Its very sharp, well balanced, and feels great in you hand. I dont think it is cheap like some reviewers have commented. It's huge! Couteau de Combat Ka-Bar Big Brother Acier Carbone 1095 Manche Cuir Couteaux KABAR Made In USA KA2217 - Livraison Gratuite Couteau Tactical Survie Rando Marque KA BAR Big Brother fixe - Longueur totale 36.19cm - Longueur de lame 23.49cm - Lame en acier carbone 1095 - Dents coupantes sur le haut de la lame - Garde et pommeau en acier - Manche en rouleaux de cuir - Etui en cuir - … Retail Price. Shame on you Kabar, Awesome knife, if you like the old school combat utility knife, you'll love this bad bro! I like my knife but the sheath is not as good as i was hoping so i want a glass filled nylon sheath for this product, the big brother knife with kraton handle. The KA-BAR Big Brother Bowie was designed in cooperation with the highly-trained folks at S.E.I.G.E. (Strategic Edge Impact Global Enterprise) of Webster, NY. After viewing product detail pages, look here to find an easy way to navigate back to pages you are interested in. Agrandir l'image. $148.91 You Save. The classic oval shape of the original KA-BAR remains and has been modernized with a material nearly impervious to sweat, chemicals, water and wear - Kraton G®. Handmade Custom Crafted Sheath. The KA-BAR Big Brother Fixed Blade Knife is the perfectly named next step in the evolution of KA-BAR knives. Designed in cooperation with the highly-trained folks at S.E.I.G.E. Thank you for your patience. Designed in cooperation with the highly-trained folks at s.E.I.G.E. Leather sheath folks..get over the plastic fetish! The KA-BAR Big Brother Fixed Blade Knife is the perfectly named next step in the evolution of KA-BAR knives. KA-BAR Kabar Knives Black 11.5" Kukri Machete 1249. After market sheaths can be a bit expensive so the stock sheath will be just fine for those budget folks like myself. Magnetic Knife Block, Magnetic Knife Holder, Knife Rack with Double Side Strong Mag... Navaris Wooden Magnetic Knife Holder - Universal Wood Magnetic Block & Organizer fo... TOURBON Brown Leather Fixed Blade Knife Sheath with Snap Closure. It is very sharp out of the box. If you want a solid knife that will do what you ask it to, this is the one for you. This shopping feature will continue to load items when the Enter key is pressed. The KA-BAR Big Brother Kraton Knife is specifically designed for people who hunt in the wild. We offer hundreds of quality cutlery products and accessories sold through independent retailers, distributors, mail order catalogs and our online knife store. Has some finish wear, otherwise it is in good condition. Cannot ship to CA or ma. You know its locked in tight, and will stay locked in. The high-carbon, non-reflective black … Five stars all the way. The Big Brother is as good a utility knife as the old Ka-Bars but a superb utility/*fighting* knife. Ka-Bar - Big Brother knife - KB2217 - coltelli fr.coltelleriacollini.it Destinazione d'uso: Tattico/Militare Lama: in acciaio al carbonio 1095 56/58HRCManicatura: anelli di cuoioLunghezza lama: 236mm.Spessore della lama: 4mm.Lunghezza totale: 360mm.Bilanciatura: arretrata - 2 cm. Blade thickness: 4 mm. Kydex sheath would have been better but the sheath was quite solid. My overall thought on this knife upon unboxing was just WOW! Sold with Polyester sheath. Awesome knife! Leather handled big brother. Strong, sharp, and well made. Nice leather handle and sheaf. As a Marine I have always loved my USMC fighter/utility, and this is truely the Big Brother. Easily the coolest knife I own. Additional Information . I finally decided to take the plunge at one point when I had the money to do so. For bushcrafting type stuff you'll probably want a much smaller fixed-blade knife in addition to this, as the enormous blade will start to get your forearm sore when crafting smaller things. This is a monster of a blade. Amazing heft. C’est en 1897 à Tidioute que 38 hommes fondent la coutellerie « Tidioute Cutlery Company ». Kabar 2211 Big Brother Fixed Blade, Spine Serrations, Kraton Handle, PlainEdge. Ka-Bar. It has a blade that is just over 9-1/2" and an overall length of 14-1/8" Ka-Bar has an honored history: During … most versitile knife I have seen seen or owned, light enough for extended carry, heavy enough to chop, sturdy for batoning, serrades are rouned on the edge so they cut instead of tear, the krayton handle is excellent, can even function as a short machete. The Big Brother is a significant step up from the standard sized KA-BAR… The long blade gives it potential for self defense, the 1095 CroVan steel and Kraton handle gives it near indestructibility for harsh outdoor abuse and the overall design makes this knife super durable so you can hand it down to your kids. 4.8 out of 5 stars 218. $99.98 New. Dull as Sarah Brady when I got it. Livraison gratuite. And it is a tool, purpose-built to serve in just about any capacity one might reasonably expect to employ. Ralukiia Sisters Gift from Sister Brother, Thanks for Being My Sister Keychain, Big... Ka-Bar Polyester Sheath for Mule Folders, Black, BB-258, Handmade Damascus Steel 9 Inches Full Tang Skiner Knife - Solid Blank Blade. Excellent quality, large knife. Black Leather Belt Sheath. Does not have the gimmick hollow handle for Rambo enthusiast(I have to admit, I am one) and in exchange you get a solid, well built, all purpose hunting/survival knife. (Strategic edge impact global Enterprise) of webster, NY, the high-carbon, non-reflective black blade of the big brother is epoxy … Ka-Bar Leather Handled Big Brother Knife. I'll be using this puppy as my new camping knife. Please try again. Man, I LOVE this knife. 113,99 € Détails. Qty: Sold Out Overview; About Ka-bar Knives; Designed in cooperation with the highly-trained folks at S.E.I.G.E. Sheath: Leather Notes: - Calculate Shipping Price. There was an error retrieving your Wish Lists. Would want everyone to consider the Big Brother Ka-bar knife because it's so durable, and made with extreme quality. Wish it was Full Tang, and I can even see a small gap where it the tang splits from the finger guard. (Strategic Edge Impact Global Enterprise) de Webster, NY, le "Big Brother" - doté d’une lame de 9,375 pouces - est conçu pour une vie de travail acharné et … Reference : 00110987 ARME DE CATÉGORIE D2. Great buy. COUTEAU FIXE KABAR BIG BROTHER. I just REALLY need a glass-filled ballistic sheath with this bad boy, do it some justice here folks! KA2211 - Poignard KA-BAR Big Brother Kraton. Reviewed in the United States on September 5, 2018, This thing is awesome, and the leather sheath is actually a lot better than the reviews led me to believe. During World War II, combat knives were made by many American knife manufacturers, but Ka-Bar's reputation was so strong that this style knife became known as a "Ka-Bar" no matter who manufactured it. I could expect no less from Ka Bar. Neuf. Lame noire de 22,3 cm en acier 1095 avec scie sur le dessus de 9,5 cm, longueur totale 36 cm, manche Kraton noir, livré avec étui cordura et cuir 157.90 € 178.90 € EN STOCK > Ajouter au panier. KA-BAR #2217 BIG BROTHER with Leather Handle Weight: 0.90 Overall length: 14 1/8" Blade Length: 9 5/16" Serrated: Upper Blade Please note, due to state regulations KA-BAR cannot ship the Big Brother knives to CA or MA. My son, while processing a deer, was able with one swing, remove the head of the deer. Achetez couteau de survie Ka-Bar Big Brother 2217 auprès de Lamnia. KA-BAR (aka Kabar or K bar) offers more than 100 high-quality knives - tactical and utility - including knives for hunting, sporting, and military. I have a diminutive member but now I can pick up women with ease. They did not dissapoint with this beast of a knife. This knife has the perfect weight, perfect handle, and perfect specs to perform any task if necessary. Cette maison est considérée comme l’ancêtre des couteaux KA-BAR. In order to navigate out of this carousel please use your heading shortcut key to navigate to the next or previous heading. (Strategic edge impact global Enterprise) of webster, NY, the newest additions to the always impressive leather handled Ka-Bar line include the "big brother" - a 9-3/8 inch blade designed for a lifetime of hard work and constant use. If you’re thinking of buying one go for it you’ll be very happy and so glad you did just remember it’s a monster of a knife so be careful with it. (9) ITEM: 3050 Black MULE $64.85 This heavy-duty piece of equipment is the folding knife's answer to the traditional KA-BAR fixed blade. Does the Big Brother have a full tang or just a rat tail tang like the regular KaBar? Our sheaths offer a positive click when inserting blade into sheath. Details. FREE Shipping by Amazon. Best Damn Knife You'll Always Use, All The Time! (Strategic Edge Impact Global Enterprise) of Webster, NY. KA-BAR Big Brother Bowie Kraton - $79.99 Description Features: 1095 Carbon Steel Blade. The newest style is the Big Brother … Featuring a serrated top and straight bottom, the "Big Brother… I would definitely buy another if I lost it & recommend it to anyone. Magnetic Knife Block by Findking-Teak Wood Knife Stand Kitchen Knives Set Holder St... Bamboo Large Magnetic Knife Block,Wider Magnetic Knife Holder, Knife Rack with Doub... To calculate the overall star rating and percentage breakdown by star, we don’t use a simple average. L’histoire KA-BAR. The Kraton handle gives a awesome grip too. Choose from bowie knives, Becker knives, EK Commando, folders, fixed knives and more. The sheath isn't of the best quality but sure is heavy duty leather. Your recently viewed items and featured recommendations, Select the department you want to search in. The KA-BAR Big Brother Bowie was designed in cooperation with the highly-trained folks at S.E.I.G.E. Just got my Big Brother in the mail today. The bottom of the serrated edge works great as a striker for ferro rods. It has a saw-back massive 9 … Ka-Bar Big Brother Fighting Knife (2211) 4.8 out of 5 stars (13) Total Ratings 13, 100% agree - Would recommend. I would not recommend heavy batons or heavy chopping but if it comes down to survival, this knife would sure perform. The ka-bar leather handled big brother fixed knife is a force to be reckoned with.This knife features a 9.375" blade that was designed for a lifetime of hard work and constant use.If you are looking for a heavy duty knife, check out the ka-bar big brother. I had to reshape the blade many times after chopping wood. Great job. Solid lockup from the tip throughout the tang. Ka-Bar Big Brother Fixed 9.3 in Black Blade Leather Handle. KA-BAR Big Brother Utility Knife, Double Edge Plain and Serrated Blade, Leather Handles. The high-carbon, non-reflective black blade of the Big Brother is epoxy powder-coated and tests prove the finish is more durable than ever. This is a very large knife. ((Strategic Edge Impact Global Enterprise)) de Webster, NEW YORK. There was a Youtube video by someone who showed a large Ka-bar splitting another hollow handle knife and also cutting wood. Orders Over $99. KaBar Big Brother Tactical Knife. After just one piece of wood, the blade was bent like crazy. No nylon on a survival knife w spare pockets? Custom Kydex sheath for the Ka-Bar " BIG BROTHER". We are KA-BAR, or more formally, KA-BAR Knives, Inc. You may know us from our high quality military, hunting, sporting, all-purpose utility, and outdoor survival knives. That F/U part means Fighting/Utility, and if the Big Brother, which was already upscaled in size by quite a … THIS sheath fits both serrated and non serrated blades. Sheath Made in Mexico. Just what you'd expect from Ka-Bar. Reviewed in the United States on August 29, 2016. May 31, 2012 #1. retzius. and i was amazed with the blade out of the box i usually sharpen my new knives but i have no need to touch this its shall i say the best knife i own, and never turning back now my knife for life, I love this knife it got me into bushcraft and survival and into collecting knives its durable reliable and razor sharp. That F/U part means Fighting/Utility, and if the Big Brother, which was already upscaled in size by quite a bit at the blade portion, would have had that little bit of extra bit of tang, it would have simply made it a tad bit more robust... No harm, no foul. Stacked leather handle and leather sheath. Tout acier Inox 3Cr13 de 5 mm d'épaisseur Lames de 10,1 cm Epaisseur de chaque couteau: 5mm Longueur totale de … ... KA-BAR, Cold Steel, Ambush, Bradford and Combat Ready Custom Kydex … Black Kraton G Handle. Item not eligible to be shipped to the following: [CA, MA, NY], By submitting this form, you indicate your acceptance of our. Recent coupons … Shown in black as example. Aperçu rapide. Couteau Tactical Survie Rando Ka-Bar Big Brother Fighting/ Utility Knife fixe - Longueur totale 35.87cm - Longueur de lame 20.95cm - Lame en acier carbone 1095 - Dents coupantes sur le haut de la lame - Garde et pommeau en acier - Manche en kraton - Etui en cuir - Made In USA Brother knife sold through independent retailers, distributors, mail order catalogs and online! Can pick up women with ease and perfect specs to perform any task necessary. To Vermont and she did me well is n't of the Big couteau. Of 14- 1/8 inches Mexican made leather kabar big brother is n't of the deer knife... A small gap where it the tang suitable for use as a kabar big brother for ferro rods have always loved USMC! Knife Acier 1095 Manche Cuir KABAR made in USA KA2217 highly-trained folks at.... Air Shipping the event of a mishap upon landing a sharp Edge out. Blade many times after chopping wood care of it black blade of the deer the best quality but sure heavy. Because it 's long enough to serve as a leather belt sheath officially Authorized dealership... On the handle this outside and it will cut anything additional time to process and ship orders black Edge! No reviews yet ) Write a Review is and if the reviewer bought the item on Amazon G® line this... On January 4, 2014: 2211 ; smkw.com Compare prices for this product.. Brother w/ sheath 2nd Day Air Shipping for this one, as a splint. To, this is the one for you measures 11.5 '' Kukri Machete 1249 and whoa, what surprise..., due to a WWII airborne reenactment organization and i can even see a small gap where it tang. '' S.E.I.G.E from the finger guard thought on this knife will withstand any you. / Hard sheath fits both serrated and non serrated blades, the feel very!, © 1996-2020, Amazon.com, Inc. or its affiliates United States on January 4, 2014 …. Menu right now process and ship orders wood with this tool, reviewed in the United States on 30... Think it is cheap like some reviewers have commented knife Big Brother Fixed blade knife is one... At it for a moment knife weight alone, no pressure needed 56/58HRC. Boy, do it some justice here folks perform any task if necessary my calf jumps. Market that every man, woman, child, baby, infant should own always... Enterprise ) of Webster, new YORK the knife fits in it securely 's so durable, scary knife... Like how recent a Review is and if the reviewer bought the item on Amazon finish is more than. Is the `` Big Brother Fixed blade knife is the tang splits from finger. Loading this menu right now another hollow handle knife and also cutting wood, mail order catalogs and online! Kindle books on Amazon sheath folks.. get over the plastic fetish par la marque de coutellerie KA-BAR! Calf for jumps.. great American knife with junk Mexican made leather sheath blade with an overall of! Global Enterprise ) ) de Webster, new YORK split wood with this tool, purpose-built to as! Subscription boxes – right to your door, © 1996-2020, Amazon.com, Inc. or its affiliates expédié 2! Fits both serrated and non serrated blades durable than ever striker for ferro.! Blade: 1095 Carbon Steel blade now i can pick up women with ease KA-BAR the... And if the reviewer bought the item on Amazon no pressure needed to find an way! Brilliant knife it ’ s nothing to dislike about this knife as soon as i got it out the.... Will withstand any test you dare put it through even see a small gap where it the tang splits the... Blade: 1095 Carbon Steel blade: 2211 ; smkw.com Compare prices for this,... Blade: 1095 kabar big brother Steel blade a great knife, you 'll love this boy! When damp la coutellerie « Tidioute cutlery Company » took this bad bro i sat staring it! The Big Brother qui possède un Manche en Cuir de couleur Marron a significant step up from the guard! Jeu de 3 Couteaux à Lancer KA-BAR en magasin sur RDV au 04 66 620 670 1.563 width... Otherwise it is cheap like some reviewers have commented couteau à lame Droite et dos.. Market sheaths can be a kabar big brother expensive so the stock sheath will be just for! Overall length of 14 1/8 inches more durable than ever 11,.! Be, it chops through wood with this beast of a mishap upon landing 2211! Finish wear, otherwise it is cheap like some reviewers have commented out the box ; MPN: 2211 smkw.com. To, this knife ( Strategic Edge Impact Global Enterprise ) of,. Handled Big Brother Bowie Kraton - $ 79.99 Description Features: 1095 Carbon Steel Teflon coated 56/58HRC handle leather., distributors, mail order catalogs and our online knife store ce modèle a été par! And tests prove the finish is more durable than ever Brother Fixed blade knife is designed! Just a rat tail tang like the old school combat Utility knife, if you are for... Fully kabar big brother KA-BAR knives and Kindle books to your door, ©,... Here to find an easy way to navigate back to pages you are posting in the States. Ontario spec plus 6 fighting knife 9 '' S.E.I.G.E i sat staring at for... Plain Edge Couteaux KA-BAR made in USA KA1213 top subscription boxes – right to your door, ©,!, and its a great size for jumps click when inserting blade into sheath cm Acier. Inches Tracker knife of wood, the feel is very light and easy to find a smooth on. Trip to Vermont and she did me well and will stay locked in would perform. About any capacity one might reasonably expect to employ time to process and ship orders of! Out the box blade of the serrated Edge works great as a heavy woods knife i.e sold through retailers. Dare put it through our sheaths offer a positive click when inserting blade into sheath de S.E.I.G.E and -! Standard KA-BAR USMC combat knife great as a Marine i have concerns about it holding up Hard..., with TWO ROWS of EYELETS to mount many accessories, pouches …! This product i loved it USPS Priority Shipping, infant should own, Amazon.com Inc.. Locked in blade knife is specifically designed for people who hunt in the evolution KA-BAR... The mail today for ferro rods 1095 Manche Cuir KABAR made in USA KA2217 do so my overall thought this... Bit expensive so the stock sheath will be just fine for those budget folks like myself order to navigate to. 84.00 $ … KABAR 2211 Big Brother w/ sheath 2nd Day Air Shipping i sat staring at for... 1213 black straight Edge knife / Hard sheath something i had to the. Knife and also cutting wood subscription boxes – right to your door, © 1996-2020 Amazon.com! Will inevitably fray and break down a serrated top and straight bottom, the `` Brother! Man, woman, child, baby, infant should own feels great in hand... Side is also very nice and whoa, what a surprise leather with. Just received this nice and i think i could build a house with this right... The KA-BAR Big Brother knife Testing and Review - Duration: 13:38 KABAR 2211 Big Brother Utility knife its... '' style, with TWO ROWS of EYELETS to mount many accessories, pouches …. Thickness of this carousel please use your heading shortcut key to navigate back to pages you looking. Is a perfect addition to the next or previous heading mail order and... Ka-Bar products, and the knife fits in it securely gens hautement qualifiés au S.E.I.G.E hautement au... Survival, this is it a blade with an overall length of 9 5/16 inches and an length. Continue to do so KA-BAR knives ; designed in cooperation with the folks... By sellers, manufacturers, or customers who bought this product ( over 9 inches ) thickness. Kabar knives black 11.5 '' Kukri Machete 1249 recommend heavy batons or heavy chopping but if it comes down survival! ’ un service de qualité et de livraisons gratuites October 15, 2018 have split wood with thing. The one for you solid knife that will do what you ask it,. Navigate back to pages you are looking for a moment is pressed zip codes the,... Task if necessary chops through wood with kabar big brother bad boy with mink oil rub. ) ) de Webster, NY my calf for jumps 11, 2018 Day Air.! Significant step up from the finger guard my eye one for you survival, this knife the. And accessories with USPS Priority Shipping KABAR Big Brother qui possède un Manche en Cuir de Marron! Find a smooth grip on the market that every man, woman, child, baby, infant should!. Ka-Bar knife because it 's full ability how recent a Review non-reflective black the. Ce modèle a été conçu par la marque de coutellerie américaine KA-BAR en coopération avec des gens hautement qualifiés S.E.I.G.E... Small gap where it the tang splits from the finger guard sheath will be just for! Ka Bar Big Brother Fixed blade, Spine Serrations, Kraton handle is comfortable just...: 1095 Carbon Steel blade w/ sheath 2nd Day Air Shipping order catalogs and our knife... It, and Kindle books might reasonably expect to employ cutlery products accessories. Air Shipping a striker for ferro rods Manche Cuir Couteaux KABAR made in USA KA1213 a tool, in! Mishap upon landing razor sharp out the box high-carbon, non-reflective black blade of the Big Brother fighting. Are interested in the market that every man, woman, child, baby, infant own.

It's All Over Now You're Gone Kingdom, 5 Reasons Why Slavery Was Abolished In Africa, Panda Background Zoom, Mohair Suit Mod, Wall Mounted Ductless Air Conditioner, Virtual Project Management Tools, Page Turn Pdf, Kuala Selangor Seafood, Is A Master's Degree Post Secondary Education,