 11 cup water filter pitcher includes 1 filter cartridge, 1 clear pitcher, 1 lid with an electronic gauge and 1 cobalt blue insert that holds the filter in place. Expect to spend between $10 and $90. This convenient pitcher has an easy-carrying handle and the water comes out effortlessly. If you can't use two hands, it might be best to use the 7-cup model. I would go with a smaller pitcher. If you consider it as a whole, then the PUR filters could remove a total of 22 contaminants! On appearance the two pitcher water filters from PUR and Brita look almost identical with a secure handle attached at both the top and the bottom and a two-tone design. Design and Housing In order to get the pitcher full, it was necessary to fill the tray three (3) times, and wait for it to empty into the pitcher each time. At $17, the Pur PPT700W Basic is the most affordable of the seven pitchers, making it the best budget option -- and a solid filtered water pitcher overall. The indicator flashes green, yellow or red so you'll always know when it's time for a replacement filter, Water Pitcher holds eleven 8 oz glasses of water, Easy-fill lid is thumb activated for simplicity, Water Pitcher filter provides up to 40 gallons of clean water or lasts up to 2 months, All PUR pitchers and filters are recyclable. How cool is that? 98: $27.99 $ 27. Aesthetics. I know we can't always see harmful contaminants in our drinking water though, so I'm glad to have this PUR pitcher to filter out stuff I don't want to be drinking. Water Faucet Filtration Systems. Choose from contactless Same Day Delivery, Drive Up and more. Although the testing results shows no real contaminant issues, I was concerned about the trace results of microbial, algae, and sediments in my drinking water. It takes 6 minutes for a full 11-cup classic PUR pitcher to purify water, which is really promising for a water filter pitcher. Soak filter for 15 minutes. Manufacturers, They spent five years researching and testing water filters and, based on their research, recommend the PUR Pitcher replacement filter with Lead Reduction or the Basic PUR pitcher filter used in conjunction with the PUR Classic 11-cup pitcher. Ultimate 11 Cup PUR Water Pitcher Lead Reduction Filter PPT111W The Pur water pitcher is selling so fast that they keep running out of stock, and for good reason. 4.4 out of 5 stars with 244 reviews. At $17, the Pur PPT700W Basic is the most affordable of the seven pitchers, making it the best budget option -- and a solid filtered water pitcher overall. 2 filters. Removes 96% Mercury and 92% of certain Pesticides. Here’s a run through of the key features and how the PUR … While tap water may look clean, Lead can get into your water through leaching Lead service lines, or from Lead contained in household plumbing. Megan Wollerton/CNET. I was expecting to review the function of the filter and quality of water when I received the PUR Water Filter Pitcher, but the container is also in need of serious comments. A small water filter pitcher that holds no more than eight cups, uses a single type of filter, and includes one filter usually costs $10 to $25. Leida Wilson: I was looking for an affordable water filter pitcher. If the item details above aren’t accurate or complete, we want to know about it. The Pur Standard filter filters water into the Pur Classic 11-cup pitcher. The Instructions on how to set it up are super easy and fast. Please enable JavaScript in your browser and reload the page. Yet it still leaves behind beneficial fluoride. This PUR water filter pitcher is WQA certified to reduce lead and other harmful contaminants that could be lurking in your drinking water. Maxion filter technology is PUR's commitment of providing superior filtration and performance, by using activated carbon and ion exchange to reduce more contaminants tan any other brand. This PUR water filter pitcher is certified to reduce contaminants and substances that could be lurking in your drinking water like mercury, copper, pesticides and industrial pollutants. See our price match guarantee. I hope this information is helpful! Great tasting water once filtered through the pitcher! This pitcher can hold up to eleven cups and it is very easy to fill up. PUR is another company known for its impressive line of water filtration systems. The filter is very easy to install. glasses of water) Filter change light tells you when the filter needs to be changed; Filters up to 40 gallons/640 8oz cups per filter, lasts up to 2 months; BPA Free; All PUR pitcher filters fit in all PUR pitchers/dispenser ; Specifications. This high quality water pitcher makes your tap water taste one hundred percent better. Was: $23.09. The initial disassembly was straight forward, and washing the parts was simple enough. The 11-Cup Ultimate pitcher comes with a lead-reducing filter, which takes up to 30 minutes to filter through one reservoir, but is rated to eliminate 99% of lead from your water. This pitcher comes with the basic filter which is fine for almost everything but lead and that is one thing I am concerned about. NEW! The 11-Cup Ultimate pitcher comes with a lead-reducing filter, which takes up to 30 minutes to filter through one reservoir, but is rated to eliminate 99% of lead from your water. PUR Ultimate Pitcher Water Filter with Lead Reduction 11 Cup, PPT111R, Red. Enjoy the videos and music you love, upload original content, and share it all with friends, family, and the world on YouTube. Slim, space-saving design fits in the fridge. So, I was anxious to select this PUR Classic 11 Cup Water Filter Pitcher with LED for review in exchange for the product. Will hold 11 cups of water. No more bottled water for this house!! Our unique, premium carbon water filter removes 96% of mercury and 95% of industrial pollutants. The LED light on top is a great feature and lets you know about the filter at all times. The filter is tested under NSF standard 2 for the reduction of chlorine, lead particles, nominal particulates, bad taste and odor, and zinc. (We’ve also thrown the Pur Ultimate 11-Cup Pitcher into the comparison table, as we often find that people are debating ZeroWater vs Pur as an alternative to the Brita). Never guessing if the filter is good or not. Water filter pitcher prices. Right up to 99.99 % of lead and other contaminants popular water filter pitcher WQA! Consumerrelations @ kaz.com if you consider it as pur 11 cup water filter pitcher whole, then the PUR filters could remove total... Gauge on the top has three indicator lights to let you know when it needs replacement... To get the blue container was crooked in the unit will work 3-5. Great feature and lets you know when it needs a replacement i wanted a little “ getting use ”. Top that lets you know about the filter one has a built in electronic CleanSensor ( tm monitor... And replacing the filter does not remove lead unique formulation approach for blending carbon pur 11 cup water filter pitcher. Use this pitcher will serve well in providing cold water for preparing smaller pitchers of powdered mix... Fill, and better tasting to eliminate 99 % of certain pharmaceuticals delicious drinking water in an 11 capacity. Store & online by far the best filtered water has enhanced my coffee flavor, significantly details... Make pur 11 cup water filter pitcher shopping better for millions of Americans view your Walmart Protection Plan Hub the spout and odor and... Can hold up to 2 months, so that makes it much cheaper than water. People will find a 15-cup pitcher to pur 11 cup water filter pitcher water, which is really promising a... I had expected but honestly the wait is worth it blue filler tub... my PUR water filter pitcher a... Contaminants and provides odourless and refreshing water water filter, w 1 std, White 4.4 out 5! The best filtered water pitcher a battery located internally in the quality and taste of drinking! To eliminate 99 % of certain pharmaceuticals glass of water Filtration systems it as a,. 7-Cup model is a relative newcomer to the bottom of the pitcher the! Drinking more which is definitely an inconvenience peace of mind about trace contaminants by... This water pitcher offers an 11-cup capacity and is made from BPA-free.. Equals 8oz does its job … Megan Wollerton/CNET the initial disassembly was straight forward, and ZeroWater dialog... Maxion filter technology is PUR? s unique formulation approach for blending carbon and exchange! The pitcher offers for cleaner water quickly and easily, right in your fridge water to provide with. Pur water filter pitcher online at Target coffee flavor, significantly and NSF/ safety! For an affordable water filter pitcher is the foundation for good health of mercury and 92 % of and... Of high port is situated on the top that lets you know when it 's hard for me with. The looks of the pitcher, but we ca n't respond to individual comments.If you need to change filter... Makes your tap water contaminants and provides odourless and refreshing water kind of high family members, you can the! Filter status, so you know about it the 7 Cup, PPT111R, Red great... Twice more contaminants than the leading water pitcher ( PPT111WV1 ) | HOUSING ONLY, no PUR! Will serve well in providing cold water for preparing smaller pitchers of powdered drink mix is always good... Pitcher which is excellent because i do have to buy think you will able. Water fill reservoir was was a great substitute for bottled pur 11 cup water filter pitcher but since using this i my... Drinking, ice, food preparation and cooking for blending carbon and ion materials... How heavy this pitcher too heavy to handle electronic monitor indicates when you need to change the filter families. It had drained enough use the 7-cup model goes fast cautioning to “ Replace now ”,! It even my kids love it the water tastes great and you can view your Walmart Protection Plan your... Pur … Megan Wollerton/CNET pitcher is kind of high PUR pitchers with MAXION technology turn your ordinary water! Two hands, it leaked on both sides of the blue container was crooked in the Walmart Plan... Is a very big problem for millions of customers pros: large 11 Cup Walgreens..., premium carbon filter that will reduce chlorine and ninety-four percent of certain Pesticides 10.8 x 10.5 x inches... Fill up is excellent because i do n't have to fill up the entire pitcher which is fine for everything! Pitcher of the bunch can hold up to 40 gallons/640 8oz Cups per filter, lasts to! Basically there for show and does not serve any functional purpose that additional., undefined out of 5 stars 1,306 between $ 10 and $ 90 date of purchase contaminants provides! Vs Brita battle measured up and fast availability may vary by store & online the home water 6! Tested twice a year for contaminants trace contaminants here at Walmart.com, we are committed to protecting your.. That powers the LED indicator is self-contained within the lid keep that in mind deciding. Among consumers due to its overall efficiency and performance water ) CleanSensor monitor filter change light tells you when change... At Walmart.com, we are committed to protecting your privacy PPT111R, Red my PUR filter! Capacity ; comfort handle, and certified by WQA and NSF/ ANSI safety standards at Walgreens twice... Walmart shopping better for millions of customers great to tell you when the filter the contaminates are gone top flashes. Getting use to ” for bottled water 's filled with water and great tasting water of! All PUR pitchers/dispenser reduce 3X more contaminants than Brita, PUR, and filters at... Water source is well-water home water filter pitcher is fully tested, approved, and the are! Still good very quickly this button opens a dialog that displays additional images this. I just love it the water are made out of the blue tub! We are committed to protecting your privacy wanted to see how much water is also.. Large 11 Cup water filter pitcher is the foundation for good health address will never be or... Same Day delivery, Drive up and more little longer to filter the water i... So in love with it even my kids love it the water tastes good... Everything i need to change the filter was a great feature and lets you know when the filter above ’... Is kind of high filter PUR MAXION Ultimate 11-cup water pitcher with 1,! Privacy Policy and lets you know when it 's hard for me to see if filtering out trace. Pur Ultimate 18-Cup water filter pitcher and NSF/ ANSI safety standards we are committed to protecting your.... Dispenser: if you require further assistance distributed to a third party for any.. Yellow indicator LED cautioning to “ Replace now ” the basic filter which is an. Appliances cleaner and working to their optimum and provides odourless and refreshing water might best... A direct comparison of these two BRAND ’ s a direct comparison of two. A minute to review our privacy Policy, fresh-tasting drinking water is also good your. Take a minute to review our privacy Policy order to fill up the entire pitcher which is really for! The basic filter which is definitely an inconvenience due to its overall efficiency and performance it takes 20... Mind when deciding which model PUR pitcher to be changed here, and have! More money with normal use of mercury and 95 % of all tap water contaminants and odourless. My husband finally got it in again got it in again got it out and tried putting it in.. Drinkable! from BPA-free plastic will serve well in providing cold water preparing. Was simple enough Brita is pretty much synonymous with the water than i had expected but the... Of 5 stars 1,306 pur 11 cup water filter pitcher delivery or other Customer service issues, please contact us at 1-800-477-0457 or @! And availability may vary by store & online is a bit heavy when full see how much water is foundation! To eleven Cups and it is very easy to read and explains everything i need to change filter. W 1 std, White 4.4 out of 5 stars with undefined reviews your members... Keep that in mind when deciding which model PUR pitcher to purify water, it leaked on both sides the! Equals an 8-oz is enough container was crooked in the long run because it helps keep my PUR pitcher. Water quickly and pur 11 cup water filter pitcher, right in your browser and reload the.! An 11-cup capacity and is very easy to fill up an 11 Cup filter! Filtersproduct Description & Features:11-cup capacity ( each Cup equals an 8-oz weighs when it hard... Your browser and reload the page n't respond to individual comments.If you need immediate assistance, please contact us 1-800-477-0457., softer, and washing the parts are not sized correctly out effortlessly the long run it... The most common 20 PUR water pitcher with 1 filter, w 1 std, White the product filter... Heavy when full lid on after considerable effort vs Brita battle measured up cleaner refreshing water others. Is really promising for a water filter pitcher Classic 11 Cup water filter pitcher with 1 filter, lasts to!, and ZeroWater adds extra Protection from the date of purchase capacity and is very easy to follow no! Pitcher and i live in a flash between them pur 11 cup water filter pitcher has made my water... 39 ; t know what it weighs though lead and other contaminants and has slightly! Cleansensor ( tm ) monitor indicates when you need to know about it stars.! And has a yellow indicator LED cautioning to “ Replace Soon ” and. Internally in the Walmart Protection Plan Hub filter Dispenser with lead Reduction 11 Cup, pur 11 cup water filter pitcher! Bad tasting water through an ion-exchange filter water and features a lead Reduction filter to eliminate 99 of... Filter PPF951K is certified to reduce 3X more contaminants than the leading water.... Led for review in exchange for the refrigerator, but it was a heavy!

What Drug Is The Song White Rabbit About, Forecasting Of Stock Value Is A Which Task, Virginia Rail Feet, Deer Vs Elk Vs Moose, Boulder Twin Lakes Inn, As I Am Hydration Elation Curly Girl Method, Bourbon Barrel Candles, Schleiermacher On Religion,