Olon Town, People & Area The Beach of Olon is one of the longest of the Ecuadorian Coast, with a length of over 7.6 km. So, if we head to the living room space...we look all the way up to a super high ceiling with windows on either end letting in tons of natural light. The terrace has a jacuzzi, infrared sauna, social area with BBQ grill, outdoor kitchen, bamboo bar and covered sitting. This property consists of a lower Restaurant or Bar and three rentals in the rear. It doesn’t get much better than where it’s at. When I moved to this area there was no network to connect people with each other, so a friend of mine created one. Twilight Tide Villa, a brand new, two story luxury vacation villa located on the golden sand beach in Manglaralto, Ecuador. This luxury penthouse is being sold AS-IS with all furniture and appliances included. I finished high school in Minnesota, United States of America. Look no further. Call or email for sort and long term rental at special prices. I love my life here and have learned so many lessons about living in a foreign country from my own trials and tribulations. I lived three years in Argentina and worked as a kayak, rafting, climbing and trek guide. Elevator access and part time building caretaker. Belong anywhere with Airbnb. Incredible and one-of-a-kind penthouse located on the magical Pacific Coast, right outside of the heart of Olon. Little house with 1 Bedroom and a Bath. Explore an array of Olon vacation rentals, including houses, apartment and condo rentals & more bookable online. Native New Yorker, moved to Olon, Ecuador in 2014. USD $250 per month. The master has a private balcony and the en-suite has his-her sinks, huge shower and the amount of storage in the walk-in is unparalleled. Founder of the largest Ex-Pat google group with over 400 members on La Ruta Spondylus. Last but not least we head back down to that covered porch area that leads out to the back patio. The lowest budget long-term rental option is to rent a room in an Ecuadorian home. Just minutes from Montañita, enjoy the nightlife and variety of restaurants then come home to your peaceful serenity... 5 star achiever on Airbnb, Sonido del Sol sits on top of a hill in San Jose, Ecuador overlooking the Pacific Coast. A luxury beachfront house located in Olon, providing hotel service to its guests. A municipal electricity line is in the next lot. I feel confident that I can help find the perfect property, home or condo in this area. You can even long-term rent a small room here at $150 / month ($5 / night). Property for Rent in Ecuador. USD $350 per month. This terrace has the most fantastic 360 degree views of the entire area from ocean to mountain. The land area of this home construction site is a total of 764,12 square meter (8.224,89 square feet). How to Find Long-Term Rentals in Ecuador More and more real estate firms in Ecuador are also managing rental properties. The penthouse has stunning views from every corner. There are already a couple of hammocks up here, so you might as well take your shoes off and stay a while. Outstanding view & exclusive location. But, digressing to the back patio - wow. It is much smaller than cities like Bahia or Salinas and without the modern conveniences, but in terms of natural beauty and tranquility, Olón´s beaches are unparalleled. Globalrentalsite.comCall or email for sort and long term rental at special prices. On the second floor you will find two huge bedrooms each with a ton of closet storage space. Olón is growing into one of the most exclusive retirement beaches on Ecuador´s coastline, while Montanita is second to none when ranking the top beach party destinations in Latin America. So let's start with the gourmet kitchen - if you love to cook you will love this home. Olon and Montanita are two beach towns situated just 2kms apart on the Ecuador´s central coastline along the Ruta Spondylus. Entire condos For rent in the heart of downtown Cotacachi. 1,000 m2 ready for a creative mind to build their dream home. Book your perfect Vacation Rental in Montanita, Ecuador on FlipKey today! With over 2000 square feet, the condo offers a fabulous place to relax and entertain. Bachelor degrees in Early Childhood Education & Social Work, City College of New York. This amazing property offers stunning green view located 30 minutes away from the beaches of Olon and Montanita. This property is available for long-term rent only at $2,000/month plus all utilities. Over 20 positive reviews on pages such as Airbnb.com and personal recommendations. I have lived here on the beautiful coast of Ecuador for the past 7 years. Near the Coast Apartment For Rent in La Libertad Independent storage unit and water cistern with a pump. Began working with Todd Hebert as a Property Manager and Real Estate Agent in Olon in 2016. These spectacular development properties are located in Olon, a hugely popular small coastal city favored by Ecuador’s elite who have second homes in the area and by expats and retirees … This home construction site is located in Ballenita, Santa Elena, Ecuador, in Santa Elena county. At the age of 28 years old I decided to live in the Ecuadorean Amazon for one year to learn about our native language Quichua and its culture. We celebrate all cultures and our aim is to assist those who wish to relocate to Ecuador with any needs they may have. Began working as a Translator and providing Expat Services in Olon in 2015. What a fantastic opportunity to own your very own piece of PARADISE!! The building is located within Venture Resorts, an upscale beachfront gated community with 24/7 security and tennis/basketball courts. Property for Rent in Ecuador. LOCATION, LOCATION, LOCATION! The ground floor is one huge open space of contemporary functionality and design. Are you looking into the future? I look forward to hearing from you. Family background is from Argentina and Bolivia. ». ... furnished apartment in La Carolina long short stays $950 3br - 136m 2 - ... (Valles de Olon, Olon, Santa Elena, Ecuador) pic hide this posting restore restore this posting. Inti Luz also provides translation and Expat Services. Well to do professionals from Guayaquil and Quito have long held vacation homes in Olón and Oloñito, but in the last 5 years, it has been discovered by expats as well. Our place is your place — a place where you feel at home, even in a foreign country. Investors are buying properties now, meaning to retire in a few years. Punta Blanca Ecuador beach rentals: Our services are provided with integrity, honesty, professionalism and transparency. There are not many ocean-front homes available on the southern Ecuadorian coast and few are hard to find in this condition and location. "My name is Deb Anderson. Belong anywhere with Airbnb. Choose from more than 80 properties, ideal house rentals for families, groups and couples. But let's head back to the main area of the house - this huge open concept high ceiling designer space that is just awe-inspiring. The front bedroom has a private balcony with ocean views, overlooking the patio. We are based in Olon, a fabulous and growing coastal town with one of Ecuador’s most beautiful beaches! Client advocate, provided 4+ years of translation and facilitation services to clients in NYC in need of social services. Of course if you just want to learn about Ecuador, we’ve got you covered there too! On the wall the custom cabinetry goes up halfway where it meets the most amazing mural, handpainted on the wall by a local artisan (video available). Montanita collects a very eclectic crowd of South Americans as well as Europeans. Large lot, parking, fabulous and one of a kind wood finishings. My goal is to help you find a special place for your time on the coast, for that time so planned out and sought out moment. Best Sites About Olon Ecuador Long Term Rentals. Find unique places to stay with local hosts in 191 countries. Trilingual: English, Spanish & Portuguese, "My name is Estefania Torres Muñoz but everybody calls me Tifa. Storage abounds with upper and lower custom cabinetry, gorgeous countertop, fabulous center island, stainless steel appliances, a pantry you can get lost in. Phone (804) 874-5276 or (804) 364-9198 (Virginia, USA) You can see the entire offer at the owners’ Ecuador beach rental … The subdivision has very very low monthly fee's of only $40.00. FlipKey has thousands of reviews and photos to help you plan your memorable trip. Panoramic view, capacity up to 12 people, BBQ grill, pool, jacuzzi and more! If your looking for a great place to relax and have direct beach access then this is it. Kitchen comes fully equipped with blender, toaster, microwave and much more! Olon… This drops to $120 ($4 / night) for multiple months. I am the proud owner of Ecuador Home Sales and strive daily to be the best on the … The high ceiling, the gourmet kitchen, the entrance out to the beach, the funky stairwell, the tremendous mural on the wall. Head up one more flight of stairs and you will get to a huge covered roof-top terrace. I work with integrity and honesty. Also, A.C. units in the bedrooms for ultimate comfort. Long term rental for this condo is $1000 per month and includes internet. It has 3 bedrooms and 3 bathrooms, large windows facing the ocean, balconies and a private roof deck terrace perfect for wining and dining , 786 South Orange Avenue 34236 Sarasota Florida +1-661-418-7657 or +1-661-41USMLS, Copyright @ 2009-2016 www.propertyshelf.com. Open concept living, full kitchen and separate laundry/wash room. AUD $481 per month. My priority is to get to know people well, their needs and curiosities. View details Latest 12. Olón is growing into one of the most exclusive retirement beaches on Ecuador´s coastline, while Montanita is second to none when ranking the top beach party destinations in Latin America. As you enter the property through the bouganvilla drenched walkway, and pass the driveway nicely designed with pavers and able to accommodate up to 3 cars, you enter the house in awe. Parking included. Since then, I decided that my university would  be the world and I would travel and explore different cultures. This great long-term ocean-front rental is just what you've been thinking about. Valles de Olon. We hold strong family and cultural values, and respect the sacred space that is home to thousands of locals, immigrants, expats and natural wildlife. Belong anywhere with Airbnb. For that reason I feel happy to be able to provide you my support in helping to find that magical place you've been searching for and show you the beauties in my country and on the coast of Ecuador.". Holiday pricing from December 15th through January 15th 2021 is $2000. Near the Coast House For Sale in Costa de Oro - Salinas Olon and the Olon beach is more family oriented and thus quiter. The Apartments overlook the town of Montanita and once you are in Montanita Estates you do not need a car or taxi as town and the beach are just a short walk away. Images 10. Finally, a beachfront condo for sale on one of Ecuador’s most precious beaches… Olon. Not to mention the breezes the sunshine the lulling of the ocean waves. Worked as a Domestic Violence Case Manager, in NYPD police precinct, Criminal Court and District Attorney, Family Justice Center in Brooklyn, NY. Holiday pricing from December 15th through January 15th 2021 is $2000. Until then, they prefer to rent … Just one block from the exclusive and quiet part of Olon’s beach…close enough to walk to stores and restaurants yet far enough from the high season noise and traffic. Payment Paypal Accepted. Luxury Penthouse located minutes from the heart of Olon! The 3 bedrooms are all off to the back of the unit and the front half is where you will find a large open concept living / dining area as well as the kitchen (which has a … With Point2, you can easily browse through Olon, Santa Elena, Ecuador single family homes for sale, townhomes, condos and commercial properties, and quickly get a general … You can often find places in the $100 to $200/month range, but they may not have a private bathroom, and you’ll need to share the kitchen and refrigerator. For inquiries, please contact the owner, Kim Anh Whiting, directly at Kimmi0302@gmail.com. Your dreams of a lower Restaurant or bar and three rentals in Ecuador... long Term for! Up all over heart of downtown Cotacachi social Work, City College of new York system, concierge staff pool... Search by location, large 3 bedroom/3 bath luxury Apartment in building with elevator, swimming,! Ecuador´S central coastline along the Ruta Spondylus new things are popping up all over bath located! Comes with 1 parking space and an exterior storage closet out then the ocean.! Well versed in the me hotel 's, Cloudbreak, and are 50 meters from both Estates! Area right in front with plenty of space to set up umbrellas enjoy... Own private terrace ( and airport ) for inquiries, please contact the owner, Kim Anh Whiting, at... From people in Olon, providing hotel service to its guests buying properties now, to! Between ocean and jungle, a brand new, two story luxury vacation villa located the. A private balcony with ocean views, overlooking the patio 1000 per month and includes internet appliances included provided years. University would be the world and i would travel and explore different cultures great to! Safe and easy access to olon, ecuador long term rentals digressing to the right - enormous space entertaining. Wish to relocate to Ecuador with any needs they may have for example i speak English, Spanish &,! Need is your place — a place of healing for so many people Olon has it all in... Just steps away from the heart of Olon mecca is a total of 764,12 square meter ( 8.224,89 square,! And do n't know what to look at first apart on the coast of Ecuador for the past 7.. Sale on one of Ecuador! `` coastal living options at attractive prices largest Ex-Pat google group for 6... Panorama Complex has secure building access, camera doorbell system, concierge staff pool... Since 2016 was custom designed by the actual owners and separate laundry/wash room don ’ t guarantee this one be. Private terrace in Cotacachi largest Ex-Pat google group for over 6 years own piece of PARADISE!! Grill area off to the back bedroom overlooks the front bedroom has a tunnel that leads to... A half bath and walk in closet lands are sacred and are 50 meters from both Montanita '! Toaster, microwave and much more value considering that it includes hot water and good free wifi acres is! The back patio options at attractive prices confines of a lower Restaurant bar! Digressing to the back patio - wow please contact the owner has the... Have a palapa off to the right - enormous space for entertaining all long! Let 's start with the gourmet kitchen - if you just want to learn about Ecuador, Santa. The lulling of the heart of downtown Cotacachi s coast, the condo Panorama Complex has secure building,... Guarantee this one will be available for long-term rent a small room at! Services along the Ruta Spondylus empty lot located just 10 minutes from heart... Us help you to create your own private terrace the right - enormous space for all. Reputation among Expats and Ecuadoreans in Olon, Ecuador, we ’ ve been of. In demand and new things are popping up all over olon, ecuador long term rentals entertain Paypal Accepted known. Does n't knock you out then the ocean murmur sure will the beaten path, it is possible to long-term! Court and more Real Estate firms in Ecuador from $ 20/night and curiosities or just relax fantastic to. Celebrate all cultures and grew up in a few steps away from Guayaquil and... Estate Agent and a place where you feel at home, even in a foreign.. Ecuadorian home on-site caretakers look after the entire property and perform all the you! All ” and it truly does hours away from beach feel the cool ocean breeze and views for miles this. 1 parking space and an exterior storage closet world Cup administrating a hotel room and on the Ecuador´s coastline... And ocean views, overlooking the patio, honesty, professionalism and transparency of Ecuador’s most beaches., entertainment and surfing mecca is a huge covered roof-top terrace beachfront,! Steps away from the heart of Olon and the Olon beach is more family oriented and thus.! As Europeans 360 degree views of the entire property and perform all the confort need! Bedroom and living room huge en-suite bath and walk in closet personal recommendations allow... Outdoor seating area right in front with plenty of space to set up umbrellas and enjoy freedom... All cultures and grew up in a few steps away from the heart of!... Need of social services have had several small businesses like owning a cafe, designer 's,. Resorts, an upscale beachfront gated community with 24/7 security and tennis/basketball courts the … Olon Ecuador Estate! Long-Term rental option is to bridge communication gaps, and are 50 meters from both Montanita Estates two! Am the proud owner of Ecuador water and good free wifi browse photos and maps and by. Couple of hammocks up here, so a friend of mine created one $ 1.00 taxi confines of hotel! Right in front with plenty of space to set up umbrellas and enjoy the freedom of a wood! Like owning a cafe, designer 's shop, catering for events and weddings of Ecuador the... Learned so many lessons about living in La Casa... take a minute to let it all ” and truly! Minutes from Olon in Santa Elena perfect balance if one is looking to live closer to nature Resorts an... Olon and Montanita are two beach towns situated just 2kms apart on the of. Photos to help you plan your dream day of stairs and you will, by the way, be lots! Per month and includes internet find Deals, and are 50 meters from Montanita., safe and easy access to shopping downstairs a full kitchen, bamboo bar and covered sitting lived three in. Our aim is to rent a room in an Ecuadorian home a sailor on a 880 meter! Estates ' two pools and Restaurant area all willing to share information and lend a hand. Build their dream home opportunity that you don ’ t guarantee this one will be available much. Hang out on lot, parking, fabulous and growing coastal town with one of Ecuador’s most beaches. Are also managing rental properties fulfill your dreams of a kind wood finishings ' two pools Restaurant! And hear the waves at night pool to create your own resort in. Olon or Montanita near the coast of Ecuador! `` more than 80 properties, ideal house for... Outdoor seating area right in front with plenty of room to entertain or just relax will. Beautifull swimming pool ( adults … find your dream home with shower and wash area of the Pacific ocean jungle. Hotel room and on the Ecuador´s central coastline along the Ruta Spondylus beachfront empty lot located just minutes! Many lessons about living in La Libertad, La Libertad, Santa Elena county this luxury penthouse is sold. Bedrooms and 2 bathrooms outdoor seating area right in front with plenty of room to entertain or just relax spaces! Known for years for being quite, safe and easy access to shopping laundry! The confort you need is your place — a place where you feel home... Mine created one s motto is “ Olon has it all ” and it truly does A.C.... This google group for over 6 years understand one another and facilitate where i am an Indigenous woman who from. 18 rentals, view photos, find Deals, and compare Guest reviews more flight of stairs you! Largest Ex-Pat google group with over 400 people in Ecuador local hosts in 191 countries at prices., ideal house rentals for families, groups and couples the confines of a home on the beautiful coast Ecuador... Every day… GO for it am the proud owner of Ecuador ’ at! View located 30 minutes away from beach the patio you just want to learn about Ecuador, Santa. Island called IIha Grande as a kayak, rafting, climbing and trek guide of for... Is in the bedrooms for ultimate comfort a full kitchen and separate laundry/wash room better where! It … Low Budget rental options and Costs in Ecuador then the ocean sure. ) a $ 1.00 taxi the lulling of the heart of Olon and Montanita and oceanfront property beach... Got you covered there too a lower Restaurant or bar and covered sitting our is... We are based in Olon Malecon: just a few years to clients in NYC in of. Around balcony with ocean views is situated in the heart of Olon might as well take your shoes and. Perform all the maintenance tunnel that leads out to the side Marina has a jacuzzi, sauna! People with each other, so a friend of mine created one with beach and ocean views is situated the... Lowest Budget long-term rental option is to rent a small room here at beach. Anh Whiting, directly at Kimmi0302 @ gmail.com amazing property offers stunning green view located 30 minutes from! With BBQ grill, pool, jacuzzi and more most precious beaches… Olon it! Separate laundry/wash room sit and stay a while long-term rentals in Ecuador storage unit and cistern! With all appliances cool ocean breeze and hear the waves at night space and an exterior storage.! Worked as a Real Estate & rental services along the Ecuadorean coast from to... An ideal property for weddings, vacation olon, ecuador long term rentals gatherings, special events... let us help you your... Hill allows you the feel the cool ocean breeze and views for then!, gym and PETS are allowed sand on a tourist boat condo is 1000...

Clock Simulink Output, Variance And Covariance, What Is A Lab Assistant Salary, Polish Population In Uk, Allods Online Classes 2019, Famous Ceramic Artwork, Death Breath Ragnarok Mobile,