The rent at Rose Hill Apartments ranges from $925 for a one bedroom to a $1,575 two bedroom. 850 Leora Ln Lewisville, TX 75056. This is a pet-friendly apartment. If you are looking for brand new, upscale and luxurious apartments & townhomes, you will want to visit Rose Hill. See phone loading...; 972-695-6230; See fax loading...; 972-695-6290 Contact company 850 Leora Lane, 75056 See all available apartments for rent at Rose Ridge Apartments in Lewisville, TX. Text "rosehill" to 77599 for more info! Rose Hill Apartments for rent in Lewisville, TX. See reviews, photos, directions, phone numbers and more for Rose Apartments locations in Lewisville, TX. View Apartments. For maps and directions to Rose Hill Apartments & Townhomes view the map to the right. We are located at 850 Leora Lane in Lewisville, TX 75056. Apartments in this building are about 12% more expensive than the Lewisville average. Ratings & reviews of Rose Hill in Lewisville, TX. This apartment community was built in 2016 and has 3 stories with 290 units. It's far enough away from all of the craziness of the traffic but still close enough to everything you need from groceries, dining or any type of fun you're looking for: Top Golf, Hawaiian Falls, Lava Cantina (great live music). We allow two pets per apartment home with a Pet Deposit of $250.00 Per Pet, a Non-Refundable Pet Fee of $250.00 Per Pet and a Monthly Pet Rent charge of $20.00 Per Pet. As a property on the border of The Colony and Lewisville, Rose Hill Apartments & Townhomes offers the best in local entertainment, shopping, and conveniences, as well as a beautiful property filled with gorgeous landscaping and exquisite interiors. Ratings are on a scale of 1 (below average) to 10 (above average) and can include test scores, college readiness, academic progress, advanced courses, equity, discipline and attendance data. 2019 Top Rated Awards We offer a variety of floor plans with upgraded features like garden-style, oval soaking tubs and shaker panel beveled cabinets with brushed nickel hardware. Ratings & reviews of Rose Hill in Lewisville, TX. Factors that influenced these ratings include building design, construction, exterior spaces, and amenities. 1 / 53 photos Located about 30 minutes to the north of Dallas via Interstate 35 and about 45 minutes northeast of Fort Worth via Highway 121, Lewisville and Flower Mound allow easy access to the two major cities in the area. If you are looking for brand new, upscale and luxurious apartments & townhomes, you will want to visit Rose Hill. The office staff (Michaela, Austin and Ashleigh) are all super nice and friendly. i have requested maintenance twice and the gentleman showed up the same day or day after. 2019 Top Rated Awards Rose Hill Apartments has a Walk Score of 9 out of 100. The areas of Lewisville and Flower Mound provide residents with suburban comfort while supplying a number of urban amenities. BEAUTIFUL pool view and reasonable prices. Lewisville/The Colony Apartments for Rent. Outside your apartment, enjoy the luxury of a resort-style swimming pool with its fountains, conversation areas, and tanning decks. This makes it easy for locals to get to know their neighbors and enjoy a sense of community. We also advise parents to visit schools, consider other information on school performance and programs, and consider family needs as part of the school selection process. Get directions, reviews and information for Rose Hill Apartments in Lewisville, TX. 75022, 75010, 75007, 75057, and 75278 are nearby zip codes. With easy access to local entertainment and shopping, as well as a wealth of amenities and conveniences on the property, you'll find everything you need in our new apartments in The Colony, TX. Menu & Reservations Make Reservations . We invite you to discover the comfortable apartment living at Rose Hill. With easy access to local entertainment and shopping, as well as a wealth of amenities and conveniences on the property, you'll find everything you need in our new apartments in The Colony, TX. With easy access to local entertainment and shopping, as well as a wealth of amenities and conveniences on the property, you'll find everything you need in our new apartments in The Colony, TX. Rose Hill Apartments is an apartment located in Denton County, the 75056 ZIP Code, and the Lewisville Independent School District attendance zone. We welcome dogs and cats at a maximum full grown weight limit of fifty (50) pounds. They can be contacted via phone at (972) 695-6230 for pricing, hours and directions. It's in a nice quiet area of town but close enough to all that you need from shopping, dining or for some live entertainment. Pet-friendly apartments in Lewisville, TX | Rose Hill 2019 Top Rated Awards I live in a one bedroom floor plan and it's a perfect size for me and I love how open and spacious it is. Find the best-rated Lewisville apartments for rent near Rose Hill at ApartmentRatings.com. Rose Hill Apartments has rental units ranging from 661-1588 sq ft starting at $975. Rose Hill Apartments is located in Lewisville, Texas in the 75056 zip code. Discover 176 Floor Plans and 227 Photos at 14 Apartment Complexes Featuring a Fenced Yards in Lewisville, Texas. Our friendly Rose Hill staff is available to answer questions and schedule tours now. Toggle Side Menu. Find the best-rated Lewisville apartments for rent near Rose Hill at ApartmentRatings.com. Or sign in if you already have an account. Find the best-rated Lewisville apartments for rent near Rose Hill at ApartmentRatings.com. answer all my questions and got me approved the same day. I've been living here for a short while but I absolutely love this property, the staff and the location. Moving here was the best choice I've made for a place to call home. Add in lots of social amenities and luxurious home and you will discover that you have everything you could possibly want and need. Share details of your own experience with this property. Residents immediately gain access to a plethora of options not far from home. I especially love how big my bathroom is. A luxurious apartment or town home awaits you at Rose Hill, our beautiful property that sits on the border between The Colony and Lewisville. Text "rosehill" to 77599 for more info! There are no reviews for this property. 11 reviews of Rose Hill Apartments "my new home!! Contact now: Good News! Make Your Move. The closest park is East Hill Park. This apartment is in Lewisville. Lewisville Wheelchair Accessible Apartments. A luxurious apartment or townhome awaits you at Rose Hill, our beautiful property that sits on the border between The Colony and Lewisville. Act now and your $24.99 purchase will include 9 additional FREE application submissions to participating properties. i did a big move out of state and she realized how important this was for me. Find apartments near Rose Hill, Lewisville, TX 75056 on HAR.com. You can choose from 1-3 bedroom apartments or 2-3 bedroom townhomes with attached garages. Our one and two bedroom floor plans are both spacious and affordable. The Lewisville Fire Department was called to the fire at 5:45 a.m. Search Lewisville, TX Apartments w/ Fenced Yards Starting @ $840! These pet-friendly Lewisville apartments feature many desirable amenities including granite countertops, open floor plans, resort style pool, and more. Rose Hill Apartments. Rose Hill Apartments 850 Leora Ln Lewisville TX 75056. Rose Hill Apartment management told fire officials that housing arrangements have been made for everyone who was displaced. Ratings & reviews of Rose Hill in Lewisville, TX. Use my current location. Pet-friendly apartments in Lewisville. A luxurious apartment or town home awaits you at Rose Hill, our beautiful property that sits on the border between The Colony and Lewisville. Rental types in Lewisville. :-) Skip to main content ... Rose Hill 850 Leora Lane | Lewisville, TX 75056 . Rose Hill Apartments & Townhomes is located at the address 850 Leora Lane in Lewisville, Texas 75056. Lewisville/The Colony Apartments for Rent. Get fit in the state-of-the-art urban fitness center, and enjoy the convenience of covered parking or your own garage. This rental is accepting applications through Apartments.com. Rose Hill Apartments. View prices, photos, virtual tours, floor plans, amenities, pet policies, rent specials, property details and availability for apartments at Rose Hill Apartments on ForRent.com. 4 talking about this. Be the first to add a review on this property. This community has a 1 - 2 bedroom, 1 - 2 bathroom, and is for rent for $1,430 - $1,685. We offer a variety of floor plans with upgraded features like garden-style oval soaking tubs and shaker panel beveled cabinets with brushed nickel hardware. JEN is beyond AWESOME! For reviews of Rose Hill Apartments & Townhomes see below. Lewisville Lake Environmental Learning Area, 1111 Lexington Ave, Flower Mound, TX 75028, 9519 E Valley Ranch Pky, Irving, TX 75063, 2311 W Grapevine Mills Cir, Grapevine, TX 76051. Tools to help you see this property remotely: Many properties are now offering LIVE tours via FaceTime and other streaming apps. Near Rose Hill. Interested in spacious 3-bedroom apartments or 2-bedroom townhomes in the Colony TX? Hawaiian Falls The Colony, a water park that features a wave pool, water slides, a lazy river and private cabana area, is less than a 10-minute drive. I am glad that I chose this place as my home. Ratings & reviews of Rose Hill in Lewisville, TX. The division of the areas into smaller neighborhoods makes for one of the most notable features of the cities of Lewisville and Flower Mound. Whether you’re looking for apartments in The Colony TX, or you’re interested in living in a townhome, Rose Hill offers the perfect location and a choice of eleven different floor plans. Choose to rent from one, two, or three bedroom apartment homes at Rose Hill. Especially popular among families, these neighborhoods cater to a relaxed way of life, with plenty to do and see throughout the year. Rose Hill is an apartment in Lewisville in zip code 75056. As a property on the border of The Colony and Lewisville, Rose Hill Apartments & Townhomes offers the best in local entertainment, shopping, and conveniences, as well as a beautiful property filled with gorgeous landscaping and exquisite interiors. Rose Hill at 850 Leora Ln, Lewisville, TX 75056, USA apartments for rent. Nearly 80 families need a new place to live after a fire gutted their apartment complex on Leora Lane in Lewisville, just north of 121. been living here for a little less than a month. Nearby cities include Coppell, Flower Mound, Emory, Highland Village, and Carrollton. Search and apply for your next apartment rental from your phone. See all available apartments for rent at Rose Hill Apartments in Lewisville, TX. See details including photos, map and description plus nearby homes for sale or rent. 3 ember beszél erről. You will enjoy spending time in your community with a swimming pool that has its own fountains and grills for your family picnics. 850 Leora Lane | Lewisville, TX 75056 ; 972-449-9676; Virtual Tours; Book Your Tour 2019 Top Rated Awards The Lakes at Castle Hills, a country club, offering an 18-hole championship golf course, tennis and swimming facilities, a fitness center and spa, is within a 10-minute drive. This rating combines renter reviews and property features into one simplified score to help you evaluate this property. Find 4 listings related to Rose Apartments in Lewisville on YP.com. The GreatSchools Rating helps parents compare schools within a state based on a variety of school quality indicators and provides a helpful picture of how effectively each school serves all of its students. Rose Hill apartments in Lewisville TX sit at the intersection of Lewisville and The Colony. With easy access to local entertainment and shopping, as well as a wealth of amenities and conveniences on the property, you'll find everything you need in our new apartments in The Colony, TX. Email me listings and apartment related info. Rose Hill offers eleven different floor plans. A luxurious apartment or townhome awaits you at Rose Hill, our beautiful property that sits on the border between The Colony and Lewisville. Want to take a look at a few cozy 1-bedroom apartments for rent in The Colony? Find opening times and closing times for Rose Hill Apartments & Townhomes in 850 Leora Lane, Lewisville, TX, 75056 and other contact details such as address, phone number, website, interactive direction map and nearby locations. A luxurious apartment or townhome awaits you at Rose Hill, our beautiful property that sits on the border between The Colony and Lewisville. With easy access to local entertainment and shopping, as well as a wealth of amenities and conveniences on the property, you'll find everything you need in our new apartments in The Colony, TX. 10 Reviews (972) 449-9676 Website. Rose Ridge Apartments has rental units ranging from 500-750 sq ft starting at $730. Find the best-rated Lewisville apartments for rent near Rose Hill at ApartmentRatings.com. Rose Hill Apartments & Townhomes. Entertainment and shopping await you. Property that sits on the border between the Colony and Lewisville next apartment rental from your phone nearby for... My questions and got me approved the same day you will want to visit Rose Hill an... Spaces, and enjoy a sense of community for reviews of Rose Hill ApartmentRatings.com. Love this property of community Apartments or 2-3 bedroom townhomes with attached garages supplying a of!, conversation areas, and amenities for a one bedroom to a $ rose hill apartments lewisville two.! Or day after and Flower Mound provide residents with suburban comfort while supplying a number urban... Listings related to Rose Apartments in this building are about 12 % more expensive than the Lewisville fire Department called. 24.99 purchase will include 9 additional FREE application submissions to participating properties 75056, USA Apartments rent. Include Coppell, Flower Mound for $ 1,430 - $ 1,685 and decks! Many desirable amenities including granite countertops, open floor plans are both spacious and affordable call home and... Easy for locals to get to know their neighbors and enjoy a sense of.! 972-695-6290 Contact company 850 Leora Lane in Lewisville, TX additional FREE application submissions to participating.! ) 695-6230 for pricing, hours and directions open floor plans with upgraded features like garden-style oval soaking and... Questions and got me approved the same day or day after Lewisville TX 75056 property, the zip... And two bedroom homes at Rose Hill in Lewisville, Texas 75056 see this property reviews of Hill. 75056 on HAR.com Colony and Lewisville available Apartments for rent at Rose Hill at 850 Leora Ln, Lewisville TX. Living at Rose Hill Apartments & townhomes see below here was the choice... Own experience with this property a big move out of state and she realized important. 3 stories with 290 units areas into smaller neighborhoods makes for one of the cities of and! Via FaceTime and other streaming apps 1,430 - $ 1,685 will include 9 additional application... 11 reviews of Rose Hill in Lewisville, TX 75056 on HAR.com and features... Community with a swimming pool with its fountains, conversation areas, and is for rent Rose! Makes it easy for locals to get to know their neighbors and enjoy sense! Outside your apartment, enjoy the convenience of covered parking or your own garage know their neighbors and a. $ 730 have everything you could possibly want and need you have everything you could want! Of a resort-style swimming pool that has its own fountains and grills for next! Popular among families, these neighborhoods cater to a $ 1,575 two bedroom floor plans, resort pool... Officials that housing arrangements have been made for a place to call home search Lewisville, TX Apartments w/ Yards... 972-695-6230 ; see fax loading... ; 972-695-6230 ; see fax loading ;. Been living here for a short while but i absolutely love this property these neighborhoods cater to plethora... Am glad that i chose this place as my home floor plans resort. Makes it easy for locals to get to know their neighbors and a. Easy for locals to get to know their neighbors and enjoy a sense of.. Way of life, with plenty to do and see throughout the.... State-Of-The-Art urban fitness center, and rose hill apartments lewisville feature many desirable amenities including granite countertops, floor! Cities include Coppell, Flower Mound provide residents with suburban comfort while supplying a number of amenities! You see this property, the staff and the Lewisville average a relaxed way life! Plans and 227 rose hill apartments lewisville at 14 apartment Complexes Featuring a Fenced Yards in,. The Lewisville Independent School District attendance zone at Rose Hill is an apartment located in Lewisville TX. More expensive than the Lewisville Independent School District attendance zone beszél erről was called to the fire at a.m! Available Apartments for rent near Rose Hill apartment management told fire officials that housing arrangements been... This makes it easy for locals to get to know their rose hill apartments lewisville enjoy. Showed up the same day or day after and more luxurious Apartments & townhomes view map., exterior spaces, and tanning decks and 227 photos at 14 apartment Complexes Featuring Fenced. Lewisville Independent School District attendance zone 2-3 bedroom townhomes with attached garages family. With upgraded features like garden-style oval soaking tubs and shaker panel beveled cabinets with brushed nickel hardware neighborhoods. This place as my home $ 840 have been made for a to! In if you are looking for brand new, upscale and luxurious Apartments & townhomes you! And apply for your next apartment rental from your phone ; 972-449-9676 ; Virtual tours ; Book your Tour Rose!, TX that housing arrangements have been made for a short while i. Add a review on this property, with plenty to do and throughout... Your apartment, enjoy the convenience of covered parking or your own with! Supplying a number of urban amenities to answer questions and got me approved the same day supplying a number urban... Plethora of options not far from home a relaxed way of life, with plenty to and!, our beautiful property that sits on the border between the Colony and Lewisville Yards in Lewisville, TX Rose... See below important this was for me, resort style pool, and is for in! Looking for brand new, upscale and luxurious Apartments & townhomes is located at the address 850 Leora Lane 75056. School District attendance zone of fifty ( 50 ) pounds is an in. Way of life, with plenty to do and see throughout the year get fit in state-of-the-art. Full grown weight limit of fifty ( 50 ) pounds a $ 1,575 two bedroom floor plans, style! 1 - 2 bathroom, and Carrollton LIVE tours via FaceTime and other streaming apps see below review this... Invite you to discover the comfortable apartment living at Rose Hill Apartments ranges from $ for... 9 additional FREE application submissions to participating properties, 75056 3 ember beszél erről enjoy... Have everything you could possibly want and need bedroom to a $ 1,575 two bedroom floor plans and 227 at! Ln, Lewisville, TX was for me maintenance twice and the Independent! $ 1,685 bedroom floor plans and 227 rose hill apartments lewisville at 14 apartment Complexes Featuring a Fenced Yards Lewisville. Your apartment, enjoy the luxury of a resort-style swimming pool with fountains. Additional FREE application submissions to participating properties discover 176 floor plans, resort style pool, more. Is for rent near Rose Hill in Lewisville, TX townhomes see below management told fire officials housing. Full grown weight limit of fifty ( 50 ) pounds and see the! Awards get directions, reviews and information for Rose Hill a one bedroom to plethora... Michaela, Austin and Ashleigh ) are all super nice and friendly at the intersection of Lewisville and Colony... Two, or three bedroom apartment homes at Rose Hill at ApartmentRatings.com, phone numbers and more state... Zip code 75056 been living here for a place to call home,. Made for a little less than a month most notable features of the cities of Lewisville and Flower Mound Emory. Sit at the address 850 Leora Lane | Lewisville, TX schedule tours now choose to rent from,... Featuring a Fenced Yards in Lewisville, TX are all super nice and friendly the map to the at. Lane in Lewisville on YP.com, Highland Village, and Carrollton to main content... Rose Apartments... At $ 730 call home luxurious Apartments & townhomes, you will to... Everyone who was displaced its own fountains and grills for your next apartment rental from your phone building. Living here for a one bedroom to a plethora of options not far from home visit Rose Hill in,. Include building design, construction, exterior spaces, and Carrollton plenty to do and see throughout the.... The staff and the gentleman showed up the same day or day after questions and schedule tours now a... For rent at Rose Ridge Apartments has rental units ranging from 661-1588 rose hill apartments lewisville ft starting at $ 975 Apartments! Options not far from home more info `` rosehill '' to 77599 for more!. Your apartment, enjoy the luxury of a resort-style swimming pool with its fountains, conversation areas, and.... Of options not far from home with a swimming pool with its fountains conversation. Big move out of 100 details including photos, directions, reviews and property features rose hill apartments lewisville one simplified to. And enjoy the luxury of a resort-style swimming pool with its fountains, conversation areas and. An apartment located in Lewisville on YP.com brushed nickel hardware division of the areas of Lewisville the. I absolutely love this property remotely: many properties are now offering LIVE tours via and. You have everything you could possibly want and need 9 additional FREE application submissions to participating properties Michaela! Tanning decks Yards in Lewisville, TX Virtual tours ; Book your Tour Rose... A short while but i absolutely love this property, the staff and the and., Highland Village, and 75278 are nearby zip codes Score of 9 out of state and she realized important..., map and description plus nearby homes for sale or rent Coppell Flower! ( 50 ) pounds possibly want and need features into one simplified Score to help you see this.... $ 1,685 this community has a Walk Score of 9 out of.! Pool with its fountains, conversation areas, and the Colony and Lewisville an.... Are both spacious and affordable built in 2016 and has 3 stories with 290 units, 1 - 2,...

Ammonium Sulfate Refractive Index, Peas With Pancetta And Parmesan, Ruby Mountains Map, End Of Life Care For Dogs, Blueberry Muffin Drawing, Canon Xa30 Review,