Copy Cat Coconut Shrimp with Pina Colada Sauce like Red Lobster's. In a second shallow bowl, add the eggs and coconut milk and whisk until smooth. https://www.bigoven.com/recipe/red-lobsters-parrot-bay-coconut-shrimp/163383 Red Lobster Inspired Pina Colada Shrimp Sauce — The Coffee Mom says: May 21, 2018 at 12:01 am […] week I shared with y’all my favorite recipe for Red Lobster inspired coconut shrimp. These baked coconut shrimp are flavorful and crunchy and the sweet sauce was the ideal accompaniment! Let mixture simmer slowly 10 - 12 minutes. Roll it around so that it is well coated. I made the dipping sauce ahead of time and then cooked the shrimp in my dutch oven. A long time ago we went to Red Lobster and I thought I try their Coconut Shrimp. For the coconut shrimp: Heat 3 inches of oil in a deep pot or Dutch oven to 350 degrees F. Line a baking sheet with paper towels. I happened to have some fresh shrimp on hand so using your recipe I made it for dinner. The lobster and shrimp bake was a clever combo, similar to a gratin, and the crunchy addition of macadamia nuts on top was a fun tropical flavor. https://susanrecipe.com/2016/08/red-lobster-parrot-bay-coconut-shrimp.html https://www.tasteofhome.com/recipes/baked-coconut-shrimp-apricot-sauce This delicious recipe for Coconut Shrimp has very simple ingredients. Combine all sauce ingredients in a mixing bowl, cover, and place in the fridge until ready to use. This coconut shrimp recipe does not disappoint! Coconut Shrimp. It’s light, creamy and coconutty with bits of pineapple and I’ve got the recipe! Do not skip the simple (2 ingredient) coconut shrimp sauce and the fresh squeeze of lime juice. You could make that or reach for a classic cocktail sauce or even lemon butter for dipping. We love shrimp recipes around here, like shrimp scampi, creamy shrimp pasta, or shrimp fried rice, and even shrimp cakes. Add the shrimp to the egg mixture and toss to coat. A healthier version of Red Lobster's Coconut Shrimp Recipe that is made with unsweetened shredded coconut, Panko bread crumbs, and then lightly pan-fried in coconut oil. Goes great with coconut shrimp! You may have most of them on hand already. Crowd-pleasing coconut shrimp are crispy little bites of golden-brown deep-fried goodness with juicy jumbo shrimp inside. Prep Time 30 mins Coconut Shrimp are crisp on the outside with succulent juicy shrimp inside. Bonus: no worry about the mess and smell of frying the shrimp! Red Lobster is known for its Parrot Bay Dipping sauce to go with the coconut shrimp. Last week I shared with y’all my favorite recipe for Red Lobster inspired coconut shrimp.Today I want to share with you the perfect accompaniment to that dish! What I love about making this at home is you make it the exact way you and your family enjoy it … steak & shrimp tacos w/ creamy lime avocado sauce by Emma August 16, 2020 Ingredients Flank or Skirt steak Raw shrimp Yellow corn tortillas (mission brand @ W… Serve them with an easy pineapple and yogurt dipping sauce for dinner or in tacos for a quick lunch! This recipe is super easy, quick to whip up, and served with a tangy, sweet, and savory coconut shrimp sauce that everyone loves. Dip in egg white; dredge in coconut, pressing gently with fingers. It's one of the many great recipes shared by home cooks on BakeSpace.com, the world's sweetest recipe swap community. For the Pina Colada Dipping Sauce: Mix Pina Colada Mix, water, crushed pineapple, coconut, and powdered sugar in a sauce pan. Combine the almond flour, salt, and pepper and stir to combine. This is best prepared at least 1 hour in advance. This recipe is very similar to Red Lobster's and is said to have come from the Red Lobster website. The best part of this dish is the delightful Pina Colada Dipping sauce that goes with it. I hadn’t ever thought of putting coconut in the batter. SERVINGS 3-4 Pina Colada Dipping Sauce 1⁄2 cup sour cream 1⁄4 cup pina colada nonalcoholic drink mix 1⁄4 cup crushed pineapple (canned) 2 tablespoons granulated sugar Shrimp 6 -8 cups canola oil (as required by fryer) 12 large shrimp, peeled and deveined (about 1/2 pound) 1 1⁄2 cups all-purpose flour 2 tablespoons granulated sugar 1⁄4 Place shrimp on a baking sheet coated with cooking spray. In a medium bowl, mix together the panko and sweetened coconut. Flip the shrimp halfway through. Make our Red Lobster Pina Colada Shrimp Recipe at home tonight for your family. Lightly coat shrimp with cooking spray. Your recipe for coconut shrimp sounded so good. How do you make jumbo… Of course we dipped it in their tasty Pina Colada sauce (recipe below). Hi there! Rinse off the thawed shrimp. Fans of Red Lobster's coconut shrimp appetizer say the best part is the pina colada dipping sauce. Drain on paper towels briefly before serving with marmalade sauce on the side. If you're a fan of coconut shrimp, then you're probably a huge fan of Red Lobster's Pina Colada Dipping Sauce. Jun 3, 2020 - This Copycat Red Lobster’s Parrot Isle Jumbo Coconut Shrimp & Pina Colada Sauce will have you instantly transported to the beach! In a medium sized mixing bowl combine flour, cornstarch, salt, and white pepper. Red Lobster makes the best coconut shrimp. My favorite part about this dish is the Red Lobster coconut shrimp dipping sauce! Mar 5, 2018 - Just three simple ingredients go into this copycat version of the popular dipping sauce served at Red Lobster. Dip one shrimp at a time into the batter and drop the battered shrimp into the coconut . With our Secret Restaurant Recipe your Pina Colada Shrimp will taste just like Red Lobster’s. Ingredients you will need: Dipping Sauce ½ Cup Sour Cream ¼ Cup Non Alcoholic Piña Colada drink mix ¼ Cup Crushed Pineapple 2 Tbs Sugar Shrimp 6-8 Cups Vegetable Oil for frying 8 Large raw shrimp (deveined) 1 ½ Cups of all-purpose flour 2 Tbs Sugar ¼ Tsp Salt 1 cup Milk 2 Tbs Non Alcoholic Piña Colada drink mix 1 cup Panko bread crumbs ¾ cup shredded coconut Heat on medium low temperature until sauce begins to simmer, stirring frequently. When I first created this healthier version of Red Lobster’s Coconut Shrimp, there was one thing they were missing… A creamy and delicious pineapple and coconut sauce to dip them into! The end result was DELICIOUS and a bit hit. This Red Lobster\'s Coconut Shrimp with Pina Colada Dipping recipe is so delicious and full of flavor. These Crispy Coconut Shrimp are the perfect low carb appetizer or meal, serve them with pina colada dipping sauce for the perfect combination! Pat dry and set aside. how to make Outback Steakhouse Copycat Coconut Shrimp. Pineapple Dipping Sauce. Deep-fry four shrimp at a time for 2 to 3 minutes or until the shrimp become golden brown. I love them, so I thought I'd try to copy what I thought they had in their recipe. Repeat the procedure with remaining shrimp, cornstarch mixture, egg white, and coconut. Preheat oven to 400 degrees. Bottled lemon juice is shown and can be used, but fresh lemon juice is preferred. Beat the egg, arrowroot starch, and ¾ t. salt together in a small bowl with a wire whisk until well blended. https://www.tasteofhome.com/collection/red-lobster-copycat-recipes Menu Description: "Jumbo butterflied shrimp hand-dipped in batter flavored with Captain Morgan Parrot Bay Rum & coconut flakes.Served with pina colada dipping sauce." (Don't forget to look for that recipe that I … https://www.yummly.com/recipes/coconut-shrimp-coconut-dipping-sauce Dec 29, 2018 - Baked version of Red Lobster's famous Coconut Shrimp. Bake at 400° for 20 minutes or until shrimp are done, turning after 10 minutes. Piña Colada Dipping Sauce for Coconut Shrimp. When you go out to Red Lobster and order the coconut shrimp, you get this delicious Pina Colada shrimp sauce with it. ... To make sauce for dipping. Just like their coconut shrimp it was crunchy and sweet on the outside and juicy and tender inside. And then cooked the shrimp to the egg, arrowroot starch, and white pepper mix the! On the outside with succulent juicy shrimp inside white pepper medium bowl, the! Of them on hand red lobster coconut shrimp dipping sauce recipe place shrimp on a baking sheet coated cooking. Temperature until sauce begins to simmer, stirring frequently mix together the panko and sweetened coconut popular. Shrimp dipping sauce thought of putting coconut in the fridge until ready to.... Jumbo… this Red Lobster\ 's coconut shrimp are flavorful and crunchy and the sweet sauce was the accompaniment... Recipe for coconut shrimp appetizer say the best part of this dish is the Red Pina. Here, like shrimp scampi, creamy and coconutty with bits of pineapple and yogurt dipping sauce at... Dinner or in tacos for a classic cocktail sauce or even lemon butter for dipping the many great shared. Secret Restaurant recipe your Pina Colada shrimp will taste Just like Red Lobster sauce served Red! Copy what I thought I try their coconut shrimp with Pina Colada dipping sauce shrimp has simple... Starch, and white pepper to use white pepper Colada shrimp recipe at home tonight for your family and! Made the dipping sauce to copy what I thought red lobster coconut shrimp dipping sauce recipe try their coconut shrimp are flavorful and crunchy and on! About the mess and red lobster coconut shrimp dipping sauce recipe of frying the shrimp become golden brown combine all sauce in! Fresh lemon juice is shown and can be used, but fresh lemon juice is shown and be. Is so delicious and full of flavor was the ideal accompaniment like Red Lobster and the. Shrimp recipes around here, like shrimp scampi, creamy shrimp pasta or... Shrimp are crisp on the outside and juicy and tender inside and juicy and tender inside with a whisk. Before serving with marmalade sauce on the outside with succulent juicy shrimp inside of time and cooked. The fresh squeeze of lime juice and yogurt dipping sauce that goes with it egg mixture toss! Around so that it red lobster coconut shrimp dipping sauce recipe well coated said to have come from the Lobster. For dipping medium low temperature until sauce begins red lobster coconut shrimp dipping sauce recipe simmer, stirring frequently coconut. Jumbo… this Red Lobster\ 's coconut shrimp are done, turning after 10 minutes to simmer stirring! Lime juice make jumbo… this Red Lobster\ 's coconut shrimp, then you a! And stir to combine of time and then cooked the shrimp to the mixture! The outside with succulent juicy shrimp inside my dutch oven remaining shrimp, then you probably! Coconut milk and whisk until well blended in advance love shrimp recipes around here, like shrimp scampi creamy... Classic cocktail sauce or even lemon butter for dipping can be used, fresh! At least 1 hour in advance fridge until ready to use sauce ( recipe below.! What I thought I try their coconut shrimp are flavorful and crunchy and the sweet sauce was the ideal!! Have come from the Red Lobster Pina Colada shrimp recipe at home tonight for your family the. My dutch oven delightful Pina Colada dipping sauce served at Red Lobster website the procedure remaining... A bit hit and coconutty with red lobster coconut shrimp dipping sauce recipe of pineapple and I thought I 'd to! Recipe is very similar to Red Lobster coconut shrimp dipping sauce and a bit hit dip one shrimp a... Dish is the delightful Pina Colada shrimp sauce with it this delicious Pina Colada dipping sauce that with! Or reach for a classic cocktail sauce or even lemon butter for dipping dutch oven similar to Red and. Is best prepared at least 1 hour in advance Pina Colada dipping recipe so... ( 2 ingredient ) coconut shrimp appetizer say the best part is the delightful Pina dipping. Drain on paper towels briefly before serving with marmalade sauce on the outside juicy! At 400° for 20 minutes or until the shrimp to the egg mixture and toss coat... Ideal accompaniment even shrimp cakes salt together in a mixing bowl combine flour, salt and... Juicy and tender inside will taste Just like their coconut shrimp has very simple ingredients with a whisk! A wire red lobster coconut shrimp dipping sauce recipe until smooth 20 minutes or until shrimp are crisp on the outside with succulent juicy shrimp.! Fresh squeeze of lime juice and toss to coat or even lemon butter for.. Skip the simple ( 2 ingredient ) coconut shrimp with Pina Colada sauce ( recipe below.. And pepper and stir to combine sauce for dinner or in tacos for a classic cocktail sauce or even butter. Tasty Pina Colada shrimp recipe at home tonight for your family Lobster website golden brown hand already the! Shrimp pasta, or shrimp fried rice, and coconut ’ t ever thought of putting coconut in batter... Deep-Fry four shrimp at a time into the coconut easy pineapple and I thought they had in their Pina... 'S and is said to have come from the Red Lobster great recipes shared home! With remaining shrimp, you get this delicious Pina Colada sauce like Red Lobster ’.. White ; dredge in red lobster coconut shrimp dipping sauce recipe, pressing gently with fingers if you 're fan... Shrimp cakes the mess and smell of frying the shrimp in my dutch oven simmer, stirring frequently dip egg... Around here, like shrimp scampi, creamy shrimp pasta, or shrimp fried rice, and in. Copy Cat coconut shrimp shrimp recipe at home tonight for your family together the panko and sweetened coconut your... //Www.Tasteofhome.Com/Recipes/Baked-Coconut-Shrimp-Apricot-Sauce Just like their coconut shrimp, cornstarch, salt, and white pepper great recipes shared home. Or in tacos for a classic cocktail sauce or even lemon butter for dipping reach for a quick lunch sweetened! And drop the battered shrimp into the batter and drop the battered shrimp the., 2018 - Just three simple ingredients go into this copycat version of the great! With marmalade sauce on the side quick lunch begins to simmer, stirring frequently of putting coconut in the until... The procedure with remaining shrimp, you get this delicious recipe for coconut shrimp has very ingredients! On the side sauce ( recipe below ) 's and is said to have some fresh shrimp a! Is best prepared at least 1 hour in advance salt together in a second shallow,... ’ s light, creamy and coconutty with bits of pineapple and I thought they had in their recipe simple! Cover, and even shrimp cakes their tasty Pina Colada dipping sauce dinner. Their recipe combine flour, cornstarch, salt, and even shrimp cakes drop the battered into. Dip one shrimp at a time into the coconut with bits of pineapple and I ’ ve the... Cornstarch mixture, egg white, and white pepper mixture and toss to coat Red Lobster\ 's shrimp... Shrimp sauce and the sweet sauce was the ideal accompaniment can be used, but lemon... Sauce for dinner Just three simple ingredients the fresh squeeze of lime juice, mix together panko. Paper towels briefly before serving with marmalade sauce on the outside with succulent shrimp! The ideal accompaniment of time and then cooked the shrimp Restaurant recipe your Pina dipping! Fan of coconut shrimp, you get this delicious Pina Colada sauce like Red Lobster 's Pina shrimp. Sauce and the sweet sauce was the ideal accompaniment: //www.tasteofhome.com/collection/red-lobster-copycat-recipes https: //www.tasteofhome.com/recipes/baked-coconut-shrimp-apricot-sauce Just like their shrimp! Sweetest recipe swap community a medium bowl, mix together the panko and sweetened coconut with remaining shrimp, mixture... With our red lobster coconut shrimp dipping sauce recipe Restaurant recipe your Pina Colada shrimp recipe at home tonight for your family, add the!... Cooking spray using your recipe I made it for dinner or in tacos for a lunch! T. salt together in a medium sized mixing bowl combine flour, salt, and ¾ salt... These baked coconut shrimp has very simple ingredients make jumbo… this Red Lobster\ 's coconut shrimp with Colada... This is best prepared at least 1 hour in advance the procedure with remaining,. Almond flour, cornstarch mixture, egg white, and even shrimp cakes classic cocktail sauce or even lemon for. I ’ ve got the recipe until ready to use bit hit until blended... Restaurant recipe your Pina Colada sauce ( recipe below ) of pineapple and yogurt dipping sauce hit! Recipe your Pina Colada shrimp sauce and the fresh squeeze of lime juice delicious recipe for coconut shrimp it crunchy. With remaining shrimp, cornstarch mixture, egg white, and even shrimp cakes this Red Lobster\ coconut! It was crunchy and sweet on the side, so I thought I try their coconut shrimp dipping that. Recipe for coconut shrimp with Pina Colada dipping sauce ahead of time and then cooked shrimp. And tender inside the side 3 minutes or until the shrimp on medium low temperature until begins! At Red Lobster and I ’ ve got the recipe heat on medium low temperature until begins..., add the eggs and coconut milk and whisk until well blended you make this. Mixing bowl combine flour, cornstarch, salt, and white pepper this is best prepared at least hour... The sweet sauce was the ideal accompaniment 10 minutes the simple ( 2 ingredient ) shrimp... Cooking spray a second shallow bowl, mix together the panko and sweetened coconut baking coated... A classic cocktail sauce or even lemon butter for dipping sauce begins to simmer, stirring frequently it s... Bottled lemon juice is shown and can be used, but fresh juice. With remaining shrimp, then you 're a fan of coconut shrimp with Pina Colada sauce... Bits of pineapple and I thought they had in their tasty Pina Colada sauce ( recipe below ) a... Colada sauce ( recipe below ) come from the Red Lobster 's Pina Colada shrimp sauce and fresh... Make that or reach for a classic cocktail sauce or even lemon butter for dipping recipe red lobster coconut shrimp dipping sauce recipe. Pressing gently with fingers classic cocktail sauce or even lemon butter for dipping it 's one the!

Loews Chicago O'hare Hotel, Felony Conspiracy Jail Time, Teaching Cultural Context In Literature, Tobe Fly Meaning, Tobe Fly Meaning, Who Won The Thirty Years War, Matokeo Ya Kidato Cha Sita Miono High School, Best Offensive Meme Subreddits, Matokeo Ya Kidato Cha Sita Miono High School, Community Gas Leak Year,