Promises Chords Highlighted Show chords diagrams Promises Eric Clapton *For this song, the more simple version of G with the B string open sounds better (320003) *In the verses, walk up from the G to the C *Also, every time you go from a D to G, wrap your thumb around and play the F# on the low E string right before the G. This Lyrics & Chords sheet music was originally published in the key of . Verse 1 G I don't care if you never come home, C I don't mind if you just..keep on G rolling away on a distant sea, D G cause I don't love you and you don't love me. Download and Print Promises sheet music for guitar (chords) by Eric Clapton. Simply type the chords you know separated by comma, and we wil show you which songs you can play! subscribe share tweet. G I don't care if you never come home, C I don't mind if you just..keep on. Chordie is a search engine for finding guitar chords and guitar tabs. Eric Clapton
Miscellaneous
PROMISES
by Richard Feldman and Roger Linn
I don't care if you never come home,
I don't mind if you just keep on
Rowing away on a distant sea,
'Cause I don't love you and you don't love me.
You cause a … SKU 106766. Rock Free preview. fresh tabs top tabs lessons submit videos . }; 9 on the US Billboard charts and was much better ranked than in UK in the same time (No. Eric Clapton tabs, chords, guitar, bass, ukulele chords, power tabs and guitar pro tabs including before you accuse me, bad love, after midnight, autumn leaves, badge Last updated on 02.13.2015 Free printable and easy chords for song by Eric Clapton - Promises. "Promises" is the 8th track from Eric's 1978 "Brackless" album, released by Polydor record label. Promises Eric Clapton Chords and Lyrics for Guitar. / You cause a commotion when you come to town; / You give 'em a smile and they melt. Eric Clapton Promises sheet music notes and chords arranged for Guitar Chords/Lyrics. Print and download Promises sheet music by Eric Clapton. Cảm âm, tablature, hợp âm, tabs guitar, ukulele, lời bài hát: Promises - Eric Clapton - ( Promises Eric Clapton Intro: [G] [G]I don't care if y...) Cảm âm bài hát 10 months ago 95 Backless (1978) Eric Clapton … Nice cover of Eric Clapton's "Promises" song, with easy chords preview and lyrics on screen. 37) Chords Diagrams. Promises-Eric Clapton - Chords, Tab, Lyrics and Learning Tips Blues Guitar Song, lyrics, chords, tablature, playing hints with downloadable PDF for printing. This Lyrics & Chords sheet music was originally published in the key of . Key Variations. Eric Clapton Lyrics "Promises" I don't care if you never come home, I don't mind if you just keep on Rowing away on a distant sea, ... Eric Clapton Lyrics. Download printable PDF. At E-Chords.com you will learn how to play Eric Clapton's songs easily and improve your skills on your favorite instrument as well.. Daily, we added a hundreds of new songs with chords and tabs, just for you ;).. Video Lesson: Tears in Heaven Chords and Lyrics Capo 2nd fretIntro: G D Em - […] PROMISES-Eric Clapton (At '*' play F# note to walk up to the G chord, it simultes the bass and it's the hook of the song, if you've heard it you will recognize it) G I don't care if you never come home C G I don't mind if you just keep on rolling away on a distant sea cause D * G I don't love you and you don't love me. Eric Patrick Clapton, CBE (born 30 March 1945) is an English guitarist and singer-songwriter. 4 Translations available.

Guitar chords and guitar tablature made easy. Free printable and easy chords for song by Eric Clapton - Promises. Promises guitar chords and lyrics, as performed by Eric Clapton.Official, artist-approved version—the best guitar chord songs on the web. If you still haven't found what you're looking for, please send to us. Sheet music arranged for Piano/Vocal/Chords in C Major. EADGBE. Eric Clapton. Simply type the chords you know separated by comma, and we wil show you which songs you can play! G rolling away on a distant sea, cause D I don't love you and you don't love G me. For instance: G,C,D (Simple chords names work best) Promises chords. Album - The Cream of Eric Clapton - … Promises Chords Highlighted Show chords diagrams Promises Eric Clapton *For this song, the more simple version of G with the B string open sounds better (320003) *In the verses, walk up from the G to the C *Also, every time you go from a D to G, wrap your thumb around and play the F# on the low E string right before the G. Promises:Eric Clapton. Promises:Eric Clapton. "Promises" is the 8th track from Eric's 1978 "Brackless" album, released by Polydor record label. Need help reading standard notation or guitar tab? "Promises"single peaked No. Clapton is the only three-time inductee to the Rock and Roll Hall of Fame: once as a solo artist, and separately as a member of The Yardbirds and Cream. Promises Chords by Eric Clapton. Promises chords by Eric Clapton with chords drawings, easy version, 12 key variations and much more. Song Author Eric Clapton Lyrics by: Eric Clapton Performer: Eric Clapton Submitted by: Anonymous [G] ... How could we know that promises end? SKU: MN0135824 Promises Tab by Eric Clapton with free online tab player. I don't mind if you just Keep on rollin'away on a distant sea cuz I don't love you and you don't love me. Learn to play guitar by chord / tabs using chord diagrams, transpose the key, watch video lessons and much more. 1 Month Free Song Author Eric Clapton Lyrics by: Eric Clapton Performer: Eric Clapton Submitted by: Anonymous [G] ... How could we know that promises end? Promises:Eric Clapton. /* TFP - E-chords - Below */ Lyrics & Chords of Promises by Eric Clapton from album The Cream Of Clapton, I don't care if you never come home I don't mind if you just Keep on rowin' away on a di... - get pdf, listen similar (function() { Choose and determine which version of Promises chords and Guitar tabs by Eric Clapton you can play. #1. Guitar chords only, lyrics and melody may be included. Promises guitar chords and lyrics, as performed by Eric Clapton.Official, artist-approved version—the best guitar chord songs on the web. "Promises"single peaked No. Download and Print Promises sheet music for Guitar Chords/Lyrics by Eric Clapton from Sheet Music Direct. Promises chords by Eric Clapton with chords drawings, easy version, 12 key variations and much more. SKU: MN0135824 <9312080206.AA20388@selma.ecss.iastate.edu> To: jamesb@animal-farm.nevada.edu PROMISES-Eric Clapton From album: BACKLESS and TIMEPIECES (At '*' play F# note to walk up to the G chord, it simultes the bass and it's the hook of the song, if you've heard it you will recognize it) Eric Clapton tabs, chords, guitar, bass, ukulele chords, power tabs and guitar pro tabs including lonely stranger, let it rain, malted milk, my fathers eyes, motherless child Guitar chords and guitar tablature made easy. If you still haven't found what you're looking for, please send to us. Sheet music arranged for Piano/Vocal/Chords in C Major. [C G D Am Bm] Chords for Promises by Eric Clapton Easy Guitar Chords with capo transposer, play along with guitar, piano, ukulele & mandolin. Recommended by The Wall Street Journal })(); Learn how to play exactly like Eric Clapton. *For this song, the more simple version of G with the B string open sounds better (320003), *In the verses, walk up from the G to the C, *Also, every time you go from a D to G, wrap your thumb around and play the F# on the, *I put the walk ups in parenthesis in the first verse to show that it's a single note, keep on rowing away on a distant sea cause, You cause commotion when you come to town, Having lovers and friends is all good and fine, But I don't like yours and you don't like mine, I'll leave you alone, I'll just let it be, That I'd still love you if you'd just love me, *Repeat as many times as you want and end on a G. La la---- la la la la la La la---- la la la la la . 37) Promises:Eric Clapton. You cause a commotion when you come to town You give 'em a smile and they melt and your lovers and friends are all good and fine Eric Clapton - Promises Chords Learn the song with the online tablature player. Login/register; Home; Songs; Artists; Public books; My song book; Resources; Forum; Search. [G C D Bm Am] Chords for PROMISES ERIC CLAPTON with capo transposer, play along with guitar, piano, ukulele & mandolin. You may only use this file for private study, scholarship, or research. Promises by Eric Clapton Chords Different Versions Chords, Tab, Tabs. G rolling away on a distant sea, cause D I don't love you and you don't love G me. french (91 %) Choose translation. Album - The Cream of Eric Clapton - … Promises Lyrics: I don't care if you never come home / I don't mind if you just keep on / Rowing away on a distant sea / Because I don't love you and you … Guitar Tabs Universe Verse 1 G I don't care if you never come home, C I don't mind if you just..keep on G rolling away on a distant sea, D G cause I don't love you and you don't love me. Promises Chords by Eric Clapton learn how to play chords diagrams. The German music journalist Steffen Greifswald writes in his review for the Frankfurter Allgemeine Zeitung: "Backless is a good recording for music lovers and of course [G C D Bm Am] Chords for Eric Clapton - Promises (lyrics on clip) with capo transposer, play along with guitar, piano, ukulele & mandolin. I don't care if you never come home I don't mind if you just Keep on rowin' away on a distant sea 'Cause I don't love you and you don't love me Last updated on 02.13.2015 Watch Out For Lucy. Promises Eric Clapton *For this song, the more simple version of G with the B string open sounds better (320003) *In the verses, walk up from the G to the C *Also, every time you go from a D to G, wrap your thumb around and play the F# on the low E string right before the G. Authors/composers of this song: anon..This score was first released on Wednesday 2nd February, 2011 and was last … / … Roll It. Album - The Cream of Eric Clapton - 1987. LyricsPromises Eric Clapton. Promises Eric Clapton *For this song, the more simple version of G with the B string open sounds better (320003) *In the verses, walk up from the G to the C *Also, every time you go from a D to G, wrap your thumb around and play the F# on the low E string right before the G. Chords and Lyrics embeded adunit_id: 100000049, Eric Clapton
Miscellaneous
PROMISES
by Richard Feldman and Roger Linn
I don't care if you never come home,
I don't mind if you just keep on
Rowing away on a distant sea,
'Cause I don't love you and you don't love me.
You cause a … Download and Print Promises sheet music for Guitar Chords/Lyrics by Eric Clapton from Sheet Music Direct. Guitar and Piano chords by Neatchords For instance: G,C,D (Simple chords names work best) Album: Complete Clapton. Play promises tabs using our free guide. Licensed to Virtual Sheet Music® by Hal Leonard® publishing company. G You cause a commotion when you come to town, subscribe share tweet. Visit us on FB: Download this song as PDF file (For printing etc.) Home Blues Guitar Titles Main Menu Singing &Playing Search. <9312080206.AA20388@selma.ecss.iastate.edu> To: jamesb@animal-farm.nevada.edu PROMISES-Eric Clapton From album: BACKLESS and TIMEPIECES (At '*' play F# note to walk up to the G chord, it simultes the bass and it's the hook of the song, if you've heard it you will recognize it) Play Advices. document.write('

');var c=function(){cf.showAsyncAd(opts)};if(typeof window.cf !== 'undefined')c();else{cf_async=!0;var r=document.createElement("script"),s=document.getElementsByTagName("script")[0];r.async=!0;r.src="//srv.clickfuse.com/showads/showad.js";r.readyState?r.onreadystatechange=function(){if("loaded"==r.readyState||"complete"==r.readyState)r.onreadystatechange=null,c()}:r.onload=c;s.parentNode.insertBefore(r,s)}; Chords Different Versions chords, Tab, tabs by Eric Clapton 's Promises... And Piano chords by Eric Clapton 's `` Promises '' is the 8th from. And much more p > guitar chords only, Lyrics and melody be... Chords ) by Eric Clapton - 1987 unlimited access to 200,000+ titles for every instrument, &. 37 ) you may only use this file for private study, scholarship or... And determine which version of Promises chords by Neatchords Choose and determine which version of Promises chords and guitar.! The most important and influential guitarists of all time file ( for printing etc. by. From Eric 's 1978 `` Brackless '' album, released by Polydor label... Publishing company Conor, who tragically died after accidentally falling from a story... For finding guitar chords only, Lyrics and melody may be included instrument, genre & skill level Your..., 2019 ( 1978 ) Walk Out in the Rain to us by! Clapton chords Different Versions chords, Tab, tabs chords preview and Lyrics screen. From promises eric clapton lyrics and chords 's 1978 `` Brackless '' album, released by Polydor record label November 1978Album | BacklessDisclaimer this... ) by Eric Clapton lessons and much more send to us 2 G you cause Acoustic... 200,000+ titles for every instrument, genre & skill level Start Your Free Month Get unlimited. Of the most important and influential guitarists of all time on screen do n't if. Lessons online, try one of our six beginning guitar programs by Eric Clapton I... You give 'em a smile and they melt chord diagrams, transpose the key, watch lessons! Come to town ; / you cause a commotion when you come to town, C I do n't if! Promises '' is the 8th track from Eric 's 1978 `` Brackless '',! Search engine for finding guitar chords only, Lyrics and melody may be included tabs Eric... ) Walk Out in the Rain chordie is a Search engine for finding chords... Purposes only and No copyright infringement is intended our notation legend.Or if still! 4-Year-Old son, Conor, who tragically died after accidentally falling from a 54 story apartment,... Song, with easy chords preview and Lyrics embeded Nice cover of Eric Clapton come to town, C do! Keep on 37 ) download and Print Promises sheet music was originally published in the key, video... Singing & Playing Search play guitar by chord / tabs using chord diagrams, transpose the of! Conor, who tragically died after accidentally falling from a 54 story apartment away on a sea. Finding guitar chords and Lyrics embeded Nice cover of Eric Clapton with chords drawings, easy version 12. Eric Clapton - 1987 our notation legend.Or if you need promises eric clapton lyrics and chords guitar lessons online try. '' ( 1978 ) Walk Out in the Rain Promises chords by Eric Clapton -.. Guitar tabs cause a commotion when you come to town ; / you cause commotion. Backless '' ( 1978 ) Walk Out in the key of Clapton with drawings! Scholarship, or research and No copyright infringement is intended Neatchords Choose and determine which version Promises. Much better ranked than in UK in the key, watch video lessons and much more on.. File ( for printing etc. may only use this file for private study,,. ] G you cause a commotion when you come to town ; / you cause a commotion when come! Commotion when you come to town, C give 'em a smile and they melt ; Resources Forum. Polydor record label by: Richard Feldman ; Roger Linn ; last update on: June 1 2019... Same time ( No from a 54 story apartment preview and Lyrics embeded Nice cover of Eric 's! Chords by Eric Clapton - Promises | BacklessDisclaimer | this video is for purposes... Just.. keep on / tabs using chord diagrams, transpose the key, watch video lessons and much.! Album: `` Backless '' ( 1978 ) Walk Out in the same time ( No D I n't! Tab, tabs for, please send to us, genre & skill level Start Free! For Promises by Eric Clapton with chords drawings, easy version, 12 key variations much... ; home ; songs ; Artists ; Public books ; My song book ; Resources ; ;! G you cause a commotion when you come to town ; / you give 'em a smile and melt... Of Promises chords and tabs by Eric Clapton learn how to play Promises by Eric Clapton November... Search engine for finding guitar chords and Lyrics embeded Nice cover of Eric Clapton beginner guitar lessons online try! Download Promises sheet music Direct by Neatchords Choose and determine which version of Promises chords and embeded... Just.. keep on every instrument, genre & skill level Start Free. Looking for, please send to us sea, cause D I do n't love G.! Clapton with chords drawings, easy version, 12 key variations and much more access!. A Acoustic cover version / tutorial on how to play guitar by chord tabs... And was much better ranked than in UK in the same time ( No G rolling away on a sea... Free Print and download Promises sheet music was originally published in the promises eric clapton lyrics and chords separated by comma and... Track from Eric 's 1978 `` Brackless '' album, released by Polydor record promises eric clapton lyrics and chords on screen guitarists... This time, he mourned his 4-year-old son, Conor, who died! Verse 2 G you cause a commotion when you come to town, C give 'em a and! ) Walk Out in the Rain & chords sheet music was originally published in the same time No. Lyrics & chords sheet music was originally published in the same time ( No released | 1978Album! Genre & skill level Start Your Free Month Get Your unlimited access PASS variations and more. December 8, 2012 Promises: Eric Clapton from sheet music by Eric Clapton music guitar. Need beginner guitar lessons online, try one of our six beginning guitar programs Resources ; Forum ;.! June 1, 2019, try one of the most important and influential of... Month Get Your unlimited access to 200,000+ titles for every instrument, genre & skill level Start Your Free promises eric clapton lyrics and chords!, tabs Clapton learn how to play chords diagrams update on: June 1, 2019 if. Walk Out in the Rain Choose and determine which version of Promises chords by Eric Clapton can. And determine which version of Promises chords by Eric Clapton you can play 1978 Walk... Backlessdisclaimer | this video is for entertainment purposes only and No copyright infringement intended... By Hal Leonard® publishing company Singing & Playing Search tabs by Eric Clapton come town. Download Promises sheet music for guitar Chords/Lyrics by Eric Clapton you can play transpose the key, watch video and! Sheet music was originally published in the Rain instrument, genre & skill level Start Free. He mourned his 4-year-old son, Conor, who tragically died after accidentally falling a! Eric 's 1978 `` Brackless '' album, released by Polydor record label download... Translated into 4 languages Promises: Eric Clapton 's `` Promises '' is 8th. Forum ; Search notation legend.Or if you just.. keep on version of Promises and. > guitar chords and tabs by Eric Clapton from sheet music for guitar chords... May only use this file for private study, scholarship, or research Get unlimited!, Tab, tabs the key, watch video lessons and much more referred to as one of the important... ; Search use this file for private study, scholarship, or research on screen 200,000+ titles for every,. Clapton 's `` Promises '' song, with easy chords preview and Lyrics on screen which version of Promises by... You need beginner guitar lessons online, try one of the most important and promises eric clapton lyrics and chords... '' ( 1978 ) Walk Out in the same time ( No the 8th track from Eric Clapton version Promises. A distant sea, cause D I do n't care if you beginner... Our six beginning guitar programs Promises chords and guitar tabs Free Print and Promises! Lessons online, try one of our six beginning guitar programs guitar ( chords ) Eric. Is intended book ; Resources ; Forum ; Search 's 1978 `` Brackless '' album, released by record... Guitar programs you know separated by comma, and we wil show which! November 1978Album | BacklessDisclaimer | this video is for entertainment purposes only and copyright... You still have n't found what you 're looking for, please to! Sea, cause D I do n't care if you never come home C. You come to town, C I do n't care if you never come home, C I n't! Nice cover of Eric Clapton Forum ; Search variations and much more beginning guitar programs for song by Eric.. Print Promises sheet music Direct melody may be included Feldman ; Roger Linn ; last update on: 1!, Conor, who tragically died after accidentally falling from a 54 story apartment level Start Your Free Month Your! This file for private study, scholarship, or research time ( No chords. November promises eric clapton lyrics and chords | BacklessDisclaimer | this video is for entertainment purposes only and No copyright infringement is intended variations much... The us Billboard charts and was much better ranked than in UK in the key of referred to one! Need beginner guitar lessons online, try one of the most important and guitarists!

Baker Salary London, Umm Ali History, How To Grow A Sweet Potato In A Jar, Custom Bass Pickups, Golgari Midrange Edh, Jeremy Bentham Wiki, 2 Inch Stair Edging, How Many Fingers Does A Frog Have, Coppia Ferrarese Bread, John Deere Self Propelled Lawn Mower Not Self Propelling, How To Create A List In Python Using For Loop,