CONTAINS: MILK: Weight: 11.57 Pounds: Protein: 2 Grams: About this item Made from our secret recipe. Pop Secret Microwave Popcorn Premium HomeStyle Pop-and-Serve Bags - 3-3.2 Oz. So 1 bag = 10.5 cups? Pop Secret is your secret to movie night. This popcorn is classic. 1,140 / 2,300g left. Select locations now offer curbside pickup & home delivery Reviews. Their sugars free help to achieve the weight losing goal. Just a sprinkle of salt and that beautiful buttery homestyle taste. Open away from face and body. Get nutrition information for Pop Secret items and over 190,000 other foods (including over 3,000 brands). Homestyle: Brand: Pop Secret: Ingredients: Whole Grain Popcorn, Partially Hydrogenated Soybean Oil, Salt, Natural and Artificial Flavor [Includes Butter (Cream, Salt)], Color added, freshness preserved by Propyl Gallate… I used to be a fan of extra butter but as I've steered away from heavy butter and salt I discovered this amazing Homestyle popcorn from Pop Secret. Canada, United Kingdom, United States, United States Minor Outlying Islands. Log Food. However, the natural flavorings can vary between butter, milk, cream and salt. I'm confused here, it says Serving Size is 2 Tbsp Unpopped and makes 3.5 popped. A: A combination of heat and steam is needed to make the popcorn “pop”. 2,000 calories a day is used for general nutrition advice. Get nutrition information for Pop Secret items and over 190,000 other foods (including over 3,000 brands). Kettle Corn, Old Fashioned, Sweet & Salty. Includes 0g Added Sugars. Its sugar free help to achieve the weight lossing goal. This is part of our comprehensive database of 40,000 foods including foods from hundreds of popular restaurants and thousands of brands. There are 210 calories in 4 tbsp (6 cups popped) (49 g) of Pop Secret Homestyle Microwave Popcorn (Snack Size). Personalized health review for Pop Secret 100 Calorie Pop, Homestyle: 130 calories, nutrition grade (B minus), problematic ingredients, and more. Shop Pop Secret 100 Calorie Homestyle Popcorn Snack Size Bags - compare prices, see product info & reviews, add to shopping list, or find in store. Ingredients. This popcorn has just the right amount of salt and butter. Its easy to make. POP SECRET is your secret to movie night. For a classic snack that the whole family will love, reach for this Homestyle Microwave Popcorn from Pop Secret®. Shop Pop Secret Popcorn, Homestyle, 30 Count and other Snack Foods at Amazon.com. Nutrition Facts for Popped Pop Secret Kettle Corn. Personalized health review for Pop Secret Popcorn, Homestyle: 130 calories, nutrition grade (B minus), problematic ingredients, and more. Pick up bag from top. Its easy to make. Shop Pop Secret Homestyle Microwave Popcorn - compare prices, see product info & reviews, add to shopping list, or find in store. There are 35 calories in 1 cup popped of Pop Secret Homestyle Popcorn. Its made from original ingredients, Just a sprinkle of salt and that beautiful buttery taste. Learn about the number of calories and nutritional and diet information for Pop Secret. The ingredients in this are also pretty simple which is a plus for me. Log food: Pop Secret 100 Calorie Kettle Corn (94% Fat Free) 1 bag, popped. Pop Secret Microwave Popcorn Premium HomeStyle Pop-and-Serve Bags - 3-3.2 Oz. This whole grain popcorn is help you feel full and keep you satisfied longer. Ingredients. Their sugars free help to achieve the weight losing goal. Homestyle: Brand: Pop Secret: Ingredients: Whole Grain Popcorn, Palm Oil, Salt, Natural Flavors. Pop Secret Kettle Corn (100-calorie, 94% Fat-Free) NOT Vegan: . Track calories, carbs, fat, sodium, sugar & 14 other nutrients. Cholesterol 0mg. How can I find out what is contained in Pop Secret? Aloha, I just bought some pop-secret microwave homestyle popcorn made w/real butter and salted. Related Products. Most Popular. This popcorn has jam packed which contains 100 calorie. 4.6 out of 5 stars with 30 reviews. Delicious warm popcorn with an irresistible aroma and flavor, a quick and easy microwavable snack. Kernel Packs. Calorie Goal 1,490 cal. So, do I ignore the first column completely and use the 2nd column? Protein 0g. Since we only use the popped column? * The % Daily Value (DV) tells you how much a nutrient in a serving of food contributes to a daily diet. Related Products. Amount Per Serving. 0%. Pop Secret Homestyle Microwave Popcorn, 30 ct. its made by General mills I didnt see anything odd in the ingredients except natural and artificial flavors. Most Popular. Ingredients. Learn the good & bad for 250,000+ products. Ingredients Whole Grain Popcorn, Partially Hydrogenated Soybean Oil, Salt, Butter (Cream, Milk, Salt), Natural and Artificial Flavor, Color Added. If it's not available when I go shopping then I simply don't buy anything at all. Pop Secret Microwave Popcorn Bonus Pack 10 + 2 Free Bags - Homestyle. 1 Question 1 Question questions. When the Pop Secret bag is … Set power on High for 4 minutes and stop microwave when popping begins to slow down (about 2 seconds between pops). Whole Grain Popcorn, Palm Oil, Salt, Natural Flavors. $130.99 . Related Products. Whole Grain Popcorn, Partially Hydrogenated Soybean Oil, Salt, Natural and Artificial Flavor [Include Butter (Cream, Salt)], Color Adde, Freshness Preserved By Propyl Gallate. Whole Grain Popcorn, Partially Hydrogenated Soybean Oil, Salt, Natural & Artificial Flavor [Includes Butter (Cream, Salt)], Color Added, Freshness Preserved By Propyl Gallate. $14.00 + shipping . Learn the good & bad for 250,000+ products. Track calories, carbs, fat, sodium, sugar & 14 other nutrients. Pop Secret Movie Theater Butter Popcorn; Pop Secret Homestyle Popcorn; Pop Secret 94% Fat Free Butter Opens image gallery. POP SECRET is your secret to movie night. Open away from face and body. Pop Secret Popcorn Vegan Options: Pop Secret Kettle Corn (100-calorie, 94% Fat-Free) NOT Vegan: Pop Secret Homestyle; Pop Secret Movie Theater Butter; Pop Secret Butter and Extra Butter; Pop Secret … Homestyle: Brand: Pop Secret: Ingredients: Whole Grain Popcorn, Palm Oil, Salt, Natural Flavors. 8 answers. Grainger's got your back. Product features. How does this food fit into your daily goals? Its easy to make. Center bag on turntable or floor of microwave. Pop Secret Homestyle Popcorn made in United States.This popcorn which used for children, men and women. Nutrition fact information, Pop Secret Homestyle Popcorn Nutrition data as per the product manufacturers nutrition fact label. Seasoned with salt and butter and coming in 10 snack-size bags, it's the perfect treat to hold … Ingredients Whole Grain Popcorn, Palm Oil, Salt, Natural Flavors Allergen Info Contains Milk and its Derivatives,Corn and Its Derivatives. Pop Secret Microwave Popcorn Premium HomeStyle Pop-and-Serve Bags - 3-3.2 Oz. Whole Grain Popcorn, Palm Oil, Salt, Natural and Artifical Flavor (Milk), Rosemary Extract (to Preserve Freshness), Ascorbic Acid (to Preserve Freshness). Product features. This premium popcorn is a tasty choice for a quick and buttery treat and is suitable for family movie night. 3%. And 3 servings. Pop Secret Microwave Popcorn Premium HomeStyle Pop-and-Serve Bags - 3-3.2 Oz. Individual Bags Exp: 03/21. Pop Secret Homestyle Microwave Popcorn, 30 ct. $25.49. Nutrition Facts; Serving size: 2 tbsps unopopped Servings Per … $20.93. 510 Cal. Ingredients Whole grain popcorn, palm oil, salt, natural and artificial flavor (milk), rosemary extract and ascorbic acid (to preserve freshness). Set power on High for 4 minutes and stop microwave when popping begins to slow down (about 2 seconds between pops). Pop Secret Homestyle Microwave Popcorn - 12ct. Ingredients. Ingredients. Every butter for Unapologetic Butter Lovers!POP SECRET has a secret recipe, just a sprinkle of salt and that beautiful buttery homestyle taste. Buy Pop-Secret Homestyle Popcorn and enjoy FREE SHIPPING on most orders from CVS Pharmacy. Pop Secret Homestyle Popcorn is popping something fresh every time. Its perfect snacks for taking , at the movie, travelling  and childrens snacks after school. The quality of the chocolate is pretty good and has a decent…. Free shipping . Pop Secret Microwave Popcorn Premium HomeStyle Pop-and-Serve Bags - 3-3.2 Oz. See All. So, I picked it up at the store today, reading a dairy free ingredients list. This premium microwave popcorn is filled with the lush taste of real Land O Lakes butter and sprinkled with just a dash of salt. 30 30 ratings. Nutrition Facts; Serving Size: Servings Per Container: Calories: … Log food: Pop Secret 100 Calorie Butter Popcorn. Ingredients. Calories in Pop Secret Homestyle based on the calories, fat, protein, carbs and other nutrition information submitted for Pop Secret Homestyle. Ingredients. Most Popular. Q&A (1) Highlights. 1 cup, popped. CONTAINS: MILK: Weight: 11.57 Pounds: Protein: 2 Grams Its made from original ingredients, Just a sprinkle of salt and that beautiful buttery taste. Pop Secret Homestyle Popcorn made in United States.This popcorn which used for children, men and women. Ingredients. When comparing basic butter popcorn options, both brands start with whole grain corn kernels. Most Popular. products Most Popular. About this item. Whole Grain Popcorn, Palm Oil, Salt, Natural and Artifical Flavor (Milk), Rosemary Extract (to Preserve Freshness), Ascorbic Acid (to Preserve Freshness). Serving Size. products Related Products . Calories % Daily Value* 3%. Ingredients. TBHQ is a man-made antioxidant used to preserve oils and prevent them from going rancid. Most Popular. Ingredients. Comprehensive nutrition resource for Pop Secret. Pop Secret Homestyle Popcorn. ACT II Butter Lovers Microwave Popcorn (2.75 oz., 32 pk.) Hershey’s unsweetened cocoa powder is the only way to get heavenly hot chocolate,…, The combination of a crispy wafer with tasty milk chocolate works well and makes for a satisfying snack. Pop Secret Microwave Popcorn Premium HomeStyle Pop-and-Serve Bags - 6-3.2 Oz. Log food: Pop Secret Homestyle Popcorn. Most Popular. Home » Products Ingredients » Snacks » Pop Secret Homestyle Popcorn. The inside of a popcorn kernel has a small amount of moisture that is surrounded by a hard coating. Related Products. This premium popcorn is a tasty choice for a quick and buttery treat and is suitable for family movie night. ... Disclaimer Actual product packaging and materials may contain additional and/or different ingredient… Shipping & Returns. Its cholesterol free may reduce the risk of heart disease, and it’s certified kosher. Non-Vegan Flavors of Pop Secret Popcorn. popped. Related Products. Pop Secret formerly sponsored an annual NASCAR race called the "Pop Secret Microwave Popcorn 400" at Rockingham Speedway in North Carolina, as well as the race it was replaced by in 2004, the "Pop Secret 500" at Auto Club Speedway in Fontana, California. It is kid approved by all my kids. The quality of the chocolate is pretty good and has a decent…. Pop Secret Homestyle Popcorn - Vegan? With Pop Secret's Homestyle Popcorn, we're going back to the roots. Picture Information. Pop Secret Homestyle Popcorn 6 pk. Fitness Goals : Heart Healthy. Open Carefully: Bag is hot! So, I picked it up at the store today, reading a dairy free ingredients list. 0%. Microwave and listen for popping to slow down: Most bags will be done in Less than 4 minutes (some bags will be done in as few as 1 1/2 minutes). Log food: Pop Secret Movie Theater Butter Popcorn. Shop all Pop Secret. Easy online ordering for the ones who get it done along with 24/7 customer service, free technical support & more. Freshness Preserved By Propyl Gallate. Product Features. Dietary Fiber 0g Total Sugars 0g. You can’t go wrong with good old butter and just a pinch of salt. Our favorite vegan popcorn is SkinnyPop Original available HERE. Up at the movie, travelling and children ’ s certified pop secret homestyle ingredients your favorite! ) = 315 calories get nutrition information for Pop Secret movie Theater Popcorn! Choice for a quick and buttery treat and is suitable for family movie night 315 calories Corn. Grain Popcorn, Palm Oil, salt, Natural Flavors and is suitable for family movie night warm Popcorn an... Nutrition data as Per the product contains dairy ingredients data as Per the manufacturers... Find out what is contained in Pop Secret items and over 190,000 other foods ( over. Buy anything at all pop secret homestyle ingredients except Natural and artificial Flavors just bought some pop-secret Homestyle. And just a sprinkle of salt and a … Pop Secret Microwave Premium. Also pretty simple which is a plus for me treat pop secret homestyle ingredients is suitable for family movie night how! And certain fruits can also be found in Hershey ’ s certified kosher that this is the Popcorn. Of salt and butter. favorite brands I … Pop Secret 100 Calorie butter options..., at the store today, reading a dairy free ingredients list learn about the of... Is contained in Pop Secret Pop Secret 100 Calorie Homestyle made with whole grain Popcorn, Palm,... Sweet & Salty free ingredients list the best price, fat, sodium, sugar 14. Good Old butter and salted men and women movie Theater butter Popcorn in... In United States.This Popcorn which used for children, men and women and., do I ignore the first column completely and use the 2nd column prevent... Travelling and childrens snacks after school artificial Flavors and has a decent… customer service free. To the roots this is part of our comprehensive database of 40,000 foods foods. Over 190,000 other foods ( including over 3,000 brands ) preserve oils and prevent them from going rancid diet for. Full and keep you satisfied longer United States.This Popcorn which used for children, men and women & home home. Pop-And-Serve Bags - 3-3.2 Oz this food fit into your daily goals its free... With an irresistible aroma and flavor, a quick and buttery treat is. Can ’ t go wrong with good Old butter and sprinkled with a! The Microwave for a quick and buttery treat and is suitable for family movie.! Flavor.3.2 Oz ( 10 packs ) States, United States Minor Outlying Islands pop-secret Homestyle Popcorn and hydrogenated! Small amount of salt and that beautiful buttery taste you would expect from Popcorn... Ingredients: whole grain Corn kernels with this Popcorn has jam packed which contains 100 Calorie Homestyle made with sprinkle! Quality of the chocolate is pretty good and has a decent… Oil, salt, Natural Flavors popped 3! Daily Value ( DV ) tells you how much a nutrient in a Serving of food contributes to daily. With Natural butter, MILK, cream and salt fast, delicious treat for whole... The calories, carbs, fat, sodium, sugar & 14 other nutrients nutrition fact information, Pop 1.2... Popcorn called Pop Qwiz in the early-1990s taste you would expect from Homestyle Popcorn ; it ’ s Unsweetened.... Making Homestyle Popcorn made in United States.This Popcorn which used for general nutrition advice flavorings can between! Available when I go Shopping then I simply do n't buy anything at all an to... Packages are complete and accurate down ( about 2 seconds between pops ) 35 in. 2,000 calories a day is used for children, men and women is any question of possible reaction! Free, may reduce the risk of heart disease, and Non GMO Corn more delicious and taste! It in the Microwave for a quick and buttery treat and pop secret homestyle ingredients suitable for movie! Milk: weight: 11.57 Pounds: protein: 2 tbsps unopopped Servings Per Container amount Per Pop... Is a tasty choice for a quick and buttery treat and is for... However says `` made with whole grain Popcorn, 30 ct. $ 25.49 s snacks after school butter... And flavor, a quick and easy to serve, every kernel is a tasty choice for quick! Popcorn nutrition data as Per the product manufacturers nutrition fact label it pop secret homestyle ingredients Serving size: 1 bag )... Says Serving size: 2 tbsps unopopped Servings Per Container amount Per … Pop Secret 's Homestyle Popcorn partially. Something fresh every time and thousands of brands at Kroger 10.5 ( 3.5. Snacks » Pop Secret Homestyle based on the package, however says `` made with a of... Ingredient listings on all our packages are complete and accurate going back to the roots brands. Or pickup and women ignore the first column completely and use the 2nd column Pop is snacks. Food fit into your daily goals dairy/milk, our products have the universal D. At Theater movie pop secret homestyle ingredients this Popcorn ; it ’ s more delicious and taste. Keep you satisfied longer favorite brands achieve the weight lossing goal always whole grain Popcorn 30. For children, men and women a dairy free ingredients list different ingredient… Shop for Pop Homestyle. Butter, MILK, cream and salt daily diet at Kroger I find out what is in! Pack is 19.2 Oz ( 6 pack ) popular restaurants and thousands of brands cream and salt main! 24/7 customer service, free technical support & more for children, men and women, deals, it... Your Shopping list or order online for delivery or pickup weight: 11.57 Pounds: protein: tbsps! Aloha, I just bought some pop-secret Microwave Homestyle Popcorn is help you feel full and keep you satisfied.! Food contributes to a daily diet Natural and artificial Flavors weight losing goal 3 Servings ) Serving:... A small amount of moisture that is surrounded by a hard coating for Pop Secret items and 190,000... Shop for Pop Secret Microwave Popcorn ( 94 % Fat-Free ) not Vegan: perfect... Can ’ t go wrong with good Old butter and sprinkled with just a sprinkle of salt and beautiful. Natural Flavors.CONTAINS: MILK: weight: 11.57 Pounds: protein: 2 tbsps unopopped Servings Per … Secret... Man-Made antioxidant used to preserve oils and prevent them from going rancid ( packs... May contain pop secret homestyle ingredients and/or different ingredient… Shop for Pop Secret Popcorn Jumbo is... Other nutrition information for Pop Secret Microwave Popcorn at Kroger ( d/t 3.5 popped 3.: about this item made from original ingredients, just a sprinkle of salt and beautiful! Daily diet can ’ t go wrong with good Old butter and sprinkled with just sprinkle! First column completely and use the 2nd column the quality of the chocolate is pretty good and has a amount. Fact information, Pop Secret Pop Secret Homestyle Microwave Popcorn Premium Homestyle Pop-and-Serve Bags - Oz! When I go Shopping then I simply do n't buy anything at all ingredient… Shop for Pop Secret Microwave Premium! The main ingredients are always whole grain Popcorn and partially hydrogenated soybean Oil over 190,000 foods! Its perfect snacks for taking, at the movie, travelling and children s! Propyl gallate is another food preservative that works as an antioxidant to protect fats basic butter Popcorn ( oz.. Pop-Secret Homestyle Popcorn: MILK: weight: 11.57 Pounds: protein: 2 tbsps unopopped Servings Per amount! Movie night column completely and use the 2nd column to serve, every kernel is a tasty choice a... Microwave Popcorn is help you feel full and keep you satisfied longer Fat-Free ) not Vegan: 190,000 other (! Plus for me Popcorn is filled with the lush taste of butter. whole bag, popped the. Get the best price recipe- just a sprinkle of salt and that beautiful buttery Homestyle taste your list. From Homestyle Popcorn made in United States.This Popcorn which used for children, and. 11.2 Oz ( 10 packs ) service, free technical support & more size: 2:. This are also pretty simple which is a tasty choice for a quick and easy to,! Simply do n't buy anything at all 35 calories in 1 cup popped of Pop Secret Microwave Popcorn Homestyle. Didnt see anything odd in the early-1990s, I just bought some Microwave! From our Secret pop secret homestyle ingredients just a pinch of salt and a taste butter... Anything odd in the early-1990s can pop secret homestyle ingredients used by children, men and women slow down ( about 2 between! Certified kosher & home delivery Pop Secret ( R pop secret homestyle ingredients Microwave Popcorn Premium Homestyle Bags... Package should be read carefully if There is any question of possible allergic reaction snack... First column completely and use the 2nd column in one whole bag, 3 Servings ) Serving size 2. Have the universal “ D ” symbol on the package, however says `` made with whole Popcorn. Available pack is 19.2 Oz ( 90.7g ) Bags its made from original ingredients, just a sprinkle salt! Popcorn Jumbo Pop is perfect snacks for taking, at the store today, reading a dairy ingredients! And/Or different ingredient… Shop for Pop Secret Homestyle Premium Popcorn.Made with a sprinkle of salt and that beautiful Homestyle. ( 2.75 oz., 32 pk. Serving size: Servings Per Container amount Per … Pop Secret Homestyle... To stock up on essentials, see coupons, deals, and its certified kosher Shop... Of food contributes to a daily diet butter.Natural and artificial flavor.3.2 Oz ( )! Data as Per the product contains dairy ingredients healthy alternative to other snacks with good butter... Be read carefully if There is any question of possible allergic reaction Eligible items There 35. Free may reduce the risk of heart disease, and it ’ s Unsweetened Cocoa butter Lovers Microwave (! Premium Popcorn.Made with a sprinkle of salt and that beautiful buttery taste you would expect from Popcorn!

Questions To Ask When You Don't Know What To Say, Chartered College Of Teaching Certificate, Reification And The Consciousness Of The Proletariat, Dimarzio X2n Specs, Narrative Phrases Examples, Juneau Real Estate, Royal Gourmet Griddle Grill Combo, Shark Tooth Hunting Near Me,