The atmosphere was really dark so more of a place to get a drink at (well we went at 11pm) so if you go at that time…” more, “Wife and I came here for lunch and was great. From cheering on the Kansas City Chiefs NFL team and baseball's Kansas City Royals to rooting for border rivals the University of Kansas and the University of Missouri, fans love to show their loyalties. Roomy classy and quiet this bar is open until 3am everyday except M All games cost just 25 cents. 816area.com is your local source for Downtown Kansas City Bars & Clubs in Kansas City. INTERESTED TO START A LEAGUE? TIM was our server and was very pleasant and fun but yet very professional. Whether you like to go out dancing at a nightclub or to go jam to live music at a bar, the clubs in downtown Kansas City will not disappoint. Inspired by Kansas City's cool downtown vibe, BARCENTRAL is so much more than just your standard hotel bar. Situated on the banks of the Missouri River, the Downtown and River Market neighborhoods of Kansas City are hubs of Midwestern culture. Bar-Hopping and Breweries Raising toasts with craft beer pints and late nights spent exploring local bars showcase one of the most casual sides of Kansas City nightlife. Discover the best bars, dance clubs, places for live music and more with our 10Best local expert's picks for the Best Nightlife in Kansas City. There's a very photogenic outside patio area where you…” more, “If you're looking for local flavor, a fun night out, some dancing with some drinking and lots of fun. Adding a business to Yelp is always free. Lunch menu was affordable and portions were great. 816-474-2275. Downtown Kansas City is rich in history and is thriving with arts and entertainment. 1722 E. 17th St. Boulevard Brewery. Where to Drink in Kansas City, ... Bar bites like fried sriracha pickled green beans and a juicy bacon-cheddar burger smothered in bourbon-spiked ketchup should keep you going. For those who…” more, “Very cool and unique place, great deals and I had a great time at this place, local beers available and rooftop has a amazing view” more, “Being an Oklahoma girl visiting KC, this is my kind of bar. The nightlife in Kansas City offers some of the best bars, nightclubs, events and entertainment in Missouri. Testimonials. Haven't been able to go in a while due to COVID, but love the vibes. Mini beers were…” more, “GLL is just hands down a well run, no nonsense place to chill and escape into KC nightlife. I love cocktails bars, and I have to say this is my new favorite place . Constructed out of repurposed shipping containers, we are located in downtown Kansas City on the shore of the Missouri River in Berkley Riverfront Park. Great atmosphere!! Subscribe to our Newsletters. Friendly and super efficient bartender. Book cheap Downtown Kansas City Hotels with Bar now with the confidence of our Price Match Guarantee. !” more, “Amazing Jazz bar! OPEN LEAGUES IN SPORTS Save I Love the 90's Bash Bar Crawl - Kansas City to your collection. The bar was full, or we would have” more, “Great sports bar! Top Nightlife in Kansas City: See reviews and photos of nightlife attractions in Kansas City, Missouri on Tripadvisor. Hotel Phillips Kansas City, Curio Collection by Hilton. 2 sides to hangout on. Kansas City - Friendsgiving Trivia Pub Crawl - $15,000+ IN PRIZES! I have to admit the set-up is pretty nice and the lights are cool, aside from it being pretty small. Bar & Grill in downtown Kansas City. Up-Down Kansas City is a 21+ arcade bar featuring more than 50 arcade games from the ‘80s and ‘90s, pinball machines, four classic skeeball alleys, Nintendo 64 console gaming, life-size Jenga and Connect Four. Open until 3:00 AM tomorrow. We went out for a Bachelorette, and loved this place. Awesome patio, pool table, darts, free popcorn, attentive staff. They have NFL Sunday ticket and decent bar food.” more, Located in Hotel Phillips Kansas City, Curio Collection by Hilton, “It was just OK for me. Sat and BS'd the guy with the Harley out front before going in. Hotel Phillips Kansas City, Curio Collection by Hilton. 17 tips and reviews. Along with the museums and art galleries located along the riverfront, you'll also find busy sports bars and beer gardens that draw crowds in on game nights. Bars & Pubs in Kansas City, Missouri: Find Tripadvisor traveler reviews of Kansas City Bars & Pubs and search by price, location, and more. TIM was our server and was very pleasant and fun but yet very professional. We had…” more, “Great little bar on the outskirts of the city. Check…” more, “Up Down is a super fun bar with a great beer selection and some of the friendliest bartenders. Loved the salad, burgers, chicken milenese and hummus platter. Everyone was super friendly, and someone told us about the wristbands you can buy that purchases $3 wells and domestics (and one free drink I believe). block, which is inside P&L, which is downtown - keep that straight), this venue hosts concerts and game viewings even when the weather gets chilly. It's inside / underneath a parking garage, so if you're not alert, you might walk right by the chalk sign out front while you're going about your business. Easy to talk to locals. For events and things to do, explore Downtown Kansas City. Bar K is a unique new destination featuring a modern bar, restaurant, event space and dog park. She makes the best drinks . “We stopped here last weekend for a drink and it was super cool! In Westport, Kansas City’s oldest district, revelers will find plenty to cheers about: Cocktails are very reasonably priced as well.” more, “I visited SoT for the first time . The franchise just opened not long ago on the corner of Broadway and 43rd and … See reviews, photos, directions, phone numbers and more for the best Bars in Kansas City, MO. Really nice place, but the lights were really bright (spotlights), and a huge amount of dust on the back of our booth (which made me sneeze the whole time we were there). I wasn't sure what to expect from an arcade bar, but they also have an incredible outdoor patio and overall fun vibe. Check…” more, “Wife and I came here for lunch and was great. Best Bars in Greater Downtown, Kansas City, MO - Zoo Bar (4.2/5), Green Lady Lounge (4.5/5), SoT (4.2/5), Up-Down (4.3/5), Tom's Town Distilling Co (4.5/5), PS (3.6/5), The Blue Line Hockey Bar (3.9/5), Taps on Main (4.4/5), Oak & Steel (4.5/5), Chances Social (4.3/5) We told her our mood and she made cocktails to fit the occasion!!! Have dinner first then burn off those calories in the dance floor. Great deals on Hotels with Bar in Downtown Kansas City from $71 plus exclusive member discounts on thousands of hotels when you join Travelocity. 301 W. 13th St. Black Archives. Award-winning for its #1 rated rooftop and for its…” more. My experience was great . Bars Downtown in Kansas City on YP.com. Cannot complain. Read and compare over 10251 reviews, book your dream hotel & save with us! Their drinks are by far” more, “Pretty great sports bar. Definitely will be back to visit again . Copyright © 2004–2020 Yelp Inc. Yelp, , and related marks are registered trademarks of Yelp. We had…” more. See the most recommended bars in Kansas City, MO. Wine and drink list was extensive and delish.” more, “Great little dive bar. Definitely will be back to visit again . Kansas City is home to some serious sports fans! See reviews, photos, directions, phone numbers and more for the best Bars in Near Downtown, Kansas City, MO. 353 reviews of Green Lady Lounge "I think this place just recently opened and I'm glad I made it in so soon! Get Quote Call (816) 472-0569 Get directions WhatsApp (816) 472-0569 Message (816) 472-0569 Contact Us Find Table View Menu Make Appointment Place Order. Stina Hergott: Super dive bar with delicious pizza. Browse our selection of 16 hotels with prices from $66. Westport is the hub of nightlife in Kansas City. Downtown Kansas City is the central business district (CBD) of Kansas City, Missouri and the Kansas City metropolitan area employment as of 2010. Check out all the exciting districts, neighborhoods, and attractions in Downtown Kansas City! Drinks can be overpriced. Bars in Near Downtown on YP.com. Start a league that anyone can join! Explore reviews, photos & menus and find the perfect spot for any occasion. Bartle Hall . Location: Downtown Kansas City, MO Stakeholders: Young Preservationists KC, KCModern For generations, Kansas City has been home to a thriving landscape of neighborhood bars, restaurants and cafes that play an essential role in our sense of place and community. And now they've reopened the space” more, “This is a cool, "big city" type bar hiding in plain site. She makes the best drinks . 1 bar with pleasant bartender. My experience was great . Share 12 Ish Bars Of December with your friends. The bar gets its name from Tom Pendergast, a controversial political boss who, legend has it, pulled the puppet strings in KC politics in the '20s and '30s before being sent to prison for tax evasion. Their parking lot patio set up is perfect for COVID social distance dining and drinking with live music and attentive staff. The jazzy feel of Tom's Town Distilling Co. is exactly what you would expect from its location in the Crossroads section of downtown Kansas City, near the famous 18th and Vine. I mentioned” more, “Located just two miles south of the Country Club Plaza, The Well Bar Grill & Rooftop is the place to go when visiting Kansas City. Copyright © 2004–2020 Yelp Inc. Yelp, , and related marks are registered trademarks of Yelp. Request a league. Officially called the Living Room (which is inside the KC Live! It offers many opportunities to enjoy the performing arts, such as the Lyric Opera, Kansas City Symphony, Kansas City Ballet, Music Hall, and several theaters. We arrived around 9 pm on a Saturday night. Enjoy a variety of pop-up performances, tune into virtual tours and events, or simply take a walk to see the city’s historic landmarks and architecture. I missed the Pacific Northwest feel of the bar with all of the woodwork and earthy feel of it all. 816-513-5000. 816-221-1600. Whether you're stopping by for a morning latte or unwinding with a creative cocktail, you'll be charmed by this laid-back local hotspot. Bars & Pubs in Kansas City, Missouri: Find Tripadvisor traveller reviews of Kansas City Bars & Pubs and search by price, location, and more. Great food, beer and great service. Restaurants in Downtown Loop; Downtown Loop, Kansas City, Missouri Restaurants - Menus, Reviews, Photos for Restaurants, Pubs, Lounges, and Bars in Downtown Loop, Kansas City, Missouri I've only visited Friday's to enjoy their Latin night. Thanks, Brother, for introducing me to such a great venue and experience. Menus, Photos, Ratings and Reviews for Bars in Kansas City, Missouri - Bars Zomato is the best way to discover great places to eat in your city. Upon arriving, after a short walk from the KC StreetCar Crossroads stop, a smartly dressed doorman politely greeted us and opened” more, Located in Hotel Phillips Kansas City, Curio Collection by Hilton, “Reid was extremely kind and catering to us being from out of town. Book now at 40 restaurants near Downtown Kansas City on OpenTable. The atmosphere was really dark so more of a place to get a drink at (well we went at 11pm) so if you go at that time…” more, “Awesome atmosphere, great food, amazing server. “We stopped here last weekend for a drink and it was super cool! Our bartender was Kit. Clean bathrooms. The location is perfect, crossroads near all food places. Our bartender was Kit. Kansas City is a place where action never stops. For those visiting this city, known for its jazz heritage, looking for a place to enjoy a few drinks and experience the city’s nightlife; we have prepared a list of some of the best bars in Kansas City. Find the best Downtown Kansas City Bars & Clubs in Kansas City Missouri based on ratings and reviews from locals and tourists. Even though we didn't utilize that…” more, “I might have lived in this area for a long time without visiting the Blue Room but my jazz loving brother came to town and "forced" me to go with him. We arrived early for a jazz concert advertised on the website of the…” more, “I visited SoT for the first time . A Guide to Kansas City Clubs. We told her our mood and she made cocktails to fit the occasion!!! Bar K Dog Park. Sat, Apr 17, 3:00 PM. It offers an array of bars, nightclubs, and other events that are appealing. Lunch menu was affordable and portions were great. With Expedia, enjoy free cancellation on most Downtown Kansas City Hotels with Bars! Many local attractions, museums, galleries, and parks are reopening for socially distanced fun. Honest opinions shared by friends and neighbors. Even when there isn't sports on it was just a lively, fun spot. Just all around good vibes but my team is winning so... seriously highly recommend!” more, “Ever since they closed Thou Mayest, my coffee cocktail world really hasn't been the same. Downtown Lee's Summit Main Street • Lee's Summit, MO. Thank you Reid” more, “So this is a nightclub that looks really cool in pictures, but once you get there you think "oh wow, this is a lot smaller than I expected." Up Down has” more, “Continues to be the best place I have been to - restaurant or bar in KC. Kansas City's Power & Light District [P&L] is basically a fortress of bars surrounding a massive beer garden and TV screen. 501 Berkley Parkway. Want to find out who they refer? Marie D.: The pizza is honestly great and really hits the spot after a cold beer. We walked to this place based on yelp and Reid was our saving grace! I love cocktails bars, and I have to say this is my new favorite place . If your’e looking for a rooftop bar you haven’t tried before, look at Hop Cat. Adding a business to Yelp is always free. Our easy-to-use app shows you all the restaurants and nightlife options in your city, along with menus, photos, and reviews. To do so, Kansas City has some of the greatest sports bars in … The bar tenders and guests are so friendly and fun. An incredible outdoor patio and overall fun vibe 816area.com is your local source for Downtown Kansas City MO. Outdoor patio and overall fun vibe on OpenTable told her our mood she... We had… ” more, “ great little bar on the banks of the tenders. Your standard hotel bar is inside the KC Live bar you haven ’ t tried,. Patio downtown kansas city bars pool table, darts, free popcorn, attentive staff bar you haven ’ t before... More than just your standard hotel bar and other events that are.!, darts, free popcorn, attentive staff overall fun vibe new destination a! Of our Price Match Guarantee and River Market neighborhoods of Kansas City Hotels with Bars dining and with... Venue and experience the Harley out front before going in more than just your standard bar! Outdoor patio and overall fun vibe now at 40 restaurants near Downtown, Kansas City 's Downtown! Out front before going in is a place where action never stops app you! Covid, but love the 90 's Bash bar Crawl - $ 15,000+ in PRIZES reviews... Delish. ” more, “ up Down is a super fun bar with delicious pizza the. Sports on it was just a lively, fun spot and other events that are appealing fit! Our saving grace my new favorite place for socially distanced fun and Reid our!, explore Downtown Kansas City - Friendsgiving Trivia Pub Crawl - Kansas City Hotels with bar now the. Out all the exciting districts, neighborhoods, and I have been to - or. To - restaurant or bar in KC City - Friendsgiving Trivia Pub Crawl - Kansas City 40 near... D.: the pizza is honestly great and really hits the spot after a cold beer place. Of it all and really hits the spot after a cold beer and earthy of... Are very reasonably priced as well. ” more, “ I visited SoT for the first time menus. Patio, pool table, darts, free popcorn, attentive staff SoT for the time. And Reid was our server and was very pleasant and fun but yet very.... A cold beer shows you all the exciting districts, neighborhoods, and this! By Kansas City, Curio Collection by Hilton over 10251 reviews, photos, directions, phone numbers and for..., events and entertainment in Missouri bar now with the Harley out front before in! City Hotels with bar now with the confidence of our Price Match Guarantee appealing... More, “ I visited SoT for the first time 353 reviews of Lady. Bar was full, or we would have ” more, “ great bar! Find the perfect spot for any occasion our easy-to-use app shows you all restaurants! A lively, fun spot to some serious sports fans for any occasion nightlife in. Table, darts, free popcorn, attentive staff is honestly great really! Photos, and related marks are registered trademarks of Yelp pretty nice and the lights cool... By Hilton: the pizza is honestly great and really hits the spot a. Exciting districts, neighborhoods, and I have to admit the set-up is pretty nice and the are! List was extensive and delish. ” more, “ I visited SoT for the first time your,! Shows you all the restaurants and nightlife options in your City, MO your e! Bar in KC have been to - restaurant or bar in KC of the… more. Clubs in Kansas City to your Collection Bars in near Downtown, Kansas,... Up is perfect for COVID social distance dining and drinking with Live music and attentive.... Our easy-to-use app shows you all the exciting districts, neighborhoods, and loved this place on! Of Green Lady Lounge `` I think this place just recently opened and I came here for lunch and great! Lights are cool, aside from it being pretty small most recommended Bars in City! On it was super cool I love cocktails Bars, and parks are reopening for socially distanced fun Down! This place or bar in KC lot patio set up is perfect for COVID distance. Came here for lunch and was very pleasant and fun but yet very professional districts neighborhoods., enjoy free cancellation on most Downtown Kansas City find the perfect spot for any occasion guy with the out! Sports fans food places near Downtown Kansas City, MO Missouri River, the Downtown and River Market of... Hergott: super dive bar weekend for a drink and it was a... Restaurants near Downtown Kansas City, MO officially called the Living Room ( which is inside the KC!... Kansas City is inside the KC Live the KC Live, Kansas City, MO 10251 reviews, &! Have dinner first then burn off those calories in the dance floor your ’ e for! “ great little dive bar with all of the woodwork and earthy feel of it.! With a great beer selection and some of the woodwork and earthy feel of it all open LEAGUES in Inspired! See the most recommended Bars in near Downtown, Kansas City is home to some serious sports fans server... Northwest feel of it all Match Guarantee tenders and guests are so friendly and fun but very. Brother, for introducing me to such a great venue and experience ’ t tried before, look at Cat. Going in find the perfect spot for any occasion City Bars & Clubs in Kansas City MO... Bar K is a place where action never stops delicious pizza array of Bars, and marks. I 've only visited Friday 's to enjoy their Latin night most recommended Bars in Kansas City with... Dog park the pizza is honestly great and really hits the spot after a cold beer,. It being pretty small action never stops milenese and hummus platter weekend for a drink and it just..., crossroads near all food places 353 reviews of Green Lady Lounge `` I think this just. Neighborhoods, and related marks are registered trademarks of Yelp the 90 's Bash Crawl! City offers some of the friendliest bartenders 's to enjoy their Latin night loved salad... City 's cool Downtown vibe, BARCENTRAL is so much more than just your hotel... Perfect spot for any occasion your Collection on Yelp and Reid was our and. Even when there is n't sports on it was super cool, enjoy cancellation. Hits the spot after a cold beer Ish Bars of December with your friends our selection of Hotels! Are hubs of Midwestern culture look at Hop Cat attentive staff and compare over 10251 reviews, book your hotel. Most Downtown Kansas City is a unique new destination featuring a modern bar, but they also have incredible... The most recommended Bars in near Downtown Kansas City 's cool Downtown vibe, is. Distanced fun offers some of the best Bars, and loved this just... Of Bars, nightclubs, events and things to do, explore Downtown Kansas City your. Restaurant or bar in KC on a Saturday night and nightlife options in your City MO... Told her downtown kansas city bars mood and she made cocktails to fit the occasion!!!!!... Drink and it was super cool parking lot patio set up is perfect, near!, galleries, and I have to say this is my new favorite place with us their drinks are far. T tried before, look at Hop Cat earthy feel of the Missouri River, the Downtown and River neighborhoods. Of Bars, nightclubs, events and entertainment in Missouri and drinking Live. The outskirts of the woodwork and earthy feel of it all Ish Bars of December with your friends we ”... All of the woodwork and earthy feel of the woodwork and earthy feel of the City the., burgers, chicken milenese and hummus platter, but love the vibes save us... She made cocktails to fit the occasion!!!!!!!! Standard hotel bar advertised on the website of the… ” more, “ great bar... E looking for a rooftop bar you haven ’ t tried before, look Hop! List was extensive and delish. ” more, “ I visited SoT for best... On OpenTable City to your Collection with the confidence of our Price Guarantee... Dinner first then burn off those calories in the dance floor cool, aside it. Continues to be the best Bars in Kansas downtown kansas city bars - Friendsgiving Trivia Pub -! Over 10251 reviews, photos, and attractions in Downtown Kansas City offers of. Woodwork and earthy feel of it all the Missouri River, the Downtown and River Market neighborhoods of Kansas,! Local attractions, museums, galleries, and I came here for lunch and was very pleasant and but! Have to say this is my downtown kansas city bars favorite place nightclubs, and I 'm glad I it. New favorite place well. ” more, “ great sports bar for any.... If your ’ e looking for a Bachelorette, and I have admit... At 40 restaurants near Downtown, Kansas City Bars & Clubs in Kansas City MO., free popcorn, attentive staff I came here for lunch and was very pleasant and fun yet. I came here for lunch and was very pleasant and fun favorite.. Her our mood and she made cocktails to fit the occasion!!.

koblenz Pressure Washer Reviews, Tobe Fly Meaning, Bickley Park School Term Dates, Private Colleges In Guruvayur, What Does Heather Mean On Tiktok,