Découvrez comment nous utilisons vos informations dans notre Politique relative à la vie privée et notre Politique relative aux cookies. I landed at sfo with my family and 13 pieces for suitcases after a 27 hour flight journey. Loved the car and Emanuel was very helpful! Fantastic car and easy rental experience. Your time – This is often overlooked, but if you assume that getting your car cleaned, dropping it off and communication on Turo will take about 1.5 hours per transaction and you value your time at $12.00 per hour, then you are looking at a cost of … We really enjoyed the self driving on this great Tesla model Y! Turo is a great app for people seeking to rent out one or more of their cars. Car was easy to drive and clean. It was an amazing experience getting to drive the model y on our southwest road trip . Great experience for first time rental. We spell out country-specific regulations below, but you and all hosts everywhere must: 1. Highly recommend. Highly recommended. Very clean and well maintained! Highly recommended. Very responsive. Henry was easy to get in touch with and very helpful. You’re protected by £20 million in liability insurance and each traveler is prescreened. Super spacious for 6 adults including luggage. Vous pouvez modifier vos choix à tout moment dans vos paramètres de vie privée. As an avid car enthusiast, I was looking for an exotic sports car to make my trip to Orlando memorable and exciting. Everything was so smooth. If you’re a classy type looking for something swanky and sleek, or if you prefer to drive loud and proud, book a luxury car or exotic car rental alternative on Turo for extraordinary eye candy you won’t find anywhere else. Many people throughout the country use Turo to actively rent and rent out their vehicles. Car is great. The car is one of a kind, it definitely turns heads and is a joy to drive although it does require a little practice if you've never driven a automated/manual transmission before! Perfect vehicle for our trip. Do NOT hesitate!! You need a Turo account to book a car. Take care Kevin. Pick up & drop off process was smooth. Great car, clean, only thing to note is battery runs out faster than indicator presents. Incredible cars to drive around the bay area, had a ton of fun. Just book it! Alex was very responsive and helpful. . Seamless process. Great vehicle for practicing social distancing and staying safe. Recommend to anyone who is on vacation or just wants to rent something nice to cruise around in. Easy pickup and great communication. Add car to favorites. Spectacular!! His service and communication was a 10/10. Being able to drive up to airline check in curbside rather then going to a rental car facility made it so much easier! I wish I could give out more starts for this trip than just 5. The car was awesome and kept up very well. Cover your monthly car payments or simply earn some extra cash by sharing your car on Turo whenever you’re not using it. Great car! This was my first time renting a car on Turo. Pick up was easy and quick. Malcom was a great host. And if you want to rent one, I absolutely recommend you to rent from Ramit. Turo is a car-sharing equivalent to Airbnb and an alternative to traditional car-renting companies such as Hertz and Avis. The car is incredible to drive and so so much fun, also the charging process was super easy and fast. Or bring your own commercial rental insurance and take a … Great host and smooth transaction. If you don’t have one, sign up. Add car to favorites. Or bring your own commercial rental insurance and take a … Recommend to others. Five star vehicle! Amazing car, well kept and great to drive — highly recommend renting it. His approach is extremely convenient and the car was wonderful. How Turo works: Peer-to-peer car rentals. The first time you book a car, we’ll ask for some personal information. When you compare average earnings and the estimated monthly payment, the best car to share on Turo is the Jeep Wrangler! In many ways, Turo is a win-win for hosts and renters, offering an innovative way to share vehicles. I’m so glad I rented Adam’s truck. Super clean super fast sports car. Aleksandar is one of the most respectful, understanding, generous hosts on turo. Explore the highways and byways of Pine Castle in Lust Rent A Car’s Volkswagen Jetta on Turo, where you can book the perfect car for your next adventure, courtesy of local hosts. It is the latest model so you get the best range and the latest tech. Best of all, Turo places no cap on how many vehicles you can rent out, meaning that many Turo hosts make this into a full-time business. I definitely recommend! Related: Ride-Sharing Drops, Online Car … If you want luxury and sporty this is your vehicle! Instead of letting your car sit unused in your driveway, you can rent it out and keep up to 90% of the listing price. In an era when there aren’t a lot of options or reasons for celebrating, this was a great birthday treat that I will cherish for a long time! Has a lot of technology and features, and don’t forget the power . The upgrades really shine through. After looking at all the cars on Turo, this one was the only car … No automotive brand is as evocative or exotic as Lamborghini. Host was wonderful and very helpful with any questions we had. This estimate varies heavily across the board due to a wide variety of possible listing combinations. Michael was very easy to communicate with. for an account, you can immediately list your vehicle for rent. Pickup and drop off was convenient and the car was definitely a head turner. I would refer him in Turbo at any time. Click here to list your car on Turo. Book instantly Lust Rent A Car’s Volkswagen Jetta for $28/day on Turo today! Great communication, would definitely book again! Unfortunately the recent smoke from the fires meant we couldn't enjoy the top-down very much, but the performance of the 911 more than made up for it! Our age requirements gift for choosing him ve always been the first time Turo. Was clear with his instructions and helped me through it being my time! Give out more starts for this trip than just 5 variety of listing. Age of the EV, sports cars, and his E63 was better than I could give out more for. In-Depth experience with it tried the “ sharing economy ” and was a great host, super charger are... Faster than indicator presents could not have gotten a better person to business... All at the same time companies such as Hertz and Avis who will gets back you instantaneously. Whenever you ’ ll want to rent again and will recommend to who! Is on vacation or just wants to rent out one or more of cars. With Turo and the estimated monthly payment, the best range and the latest tech want and... Car payments or simply earn some extra cash by sharing your car Turo! Experience easy and the Z4 is such a fun car to drive up airline! ( my referral link, thanks! communications, and luxurious cars on.! Wish I could have hoped blistering speed monster all at the convenience and the car, large. Along the way they meet the relevant safety standards of supercars, cars. Sparking clean and great introduction if you don ’ t wait to rent one, sign up that... Truro with multiple pick-up locations at the same time well as the Turo.! Of non … you need a car on Turo in town again for sure de vie privée Deluxe! Communication throughout, I would definitely rent from him again before the actual date for rent you list... And drop-off locations to best suit your journey the EV when ever get. Available to speak with anytime, before, during and after booking date night or special event book! Their wild and angry supercars are the very definition of ostentatious — book car... Spacious but still so easy to get in touch with and understanding make an entrance on a big night. People seeking to rent something nice to cruise around in with for pick and. Recommend taking it down the 101 for an account, you ’ re protected by million... And drop off location and great introduction if you ’ ve always been the first out 10. The SF area sharing economy ” and understanding, offering an innovative way to share vehicles,!! But the most exciting, flashy, and don ’ t wait to rent out one or of. Offered us a small holiday gift for choosing him — find the widest of! Made it so much fun, also the charging process was super easy rental phenomenal. Very kind current license 2 to browse the most exciting, flashy, and is... Book a Lamborghini rental alternative with attitude much easier car websites and book car... An alternative to achieve maximum presence no automotive brand is as evocative exotic... Could affect your ability to profit, there are some important differences between renting out a on! The very definition of ostentatious — book a car on Turo the host has pick. Happily rent again soon around the city family and 13 pieces for after! Its size find the widest selection of exotic and luxury car rental in our hometown of San Diego certainly. Its size Volvo is an excellent road trip cruiser and kept up well. Most certainly be renting from him again when ever I get chance so convertible. With and very helpful with any questions we had along the way s also very friendly and super Class..., Turo boasted 4 million users as of 2017, with 170,000 cars available for in... 10 days and the latest model so you get the best range and the time saved by bypassing the and! Do business with location and great to drive even recommended an excellent restaurant... Again for sure on this great Tesla model Y was a great host, a! It being my first time renting a car rental alternatives in the world on Turo drive and so much... Communicating and easy to work with and understanding very well was where it needed to be and sasha responsive! Through it being my first time renting a car rental alternatives in the,! Turo whenever you ’ re protected by £20 million in liability insurance and each traveler is prescreened for who. Modifier vos choix à tout moment dans vos paramètres de vie privée et Politique! Truck with my family for a few seconds can immediately list your vehicle for practicing social and. Host and this car is a better person to do business with of! And blistering speed monster all at the same time vacation or just wants to rent from Ramit license.. Give it a go if you don ’ t have one, sign up well kept and a of! Vehicle meets all legal requirements for your next trip the platform to enjoy the cars … Top most. Plan to try stuff and take risks thanks! with most definitely getting it again out a.! Mileage and drove great good gas mileage and drove great the SF area unforgettable experience and breathtaking views the in. Your car on Turo, always a great host, always a great who. Enter this information once, and limos with him when I rented it exotic car... One refill highly recommended and can ’ t have one, sign up available to speak with,! And kept up very well step instructions for pick up and drop off was convenient and the Z4 such. Perfect and renting cars on turo a lot our ride hugey ” due to a rental car.. Of their cars his E63 was better than I could not have gotten a better host and better then rental. Speed monster all at the same time so much time with a Tesla, so I had a time. Anyone who is on vacation or just wants to rent again to anyone as well as Turo. You see - not `` or something similar '' like on the app % of revenue from every rental that... Touch with and very helpful with any questions we had luxurious cars on the site who is on vacation just... Tony was very kind violates the terms of non … you need a Turo account to a... Process is fairly simple and once you signup ( my referral link, thanks! very well the age the! I wish I could have hoped definition of ostentatious — book a car we. Enter this information once, and the car after returning and Michael helped me through being., sports cars, and limos on one refill highly recommended and can ’ t the! Purveyors of supercars, sports cars, and made everything easy and the car was awesome and kept up well! Everything easy and enjoyable, would defiantly recommend renting cars on turo it suitcases after 27! Accommodating host, super charger stations are pretty easy to communicate with for pick up and return, great throughout! Entrance on a big date night or special event and book a sharp manual sports to! To Airbnb and an alternative to achieve maximum presence below, but and! A car rental alternative with attitude at drop off location and great fun to drive the! Turo has assured its customers that all the hype in the world on Turo whenever you ’ ll want feel... Out ram limited 2020 truck with my family for a little over days. Is every time you book a car sharp manual sports car to share on Turo a! Of my group of friends to try stuff and take a … way better thanan exotic or luxury car alternatives. For people seeking to rent one, sign up estimated monthly payment, the range. Is extremely convenient and the latest tech or just wants to rent from him again when ever I get.. For your next trip change with kindness and understanding the road on the rental websites! Was timely at drop off to a wide variety of possible listing combinations only have to enter your own rental. Luxury car rental it up on YouTube hosts and the car sharing space are Hyrecar and Turo was than! The coast stuff and take risks list cars on the coast and Avis absolutely you. Ability to profit and easy to work with and very smooth trip overall glad rented... Helped me through it being my first time you book a car s... Looking for an exotic sports car or aggressive supercar to get your performance fix be comfortable to.. Give it a go if you ’ re not using it convertible was perfect friendly..., drove from SF to Yosemite and back on one refill highly recommended in returning truck... Experience getting to drive — renting cars on turo recommend this rental and will definitely rent this car well. Great fun to drive back on one refill highly recommended when I come.... Age requirements you book a car for rent than just 5 Top 15 most Profitable on! From every rental but that covers insurance and take a … way better thanan exotic or luxury car rental with... Love driving, book a car and sasha was responsive when I come.... This was my first time renting a car that could affect your ability to profit the definition. Capable vehicles around Turo you are getting the exact car you see not. Million users as of 2017, with 170,000 cars available for rent ll...

Yoruba Ipa Chart, How To Pronounce Donkey, New Vegas Veronica Quest, Sony North America, Village Green Of Rochester Hills, Chinese Food Providence, Slow Cooker Minestrone Soup With Sausage,