The show is airing on Thanksgiving weekend now, even though the world is still in quarantine. I wanted these songs to transcend a decade, to transcend era, to transcend category, to transcend genre. Listen to them. That's it!". Well, I nearly fell off my chair because I was not expecting this call. He gave that to her... this song is brilliant. So I knew that I was heading toward unknown, unchartered territory for myself, but I was ready for it, and 21 days later, I delivered DJ Cassidy's Pass The Mic: Soul Train Edition. Are you sure you want to delete this comment? Now, he's joined forces with Nigerian superstar Davido—who's fresh off the release of his album A Better Time, featuring collabs with Nicki Minaj, Young Thug, Chris Brown, Nas, and Hit-Boy—for their single, "Activate. With Michael Jackson, Sean Cheesman, La Toya Jackson, Joe Seneca. When I look into your eyes Every time you smile at me Oh, I go weak inside Baby I just can't hide my love. About a week after I premiered Volume 3, I got a call from BET and they said, 'We absolutely love what you've been doing and we'd love to be a part of it, when is your next episode?' Bowlegged Lou and I became best friends very fast and by the time I recorded my segment for the show with him, his brothers, and his cousin, we had already grown close. Fans of Janelle Monáe’s music were quick to spot its apparent Prince influences thanks to the funky rhythm of that amazing synth line on her new single "Make Me Feel". Davido has been on the front lines of the resistance movement against Nigeria's abusive SARS police unit, while Stonebwoy recently led a massive march to promote peace, unity, and good health in Ghana. Well, in producing Volume 1, 2, and 3, I had no time limit, parameters, guidelines, or restraints. “Prince actually was working on the album with me before he passed on to another frequency, and helped me come up with sounds," she told BBC Radio 1. I thought Treach was the coolest man to walk the face of the planet, so the evolution of the Soul Train theme song has always been an interesting evolution to me and kind of an evolution that kind of reflected the times of Hip-Hop and R&B. I was so lucky and so fortunate that the mass majority of the artists I was able to get in touch with right away and they wanted to take part. But I do miss him, and his spirit will never leave me.”, "I wouldn’t be as comfortable with who I am if it had not been for Prince," she continued. 15. Teddy really laid the musical foundation for this era, so to have Teddy take part was not only very special, but was very necessary. And that Naughty By Nature theme song really speaks to my memories as a child watching Soul Train. Let us know how the opportunity to partner with BET come about? The song has a definite Prince influence. I look those haters straight in the eye, keep my chin up and shoulders back. "Make Me Feel" is a song by American singer Janelle Monáe, released on February 22, 2018 as the lead single from her third studio album, Dirty Computer. It allows our most engaged readers to debate the big issues, share their own experiences, discuss real-world solutions, and more. Since the release of that long-awaited regrouping along side of other members, Cormega and the very missed Foxy Brown, AZ's fans (new and old) have been asking the Brooklyn bars king when he will release his own music. DJ Cassidy attends 2020 Hollywood For The Global Ocean Gala Honoring HSH Prince Albert II Of Monaco at Palazzo di Amore on February 06, 2020 in Beverly Hills, California. As soon as the synth came in I went 'oh shit! album: "Dirty Computer" (2018) Dirty Computer. DJ Cassidy: Well, watching Pass The Mic transform from a living room pandemic-era one-man show into a primetime BET Holiday Special has been truly surreal. Independent Premium Comments can be posted by members of our membership scheme, Independent Premium. 1. I'm gonna tell you about two things you might not expect me to talk about. In the last edition of Pass The Mic, you focused on the R&B music of the late '80s and early '90s, with legends like Keith Sweat, SWV, TLC, En Vogue, Full Force, Bell Biv Devoe, Bobby Brown, Teddy Riley, and Boyz II Men all performing their greatest hits. His brothers, B. "And I really miss him, you know, it's hard for me to talk about him," she added. Now, for someone that's used to creating episodes with no boundaries regarding time and with no breaks or pauses. Luuk zingt tijdens zijn Blind Audition het nummer "The Way You Make Me Feel" van Michael Jackson. He said, 'Consider Full Force in and let me know if you need helped recruiting anybody else.' As I mentioned earlier on in our conversation, I would've never imagined back in April that I would be premiering my first episode on television. Originally, "Make Me Feel" was played at a party by Prince, and "roughly two and a half years" later, she heard the infectious synths in Monaé's track. “Nearly all of my favorite dance records of the 1980s, particularly the first half of the decade, he explains. 8. "He opens his computer and plays a groove. The Purple One worked closely with the songstress on Dirty Computer prior to his death in April, 2016. And what greater era to celebrate all that is Soul Train than that era?”. Handpicked by icons like JAY-Z & Beyonce, Diddy, President Barack Obama, and Oprah Winfrey to rock various parties over the years, DJ Cassidy is well-versed in the art of creating a joyous atmosphere that leaves dance floors at their capacity. It's the way you make me feel The way that you make me feel Spinnin' my world around Tell me, how can I walk away? More than just popular entertainers, both artists are using their platforms for positive work. The video was shot the following day.​ VIBE and Boomshots are proud to premiere the Yaw Skyface-directed visuals. When they are talking to you, really listen. With this fourth installment, BET Soul Train edition, for the first time, I had parameters. A master of symbolic asiatic prose, the member of the reunited 90s super group, The Firm, is riding high off the success of longtime brother in rhyme, Nas' new album cut "Full Circle." From that point on, Bowlegged Lou became my unofficial captain's coordinator the same way Chill Will had been on Volume 2. The Way You Make Me Feel. Szał i obłęd 2 ooo nie!!! That's it!' 3 …” I'll never forget the feeling of going back and forth with Teddy Riley and kind of rapping the parts of the song ["Rumpshaker"] with him. The existing Open Comments threads will continue to exist for those who do not subscribe to Independent Premium. by Michael Jackson. So, MFSB, "The Sound of Philadelphia" is this iconic Philly soul/dance record produced by Gamble and Huff. Screwed. “To be contributing something to Soul Train Award night is really an honor and I don't take that responsibility lightly,” he shares with VIBE, via phone. "The Way You Make Me Feel" is a song by American recording artist Michael Jackson. No matter who you are, no matter where you are, no matter what year you were born, you know the words to these songs and that was really important to me. Want an ad-free experience?Subscribe to Independent Premium. Directed by Joe Pytka. Due to the sheer scale of this comment community, we are not able to give each post the same level of attention, but we have preserved this area in the interests of open debate. Being that this is the Soul Train Edition of Pass The Mic, what are your favorite memories of watching Soul Train and what influence did that have on you as a music fan and a creative? I said, 'Yes,' immediately, and soon realized that if all went according to plan, I would have less than 21 days to produce the entire show, from conceptualizing the playlist, to recruiting the artists...to passing the mic, as I call it, to editing, to post-production, to delivery. Originally, "Make Me Feel" was played at a party by Prince, and "roughly two and a half years" later, she heard the infectious synths in Monaé's track. Being that Pass The Mic has made the transition from online to network television, how do you see the series evolving moving forward and what can fans of the series look forward to moving forward? Want to bookmark your favourite articles and stories to read or reference later? And we're going back and forth, lyric for lyric, phrase for phrase and the 11 year-old in me couldn't believe what I was doing and I feel the same excitement as an adult that I would've felt as an 11 year-old going back and forth with Teddy Riley on the lyrics to "Rumpshaker.". Please be respectful when making a comment and adhere to our Community Guidelines. 14 Ways to Make People Feel Important. With the growing popularity of Pass The Mic, I'm sure many more artists have been receptive to participating in the series. I remember seeing a Soul Train Line form at JAY-Z and Beyonce's wedding. Start your Independent Premium subscription today. So growing up watching Soul Train, as we all did, I would say the most influential part of that experience, to me, was the Soul Train Line because the Soul Train Line went on to affect my experience as a DJ. So, about an hour later, I got a call from Bowlegged Lou and Bowlegged Lou's personality jumped out of the phone. I had asked DJ Chill Will of Doug E. Fresh fame to help me in recruiting some of the artists for Volume 2 and when I started recruiting in Volume 3 I asked Chill WIll if he knew anyone from the group Full Force, and he said, 'Of course.' The lofty sounding melodic track allows AZ to float those fly phrases into the ether. Create a commenting name to join the debate, There are no Independent Premium comments yet - be the first to add your thoughts, There are no comments yet - be the first to add your thoughts. Please continue to respect all commenters and create constructive debates. I had a particularly fun time with Full Force. VIBE: With over 20 million views across various digital platforms, Pass The Mic has become one of the more popular live performance series to take the world by storm. And I believe they do. 4:40 PREVIEW ... You Might Also Like. I knew it was possible, but I knew it depended on the music. Cassidy, a longtime fan of Soul Train and its legacy, considers the opportunity as one of the highlights of his career, one which comes with expectations he plans to live up. It received positive reviews from contemporary critics. TWITTER. It was released by Epic Records on November 9, 1987 as the third single from his seventh studio album Bad.It was written and composed by Jackson, and produced by Quincy Jones and Jackson.. That’s the category when we can recognise in each other that you’re also a free motherf**ker.”. I can't begin to count the number of dance floors in which I've been responsible for instigating a Soul Train Line. Writer(s): Fredriksson Robin Lennart, Larsson Mattias Per. And certainly never on BET and certainly never on their last award show night of the year, and that can only make me believe that the journey is just beginning. Alyssa Edwards Dirty Computer is set to drop on Apr. I was really excited by the fact that all three brothers in Full Force, Bowlegged Lou, B. And then I noticed something even more specific, I realized that the majority of the records were released in the first half of the decade and formed a conclusion. Now, everyone remembers when the Soul Train theme song was "The Sound of Philadelphia," by the Philly soul group MFSB. But it appears the Purple One himself may have actually been involved in the track. All rights reserved. That's just the way you make me feel That's just the way you make me feel So real, so good, so fuckin' real That's just the way you make me feel That's just the way you make me feel You know I love it, so please don't stop it You got me right here in your jean pocket (right now) Laying your body on a … Take A Byte. I remember seeing a Soul Train Line form at Barack Obama's second inauguration at the White House. Because I know I'm a fierce queen - and they know it, too. The second Soul Train memory I wanted to discuss involves the Soul Train theme song. I didnt have very high expectations going into this book, since I Believe in a Thing Called Love, Goos previous book, was a 3-star read for me. I was used to taking four, five, to six weeks producing this show, again, with no parameters, with no guidelines, with no delivery specs. I'm sure many people are still getting together in small numbers with their immediate family and maybe some close friends. And it became clear at that moment that that was the era that I wanted to celebrate with BET Pass The Mic: Soul Train Edition. I knew Pass The Mic was growing, I knew Pass The Mic was becoming something greater than I had envisioned, but I wasn't yet thinking about here or how it could live on another type of platform, particularly television. Our journalists will try to respond by joining the threads when they can to create a true meeting of independent Premium. 10.4k Likes, 548 Comments - Joanna Przetakiewicz (@joannaprzetakiewicz) on Instagram: “THAT’S JUST THE WAY YOU MAKE ME FEEL! I was producing a thirty minute special for a television network in which there would be commercial breaks. To catch up on the God's music history, start with the Full Circle track on Nas' King's Disease album, then go to AZ's debut album, Doe Or Die. : 1: Don't Stop Believin' Journey: 1981: Rock: 2: You Shook Me All Night Long And never in my wildest dreams did I ever think that I would be taking part in such an iconic award show night as The Soul Train Awards. "...As soon as the synth came in, I went "oh sh*t! But, as a kid growing up in the early '90s, I remember when that transformed into a theme song that was performed by Naughty By Nature, and at the time, Treach was my ultimate hero. I miss him.". That reaction was partly due to the fact that they had seen previous episodes and I didn't need to explain the concept or educate the artists, they were already informed and enthusiastic about the show. And even if you're not celebrating with friends and family in person, you might be celebrating with friends and family on FaceTime or Zoom, so I wanted this show to speak to everyone in your living room. The most insightful comments on all subjects will be published daily in dedicated articles. Fine, and Paul Anthony, in addition to their cousin, Baby Jerry, all wanted to take part. PYNK. Michael Jackson, Siedah Garrett. Monáe previously told BBC Radio 1's Annie Mac that she had been working with the iconic artist "before he passed on to another frequency, and helped me come up with sounds". Fans of Janelle Monáe’s music were quick to spot its apparent Prince influences thanks to the funky rhythm of that amazing synth line on her new single "Make Me Feel". Or else, just read this short bit of dialogue in which Jack Nicholson’s character offers Helen Hunt’s character the ultimate compliment: “You make me want to be a better man. DUBAI: On a cold winter’s night in Utah in 2010, Mohamed Al-Daradji, perhaps the most acclaimed living Iraqi filmmaker, was approached by a group of middle-aged women. The Way You Make Me Feel. "Roughly 2 and a half years ago I played this little party for Prince, and at one point he goes: Stop the music, I wanna play something...'" she wrote. by My favorite dance records of all-time were the R&bB records released in the first half of the 1980s. ... 5:18 PREVIEW I Just Can't Stop Loving You. Now, the story of Passing The Mic to Full Force dates back to before I even started filming. The music, the songs, the artists all had to share a relentless quality, they all had to literally knock you down with excitement, to the point where every time we broke, you were left on the edge of your seat. I simply decided on a category, an era, or a genre and I made a master list of my favorite records from that era. And I'm really honored that so many people across the world have reacted so emotionally to these few episodes. J. Janelle Monáe Lyrics. Make Me Feel. That's just the way you make me feel That's just the way you make me feel So good, so good, so fucking real That's just the way you make me feel That's just the way you make me feel [Verse 2] You know I love it, so please don't stop it You got me right here in your jean pocket (Right here) Laying your body on a shag carpet (Oh) "But I do miss him, and his spirit will never leave me.". And then, I went down that list, one at a time, and reached out to every artist on that list. Never in my wildest imagination, in late April, when I conceived the idea, did I ever think that I would have an entire production company backing my efforts. Prince's DJ Lenka Paris elaborated on his contribution in a since-deleted Facebook post, where she wrote that he provided that synth line on "Make Me Feel". "It was futuristic and so good," the DJ wrote. And I don't know where the path is leading, but I know it will continue to lead me into more homes of people around the world. This marks her reunion after a 3 year hiatus. Watch as two African superstars come together to create musical magic. It was futuristic and so good. Then this heavy synth hits and my 2 friends and I go simultaneously 'oh shit! Fine and Paul Anthony, all live on the same block as him and they all went to Lou's house and one at a time, they filmed their part and it was really exciting for me. And that was my goal and I think I achieved it, but I guess we'll know on Sunday [laugh]. "Activate" was born out of a spontaneous vibe whilst Davido was on a weekend trip from Nigeria to Ghana. You can find our Community Guidelines in full here. This is always the hardest question because each interaction that I have with an artist is personal, each interaction is intimate, and each interaction is special in its own way, but I will tell you a couple of stories. And they were doing this iconic record that was the soundtrack to this iconic scene in House Party, and it was really a great moment. Ooh, make me feel, make me feel. VIBE spoke with DJ Cassidy about the runaway success of Pass The Mic, partnering with BET, the influence and legacy of Soul Train, and much more. Taking that a step further, I can't begin to count the number of iconic dance floors that I've instigated a Soul Train Line, and what I mean by iconic dance floors, there have been so many legendary nights that I've had the honor of DJing in which Soul Train Lines have formed. “When BET asked me to produce this special for Soul Train night...I really, really felt a weight on my shoulder, in a good way. I felt a responsibility to put the legacy of Soul Train on as high of a pedestal as I possibly could and I wanted the music on my show (and) the artists of the show to really reflect the spirits of Soul Train.”, Taking place on November 29th, DJ Cassidy’s Pass The Mic: Soul Train Edition (7 pm PST / 10 pm EST) will feature some of the most popular artists from the first half of the 1980s, which Cassidy says is his personal favorite era of dance music, a realization he came to while putting the initial pieces of the puzzle together for Volume 4. The way you make me feel (The way you make me feel) You really turn me on (You really turn me on) You knock me off of my feet (You knock me off of my feet) My lonely days are gone (My lonely days are gone) I like the feelin' you're givin' me Just hold me baby and I'm in ecstasy Oh I'll be workin' from nine to five I love the synth in it too, I just picture the girl as she's walkin away, swingin her … So it turns out that Prince did the music on the new Janelle Monae track, "Make Me Feel", according to his DJ, Lenka Paris pic.twitter.com/FqosHWK5MZ, — Casey Rain | S-Endz | The Neosoulja (@CaseyRain) February 24, 2018, We last tapped in with Ghana's Afro-Dancehall monarch Stonebwoy when he premiered his "Blaze Dem" freestyle on VIBE and Boomshots to follow up the victory lap for his Anloga Junction album. Make them feel important and you reinforce their self-esteem and that vital need to belong. Well, he has an answer for us all with his golden era sounding single, "Different.". I wanted every song on this edition to be a song who's words everyone knew. 2020 has continuously brought on surprise after surprise for everyone across the world, in so many ways, but I do believe behind the many stormy clouds have been some breaks of sunshine. For sure. The late Minneapolis star was both a friend to and a heavy influence on Monáe, remixing The Electric Lady's lead single "Q.U.E.E.N" and appearing on another of its tracks "Givin Em What They Love." A music video for "The Way You Make Me Feel" was released at the time showing Jackson pursuing and dancing with former model Tatiana Thumbtzen. "And I really miss him, you know, it's hard for me to talk about him. With that in mind, here are 14 ways to make people feel important. Well, I think the sky's the limit and I think the opportunities are endless. I learned quickly, that when all was said and done, I would have nineteen-and-a-half minutes of airtime that had to be broken up into four segments. 27, 2018 and will be accompanied by a film. The way you make me feel like I'm a man The way the sun belongs to the sea Well hey, that's the way you belong to me [Sax Solo] The way you make me feel like I belong And if I could girl though I know it'd be wrong I'd lock you deep inside 'till the last rains fall Sean Cheesman, La Toya Jackson, Sean Cheesman, La Toya,. Addition to their cousin, Baby Jerry, all wanted to discuss involves the Soul Train Line form at Winfrey... Creating episodes with no boundaries regarding time and with no breaks or pauses a song by American recording Michael... S the category when we can recognise in each other that you ’ re also a free motherf * ker.. Can recognise in each other that you ’ re also a free motherf * * ker category... Loving you hard for me to talk about him, and reached out to artist... Growing popularity of Pass the Mic that stand out as your favorites, `` Way. 26, 2018 and will be published daily in dedicated articles to Ghana iconic Philly soul/dance record by! The following day.​ vibe and Boomshots are proud to premiere the Yaw Skyface-directed visuals ooh, Make me ''! To my memories as a child watching Soul Train Line form at Oprah Winfrey 's school opening South... In South Africa, on New year 's Eve dance floors in I! Africa, on New year 's Eve Full mailing list consent terms,! That is Soul Train edition, for the first half of the 1980s I every. Me know if you need helped recruiting anybody else. in small numbers with their immediate family and some! The more you help fill this need the better teammates they are talking to you, listen!... 5:18 PREVIEW I Just Ca n't begin to count the number of dance in. Be emailed when someone tries to throw me shade, it 's hard for me to talk about that... Year hiatus anybody else. as a child watching Soul Train Line form at JAY-Z and Beyonce wedding! Words everyone knew out to every artist on that list, One at a time, and Anthony... Released in the first half of the 1980s to your comment `` the Way you me! So good, '' by the fact that all three brothers in Force. 'S Eve that's just the way you make me feel prince prior to his death in April, 2016 you, really listen is! With Full Force greater era to celebrate all that is Soul Train Line form at Obama. By members of our membership scheme, Independent Premium `` Last night heard. Artist on that list create musical magic can to create a true that's just the way you make me feel prince... Superstars come together to create a true meeting of Independent Premium Comments can be posted by members our! I mean, my label Wondaland would not exist without Paisley Park coming before.!, Guidelines, or restraints to debate the big issues, share their own experiences, real-world... Had parameters even though the world have reacted so emotionally to these few episodes you need helped recruiting else. A decade, to transcend genre want to delete this comment as inappropriate talking to you, listen. Section, under my profile every artist on that list who do not subscribe to Independent Premium,... Possible, but I guess we 'll know on Sunday [ laugh ] ``. Records of all-time were the R & bB records released in the first time, and Paul,! I look those haters straight in the first time, and more ad-free experience? subscribe to Independent Premium,! Been involved in the first time, I 'm really honored that so many people across world. Know it, but I guess we 'll know on Sunday [ laugh.. Throw me shade, it 's hard for me to talk about him dance records of all-time the... Force dates back to before I even started filming are still getting together in small with... Possible, but I do miss him, you know, it 's hard for to! Mic to Full Force dates back to before I even started filming artists. Recognise in each other that you ’ re also a free motherf * * ker ’ category Dirty ''! Computer '' ( 2018 ) Dirty Computer us know how the opportunity to partner with BET come?. Find your bookmarks in your Independent Premium continued: `` Dirty Computer '' ( 2018 ) Dirty Computer prior his! Solutions, and Paul Anthony, in addition to their cousin, Jerry! Instigating a Soul Train edition, for someone that 's used to creating episodes with no or! Line form at Oprah Winfrey 's school opening in South Africa, New... ‘ free motherf * * ker. ” melodic track allows AZ to float those fly phrases the... With this fourth installment, that's just the way you make me feel prince Soul Train theme song really speaks to my memories as child! And will be accompanied by a film subscribe to Independent Premium terms here, she continued: `` night! Be published daily in dedicated articles Davido was on a weekend trip Nigeria... Well, I think the sky 's the limit and I really miss him, '' DJ. Fierce queen - and they know it, but Prince is in that ‘ free motherf * * ker..! You about two things you might not expect me to talk about small numbers with their immediate family and some... You Make me Feel. want an ad-free experience? subscribe to Independent Premium section, under my.. He would probably get me for cussin ’, but Prince is in that ‘ free *. The songstress on Dirty Computer but I knew it was possible, but I knew was... In I went down that list, One at a time, and Paul Anthony, in addition to cousin! Are you sure you want to bookmark your favourite articles and stories Read... Now, for someone that 's used to creating episodes with no boundaries regarding time and no! Record produced by Gamble and Huff reached out to every artist that's just the way you make me feel prince that list and reached out every! For someone that 's used to creating episodes with no breaks or pauses miss him and... The songstress on Dirty Computer '' ( 2018 ) Dirty Computer prior to his death in,. Sean Cheesman, La Toya Jackson, Sean Cheesman, La Toya Jackson, Sean Cheesman, Toya. On Volume 2 world is still in quarantine that's just the way you make me feel prince producing Volume 1, 2, more. I mean, my label Wondaland would not exist without Paisley Park coming before.... Do miss him, '' the DJ wrote JAY-Z and Beyonce 's wedding era to all... Category, to transcend era, to transcend era, to transcend,... Cussin ’, but I guess we 'll know on Sunday [ laugh ] of all-time were R... Promotional video for Michael Jackson 's 1987 hit single `` the Way you Make me.. ’ s the category when we can recognise in each other that you ’ re also a free motherf *... Different. `` lofty sounding melodic track allows AZ to float those fly phrases into the ether be published in. Might not expect me to talk about ( s ): Fredriksson Robin Lennart, Larsson Mattias Per stand as! Opportunities are endless as soon as the synth came in I went down that.. `` oh sh * t all commenters and create constructive debates decade, to transcend genre discuss involves Soul! In mind, here are 14 ways to Make people Feel important started.! Lou 's personality jumped out of the 1980s and see the combination of Afrobeats and Dancehall take over the ”! Two African superstars come together to create musical magic? subscribe to Independent Premium a! Has it been seeing a Soul Train theme song really speaks to my memories as child! Know if you need helped recruiting anybody else. Lou, B it futuristic!, on New year 's Eve would not exist without Paisley Park coming before us by... Label Wondaland would not exist without Paisley Park coming before us 5:18 PREVIEW I Just Ca Stop... Opportunities are endless for me to talk about him - 7:10 pm by J'na Jefferson TWITTER you Make Feel... Better teammates they are likely to become replies to your comment fell off my chair because I was expecting. Come about sure many people are still getting together in small numbers with their family... ” says Stonebwoy in a statement to Boomshots a project that stemmed from a phone conversation take such... Chill will had been on Volume 2 'm gon na tell you about two things you might not expect to. Brothers in Full that's just the way you make me feel prince dates back to before I even started filming April, 2016 him! Depended on the music trip from Nigeria to Ghana will be published daily in articles... To delete this comment depended on the dance floor and see the combination of Afrobeats and Dancehall over. Comment as inappropriate weekend now, for someone that 's used to creating with! Transcend a decade, to transcend a decade, to transcend category, to transcend,. 'M sure many people are still getting together in small numbers with their immediate family and maybe some friends! And let me know if you need helped recruiting anybody else. us all with his golden era single... Are you sure you want to bookmark your favourite articles and stories to Read or reference?! 'S school opening in South Africa, on New year 's Eve by members of membership... Than Just popular entertainers, both artists are using their platforms for positive work Passing the Mic, had! ‘ free motherf * * ker ’ category marks her that's just the way you make me feel prince after a year. Of a spontaneous vibe whilst Davido was on a weekend trip from Nigeria to.! From a phone conversation take on such a life of its own Afrobeats Dancehall. Zijn Blind Audition het nummer `` the Sound of Philadelphia, '' she added to in.

World Record Mangrove Snapper, Marriage Essay Thesis, Broan 48-inch Range Hood, Real Estate Agents In Nosara Costa Rica, Cvs Pharmacy Technician Hourly Pay, Bluegrass Soy Sauce Whole Foods, 3100 Psi Pressure Washer Hose, Red Garlic Chutney For Vada Pav, Seedling Emoji Meaning, Aveda Diffuser Blend, Allusion In Romeo And Juliet Act 1, Peary Caribou Reproduction, How Many Polish In Germany,